Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB16 Big Brother 16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Old 17-07-2015, 06:40 PM #1
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Default Chloe talks to DS: Silences haters and spills about what happened when she walked out

Quote:
Congratulations! How do you feel after winning?
"It just doesn't seem real at the minute. I'm just shocked. I'm absolutely gobsmacked. It just doesn't feel real!"

What was going through your mind when you exited and were greeted by the crowd?
"I was s**ting my pants. I don't know if you could tell but I was s**ting myself. I just thought, do you know what, in there when my name got called I didn't know if it was I was first. I thought, 'People don't even know I'm here. I'm absolutely invisible'.

"So to have won and come out with so many banners - people spent so much time with their glue sticks making these banners for me - I couldn't believe it. It went so fast, and it was just flashing lights and I couldn't see any of my friends in the crowd. I was like a deer in headlights. But I'd love to do it all over again."

What are you going to spend your money on?
"Oh my god. Do you know what, it's so much money, it's more money than you can wave a stick at. But I'm definitely going to spend it wisely. I'm going to invest in property, I think. I'm definitely going to take all the girls to Benidorm. As soon as I get home, that's the first thing I'm going to look into – one wild holiday in Benidorm!

"I know this is boring, but I've also got to sort my teeth out! I've got the worst teeth. I've got proper fangs, so I'm definitely going to sort them out. And I know this is probably a cheesy thing to say, but I'm definitely going to give some money to Macmillan Cancer Support – a charity that's close to my granddad's heart and something that my family has supported for such a long time."

How much are you thinking of donating?
"I think I'm going to cut myself off at £100,000 and give them the rest. The money I won - that's way too much for me. I was buzzing when I had £5,000, so to have that much! I don't need all that money, and I can use it to help out other people."

What did you make of the 'legendary' housemates when they came in?
"I absolutely loved the legends. My favourite was Aisleyne. She didn't come in with an agenda. She didn't try to play a part or cause any drama. She went around to everybody and gave everybody lovely feedback. She was such a lovely girl, and she was definitely somebody I had a genuine friendship with."

How did you feel about her situation with Helen?
"Oh my god, I hated it. It was so awful. Them two weren't that bad, to be honest. They had their little spat and that "basic bitch" comment, and I think they had an agreement that they were going to try to stay out of each other's way. But between the legends, there was the huge drama between Helen and Brian and Nikki, and that was all absolutely crazy."

How uncomfortable was it?
"I think I was the only housemate who picked my stuff up and went to sit in a different room. It was really not very nice at all. I'm not shy to confrontation - I've been in plenty of arguments and fights and drama before, but it was being stuck in that house. No-one can walk away and you had to have it out until the end and there were other people are joining in. And it's really, really awful and it was sad to watch. I hope things have been smoothed over a tiny bit."

Did you feel there was a particular housemate who was responsible for causing the conflict?
"I don't want to get into trouble for bitching or anything! But from my honest point of view, I just think Helen and Marc were so alike and they just bounced off each other. The housemates already felt a bit wary of Marc, and now he had this partner in crime... It was just an awful situation, and I'm so glad that they were just temporary housemates because I couldn't have lived in that whole situation for the whole length of time."

What were you thinking when you went out of the fire exit after taking the five grand?
"I was just so embarrassed. I'm such a people pleaser, and to think that my housemates were so disappointed in me, it just made me so disappointed in myself. And I thought, I can't take being in this house with these few people left and if they don't like me, I just felt – it was just an awful situation. I wanted my mum so bad, and I begged Big Brother to put it back but they were not having any of it."

What happened exactly when you walked out of the door?
"I just stood and sobbed in the dark for a minute, and loads of people appeared asking, 'What are you doing?'. I was like, 'No, I can't do it. I can't do it', and in the end they persuaded me to go through the back door to the Diary Room. I sat down with a lovely, lovely Big Brother runner. He just gave me a chance to explain it, and once I explained it and heard it from myself, from my own mouth, I thought, 'Why am I upset about this? I can't be turning my nose up and getting upset about other people being upset I've got five grand'.

In the grand scheme of things, when the winner was going to get over £100,000, it just felt a bit like a drop in the ocean. And the way it was worded to us was, we went in there individually and in private and Big Brother was like, 'Everyone's going to get the chance to win £5,000', and I was like, 'This is amazing. Me and all my friends get £5,000. The winner gets the prize fund, happy days! We're all going to Benidorm'. And I came out and it was absolutely not like that at all."

