Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 01-07-2015, 04:14 AM #26
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham
Like a boss.

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Megan McKenna
CBB16: Farrah Abraham

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty42 View Post
I feel marcs anger. he didn't do anything wrong. Briasn started all arguments and contradicted himself
Brian caused the arguments, but he never really had any way of expressing himself like an actual adult instead he threw a strop after screaming random abuse at the pair, placed the blame on Helen and Marc, then ran to the diary room crying because he couldn't handle Helen and Marc defending themselves.

He was causing arguments for the sake of causing them just so he could look like a hero, but instead he came off looking like the aggressor who tried to hard. His plan to look like the hero backfired because he lost a lot of fans and really gained nothing from his stupidity.

Then there was his frozen duck thing. Wtf was he even doing...??? He clearly has serious anger issues and he needs some help.

Last edited by BB4fan; 01-07-2015 at 05:08 AM.
BB4fan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:01 AM #27
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

He is perfect for this show and is a 100% wind up merchant and master debater. He didn't do that much wrong against Brian but was guilty by association to Helen so he has a point but he is being slated from all corners and must be applauded for standing his ground. He has Danny in a spin and Cristian is **** scared of him. If Danny gets ejected like he should, Marc will befriend them all and drop the bad boy image as his job will be done. Its Danny that's ruining that house, not Marc.

Marc goofs around, Danny steps in and plays the hero, the feathers fly and the mood is lowered to the gutter and Marc gets the bad man tag. If Danny just butted out and let Marc rant away, it wouldn't be that bad.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:13 AM #28
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosveta View Post
where is this even coming from, that Brian attacked first? Most fights were shown pre-edited, for most of them you can't even say what the fight is about, just that everyone's screaming at Brian. Original fight started after Helen rained terror over crying Chloe which bothered Brian and he attempted to stop Helen, so then Helen and Marc turned terrorizing on Brian instead.

Now you could argue that it was Brian butting in, that they were clearly targeting Chloe, that it had nothing to do with Brian, but if you are honest with your self, that would be very cynical thing to claim. Defending someone isn't attacking.

Who started all fights after that is really hard to tell cause we get to see 45 minutes out of 24 hours, and typically only the juiciest details, no warm up, just faults, no foreplay.

It's easy to claim "I didn't do nothing" after the fact, but you don't get to apologize to BB if you didn't do anything. Which he totally did
Because from what we actually saw...the majority of the time, it was Helen and Brian going at each other, then Brian said something about/to Marc, Marc answered...and it went from there?
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 08:45 AM #29

It seems back in January when Jeremy was ejected from the house, Danny wasn't Chloe's biggest fan... and twitted.

Danny Whisker
@Chloe_Goodman unlucky ********! Let's hope the public bully you in the street.

Twitter has really taken a turn against him with lots of previous tweets sharing the rounds!

In the house he pretended to be Mr protector of female.
marlobrando2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:37 AM #30

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
You're wrong Mr Wong.
I'm not. It was shown in the highlights.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 10:47 AM #31

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Favourites:
BB13: Luke A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absorption View Post
"Pyschopath" not ringing any bells, then?

The great thing about Marc is his ability to wind people up, like the older brother who knows how to get the younger one to react, then sits back all innocently and says, "Mum, look what (....) is doing!"
I think all this unfounded sympathy for Brian and Nikki as opposed to hostility to Marc and Helen is down to a form of Mass Hysteria. Mass Hysteria is often used by despicable politicians like Adolph Hitler when, for example, he whipped up a hysteria about the Jews to justify his genocide. Now I know this isn't quite the same thing in the case of BB but the same tactics are being used. We are getting a continual, drip drip drip of poison from BBOTS and it's totally biased audience and panel night after night against Marc and latterly Helen. None of their accusations have any foundation in fact or evidence. They choose only to show negative things about Marc now to justify their irrational liking of Brian and Nikki? The public and audience along with may of the HMs react as a herd, not wishing to be the odd one out, agreeing and lapping up everything that's fed to them without thinking for themselves. So the words "sheep" are a good analogy to describe them and Mass Hysteria is certainly at work here. Thank goodness thought that many on here along with Harry and Charley are not being fooled.
Old 01-07-2015, 10:51 AM #32
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Knock it off with the Hitler analogies, would you?
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 12:57 PM #33
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocarlo View Post
I think all this unfounded sympathy for Brian and Nikki as opposed to hostility to Marc and Helen is down to a form of Mass Hysteria. Mass Hysteria is often used by despicable politicians like Adolph Hitler when, for example, he whipped up a hysteria about the Jews to justify his genocide. Now I know this isn't quite the same thing in the case of BB but the same tactics are being used. We are getting a continual, drip drip drip of poison from BBOTS and it's totally biased audience and panel night after night against Marc and latterly Helen. None of their accusations have any foundation in fact or evidence. They choose only to show negative things about Marc now to justify their irrational liking of Brian and Nikki? The public and audience along with may of the HMs react as a herd, not wishing to be the odd one out, agreeing and lapping up everything that's fed to them without thinking for themselves. So the words "sheep" are a good analogy to describe them and Mass Hysteria is certainly at work here. Thank goodness thought that many on here along with Harry and Charley are not being fooled.
....hmmm, I don't go with that at all because my opinions on housemates are only on the HL show/I've watched very little BBOTS this year and on the occasions I have, like last night, I often have disagreed with the panel....especially when they call housemates evil and satans etc....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:00 PM #34
User banned

