Notices

Big Brother Canada Post about the Big Brother Canada show and HouseGuests here. BB Canada 6 started 7th March 2018.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #1
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default BB Canada - First watch/Re-watch thread

Okay so I figured there isn't one of these and I musket haven't watched any BBCanada series but today I started on the third one and I've just finished the launch episode. So basically this is what I think so far:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee
2. Sindy
3. Risha
4. Naeha
5. Jordan
6. Kevin
7. Sarah
8. Ashleigh
9. Zach
10. Willow
11. Godfrey
12. Pilar
13. Bruno
14. Johnny
15. Graig
16. Bobby


-WORST-

At this moment in time I can't really say I dislike anyone as I don't really know them that much to judge them at this moment in time. Brittnee and Sindy are my two favourites though by far and there VT introductions were the most interesting out of the sixteen houseguests. I like Brittnee because I think she seems down to earth but also genuine and not fake I don't think she's playing a game. Sindy's just hilarious and I can't argue with that. Bobby is probably my least favourite as I just think he seems like the typical boring 'fool of the house' type of character but I could be wrong. Arisa (is that her name?) is the best host out of Julie, Davina, Emma etc in my opinion I don't know much of her already but she made an instant connection. Yeah I'm really optimistic about this first watch.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 26-07-2015 at 05:03 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 09:30 PM   #2
LemonJam
Senior Member
 
LemonJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 18,322

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
Survivor 37: Angelina
BBUSA20: Scottie
BBCanada 6: Kaela


Default

the third series is probably the worst one but it's still a great season. The first few weeks are kinda bleak but keep going with it because BBCanada shamelessly rigs the show for all the right people . Enjoy!
__________________
BBUK: Akeem, Cian, Tomasz, Kay, Anamelia
Survivor: Natalie, Angelina, Christian, Elizabeth, Carl
BBUS: Scottie, Haleigh, Faysal, Rockstar, Swaggy C
BBCAN: Kaela, Olivia, Merron, Veronica, Rozina

LemonJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 09:36 PM   #3
Raph
Senior Member
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22,724

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin
CBB18: Stephen Bear
BB OTT: Alex


Send a message via MSN to Raph
Default

The third season is my all time favorite season of BB internationally Such a diverse cast and so many people who love the game, amazing season, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
__________________

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #4
Macie Lightfoot
As Told by Troy
 
Macie Lightfoot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 20,757

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
BB OTT: Shelby
BBUSA18: Natalie
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
the third series is probably the worst one but it's still a great season. The first few weeks are kinda bleak but keep going with it because BBCanada shamelessly rigs the show for all the right people . Enjoy!
mhmm BBCanada's strengths are rigging for the right people and realizing that a dominant alliance steamrolling to the end is boring as ****. Ridiculously superior to BBUS it's not even funny.

and if you like this season you NEED to watch the first two since they're even better. BBCan1 is legitimately one of the funniest seasons of anything <3
__________________
Macie Lightfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2015, 10:05 PM   #5
armand.kay
armand.kay
 
armand.kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 22,869
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
Love Island 4: Hayley
BB18: Chanelle
Love Island 3: Camilla


Send a message via Skype™ to armand.kay
Default

bbcan1 is flawless <3
armand.kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 11:32 AM   #6
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Okay so I figured there isn't one of these and I musket haven't watched any BBCanada series but today I started on the third one and I've just finished the launch episode. So basically this is what I think so far:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee
2. Sindy
3. Risha
4. Naeha
5. Jordan
6. Kevin
7. Sarah
8. Ashleigh
9. Zach
10. Willow
11. Godfrey
12. Pilar
13. Bruno
14. Johnny
15. Graig
16. Bobby