Can you understand where Danny was coming from and how he felt?
"100%. I've been continuously encouraging people to do their best and try their hardest. I thought spending the prize fund on pizza and football scores was just so silly, but when it comes down to personal money in your bank account, I think in that case - obviously there was a bit of a disagreement - but I just thought that was different. I thought everyone would be happy for me.

"I was definitely trying my hardest to get the prize fund up for the winner. And I wasn't taking it from the prize fund - I was just not adding it to the figure that was on the board, if that makes sense."

Were you surprised by how the house changed once money became an issue?
"Yeah, it just changed so much. People were being silly. Tensions were so high. I kept the £5,000 so I can't say I stayed as cool as a cucumber. But thankfully the week went so fast and we were like the care bears – we were all so close. Although I had the £5,000 and it was a bit of drama, and there was the pizzagate and Jack got £23,900, as soon it was over, we snapped straight back to normal."

Was eating that chilli worth £95?
"Oh my god. Do you know, what out of all the things I did in there – that scotch bonnet thing was absolutely the worst. It was foul. I was shouting that I needed the doctor. I got a rash over my face, my lips were swelling up, but I've done it now. When people are talking about chillies and spices in years to come, I can go, 'Ooh, I had one of those scotch bonnets, me'. So definitely worth it."

How is winning Big Brother going to change your life?
"I'm going to go to back to work next Monday. I'm so excited to go back to work. I'm so grateful that people let me do this - they're all so happy for me. I think the only way this is going to affect my life is, it's going to be so much easier for my friends and family - we can have a bit of fun and enjoy it. And I'm going to stay in Doncaster for the rest of my life.

"Maybe that makes me not a deserving winner that I'm not going to try and pursue any kind of fame, but in years to come, all I want to be able to do is say, 'Yeah, I'm still doing what I do but can you remember when I went on Big Brother and won?'. That's going to be absolute lasting material in ten years' time when I'm sat here with a bottle of wine."

What advice would you give for future housemates?
"I think the only way you can survive Big Brother is being absolutely yourself. People can see a genuine housemate. I'm a massive Big Brother fan. I watch it every year with my mum at home, and I can spot someone who's real and someone who's not. Coming in and trying to have a huge gameplan and trying to be controversial – it's just not going to work. You just need to be yourself, and people will like you for who you are."

And lastly, people online have gone through your Instagram and pointed out pictures of a BMW and a trip to Dubai. Is there anything you want to say to that?
"Yeah. I earn £1,000 a month. Do you know, when I came out yesterday, I couldn't even text my friends because I've not paid my phone bill – I've not had enough money in my bank. That's not my car. All those things... I've seen this collage, and it's so funny. The car, rolex watch - they're not mine. I can't afford to go out and buy myself a Rolex. I don't even own any kind of watch.

"I have been to Dubai. We booked it in January and we went in September. It took us a whole nine months to save up and pay for it. I work my arse off nine to five, and I've never been out of work. As soon as I came out of school, I went into work and I've grafted for what I've got. I don't think there's anything wrong with that - I can go to Benidorm and I can go to Dubai. I just happen to prefer Benidorm!"

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s149/...#ixzz3gAvcqerZ
Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook
Great interview, silence the haters hun

Last edited by Pete.; 17-07-2015 at 06:42 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:42 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitc[U
[/U]h;8009423]Great interview, silence the haters hun
Well I must just go ****e in your shoes

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:42 PM #3
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Charming
Old 17-07-2015, 06:43 PM #4
0_o

0_o

I dont understand why she puts so much emphasis on the pizza/personal cash thing when the money is brought up. It would be a fair point I guess..in a strange way, but Jack also took the money for his own personal gain..and she gave him hell for it
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:46 PM #5
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
I dont understand why she puts so much emphasis on the pizza/personal cash thing when the money is brought up. It would be a fair point I guess..in a strange way, but Jack also took the money for his own personal gain..and she gave him hell for it
But the 23k had been earned by the house under the impression that it would going towards the prize fund, whereas the 5k was offered under the (/Chloe's) impression that everyone would take it, since it was never earned as part of the prize fund. At the end of the day it was all Monopoly money and the total amount given would have equalled £150k anyway.

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:48 PM #6

"Aisleyne didn't come in with an agenda or cause any drama, She went around to everybody and gave everybody lovely feedback"?
So what was all that sh!te with Helen then?

