Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 19-09-2015, 05:33 PM #1

Default BOTS should now not allow Farrah to be on any more episodes

Seeing as BOTS or BB will not show the worst clips of Farrah's abuse and clear Homophobic Abuse and daren't take her to task on her worst abuse then they should just not allow her to be on any more episodes of BOTS.

Everyone else gets a week on after they have been evicted.They won't take her on and expose her worst abuse to at least educate the public and make sure that at least her beliefs aren't copied by Bullies in Schools or Society in general.

So they won't do that then just not allow her on any more episodes.That way would get the message across that her behaviour and sick beliefs are not tolerated.

BB and BOTS IMO have been appalling that they never really took her to task over her Homophobic abuse and twisted almost constant snide anti gay comments,there's been plenty outside the task that she used as an excuse to come out with clear Homophobic abuse and proved to us she is a Homophobic Bigot.

Even if they couldn't take her to task for that cos she'd done it in a task,they could have asked her if she was using the task as an excuse to come out with the abuse and see how convincing her reaction to a question about it was.

Like I said she's come out with lots more anti gay snide comments outside of that task and some other over the line abuse too.

Really IMO she should have been taken to task over these things and kicked for her clear anti - gay bigotry which really was incitement to anti gay hate.Incitement to racial hatred is a crime and would have been a straight kicking out.So she should have been kicked out anyway.

And BB and BOTS are supposed to be gay friendly and the people on BOTS are meant to be gay friendly,Rylan is gay , you'd think he'd have take her on on it,

I bet he's disgusted that the Producers and his Bosses haven't allowed him to take her on on her anti gay abuse and on her twisted beliefs on it.This is not just about protecting gay people and gay kids from bullying it's about all her other over the line abuse too which should be exposed in the clips and taken on on them too.

It ls just that the anti gay stuff is the most serious as her Homophobioc abuse and clear twisted beliefs on it will be copied and lead to people being hurt

perhaps violently on the outside.

So disgusting that when they are meant to be gay friendly they never took her on on it and that Rylan has not done anything about it too,but then he is probably prevented from doing so,

cos the producers are telling him to keep it calm and to avoid too many awkward questions to her,about her Homophobia and if she used the task as an excuse,about her anti gay comments out of that task too

and about her other worst abuse.

and many of the audience on BOTS are gay,yet they let her away with it and did nothing to take her to task on it and some gay people on BOTS were even supporting her.

So BB and BOTS should show some morals on the issue now and stand up against her on her anti gay bigotry and her other over the line abuse too

rather than avoid her worst and daren't ask her any really awkward questions.

If they're not going to do that after the rest of us who always hated her and had to put up with her entertainment,that is gone now,she's been allowed to entertain people

who find her opinions tolerable and enjoy the hurt and nasty vibe they cause.

If BB has any true support for gay people to try and prevent her other abusive behaviours being copied too in the outside world they should now just not allow her on any more episodes of BOTS

which she'd realise was a punishment as everyone else is allowed on for a week after they are evicted.

Even if it is written into her contract she has to be allowed on BOTS for the rest of series if it doesn't cost too much I'd still pay off her for that then not allow her on any more shows.

Of course BB will not do these things and will continue to avoid her worst abuse in the clips they show and will not her ask her questions about the most awkward things as they stay nicey nicey with her

till the end of the series.
cfromhx02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 05:37 PM #2
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

She's getting BOTS press attention at least
Old 19-09-2015, 06:35 PM #3

For me, if she appears on BOTS then she should be no different than any other guest.

I am sick of the protection offered to the most rank of housemates, why should she be protected?

Jenna and her were by far the most disgusting creatures ever to be allowed on CBB and as such warrant no extras at all.

I am only glad that she realises that she was the producers Patsy during the safe room task and hopefully it has got through she is not invincible or safe from the fall out of her actions at all.

She is all bluster and bluff and I am wondering what secrets were behind her appearance on CBB and why she needed the money.

Jenna's life has crashed, her house repossessed, her children taken from her custody, so it is easy to see why she needs the money, so I am interested to see if Farrah also has demons which made her need the money but as we know therapy isn't cheap and the amount of therapy speak she uses to deflect questions which she doesn't like to face, must take its toll.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 06:38 PM #4
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele

Farrah is amazing and good for the ratings, they won't ban her from any shows

Spoiler:

Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 06:58 PM #5

by contract, evicted housemates are required to make appearance at least 1 bbot show after eviction day. im sure bbots producers want her to come to bbot again, after all she was a legendary housemate. they will beg her to appear at bbots, she is tv gold and good for the ratings.

Last edited by camertone; 19-09-2015 at 06:59 PM.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 06:59 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

It's a sad state of affairs when rudeness, disrespect and shouting vile insults is defended and encouraged because it entertains...while generosity, selfishness and being polite is considered 'game playing' and frowned upon.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 07:09 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
It's a sad state of affairs when rudeness, disrespect and shouting vile insults is defended and encouraged because it entertains...while generosity, selfishness and being polite is considered 'game playing' and frowned upon.
Seconded

Why those who like Farrah for goodness knows what reasons, should realise is that she would diss them in a moment if she saw an imagined slight, true or not.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 19-09-2015 at 07:12 PM.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 08:45 PM #8

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
by contract, evicted housemates are required to make appearance at least 1 bbot show after eviction day. im sure bbots producers want her to come to bbot again, after all she was a legendary housemate. they will beg her to appear at bbots, she is tv gold and good for the ratings.
I doubt that they would beg her to appear particularly in the aftermath of the Helen Woods business, in fact I suspect that they will probably be glad to see the back off her. However I think she should have at least one more bit of air time, and this time the producers should just stay quiet, and let the other panelists/audiences rip in to her. No doubt she will continue with her Delusions of grandeur, which would be funny to watch, but TV gold she isnt.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 08:47 PM #9
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

I agree. She was so rude last night i could not believe it! She makes even James Jordan seem likable and that's no mean feat.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:02 PM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
I agree. She was so rude last night i could not believe it! She makes even James Jordan seem likable and that's no mean feat.
I guess she was rude for a reason? Was she rude to Rylan, Emma, the audience, Gail?
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 09:06 PM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
Seeing as BOTS or BB will not show the worst clips of Farrah's abuse and clear Homophobic Abuse and daren't take her to task on her worst abuse then they should just not allow her to be on any more episodes of BOTS.