-WORST-

At this moment in time I can't really say I dislike anyone as I don't really know them that much to judge them at this moment in time. Brittnee and Sindy are my two favourites though by far and there VT introductions were the most interesting out of the sixteen houseguests. I like Brittnee because I think she seems down to earth but also genuine and not fake I don't think she's playing a game. Sindy's just hilarious and I can't argue with that. Bobby is probably my least favourite as I just think he seems like the typical boring 'fool of the house' type of character but I could be wrong. Arisa (is that her name?) is the best host out of Julie, Davina, Emma etc in my opinion I don't know much of her already but she made an instant connection. Yeah I'm really optimistic about this first watch.
Episode 2 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Risha (-) - EVICTED
4. Kevin (+2)
5. Sarah (+2)
6. Naeha (-2)
7. Johnny (+7)
8. Jordan (-3)
9. Willow (+1)
10. Ashleigh (-2)
11. Zach (-2)
12. Godfrey (-1)
13. Bruno (-)
14. Bobby (+2)
15. Graig (-)

16. Pilar (-4)

-WORST-

I just can't warm to Pilar I agree with Risha I think she was far too comfortable in the house and just presumed she would stay all along. It's a shame that Risha went I was enjoying seeing her alliance with Sindy grow as both of them are great characters in the house. Really enjoying the Brittnee and Sarah alliance also which seems to be forming as the pair are really close. Risha was really good and I could tell that she would have brought drama had she of stayed in the house but she's still got the chance to go back in I suppose? Overall, I really liked the twist also it's just a shame that Pilar didn't go instead. Kevin's great also with the whole sabbotaging task he had to do with the balloons and I'm enjoying the bromance with Johnny. Overall really enjoying it so far I think it's much better than BBUS.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 27-07-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2015, 11:35 AM   #7
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
the third series is probably the worst one but it's still a great season. The first few weeks are kinda bleak but keep going with it because BBCanada shamelessly rigs the show for all the right people . Enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
The third season is my all time favorite season of BB internationally Such a diverse cast and so many people who love the game, amazing season, hope you enjoyed it as much as I did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
mhmm BBCanada's strengths are rigging for the right people and realizing that a dominant alliance steamrolling to the end is boring as ****. Ridiculously superior to BBUS it's not even funny.

and if you like this season you NEED to watch the first two since they're even better. BBCan1 is legitimately one of the funniest seasons of anything <3
Yeah I'm really enjoying it a lot and Oooh that sounds promising as my favourites are Brittnee and Sindy and I'm guessing they're the right people. Yeah the cast is really diverse and I think that I'll really enjoy seeing the alliances etc. I'll move onto BBCan2 and BBCan1 after this season if I still like it which I'm pretty much sure I will.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 12:06 AM   #8
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 2 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Risha (-) - EVICTED
4. Kevin (+2)
5. Sarah (+2)
6. Naeha (-2)
7. Johnny (+7)
8. Jordan (-3)
9. Willow (+1)
10. Ashleigh (-2)
11. Zach (-2)
12. Godfrey (-1)
13. Bruno (-)
14. Bobby (+2)
15. Graig (-)

16. Pilar (-4)

-WORST-

I just can't warm to Pilar I agree with Risha I think she was far too comfortable in the house and just presumed she would stay all along. It's a shame that Risha went I was enjoying seeing her alliance with Sindy grow as both of them are great characters in the house. Really enjoying the Brittnee and Sarah alliance also which seems to be forming as the pair are really close. Risha was really good and I could tell that she would have brought drama had she of stayed in the house but she's still got the chance to go back in I suppose? Overall, I really liked the twist also it's just a shame that Pilar didn't go instead. Kevin's great also with the whole sabbotaging task he had to do with the balloons and I'm enjoying the bromance with Johnny. Overall really enjoying it so far I think it's much better than BBUS.
Episode 3 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Kevin (+1)
4. Sarah (+1)
5. Naeha (+1)
6. Zach (+5)
7. Johnny (-)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Godfrey (+3)
10. Bruno (+3)

