Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 01-07-2015, 03:11 PM #26

http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv...elen-wood.html

thats the only interview Brian has done on BBOTS unlike Helen who has done loads in the star.

read what it says. doesnt sound crazy to me.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:12 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by sungrass View Post
i think the best thing to do is rememeber who helen is without Brian
and remember who brian is without Helen.

You can then detirmine which one is the good person and which one is a bit of a cow.

and harry doesnt know yet that helen said she looks like myra hindley or a f ooking red eyed rodent yet. she made friends with helen in the end, its biased opinion.
and it would be less biased if she was bitter due to a comment helen said..out would it be like nicki..who was fine with helen till helen said something negative .. then all of a sudden helen was evil.
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:19 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I would never believe Brian over Marc or even Helen he was a liar and once a liar that trust is gone, I saw BOTS it didn't change my mind at all infact he almost admitted he went because of Jade if she had stayed he would of too,so he couldn't have been that pissed off.marc and Helen were the very excuse he needed.
No more swingers left to pounce on, he might as well leave and go clubbing. The victim thing might even get women to look at him in a positive light.

Last edited by JamesBond; 01-07-2015 at 03:27 PM.
JamesBond is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:35 PM #29

Quote:
Well on BBOTS on his interview - which I wish was youtube - Brian said Helen and Marc were playing this game -

Brian was trying avoid them as much as possible right - he came to the conclusion they were dementers. So he would go to the bedroom - and then Marc or Helen would follow him in there - never together. - they played like a tag team - often the only place he had to go where they werent was the skyroom but then he was cut off from the house. SO thats what they both did. Its impossible and not on the producers edit to see them doing it - Brian said he avoided them as much as possible but they always followed him.

So Marc did antagnonise Brian and the rest of the Hm's saw it its just a shame you cant watch the BBOTS interview for a refresh.

They were trying to provoke Brian - and it worked.
I want you to post this ever where!!!! Also if someone feels antagonized then that's what's happening surely?
Miss Nicole is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:43 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin5779 View Post
and it would be less biased if she was bitter due to a comment helen said..out would it be like nicki..who was fine with helen till helen said something negative .. then all of a sudden helen was evil.
Nikki said repeatedly she was intimidated by Helen - ie scared of her... it was only when Ashlene came in she felt braver...

We are going to have to agree to disagree I will let you have the last word

Just wondering though, Did you watch the series Brian won? I did
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:53 PM #31

Quote:
he wasnt ever upstaged nor was he going to be he was a time warp hm in there for a week. i doubt he went in there for air time, i doubt he would have ranted etc if it wasnt genuine because all its caused is people calling him crazy. he isnt methodical like that - make up your mind, he is either crazy or a total manipulator. I think he just wanted to have fun in the house. competeing for air time is such a new phenema for mug people looking to become famous, Brian didnt need that. He hasnt sold any stories about it, nothing but Helen has.
yesss it clear by the way he started out in bunker with his loveable stupid act asking about the 3 bears he wasn't looking for airtime...and clearly he didn't feel upstaged doing his chicken dance and getting ignored....and its clear by the way he jumped into bed with jade as soon as he could he was well aware he was only there for a week so he better take the action of forcing a relationship on national tv instead of waiting a few weeks for a private dinner...get real .. he is a camera w***e used to being the center of attention as the bb8 winner and he was jealous..especial of marc..how dare he take camera time from brian. marc is a mere contestant
Griffin5779 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:02 PM #32
User banned

User banned

marc is an evil bully. hes hassled and insulted and accused and abused housemates throughout...even waking people up when resting is abuse imo...hes at it al the time. hes a vile man. he foul mouth, his nasty accusations, his overly personal attacks at nominations, his supporting of Helens illegal slandering. the man is a bully and a coward
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:04 PM #33
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

If Brian said in the diary room that he felt like half the house was bullies, I wouldn't have listened to him.. But he said it about only two, Marc and Helen.

I would like to hear Brian's opinions on specific examples because I'd imagine there are more than a few which led him to believe that Marc bullying him, these are obviously not personal to the other housemates which may be why they can't personally remember them, I can't remember specific examples but to be fair, I can't even remember the splashing incident, I switch off a bit with Marc to avoid a migraine.

If a guy says that he felt bullied, I'm gonna assume that he is not lying, especially if they're accusing the likes of Marc and Helen who have a track record as clean as mud.

Last edited by Withano; 01-07-2015 at 04:07 PM.
Withano is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 04:37 PM #34

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

I am feeling that if you have an opposing opinion sometimes on the forum the other side of the argument tend to think you are deluded or deliberately blaming a housemate because you don't like them. We're probably all guilty of this to a degree but sometimes people can just see a set of events differently and actually that's OK.

I'm not blaming Marc for Helen's actions, I'm saying I didn't like how I viewed Marc's actions on particular occasions in relation to Brian. Marc's not Helen's. I liked him before Helen came into the house. I think she influenced him and I don't like who he became. This was the feeling I got based on his actions in the show I saw at the time. How you feel about how a person is in a situation can influenced by how their body language was and how much they enjoyed or mocked someone else's distress. It's not always about what they did or didn't say.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he manned up about how the others felt he was rather than demanding people give him specific occasions. The impression other housemates have is that he was unpleasant to Brian and that's ok, they are entitled to have that opinion, it is theirs. Perhaps his exit bits will clarify things more for him and other people or perhaps we'll still disagree.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
association, guilty