Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 12-07-2015, 11:37 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Joel is the Smartest Game Player left since Marc

This is a smart game player :

Smart because He always stayed loyal to Marc, who is now out, has a massive fan base and is campaigning for Joel to win

Smart because he made a friend in Helen, instead of Brian who made an enemy in her which resulted in damaging his own legacy

Smart because he formed a true friendship with Nick who doesn't need the cash, so he can totally trust him

Smart because he can tie Danny and Chloe in knots with words and their inadequate response just exposes how aggressive and stupid they are.

Smart because he refused to be part of giving Sam an unfare eviction while others no longer saw her as a housemate but as a 15 grand pay out instead

Smart because he knew the public would be outraged by the twist and he is the only one in there who tried to act on their behalf

Smart because he's done nothing in the real world to be ashamed of that can be used against him by people on the outisde

I Like game players, its what the show is supposed to be about...Marc, Jade and Joel were this years master game players...and that is why I think people should VOTE JOEL ..

Last edited by REDCROP; 13-07-2015 at 01:14 AM.
REDCROP is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:42 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDCROP View Post

Smart because he formed a true friendship with Nick who doesn't need the cash, so he can totally trust him
That's a good point.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:42 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

As Marc and Jade were both booted out, that doesn't bode well for Joel then.

I don't think any of them are/were that smart at game playing, certainly not 'masters' at it.

Last edited by jet; 12-07-2015 at 11:43 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:43 PM #4
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

What's this about Marc being a smart game player? He got evicted the very first time he was up lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:45 PM #5
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
What's this about Marc being a smart game player? He got evicted the very first time he was up lmao
Keep spilling it

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:52 PM #6
Banned

Banned

Quote:
He was too larger than life to win....he had so many people love him and so many people hate him he could never of won.....for every 1 person who loved one of the other housemates there could have 100 for marc...and the same with the haters ...but he was a great game player because he exposed every single person in there to the bone so we could see who they really are....he was an antagoniser and a challenge to every one in there and he played the game.....i know a lot of Marc fans feel that the people who voted him out are the blame for why we now have such a terrible final...Marc was big brothers idea of a wet dream...BB def didn't want to lose him....and thats because he was a great house mate
Old 12-07-2015, 11:54 PM #7
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

He has grown on me a lot and I love his close friendship with Cristian. Shame they won't show it on the highlights.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:55 PM #8
Banned

Banned

Quote:
The game players get voted off first.......thats why we get left with a crap show...happens every year....to think that being voted off means you're not a good game player shows that you don't get it...
Old 13-07-2015, 12:00 AM #9
Banned

Banned

Joel and Christian are the only ones that i have a different opinion of from the start of the show to now...i liked Joel but i have more respect for him now..and i didn't really like christian, his gangster rap voice made me think he was insincere....but now i think he's actually a really nice guy

I always liked Nick, and i never liked Chloe so that never changed
Old 13-07-2015, 12:01 AM #10
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The game players get voted off first.......thats why we get left with a crap show...happens every year....to think that being voted off means you're not a good game player shows that you don't get it...
Good gameplayers win. I think as a forum, we need a new word to describe the ***** who try their hardest for airtime.. Gameplayer doesn't really work
Old 13-07-2015, 12:01 AM #11
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

Quote:
If you get voted off early, you failed the game thus are a poor gameplayer it's pretty self-explanatory.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:04 AM #12

Favourites (more):
BB16: Jack
CBB15: Katie Hopkins

Favourites (more):

Quote:
He was too larger than life to win....he had so many people love him and so many people hate him he could never of won.....for every 1 person who loved one of the other housemates there could have 100 for marc...and the same with the haters ...but he was a great game player because he exposed every single person in there to the bone so we could see who they really are....he was an antagoniser and a challenge to every one in there and he played the game.....i know a lot of Marc fans feel that the people who voted him out are the blame for why we now have such a terrible final...Marc was big brothers idea of a wet dream...BB def didn't want to lose him....and thats because he was a great house mate
SO. He was not a SMART gameplayer
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:05 AM #13

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I disagree. Antagonizing people to bring out their anger/irritation doesn't 'expose them to the bone and show who they really are' - it only shows what they are like when irritated - and that is only a small part of a person. We all have a myriad of emotions and he didn't manage to expose anything deep or meaningful or good.
What he did show was what a prize prick he was.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:05 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Contradictory. Why is Joel still in?
abhorson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:10 AM #15

