Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:10 PM #1
Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Default Nikki's Digital Spy CBB Column

Oh my God, I'm so addicted to CBB already! I'm in Paris at the moment, but luckily I've got the Channel 5 app on my phone so I'm watching relentlessly.

When I was living here last year I was all about Perez Hilton, and while I don't think there'll ever be a housemate as annoying as him, this one's pretty good so far. I mean, we're only on the third day. Here's five things that are already very clear though…

1. Winston should definitely have had a warning

Winston is disgusting flirting with all the girls! It's gross. As if Nancy or Tiffany would be involved with him, and Gemma and Jonathan were horrified.

And he kicked up such a fuss about sharing a bed with another man. He's disgusting. I don't know why they're letting him get away with those comments. They're so hot on all the racist stuff - that is just as bad. He's homophobic! He totally should have had a warning - they must have been inundated with complaints.

I think without a doubt he'll be evicted tonight. When I did Bit on the Side the other night everyone in the audience was wanting him out, including all the panel as well. He's just digging his own grave. Awful man. And he's a politician! As if. He left UKIP for controversy and now he's saying comments like that. Disgusting. Urgh!

2. The REAL reason Christopher and Danniella fell out

After last night's show, I'm getting blamed for Christopher and Danniella's fallout! But me and Chris got on so well, he wouldn't have meant it like that. It's how they edit it. And their argument wasn't actually to do with the pantomime.

We used to have the same management so I know what went on. Basically, Chris got engaged to his fiancé and they flew Danniella out all expenses paid, because he was doing an exclusive with OK! magazine. And she brought her own paps along and stole his thunder. From Chris's side of the story, that is really out of order. For her to steal his thunder at his engagement after they paid all-inclusive for her to go out there, it's a bit snidey really isn't it?

I think Danniella has come across a bit two-faced, because in all her press interviews that she did before she went in the house, she was slagging Chris off and then she walked in there just like nothing had happened. So I'm really looking forward to their chat because I think they just need to clear the air once and for all. It does feel a bit awkward at the moment and everyone's watching their awkwardness.

I think Chris has reached out a lot more but I think it's all fine. They literally just need to clear the air and that's that. Then they can enjoy the experience and get rid of all the awkwardness. I mean, they're already getting in and out of each other's beds, they had a cigarette and they said they need to talk. They're going to come out best friends.

It was so sad last night when Chris was talking to David about how he'd suffered from depression and how being on X Factor caused him to get all his surgery. I felt really sorry for him. I'm friends with him, so I'm rooting for him.

I'm not saying he should win, but he's a good guy and I think people may have a preconception of him and he's actually so lovely. I'm not sure if he's a worthy winner yet, but I think he's definitely a good person. I think he's just got to keep his cool because when he loses his temper he's quite scary. There was lots of drama at the pantomime!

3. Kristina's pregnancy announcement was tactical

She only announced she's pregnant for sympathy because she's got nominated. I don't like that Kristina - she's got a terrible reputation with relationships. People go in the house to turn their image around, but I don't know if it will work for her. Everyone I've mentioned her to isn't keen.

Now she's just trying to get people to feel sorry for her and make herself stay in the house, but it's so transparent. But to be quite honest, out of the two of them I'd much rather Winston left.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebri...-for-sympathy/

Last edited by Pete.; 08-01-2016 at 07:11 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cbb, column, digital, Nikki, spy