Think her brain's been frazzled by the thought of all that money.

Last edited by Nancy.; 17-07-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:48 PM #7
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
But the 23k had been earned by the house under the impression that it would going towards the prize fund, whereas the 5k was offered under the (/Chloe's) impression that everyone would take it, since it was never earned as part of the prize fund. At the end of the day it was all Monopoly money and the total amount given would have equalled £150k anyway.
Maybe, but it was never actually part of the prize fund. Which seems to be the main defense...it never came off the screen so it was never the winners..or thats the excuse

I would have so much more respect if she just admitted she was bloody hypocritical. Personally I think any of them offered money would be MAD not to take it.
Quote:
Quote:
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:49 PM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petemitch View Post
Charming
So its ok for Chloe to do it ,but not me!!!!

Old 17-07-2015, 06:51 PM #9

Quote:
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 06:53 PM #10
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
So its ok for Chloe to do it ,but not me!!!!
When have I ever said it was OK for Chloe to do it?
Old 17-07-2015, 06:54 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
When have I ever said it was OK for Chloe to do it?
I'm joking,lighten upbut saying that you wanted a shoe ****ter to win

Last edited by Kazanne; 17-07-2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old 17-07-2015, 06:59 PM #12
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I'm joking,lighten upbut saying that you wanted a shoe ****ter to win
And wanted Marc, who wished cancer on someone, to win?
Old 17-07-2015, 07:08 PM #13
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

no matter what Chloe ever does in life from this point forward, she will for ever be known as the shoe ****ter
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:20 PM #14
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

How much are you thinking of donating?
"I think I'm going to cut myself off at £100,000 and give them the rest. The money I won - that's way too much for me. I was buzzing when I had £5,000, so to have that much! I don't need all that money, and I can use it to help out other people."

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:29 PM #15

Good girl chloe....never mind the begrudgers...you did great and deserve it..enjoy benidorm..
just thinkin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 07:32 PM #16

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
And wanted Marc, who wished cancer on someone, to win?
You believe what you need to believe ,that article was proved to be untrustworthy,but it suits some so go with it eh? we wont bother with actual truths.

Old 17-07-2015, 07:33 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by just thinkin View Post
Good girl chloe....never mind the begrudgers...you did great and deserve it..enjoy benidorm..
Psssst,she cant hear you

Old 17-07-2015, 07:54 PM #18

She is going to use the £100,000 to invest in property???

That won't buy her a house even in Doncaster.

So if the BMW isn't hers then why did she pretend it was on social media?
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:03 PM #19
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post

Course it will Prices are much cheaper up here than anywhere else. Can get a nice 3 bed semi for 100k
Quote:
Quote:
Old 17-07-2015, 08:06 PM #20
Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Marc

Favourites (more):
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science

Comes across really well in that actually
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:10 PM #21
The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

The peoples princesses

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Marisha Wallace
BB2023: Yinrun

I asked 3 of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
And if not, maybe try your hand at being an author for Mills & Boon.
He/him
Mitchell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:18 PM #22
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThriceShy View Post

Wheres the link to her saying this is my bmw?
Old 17-07-2015, 08:20 PM #23
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

Good interview, she's a nice girl and I wish her the best.
Well done with the donation, Sam did it too - it's always good to know
Glad she made it clear about the instagram thing, although I didn't question it at all.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-07-2015, 08:22 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.winter View Post
Good interview, she's a nice girl and I wish her the best.
Well done with the donation, Sam did it too - it's always good to know
Glad she made it clear about the instagram thing, although I didn't question it at all.
She could give every penny to charity and I still wouldn't believe she was a nice girl.

She refused to condemn Helen for calling brian a murderer/rapist. In fact, her response was "well, she has always been nice to me."

And then after Brian had gone over the wall, she told Helen that she was most like her and closest to her and invited her out on a night out in Doncaster.
ThriceShy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 11:40 PM #25

"And the way it was worded to us was, we went in there individually and in private and Big Brother was like, 'Everyone's going to get the chance to win £5,000', and I was like, 'This is amazing. Me and all my friends get £5,000. The winner gets the prize fund, happy days! We're all going to Benidorm"

As if that would ever happen!

No matter how many times she says it and even though she is now wording it differently, it makes no sense at all - only a very slow person would think that!
dc5r666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chloe, ds, happened, haters, silences, spills, talks, walked