11. Willow (-2)
12. Ashleigh (-2)
13. Graig (+2)
14. Pilar (+2)
15. Bobby (-1)


-WORST-

Yeah I'm kinda pissed at the first nominations. Two of my favourite houseguests up for no good reason whatsoever. I know there's POV to play for still so hopefully one of them win that otherwise we'll be loosing another big character not long after the loss of Risha. I enjoy the such difference and contrast to the show in comparison to BBUK it's almost like watching a different show. The have not competition was good as was the HOH. Sarah is making me laugh so much I love her 'You can be the filling in our queer sand which' she's really cute and I'm loving her alliance with Brittnee and Naeha. Chop shop alliance is disgusting though literally all of them suck so ****ing so much. Hopefully one of them is out the door come next week.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 28-07-2015 at 12:06 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 12:15 AM   #9
LukeB
We found wonderland
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Camp Crystal Lake
Posts: 75,209

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
IAC2018: Fleur East
Strictly 2018: Ashley Roberts
X Factor 2018: Shan Ako


Default

Sarah,Kevin(my sig ) Naeha,Zach,Willow and Jordan are my favs from that Season
__________________
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats

Spoiler:



LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 12:19 AM   #10
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Sarah,Kevin(my sig ) Naeha,Zach,Willow and Jordan are my favs from that Season
Sarah and Kevin are amazing Naeha is great but I haven't seen enough of her to class her as one as my favourites and same with Jordan and Zach. I'm not warming to Willow at the moment though for some reason.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 28-07-2015 at 12:20 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 12:28 AM   #11
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 73,861
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
Apprentice 2018: Jackie
Survivor 37: Angelina
CBB22: Natalie Nunn


Send a message via MSN to reece(:
Default

Kween Naeha, Britt and Sarah
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 11:13 AM   #12
Raph
Senior Member
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22,724

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin
CBB18: Stephen Bear
BB OTT: Alex


Send a message via MSN to Raph
Default

The top 6 of this season are Slayha, Sarah, Willow, Jordan, Zach and Kevin.

__________________

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 11:14 AM   #13
Raph
Senior Member
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22,724

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin
CBB18: Stephen Bear
BB OTT: Alex


Send a message via MSN to Raph
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Sarah and Kevin are amazing Naeha is great but I haven't seen enough of her to class her as one as my favourites and same with Jordan and Zach. I'm not warming to Willow at the moment though for some reason.
You'll adore Willow by the end, legit the most endearing BBCAN houseguest ever!!
__________________

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #14
LukeB
We found wonderland
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Camp Crystal Lake
Posts: 75,209

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
IAC2018: Fleur East
Strictly 2018: Ashley Roberts
X Factor 2018: Shan Ako


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
Sarah,Kevin(my sig ) Naeha,Zach,Willow and Jordan are my favs from that Season
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
The top 6 of this season are Slayha, Sarah, Willow, Jordan, Zach and Kevin.

__________________
Guess I'll just stumble on home to my cats

Spoiler:



LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 12:14 PM   #15
Natalie.
nope
 
Natalie.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,377


Default

Does anyone know where I can watch the first one?
Natalie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 04:47 PM   #16
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 3 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Kevin (+1)
4. Sarah (+1)
5. Naeha (+1)
6. Zach (+5)
7. Johnny (-)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Godfrey (+3)
10. Bruno (+3)

11. Willow (-2)
12. Ashleigh (-2)
13. Graig (+2)
14. Pilar (+2)
15. Bobby (-1)


-WORST-

Yeah I'm kinda pissed at the first nominations. Two of my favourite houseguests up for no good reason whatsoever. I know there's POV to play for still so hopefully one of them win that otherwise we'll be loosing another big character not long after the loss of Risha. I enjoy the such difference and contrast to the show in comparison to BBUK it's almost like watching a different show. The have not competition was good as was the HOH. Sarah is making me laugh so much I love her 'You can be the filling in our queer sand which' she's really cute and I'm loving her alliance with Brittnee and Naeha. Chop shop alliance is disgusting though literally all of them suck so ****ing so much. Hopefully one of them is out the door come next week.
Episode 4 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Sarah (+1)
4. Naeha (+1)
5. Kevin (-2)
6. Zach (-)
7. Willow (+4)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Ashleigh (+3)
10. Godfrey (-1)
11. Johnny (-4)

