Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 13-07-2015, 08:04 AM #26
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

She wasn't happy and I'm glad Cristian called her up on it. He's starting to see her unpleasant side. None of them twats were happy for Jack, except Cristian and maybe Nick.
Old 13-07-2015, 08:08 AM #27

They were all tipped off last night regarding how the public felt about Chloe taking the 5k and that feedback came back in Chloe's favour. If it had come back against Chloe, I very much doubt that Jack or Christian would of hit the button.
Old 13-07-2015, 08:12 AM #28
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
They were all tipped off last night regarding how the public felt about Chloe taking the 5k and that feedback came back in Chloe's favour. If it had come back against Chloe, I very much doubt that Jack or Christian would of hit the button.
Good point, if they have the public backing that there's no backlash then it may have swayed them more.
Christian trying to justify needing the money more than chloe though :/
Old 13-07-2015, 08:14 AM #29
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Good point, if they have the public backing that there's no backlash then it may have swayed them more.
He only wanted it to pay off his student loan.
Old 13-07-2015, 08:18 AM #30
You know my methods

You know my methods

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 08:30 AM #31
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
She wasn't happy and I'm glad Cristian called her up on it. He's starting to see her unpleasant side. None of them twats were happy for Jack, except Cristian and maybe Nick.
Credit where its due, no maybe here, Nick wss genuinely happy for Christian...i think he's a nice person and would have been happy for any of them...but even if people don't agree that he's a nice guy he still could care less about the money so he's not in competition for it with any of them

I think Christian is more and more proving that he's also a nice guy....he's the only housemate this year that i have changed my opinion of as the show has moved forward...the others, good or bad are the same at the end as they were at the start for me....Jack saved him from a very likely eviction in week 1 by throwing him life line....Christian will surely have a loyalty to him for that..

Even Dan the Money Man, with all his faults, would respect that Jack has said from day one he's in it for the money...i know why Jack is so popular, there are many reasons, personally he irritates me but i def respect his honesty over the cash and i think Danny does too..Danny probably wished he'd played it more honestly from the start too...if he resents Jack for anything i think it would be more likely for that reason

Joel also does not resent Jack having the money, he doesn't agree with it being taken from the winnings but he would blame BB for that rather than who ever pressed the button....if the cash had been a random thing in addition to the winnings then Joel would have been very competitive and would have shook hands with who ever beat him...no question

Chloe displayed pure jealousy and resentment...it's so ugly to observe...she wanted it so badly but she'd backed herself into a corner by taking the moral high ground over the previous cash bomb...the look of frustration on her face was priceless as that realisation dawned on her.....she is such an unpleasant individual

Last edited by REDCROP; 13-07-2015 at 08:33 AM.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 08:38 AM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post
Credit where its due, no maybe here, Nick wss genuinely happy for Christian...i think he's a nice person and would have been happy for any of them...but even if people don't agree that he's a nice guy he still could care less about the money so he's not in competition for it with any of them

I think Christian is more and more proving that he's also a nice guy....he's the only housemate this year that i have changed my opinion of as the show has moved forward...the others, good or bad are the same at the end as they were at the start for me....Jack saved him from a very likely eviction in week 1 by throwing him life line....Christian will surely have a loyalty to him for that..

Even Dan the Money Man, with all his faults, would respect that Jack has said from day one he's in it for the money...i know why Jack is so popular, there are many reasons, personally he irritates me but i def respect his honesty over the cash and i think Danny does too..Danny probably wished he'd played it more honestly from the start too...if he resents Jack for anything i think it would be more likely for that reason

Joel also does not resent Jack having the money, he doesn't agree with it being taken from the winnings but he would blame BB for that rather than who ever pressed the button....if the cash had been a random thing in addition to the winnings then Joel would have been very competitive and would have shook hands with who ever beat him...no question

Chloe displayed pure jealousy and resentment...it's so ugly to observe...she wanted it so badly but she'd backed herself into a corner by taking the moral high ground over the previous cash bomb...the look of frustration on her face was priceless as that realisation dawned on her.....she is such an unpleasant individual
Good post and i agree
Old 13-07-2015, 08:46 AM #33
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
Christian didn't have the public backing, he was told the public thought he was playing for air time....Chloe had the public backing when they had her wrongly believe that the public don't think she was a hypocrite by taking the 5 grand

If the guy has a massive student loan because he's trying to better himself then that debt is a big deal to him just like it is to anyone else....i found it sad that he felt he had to justify himself when he doesn't....Chloe has such a sense of entitlement when she plays the Little Miss Work House routine that she would have some people believe that she is in some way more deserving of the money than the others... you are obviously one of those people

She has spent so much time making it clear she deserves it more than anyone else....right from the first time she was nominated and went around the group explaining how each one of them weren't as entitled to it as herself...Helen and Marc were right that day and Brian was wrong...its all so clear looking back now and knowing what we know....

