Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB16 Celebrity Big Brother 2015 (CBB16) aka 'CBB: UK vs USA' started on Channel 5 on August 27th 2015. Discuss the series here.

Old 23-09-2015, 10:58 PM #1

Default COuld Fight Night Backfire on Kenneth Williams (Rylan)?

Throughout this series of BOTS he's been giving hints that behind the scenes they're expecting him to keep control of the panel and Z Grade crowd.

What effect will FIGHT NIGHT have on his career? Could the producers finally realize that Kenneth Williams is not up to the task?
OZBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-09-2015, 11:05 PM #2
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

The general word is that Rylan apparently dealt with it extremely well once it had kicked off so I doubt it'll have that much of an effect. If bots comes back next year (and tbh I don't see why it wouldn't) then he'll be back too.
Old 23-09-2015, 11:29 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB16: Fatman Scoop
BB16: Kieran

Favourites (more):
CBB16: Fatman Scoop
BB16: Kieran

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOOOOOOL

There's no reason for it to be cancelled and have it be replaced by another show if everyone likes it the way it is. What happened last night will have no effect.

Personally, I prefer B.B.L.B without the late night shows. It would have made BB as a whole seem less trashy.

Last edited by FacelessME; 23-09-2015 at 11:30 PM.
FacelessME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:45 AM #4

I can't stand Rylan but to be fair to him, this was completely out of his control, through NO fault of his own. It would have happened regardless of who was presenting.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:49 AM #5
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Not sure how Rylan can be blamed for it, I think he was uncomfortable asking Vicky and Ashleyne their opinion on Farrah as he knew they weren't going to say anything positive, but that was down to the producers, he just goes by the script.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:52 AM #6
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

I really felt sorry for Rylan who would've been able to predict the mad cow would do what she did?...
Farrah has been assessed for her 'injuries' so expect either Ash, Janice or Rylan or all three to be sued.

Last edited by Kizzy; 24-09-2015 at 08:52 AM.
Kizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:55 AM #7
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamBB View Post
I can't stand Rylan but to be fair to him, this was completely out of his control, through NO fault of his own. It would have happened regardless of who was presenting.
How can you say this. He cant keep them in order and his inability to do this allow these idiots to enter into this area when assaults are invited. he might ask the questions from the autocue, but its his unprofessional delivery that causes the problems. the mans a self absorbed and amateur dickhead.

A good strong and professional presenter wouldn't have allowed the situation to escalate into one where panellists felt that throwing water was acceptable and forget not, it was BB that put her there wanting fireworks and Rylan was asking probing questions of Farrah that inflamed the situation somewhat. Rylans answer to all of this is his inane 'OMG' face and a wry smile.

Bottom line is, he invited conflict for the cameras, and it came in such a way that he couldn't handle it. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire. BB knew what would happen but they didn't factor in the fact that Farrah would throw glasses, that's bad management run by a dickhead and overly self absorbed numpty.

If he survives this and is allowed to carry on the same way, the show should be closed down.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:58 AM #8

I have come to totally dislike the Rylan show, night after night.

It seems he comes up with these stupid ideas like his gyrating down the stairs and the award of his teeth, give me strength. Who in their right mind would want one?

Apart from this, he cannot keep the audience in check, the drag nights are awful filled with attention seeking big mouths and when he copped out from giving information last night, it was like being lectured by the village idiot.

But he could be good, he is quick on the uptake and if he did handle the fight, which we didn't see and after he lit the fuse by that question, then good for him.

He needs to back off from his self loving promotion, stop gabbling and take some time off to look back at his presentation.
poppsywoppsy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 08:59 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
How can you say this. He cant keep them in order and his inability to do this allow these idiots to enter into this area when assaults are invited. he might ask the questions from the autocue, but its his unprofessional delivery that causes the problems. the mans a self absorbed and amateur dickhead.

A good strong and professional presenter wouldn't have allowed the situation to escalate into one where panellists felt that throwing water was acceptable and forget not, it was BB that put her there wanting fireworks and Rylan was asking probing questions of Farrah that inflamed the situation somewhat. Rylans answer to all of this is his inane 'OMG' face and a wry smile.

Bottom line is, he invited conflict for the cameras, and it came in such a way that he couldn't handle it. If you don't want to get burned, don't play with fire. BB knew what would happen but they didn't factor in the fact that Farrah would throw glasses, that's bad management run by a dickhead and overly self absorbed numpty.

If he survives this and is allowed to carry on the same way, the show should be closed down.
Your views and mine are on the same page literally
Old 24-09-2015, 09:04 AM #10
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I have come to totally dislike the Rylan show, night after night.

It seems he comes up with these stupid ideas like his gyrating down the stairs and the award of his teeth, give me strength. Who in their right mind would want one?

Apart from this, he cannot keep the audience in check, the drag nights are awful filled with attention seeking big mouths and when he copped out from giving information last night, it was like being lectured by the village idiot.

But he could be good, he is quick on the uptake and if he did handle the fight, which we didn't see and after he lit the fuse by that question, then good for him.

He needs to back off from his self loving promotion, stop gabbling and take some time off to look back at his presentation.