Everyone else gets a week on after they have been evicted.They won't take her on and expose her worst abuse to at least educate the public and make sure that at least her beliefs aren't copied by Bullies in Schools or Society in general.

So they won't do that then just not allow her on any more episodes.That way would get the message across that her behaviour and sick beliefs are not tolerated.

BB and BOTS IMO have been appalling that they never really took her to task over her Homophobic abuse and twisted almost constant snide anti gay comments,there's been plenty outside the task that she used as an excuse to come out with clear Homophobic abuse and proved to us she is a Homophobic Bigot.

Even if they couldn't take her to task for that cos she'd done it in a task,they could have asked her if she was using the task as an excuse to come out with the abuse and see how convincing her reaction to a question about it was.

Like I said she's come out with lots more anti gay snide comments outside of that task and some other over the line abuse too.

Really IMO she should have been taken to task over these things and kicked for her clear anti - gay bigotry which really was incitement to anti gay hate.Incitement to racial hatred is a crime and would have been a straight kicking out.So she should have been kicked out anyway.

And BB and BOTS are supposed to be gay friendly and the people on BOTS are meant to be gay friendly,Rylan is gay , you'd think he'd have take her on on it,

I bet he's disgusted that the Producers and his Bosses haven't allowed him to take her on on her anti gay abuse and on her twisted beliefs on it.This is not just about protecting gay people and gay kids from bullying it's about all her other over the line abuse too which should be exposed in the clips and taken on on them too.

It ls just that the anti gay stuff is the most serious as her Homophobioc abuse and clear twisted beliefs on it will be copied and lead to people being hurt

perhaps violently on the outside.

So disgusting that when they are meant to be gay friendly they never took her on on it and that Rylan has not done anything about it too,but then he is probably prevented from doing so,

cos the producers are telling him to keep it calm and to avoid too many awkward questions to her,about her Homophobia and if she used the task as an excuse,about her anti gay comments out of that task too

and about her other worst abuse.

and many of the audience on BOTS are gay,yet they let her away with it and did nothing to take her to task on it and some gay people on BOTS were even supporting her.

So BB and BOTS should show some morals on the issue now and stand up against her on her anti gay bigotry and her other over the line abuse too

rather than avoid her worst and daren't ask her any really awkward questions.

If they're not going to do that after the rest of us who always hated her and had to put up with her entertainment,that is gone now,she's been allowed to entertain people

who find her opinions tolerable and enjoy the hurt and nasty vibe they cause.

If BB has any true support for gay people to try and prevent her other abusive behaviours being copied too in the outside world they should now just not allow her on any more episodes of BOTS

which she'd realise was a punishment as everyone else is allowed on for a week after they are evicted.

Even if it is written into her contract she has to be allowed on BOTS for the rest of series if it doesn't cost too much I'd still pay off her for that then not allow her on any more shows.

Of course BB will not do these things and will continue to avoid her worst abuse in the clips they show and will not her ask her questions about the most awkward things as they stay nicey nicey with her

till the end of the series.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 09:09 PM #12
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I guess she was rude for a reason? Was she rude to Rylan, Emma, the audience, Gail?
She was rude to Carol, Nicola and James from what i saw.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:11 PM #13
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She was rude to Carol, Nicola and James from what i saw.
Do you think they were particularly nice to her? My point is if she didn't have an issue with anyone else so there had to be a trigger
Old 19-09-2015, 09:13 PM #14

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

it's all about the gays.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-09-2015, 09:14 PM #15
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
it's all about the gays.
What
Old 19-09-2015, 09:15 PM #16
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Do you think they were particularly nice to her? My point is if she didn't have an issue with anyone else so there had to be a trigger
She's just too rude for my liking. Can't believe i'm siding with James Jordan on this.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:16 PM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Old 19-09-2015, 09:17 PM #18
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
She's just too rude for my liking. Can't believe i'm siding with James Jordan on this.
I loved that she called Nicola a dumb bitch, it's been a long time coming
Old 19-09-2015, 09:19 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

the whole thing was a set up.
unfortunately the 3 bellends failed.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:19 PM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

the whole thing was a set up.
unfortunately the 3 bellends failed.
Old 19-09-2015, 09:23 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

The most talked about Bots of the series.

She'll be back.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 03:40 PM #22

Quote:
You must be new here? Welcome to Big Brother.

We hope you enjoy your stay!

OZBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 04:14 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
I hate the word 'Legendary', as a prefix to a person who has behaved in a horrible way. Being vulgar, uneducated, ignorant and using swear words as the norm and being 'famous' for having a baby at 16 and bringing out a video of her having back door sex does not make a person legendary.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 04:16 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjuniper View Post
I hate the word 'Legendary', as a prefix to a person who has behaved in a horrible way. Being vulgar, uneducated, ignorant and using swear words as the norm and being 'famous' for having a baby at 16 and bringing out a video of her having back door sex does not make a person legendary.
it does on channel 5
keith133 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-09-2015, 04:16 PM #25

Thumbs up

Quote:
I totally agree.
jennyjuniper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bots, episodes, farrah