User banned

he did call him a psychopath amongst many other things....he also ignored him in the den and talked over him and didn't allow him a voice
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 01:43 PM #35

The thing is people clearly didnt watch Brians interview on bbots where he described the childish games Marc and Helen were playing. He was trying to avoid them - completely and they would follow him whereever he went trying to get him to loose it so they could call him a physcho! I wish people watched the interview
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 02:59 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
The thing is people clearly didnt watch Brians interview on bbots where he described the childish games Marc and Helen were playing. He was trying to avoid them - completely and they would follow him whereever he went trying to get him to loose it so they could call him a physcho! I wish people watched the interview
Selective memories, I'm sure Emma will remind everyone when she interviews Marc.
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:28 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absorption View Post
"Pyschopath" not ringing any bells, then?

The great thing about Marc is his ability to wind people up, like the older brother who knows how to get the younger one to react, then sits back all innocently and says, "Mum, look what (....) is doing!"
really? is there is a quote where he calls him a pyschopath? please cite the quote
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:37 PM #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
I'm not. It was shown in the highlights.
No Mr Wong the highlights showed something quite contradictory. It showed Brian acting like a crazy man and being called exactly what he is.

People are trying to make out that Marc called him that for no reason.

Last edited by JamesBond; 01-07-2015 at 03:40 PM.
JamesBond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:48 PM #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
really? is there is a quote where he calls him a pyschopath? please cite the quote
There is.

It was in response to Brian acting like a complete lunatic, though I'm not sure he was acting.
ItWasJustBanter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:55 PM #40

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
No Mr Wong the highlights showed something quite contradictory. It showed Brian acting like a crazy man and being called exactly what he is.

People are trying to make out that Marc called him that for no reason.
Well I'm not saying that. I'm saying that calling someone psycho when they are already upset is goading.

Anyway, I initially brought up the fact that Marc called Brian a psycho because on last nights highlights Marc insisted that he never said anything bad about Brian. When clearly he did.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:02 PM #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
Well I'm not saying that. I'm saying that calling someone psycho when they are already upset is goading.

Anyway, I initially brought up the fact that Marc called Brian a psycho because on last nights highlights Marc insisted that he never said anything bad about Brian. When clearly he did.
He never said anything unprovoked and never meant it in a malicious way, it was more like chill out youre making a show of yourself you ****ing psycho. So in Marc's head he didn't really do anything wrong, and I happen to agree with him.
Old 01-07-2015, 04:27 PM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He never said anything unprovoked and never meant it in a malicious way, it was more like chill out youre making a show of yourself you ****ing psycho. So in Marc's head he didn't really do anything wrong, and I happen to agree with him.
Marc never said that though.

He said that he didn't say anything bad about Brian.

You can interpret his psycho comment as caring, to me it looked like goading, especially as Helen had already used the insult herself about Brian.
Old 01-07-2015, 05:26 PM #43

Quote:
Ah, okay. He never said it. But, if he did, it wasn't in a malicious way. Was it, by any chance, "just banter"?
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 05:35 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertocarlo View Post
BBBOTS does nothing to influence my opinions, only lower slightly each day my optimism for the human race.

I think any comparisons with Hitler (that would be Adolf) are a little bit out of order, although I take your point that the BB fanbase does seem to cross the line from 'panto villain booing' to somthing a bit more worrying at times.

The series (and production team) has taken a much more negative turn over the last couple of years and unfortunately hysteria tends to flourish more significantly in such a context.

All that said, Marc is no innocent. His stated plan was to go in and 'mix it up' and this is what has happened. However, this has consequences and he doesn't like it when he's hit by the fallout.
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
marc