She has made the boys feel they have to justify themselves and they don't
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 08:47 AM #34

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..thanks Jaxie, I thought that Jack had been quite vocal in his disapproval with her but obviously my bad..(I have just been dipping in and out and keep falling asleep..ooooops..)...anyways, if I'm really honest ..(and here's me being a hypocrite here because I always think that the prize fund, the winner thinks that they're getting shouldn't ever be messed with..)....I don't care so much about their characters now because none have really stood out for me all of the way through so I've never had a favourite....but I would like to ideally see them all get a share of it and it not be so much for just one person this one time because BB have fairly much pushed them all to one side in favour of the 'exes' and it was meant to be 'their moment' but just hasn't be so I think they all deserve something for that..../if that makes sense...
The only time Jack actually said anything to her was in the kitchen after it blew up with Danny he tried to explain. Why Danny was surprised and said he was too but Chloe shouted him down. That was all I saw him say to her.

To explain the Chloe thing its like someone said they hate blue very often and very argumentatively and state they would never wear blue. Then they go to a party in a blue dress. I'm pretty sure everyone who heard the tirades about blue would say 'wtf?' It's not so much about taking the money its about all the things said about not touching the money and how selfish it would be.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 13-07-2015 at 08:51 AM.
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 09:33 AM #35

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
He was only cross that he didnt get it.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 09:52 AM #36

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Favourites:
BB18: Raph
X Factor 2013: Abi Alton

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post

Excellent post.
She is a very selfish mardy girl.
smudgie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 10:10 AM #37

Looks like chloe is money mad:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidMahk...56467674468356
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 11:01 AM #38

If I'd been Christian I would of been a bit pissed that I was slow on the button. That was a serious amount of money for both Jack and Christian. I really hoped that Jack was going to share it with him, in my eyes that would make Jack a deserving winner.

As for Chloe, yes, she's annoyed that she only got away with 5k but I don't think she's annoyed with Jack; just with herself.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:05 AM #39
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
If I'd been Christian I would of been a bit pissed that I was slow on the button. That was a serious amount of money for both Jack and Christian. I really hoped that Jack was going to share it with him, in my eyes that would make Jack a deserving winner.

As for Chloe, yes, she's annoyed that she only got away with 5k but I don't think she's annoyed with Jack; just with herself.
He took it very well and was happy for Jack. Loved that he wasn't pissed off like most of the others. He owes Jack a lot and he will always be grateful.
Old 13-07-2015, 11:21 AM #40
Sod orf

Sod orf

Jack and Cristian should be applauded for being the only two with any sense of reality and pressing the button.

The question should be what is the motives of the others that they'd turn their heads to 23k?
Alf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 11:27 AM #41

Do not vote for cloe to win and this is why.When Sam ans Jack bet Ł100 each to get their suitcase back Cloe had a go at them for spending this money.As a girl she should know girls need their clothing items more than men And what she did next??? She stole Ł5000 from the prize fund for herself..She is an hypocrite.
marlobrando2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 01:20 PM #42

There is plenty to gamble with Jack.
Patricia4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:24 PM #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...but when she took Ł5000, she was criticised and then when Jack took Ł23,000 it was all...oh, I'm pleased for you mate/so happy etc etc.. so why wouldn't she have 'a face'....
It wasn't because she took the money, (as Chloe and other's on here don't seem to understand). It was because she harped on all week about not taking anything from the pot of 'winners' money and made sure everyone kept winning money towards it. Then...she took the money, hence it was hypocritical of her, she should have just been honest and said she needed the money but she knew she had made a massive fuss about it all week!
sosadbbend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:26 PM #44
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John
Banned

Favourites:
CBB16: Austin Armacost
BBUSA17: John

Quote:
Maybe Nick? Definitely Nick. He was the only one who spoke to him directly about how everyone was happy for him (little does he know ) and that nobody blamed him for doing it.
goldensunlight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:28 PM #45

Quote:
He only wanted it to pay off his student loan.
Lies.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:29 PM #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post
Wow, she posted a picture of a new car on instagram!!!!!

Burn her at the stake!!!!!
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:30 PM #47
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post

Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:31 PM #48

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Favourites (more):
BB16: Marc
BBUSA17: James

Face like a smashed ass? Would be so great if her name was Fanny.
vafunghoul is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 02:36 PM #49
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post

Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
arse, chloe, face, jack, money, smacked