12. Bruno (-2)
13. Pilar (+1)

14. Bobby (+1)
15. Graig (-2)


-WORST-

I'm so pissed that Sindy and Brittnee are up! It's a travesty that one of them is going to go and I think it's most likely that Sindy's going out of the two as all the boys seem to want her out and Naeha and Sarah will stay with their alliance partner Brittnee. It sucks tbh. Kevin annoyed me a bit this episode spreading what the girls had said to keep himself safe but then I think I can't be that annoyed because I'd do the same and at the end of the day it's a game but he was the one what got Graig to spread the whole girl alliance thing to keep Brittnee in and vote Kevin out. I'm really liking Willow also I don't think her loyalty lies with the chop shop alliance much like Zach's doesn't so I think that's a really good thing as that alliance are really TERRIBLE.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 28-07-2015 at 04:48 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2015, 11:56 PM   #17
Raph
Senior Member
 
Raph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 22,724

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin
CBB18: Stephen Bear
BB OTT: Alex


Send a message via MSN to Raph
Default

At Willow making it up your rankings
__________________

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2015, 01:59 AM   #18
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 4 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sindy (-)
3. Sarah (+1)
4. Naeha (+1)
5. Kevin (-2)
6. Zach (-)
7. Willow (+4)
8. Jordan (-)
9. Ashleigh (+3)
10. Godfrey (-1)
11. Johnny (-4)

12. Bruno (-2)
13. Pilar (+1)

14. Bobby (+1)
15. Graig (-2)


-WORST-

I'm so pissed that Sindy and Brittnee are up! It's a travesty that one of them is going to go and I think it's most likely that Sindy's going out of the two as all the boys seem to want her out and Naeha and Sarah will stay with their alliance partner Brittnee. It sucks tbh. Kevin annoyed me a bit this episode spreading what the girls had said to keep himself safe but then I think I can't be that annoyed because I'd do the same and at the end of the day it's a game but he was the one what got Graig to spread the whole girl alliance thing to keep Brittnee in and vote Kevin out. I'm really liking Willow also I don't think her loyalty lies with the chop shop alliance much like Zach's doesn't so I think that's a really good thing as that alliance are really TERRIBLE.
Episode 5 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Naeha (+2)
3. Sindy (-1) - EVICTED
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Zach (+1)
6. Jordan (+2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Godfrey (+2)
9. Willow (-2)
10. Johnny (+1)
11. Ashleigh (-2)

12. Pilar (+1)
13. Bruno (-1)
14. Bobby (-)
15. Graig (-)


-WORST-

Poor Sindy I have a feeling she is well liked though from judging her reaction hopefully she's the housemate who re-enters Her game plan was a little too dangerous though and she was a huge threat as Brittnee is terrible at comps and Sindy was brilliant at them Graig is awful. I loved that Sindy moment when she was ready for leaving (Graig I'm not going to hug you). The April fool thing was classic also with Godfrey calling out Sindy for being a fake bitch and saying that all the houseguests knew it was her when he didn't even know as it was all lies Yeah I'm liking him. Naeha was funny as **** this episode. Graig and Bruno are awful though spreading the rumours about Naeha trying to get everyone to get Britt out like seriously **** off both you! Kevin I'm going off also more as the episodes continue to progress his whole act is beginning to ware thin.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 29-07-2015 at 02:00 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2015, 01:46 AM   #19
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 5 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Naeha (+2)
3. Sindy (-1) - EVICTED
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Zach (+1)
6. Jordan (+2)
7. Kevin (-2)
8. Godfrey (+2)
9. Willow (-2)
10. Johnny (+1)
11. Ashleigh (-2)