In fairness he didn't cop out go giving information, it is now a legal matter so he and his employers are legally bound to not to divulge it
Old 24-09-2015, 09:06 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
In fairness he didn't cop out go giving information, it is now a legal matter so he and his employers are legally bound to not to divulge it
It wasn't so much what he said but his way of putting it across, smug, know it all but not telling you, manner.
Old 24-09-2015, 09:08 AM #12
User banned

Favourites (more):
User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
Cherrie

Yesterday morning on 'this morning' he kind of intimated that he would be spilling the beans and giving us an update on the BOTS show. Obviously this was a ploy to get viewing figures and that's wrong. I would be very interested to see how many tuned in, then switched off after his 10 second wimp out was aired.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 09:09 AM #13
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It wasn't so much what he said but his way of putting it across, smug, know it all but not telling you, manner.
Well yeah I don't know why he needed a separate segment to deliver the news!
Old 24-09-2015, 10:08 AM #14
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

The point is Aisleyne and Vicky had no reason to discuss Frrah, she had already been evicted the previous time.
They were on the panel to discuss Jenna and Janices eviction and then the 6 remaining finalists.

The fact that gobby waste of space Aisleyne chose to make the night about her and Farrah just shows why this horrible woman should have never been on the panel in the first place.

She was a poor 3rd in her series, she helped make a mess of the last general BB series for the housemates and now she has caused a riot on bbbots.
She has little self control in public really, is far from a being seen as any kind of worthy professional as to any matter, and is a liability and should not be asked on TV again in my view for the protection of others now.

I do however feel Rylan fails to keep the panel in check a lot and also the audience too at times.
When this flared up, Rylan had asked Farrah about Austin, it was hag face Aisleyne who then got at her while she was talking and Farrah fired back, then it kicked off.
Had Aisleyne never been there at all, then nothing would have taken place as to what eventually did.

Simple, keep the stupid, ignorant and horrible woman off the screens, do everyone a favour.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:21 AM #15
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason
Where's my lawyer?

Favourites:
BB17: Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
The point is Aisleyne and Vicky had no reason to discuss Frrah, she had already been evicted the previous time.
They were on the panel to discuss Jenna and Janices eviction and then the 6 remaining finalists.

The fact that gobby waste of space Aisleyne chose to make the night about her and Farrah just shows why this horrible woman should have never been on the panel in the first place.

She was a poor 3rd in her series, she helped make a mess of the last general BB series for the housemates and now she has caused a riot on bbbots.
She has little self control in public really, is far from a being seen as any kind of worthy professional as to any matter, and is a liability and should not be asked on TV again in my view for the protection of others now.

I do however feel Rylan fails to keep the panel in check a lot and also the audience too at times.
When this flared up, Rylan had asked Farrah about Austin, it was hag face Aisleyne who then got at her while she was talking and Farrah fired back, then it kicked off.
Had Aisleyne never been there at all, then nothing would have taken place as to what eventually did.

Simple, keep the stupid, ignorant and horrible woman off the screens, do everyone a favour.
Poor Farrah, Vicki deserved being smashed on the back of the head by a glass.
How dare they wind her up.....

You are an idiot with a broken moral compass.
Semtex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:23 AM #16
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semtex View Post
Poor Farrah, Vicki deserved being smashed on the back of the head by a glass.
How dare they wind her up.....

You are an idiot with a broken moral compass.
Nothing wrong with Joey's compass. He is spot on.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:28 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post

Yes but his qualities as a presenter are completely irrelevant to this situation. You think that Farrah/Aisleyne behaved the way they did because of Rylan? No, they acted that way because of them. You might dislike him, I do too, but this specific situation had nothing to do with him.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:30 AM #18
You know my methods

You know my methods

I actually like Rylan and think he does a good job
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:31 AM #19
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamBB View Post
Yes but his qualities as a presenter are completely irrelevant to this situation. You think that Farrah/Aisleyne behaved the way they did because of Rylan? No, they acted that way because of them. You might dislike him, I do too, but this specific situation had nothing to do with him.
Rylan has no respect from the panel and therefore no authority which means he has no control. That is directly as a result of his stupid behaviour and me me me self promoting attitude.
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 10:54 AM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post

Farrah was on the panel and Rylan asked Ash a question about her. That was the reason she was mentioned, so I do not follow your reasoning.

Also, it was said Rylan restrained Farrah, not Ash, words do not hurt Farrah, she doesn't listen anyway.

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 24-09-2015 at 10:56 AM.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:33 AM #21

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

You can trash Rylan as much as you like but the simple fact is that there were 2 grown women behaving like spoiled 2 year olds, who really are responsible for their own behaviour.
Aishleyne was stupid to do it, but equally Farrah can not expect to say the things she does and not get any reaction. I dont advocate violence as an answer but I am surprised it hasnt happened before, and in far worse way than having champagne thrown at her. I may dislike her, but I still hope she sorts herself out before anything worse happens.
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-09-2015, 05:19 PM #22

Quote:
when he copped out from giving information last night, it was like being lectured by the village idiot.
OMG That is SO what it felt like!!!!
Old 24-09-2015, 05:46 PM #23

I wonder if Rylan is now a target for Farrah's so called back problems.

I have read he held her around her waist, she wouldn't have liked that one bit.

So Janice, lan and BB may feel the wrath of Farrah in the future but I really hope she packs her bags and slings her hook.
Old 24-09-2015, 05:50 PM #24

Maybe she'll sue Kenneth Williams personally and he'll lose his job!!!!

Old 24-09-2015, 05:52 PM #25

Infarrah, infarrah, they have all got it infarrah!!

Last edited by poppsywoppsy; 24-09-2015 at 05:52 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
backfire, fight, kenneth, night, rylan, williams