Don't worry REDCROP, at least you picked someone and listed good points. I don't see too many people voluntarily doing the same, all I hear is oh he or she is so nice.
Old 13-07-2015, 12:10 AM #16
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
If you get voted off early, you failed the game thus are a poor gameplayer it's pretty self-explanatory.
They're all game players...but its the ones who use the Victim card or the Hero card that often last longer...but the victims and hero gang are boring to watch..its game playing at a level thats not brave or very entertaining .....Helen was an example of a strong game player who didn't take the victim road but without her pass to the final even she admits the public would have evicted her very early on like they did with Marc...doesn't diminish the fact that they were great game players and i know there a lot of people who think Marc was a great game player....but maybe you're right, maybe Joel is an even better one because he's now on course to win and i hope he does
Old 13-07-2015, 12:13 AM #17
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBond View Post
Don't worry REDCROP, at least you picked someone and listed good points. I don't see too many people voluntarily doing the same, all I hear is oh he or she is so nice.
Thank you...so many people make a statement but back it up with nothing...so to be honest they're input is worthless
Old 13-07-2015, 12:16 AM #18
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

I think he's a sly twat that gets away with it because of his age, gender and intellect
Old 13-07-2015, 12:17 AM #19
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

How was Marc a good gameplayer when he had to have production save him for 4 weeks to give him his 5 week stay
Old 13-07-2015, 12:17 AM #20
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhorson View Post
Contradictory. Why is Joel still in?
You're right he is still in...and that is unusual....hes not typical at all of house mates who usually get this far....i thought he was great very early on and i didn't expect him to last because of that very reason....where as some one like Christian who was just a nice guy but not really playing the game for the first 6 weeks i believed would last a long time..and he did
Old 13-07-2015, 12:24 AM #21
Banned

Banned

Usually people will say that what is written is untrue but no one has said that about what i wrote about Joel at the start of this thread....is that because its true by any chance and he is a good game player ?
Old 13-07-2015, 12:26 AM #22

Quote:
This is a smart game player :

Smart because He always stayed loyal to Marc, who is now out, has a massive fan base and is campaigning for Joel to win

Smart because he made a friend in Helen, instead of Brian who made an enemy in her which resulted in damaging his own legacy

Smart because he can tie Danny and Chloe in knots with words and their inadequate response just exposes how aggressive and stupid they are.

Smart because he refused to be part of giving Sam an unfare eviction while others no longer saw her as a housemate but as a 15 grand pay out instead

Smart because he knew the public would be outraged by the twist and he is the only one in there who tried to act on their behalf

Smart because he's done nothing in the real world to be ashamed of that can be used against him by people on the outisde

I Like game players, its what the show is supposed to be about...Marc, Jade and Joel were this years master game players...and that is why I think people should VOTE JOEL ..
i agree
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:29 AM #23
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Its very interesting how i have justified why i think Joel is a good game player and worthy of peoples votes yet everyone is conveniently ignoring that and focusing on my very small reference to Marc instead...LOL..which not just shows how big an impact Marc had but also shows how people choose to ignore positive support of a house mate where quantifiable reasons are given for that support....
I think its hard to take what you said seriously because of a title that was obviously incorrect! but since you asked..
The things you listed in you OP are true, Joel done all of those things, I'd describe it as more.. living.. than gameplaying. I don't think 'gameplaying' really exists on BBUK, however, if it did, the best gameplayers would be the finalists who were not aided by the production team.. So that would rule Helen and Marc out.
Old 13-07-2015, 12:29 AM #24
Banned

Banned

Its very interesting how i have given reasons at the start of this thread why i think Joel is a good game player and a worthy winner but everyone has ignored that and instead focused on the tiny reference i made to Marc.....LOL....which not only shows what a big impact Marc had but also shows that when quantifiable reasons are given in support of someone nobody challenges it...no one has said that my points on Joel are wrong so guess i may be right...LOL...and he is gonna win
Old 13-07-2015, 12:31 AM #25
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I think its hard to take what you said seriously because of a title that was obviously incorrect! but since you asked..
The things you listed in you OP are true, Joel done all of those things, I'd describe it as more.. living.. than gameplaying. I don't think 'gameplaying' really exists on BBUK, however, if it did, the best gameplayers would be the finalists who were not aided by the production team.. So that would rule Helen and Marc out.
Have to agree to differ on this one then....you go to your church and i'll go to mine

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
game, joel, left, marc, player, smartest