12. Pilar (+1)
13. Bruno (-1)
14. Bobby (-)
15. Graig (-)


-WORST-

Poor Sindy I have a feeling she is well liked though from judging her reaction hopefully she's the housemate who re-enters Her game plan was a little too dangerous though and she was a huge threat as Brittnee is terrible at comps and Sindy was brilliant at them Graig is awful. I loved that Sindy moment when she was ready for leaving (Graig I'm not going to hug you). The April fool thing was classic also with Godfrey calling out Sindy for being a fake bitch and saying that all the houseguests knew it was her when he didn't even know as it was all lies Yeah I'm liking him. Naeha was funny as **** this episode. Graig and Bruno are awful though spreading the rumours about Naeha trying to get everyone to get Britt out like seriously **** off both you! Kevin I'm going off also more as the episodes continue to progress his whole act is beginning to ware thin.
Episode 6 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+2)
3. Naeha (-1) - EVICTED
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Kevin (+2)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Willow (+1)
9. Johnny (+1)
10. Ashleigh (+1)

11. Pilar (+1)
12. Bruno (+1)
13. Bobby (+1)
14. Graig (+1)


-WORST-

It's a shame about the whole instant eviction thing tbh with Kevin as I do genuinely believe he didn't want to be HOH and I do believe he regretted his choice in putting Naeha and Brittnee up after speaking to Jordan about the situation. Shame Naeha went another big character out the door but most of the cast are quite good characters in there own way (part from Bobby and Graig who are basically the same person). Brittnee and Sarah winning HOH though really proud of Brittnee and I think it will do her well like Sarah said her being saved and I can sense either Bobby or Graig going unless one of them wins POV or something. Sarah is really making me laugh also this episode when Pilar being an idiot 'is the only five girls left?' 'ummm... yes Pili are you not taking note.'

Last edited by Daniel-X; 30-07-2015 at 01:46 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2015, 12:18 PM   #20
LemonJam
Senior Member
 
LemonJam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sydney
Posts: 18,322

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
Survivor 37: Angelina
BBUSA20: Scottie
BBCanada 6: Kaela


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
(part from Bobby and Graig who are basically the same person).
I don't get this comparison tbh. Bobby is vastly superior to Graig IMO and I'm kinda interested to see if you still have the same opinion at the end.
__________________
BBUK: Akeem, Cian, Tomasz, Kay, Anamelia
Survivor: Natalie, Angelina, Christian, Elizabeth, Carl
BBUS: Scottie, Haleigh, Faysal, Rockstar, Swaggy C
BBCAN: Kaela, Olivia, Merron, Veronica, Rozina

LemonJam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 02:24 AM   #21
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 6 rankings:

-BEST-

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+2)
3. Naeha (-1) - EVICTED
4. Jordan (+2)
5. Kevin (+2)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Willow (+1)
9. Johnny (+1)
10. Ashleigh (+1)

11. Pilar (+1)
12. Bruno (+1)
13. Bobby (+1)
14. Graig (+1)


-WORST-

It's a shame about the whole instant eviction thing tbh with Kevin as I do genuinely believe he didn't want to be HOH and I do believe he regretted his choice in putting Naeha and Brittnee up after speaking to Jordan about the situation. Shame Naeha went another big character out the door but most of the cast are quite good characters in there own way (part from Bobby and Graig who are basically the same person). Brittnee and Sarah winning HOH though really proud of Brittnee and I think it will do her well like Sarah said her being saved and I can sense either Bobby or Graig going unless one of them wins POV or something. Sarah is really making me laugh also this episode when Pilar being an idiot 'is the only five girls left?' 'ummm... yes Pili are you not taking note.'
Episode 7 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (+2)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Kevin (+1)
5. Zach (+1)
6. Willow (+2)
7. Johnny (+2)
8. Godfrey (-1)
9. Ashleigh (+1)

