Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 09-07-2015, 02:50 PM #51

Shes gonna get an even worse edit tonight. The final nail we can hope. Down with the clique!. Team evil will prevail in the end.

Yet now team evil was totally justified and just being direct with people in the house. Where the clique just remained game players and quiet, playing the sympathy. Yet they have been exposed this last week when cash involved.

Marc was bang on about everything. Throw some cash and they will eat each other alive. Not best pals on outside yada yada they portrayed.
TheMachine is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:51 PM #52
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firegazer View Post
Chloe is been made to look like a bitch but she's clearly not, because the housemates like her. If she was what we're supposed to be seeing her as, then the housemates would hate her.
Housemates are all pretending to like each other so impossible to tell what they think of her... but here are just a few reasons the public don't like her

HYPOCRITE - She keeps banging on about the pizza that cost 2 grand yet she talked for so long in the cash bomb task that she lost 20 times more than that..and now she's took 5 grand out of the winners pot.

TURNCOAT - After Jack put her friendship over himself twice to save her from nomination she thanks him by calling him disloyal and treating him like sh-t.

COWARD - During the whole time she has been abusing Jack over the bid for the final she has never once confronted Nick who was the one who royally shafted her so he could get to the final (and who can blame him )

SELFISH - Openly said she had no problem with Helen because Helen had always been ok with her, despite being witness to Helens appalling bullying of others

GREEDY - Now so fixated on the money, that even when Danny pulled them together following the letters from home, she still managed to say ''thats another five grand in the pot'' as they all shared that fake group hug
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:53 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
I don't need any help....i wanted to know how people come to their conclusion that Danny is being steered to be the winner...i now understand what you think so thats answered my question....do i think you're correct ?..NO I DON'T....do i need to be patronised...NO I DON'T....i pick up on everything and have a very experienced eye and understanding of people and their motives....plus if Danny is being given such good storylines and editing then how come he comes across as a complete tool and a sly guy and was voted the biggest game player by the on line vote ?....and even that isn't true because no way is he the biggest game player or any game player, he's not intelligent enough to know how....

well said redcrop.

If hm's didnt act like tools they wouldn't come across like tools..

As for danny being favourited by the producers!! what a load of bollocks, he has been shown to be boring and aggresive as well as fatherly..he's a had a pretty fair edit neither good nor bad.

Last edited by parmnion; 09-07-2015 at 02:53 PM.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 02:58 PM #54

Quote:
Housemates are all pretending to like each other so impossible to tell what they think of her... but here are just a few reasons the public don't like her

HYPOCRITE - She keeps banging on about the pizza that cost 2 grand yet she talked for so long in the cash bomb task that she lost 20 times more than that..and now she's took 5 grand out of the winners pot.

TURNCOAT - After Jack put her friendship over himself twice to save her from nomination she thanks him by calling him disloyal and treating him like sh-t.

COWARD - During the whole time she has been abusing Jack over the bid for the final she has never once confronted Nick who was the one who royally shafted her so he could get to the final (and who can blame him )

SELFISH - Openly said she had no problem with Helen because Helen had always been ok with her, despite being witness to Helens appalling bullying of others

GREEDY - Now so fixated on the money, that even when Danny pulled them together following the letters from home, she still managed to say ''thats another five grand in the pot'' as they all shared that fake group hug
I still like Chloe
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 03:02 PM #55
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
well said redcrop.

If hm's didnt act like tools they wouldn't come across like tools..

As for danny being favourited by the producers!! what a load of bollocks, he has been shown to be boring and aggresive as well as fatherly..he's a had a pretty fair edit neither good nor bad.
Thanks a lot !!! Im glad people can see i wasn't trying to confront that guy today...i was just curious how they came to their conclusion about the show being fixed for Danny....i personally don't agree but thats their opinion.....i think it was Marcs arrival that gave Danny a platform and a profile or he would otherwise have gone in the first few weeks...If the producers are now making him look like a really nice guy then i can't see that...i don't see a good game player or a nice guy...hes neither
Old 09-07-2015, 03:03 PM #56
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Yes you've constantly spammed that and it doesn't change anything because the people who are sticking by Chloe still are and the people who have decided to hate Chloe will continue too
Old 09-07-2015, 03:06 PM #57
Banned

Banned

Quote:
I still like Chloe
Hey, good for you........i can't argue with that....i like your loyalty
Old 09-07-2015, 03:11 PM #58
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Yes you've constantly spammed that and it doesn't change anything because the people who are sticking by Chloe still are and the people who have decided to hate Chloe will continue too
Yeh i know...but I'm working any way i can to save the other 3 tomorrow...i simply don't like her ..i'll be glad when she's gone, if she goes, and then i will stop...i was a huge Marc fan and she played no small part in his demise
Old 09-07-2015, 06:04 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
still fit enough to beat chloe in a race to hit a button though..infact jacks about the only one left in the house with a bit of life about him.
The same Jack who didn't press the button at all?
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:07 PM #60

I don't get the hate she is a sweet girl and that's a lot of money of course she wants to win it
jennyfromtheblock8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:09 PM #61
User banned

User banned

shes a disgraceful person , the story of how she tried to destroy the life of an innocent taxi driver says it all, she has a terrible past. she has been shown way too much.....yesterday Christian sam joel didn't even get on tv for the first15 minutes it was all chloe and it was very very ugly
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:10 PM #62

Its not an edit, it's the way she's acting and they are showing it.
Josy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:12 PM #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
bingo!
fitz2k2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:13 PM #64
0_o

0_o

I'm pissed off that they have cut out chloes hypocritical bitchy side the whole way through and are only showing it now

Or just maybe...shes been playing the pity me game right through but can't keep it up anymore now 'Dannys' money is at stake
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 06:57 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
So why do the housemates still like her? Surely, after what we've been shown, they'd all hate her. But they don't. So obviously we've not been shown the nicer side to her that makes the housemates adore her.
Ashley. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:00 PM #66
0_o

0_o

Quote:
So why do the housemates still like her? Surely, after what we've been shown, they'd all hate her. But they don't. So obviously we've not been shown the nicer side to her that makes the housemates adore her.
We have been shown the nice side all series. She has recently started showing a very nasty and hypocritical streak when money became involved..thats all. If she continues like this, then the housemates will possibly no longer like her tbh. Its not the edit, its the $$$ in her eyes. As she said, money brings out peoples true colours..
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:03 PM #67
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

She should get a good edit today because of Danny and Cristian

Bookmark/share this topic