Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB4 Cameron, Ray, Scott, Jon Tickle, Nush and the others from Big Brother 4 in 2003.

Old 17-03-2003, 07:56 AM #26

Well, I have had a good think about this.

I was dreading last years in a way, but I was open minded enought to think I would soon be won over. I was actually completely disinterested in the start of BB2, and I really thought the house 'belonged' to the first inmates.

Then (as you may just have noticed) I became completely and utterly hooked. BB1 was a distant memory.

BB3 unfortunately confirmed my worst fears. They couldn't top BB2. It was filled with dreadful wannabes and second rate copies, chosen, it seemed to me, for the express purpose of their willingness to humiliate themselves in public.

That would still have worked if they had been given a chance to 'bond' as a group, but they weren't. The veneers would have naturally slipped and we could have seen a new side to all of them.

As it was we saw cruelty, back biting and drink fuelled mayhem.

As Lee said, a few moments of fun, but for the rest, I was glad when it ended.

ANYWAY - after much consideration I have to say that I am looking forward to it. Much as the producers said they had got it right last year, they must have been aware of the criticisms, and they won't want it to be the same.

It's time to move on, so in the immortal words of Stuart I say:

'Bring it on, bring it on Baybeeeee!'
Romantic Old Bird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-03-2003, 12:36 PM #27

I came late to BB1 but got hooked on it immediately. I was looking forward to BB2 immensely and, once again, got hooked on it straight away. After waiting impatiently for BB3 to start, I was hugely disappointed with it and, if it hadn't been for Alex's humour I would have stopped watching it after week 3.

Like ROB, however, I'm now looking forward to BB4 and I agree with everything she says. It couldn't possibly be worse than BB3 and it might even be as good as BB1.

As for BB2, this remains unique and enormously special and, IMHO, will never be bettered.

Mairi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
negativity, what's