10. Bruno (+2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (+1)
13. Graig (+1)


Brittnee winning HOH literally gave me so much life. That episode was perhaps one of my favourite episodes of any BB episodes worldwide. I was hooked from start to finish. Brittnees plan to put Graig up worked perfectly and it seemed like the dumb fool bought it for most of the episode thinking that Johnny was the real target and that Brittnee was pissed because Johnny voted her out over Naeha at the instant eviction. Newport alliance are great also I'm glad they're against the chop shop. These nominees are perfect I knew I could trust Brittnee hopefully we'll see Graig out and I think this will be the case but even if Bobby goes it will still be a really good result. The Johnny/Brittnee vs Graig moment at the end of the episode was perfect also Graig was just owned by them both and I can't wait to see him out those doors hopefully.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2015, 02:25 AM   #22
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonJam View Post
I don't get this comparison tbh. Bobby is vastly superior to Graig IMO and I'm kinda interested to see if you still have the same opinion at the end.
Hmmm my opinion probably will change but from what I'm seeing at the moment (not forgetting I haven't seen live feed like a lot of members on here) they seem to be pretty similar both are out to get the same people etc similar personalities.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 02:17 PM   #23
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 7 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (+2)
3. Sarah (-1)
4. Kevin (+1)
5. Zach (+1)
6. Willow (+2)
7. Johnny (+2)
8. Godfrey (-1)
9. Ashleigh (+1)

10. Bruno (+2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (+1)
13. Graig (+1)


Brittnee winning HOH literally gave me so much life. That episode was perhaps one of my favourite episodes of any BB episodes worldwide. I was hooked from start to finish. Brittnees plan to put Graig up worked perfectly and it seemed like the dumb fool bought it for most of the episode thinking that Johnny was the real target and that Brittnee was pissed because Johnny voted her out over Naeha at the instant eviction. Newport alliance are great also I'm glad they're against the chop shop. These nominees are perfect I knew I could trust Brittnee hopefully we'll see Graig out and I think this will be the case but even if Bobby goes it will still be a really good result. The Johnny/Brittnee vs Graig moment at the end of the episode was perfect also Graig was just owned by them both and I can't wait to see him out those doors hopefully.
Episode 8 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Sarah (-)
4. Zach (+1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Johnny (-1)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bruno (-1)

12. Bobby (-)
13. Graig (-) - EVICTED


YES Graig is gone! Thank god for that all my favourites were being picked off one by one so I'm glad it's Graig! He's god damn awful. I do agree though with what he said I haven't exactly seen him bullying Johnny he's just a prick and an idiot as Jordan said so I did think that was a little unfair but then again Graig's eviction speech was also really unfair on Johnny calling him insecure. Finally, chop shop have been chopped! Even if only by one member. I don't think Bruno will last much longer though anymore. I can just sense his eviction coming as he wasn't clever enough with the way he behaved in this episode trying to save Graig so I think if Sarah, Brittnee, Jordan or Johnny wins HOH he's doomed. Zashleigh are nice to watch and I was glad Zach won the oxi clean task over Graig or Godfrey.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 01-08-2015 at 02:17 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 03:08 AM   #24
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 8 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Sarah (-)
4. Zach (+1)
5. Kevin (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (+1)
8. Johnny (-1)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Pilar (+1)
11. Bruno (-1)

12. Bobby (-)
13. Graig (-) - EVICTED


YES Graig is gone! Thank god for that all my favourites were being picked off one by one so I'm glad it's Graig! He's god damn awful. I do agree though with what he said I haven't exactly seen him bullying Johnny he's just a prick and an idiot as Jordan said so I did think that was a little unfair but then again Graig's eviction speech was also really unfair on Johnny calling him insecure. Finally, chop shop have been chopped! Even if only by one member. I don't think Bruno will last much longer though anymore. I can just sense his eviction coming as he wasn't clever enough with the way he behaved in this episode trying to save Graig so I think if Sarah, Brittnee, Jordan or Johnny wins HOH he's doomed. Zashleigh are nice to watch and I was glad Zach won the oxi clean task over Graig or Godfrey.
Episode 9 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Kevin (+2)
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Zach (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Johnny (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Bruno (+1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Bruno winning HOH definitely wasn't the result I was hoping for or expecting. I expected someone like Zach or Jordan to win this HOH and tbh like Sarah said I'm happy for him as a human as he doesn't seem that bad but I'm not keen on him as a houseguest as he's a snake in the grass. He's also gunning to get all the houseguests out who I want to stay in. Sarah annoyed me a bit at the end of the episode saying she couldn't trust any of her houseguests because they didn't fight for her ass to be saved even though they knew Bruno was going to put her up. In fairness if I was in the house and in a alliance with someone I'd do the same as all her houseguests did I'd just be happy it was me and wouldn't fight a houseguests corner in fear of being out up myself. I think she's right about Ashleigh and Pilar being too comfortable in the house and not playing a game. They're definite coasters riding on the back of showmances. Godfrey was funny this episode with his chicken feet he won in the have not challenge I hope Canada votes for a forced veto so Sarah is saved hopefully, then Kevin would be named replacement. Johnny would be certain to go with Kevin as replacement I think. I really hope it's not a double forced veto as I don't want both of them safe as Brittnee and Kevin will no doubt be replacement nominees.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 02-08-2015 at 03:08 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 01:35 AM   #25
Daniel-X
Senior Member
 
Daniel-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from
Posts: 15,844

Favourites (more):
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer
Apprentice 2018: Sabrina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel-X View Post
Episode 9 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Jordan (-)
3. Kevin (+2)
4. Sarah (-1)
5. Zach (-1)
6. Willow (-)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Johnny (-)
9. Ashleigh (-)

10. Bruno (+1)
11. Pilar (-1)

12. Bobby (-)

Bruno winning HOH definitely wasn't the result I was hoping for or expecting. I expected someone like Zach or Jordan to win this HOH and tbh like Sarah said I'm happy for him as a human as he doesn't seem that bad but I'm not keen on him as a houseguest as he's a snake in the grass. He's also gunning to get all the houseguests out who I want to stay in. Sarah annoyed me a bit at the end of the episode saying she couldn't trust any of her houseguests because they didn't fight for her ass to be saved even though they knew Bruno was going to put her up. In fairness if I was in the house and in a alliance with someone I'd do the same as all her houseguests did I'd just be happy it was me and wouldn't fight a houseguests corner in fear of being out up myself. I think she's right about Ashleigh and Pilar being too comfortable in the house and not playing a game. They're definite coasters riding on the back of showmances. Godfrey was funny this episode with his chicken feet he won in the have not challenge I hope Canada votes for a forced veto so Sarah is saved hopefully, then Kevin would be named replacement. Johnny would be certain to go with Kevin as replacement I think. I really hope it's not a double forced veto as I don't want both of them safe as Brittnee and Kevin will no doubt be replacement nominees.
Episode 10 rankings:

1. Brittnee (-)
2. Sarah (+2)
3. Jordan (-1)
4. Kevin (-1)
5. Willow (+1)
6. Zach (-1)
7. Godfrey (-)
8. Ashleigh (+1)

9. Bruno (+1)
10. Johnny (-2)
11. Pilar (-)

12. Bobby (-)

Really enjoyed this episode probably one of my favourites so far. Sarah's task was probably why I enjoyed it a lot. She's just brilliant and contributes so much to the house and it would be so dull without her because she's hilarious. Her and Godfrey are great for comic value bith just come out with great moments and one liners. Johnny is a real pain sometimes and he especially was a pain in this episode. I don't know why I just find him incredibly annoying and I think he sulks too much for me to be able to like him. The double veto is a bet meh because it's obvious Bruno is not going to use it. Although I could be wrong I guess but I highly doubt it. I don't what him to use it though because it's almost certain Johnny will go and Sarah is safe. If he does use it he will replace them with Britt and Kevin. A forced veto would have been much better in comparison. I do think Zach and Jordan are perhaps in too many alliances after watching this episode they think they're good being in the middle but really they're not close enough to anybody and I think soon people will start to see through the, if they carry on.

Last edited by Daniel-X; 04-08-2015 at 01:41 AM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb, canada, thread, watch or rewatch

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts