Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 17-01-2016, 12:15 AM #1

Favourites:
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Favourites:
Default Why do you think John gave Tiffany that alliance pep talk?

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/john-...ameplan-day-12

I was really confused while watching this.
Why is he having this talk with Tiff, someone he doesn't actually like?
Why is he kissing her ass all of a sudden? And why is he making it sound like he's definitely going home?
Despite the "send John home" cries, you can't really gauge eviction.

I'm still contemplating it all, but I've decided one thing:

John knows something the other housemates do not know (or maybe they do now). John knows Tiffany has a big fan base. He knows that, although she isn't the most popular in the house, she is immensely popular with viewers and fans.

How does he know?
Somebody mentioned it on here the other day:
JOHN HAS LEFT THE HOUSE FOR REHEARSALS.

He has, undoubtedly, checked website polls and Twitter, and learned that, despite her unpopularity in the house, she has a legitimate shot at going far in the game, if she avoids eviction.

He says she has a target on her back once he's gone.
That could be because he's considered the "house villain" as of right now; however, I wonder if there's a coincidence between Tiffany and John's favorable polls. Both of them, usually, rank in the top 5 (sometimes top 3) despite their antics.

Is it possible that someone else in the house knows this too?
It's possible.
Megan left the house as well, to do a photoshoot.

So, I'm assuming that information is floating around. Of course, how this information is passed along without Big Brother hearing is anyone's guess. I'm sure it's not impossible to whisper a piece of information to someone. True, they have mics on, but I don't think they have to wear them at night or in the shower/bathroom.

Anyway. My theory is, John is trying to set up a potential alliance on the "off-chance" that he doesn't go home.

Either that, or he was subtly trying to tell her, for some reason, that she's actually a strong competitor.

This talk definitely had a motivation to it. Perhaps he was just trying to clue Tiff into what he learned from the outside.

I don't think he was just "trying to be nice," though. This is John we're talking about. He's sly and sneaky.

Yeah, it's possible that he's only seeking her out because neither of them are loved by the house; however, there are other people who make the house sh*t list besides those two. And there are people he's legitimately close with, like Daniella, whom he could have just as easily formed an alliance with.

It's very strange. Thoughts?

Last edited by Edna Mode; 17-01-2016 at 12:17 AM.
Edna Mode is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 01:39 AM #2

John wants to use Tiffany to cause drama, maybe make her look bad, hence she'll be evicted instead of him.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 01:51 AM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer, its game playing. He needs the alliance and it suits him to befriend tiff.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 02:50 PM #4

Maybe he knows it's not fare on the rest of the house to drag the tension along any further than necessary ...maybe he's considering the others who have to live around that psycho and he's decided it's better to humour her for the duration....of course he doesn't like her, why would he ? But he knows there is a grieving women and a pregnant girl in the middle of all Tiffanys drama...personally I don't know how he's managed to be civil towards her again, he's a bigger person than me, I wouldn't be capable of showing her any respect at all..she deserves none
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 07:27 PM #5

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Maybe he knows it's not fare on the rest of the house to drag the tension along any further than necessary ...maybe he's considering the others who have to live around that psycho and he's decided it's better to humour her for the duration....of course he doesn't like her, why would he ? But he knows there is a grieving women and a pregnant girl in the middle of all Tiffanys drama...personally I don't know how he's managed to be civil towards her again, he's a bigger person than me, I wouldn't be capable of showing her any respect at all..she deserves none
First off, I'm not even addressing your specific complaints about Tiff's attitude because there have been other people who have caused drama--Gemma, Megan, etc.

Secondly, if Christina was so worried about her pregnancy, she wouldn't be on Big Brother in the first place. She would've walked for her emotional and physical health days ago.

Also, enough with the Angie grieving thing. Listen to what Johnathan Cheban said after walking--he said that Angie was playing it up for the cameras.
She was. Yes, she might've been sad, but she's certainly not shattered. She and Bowie have been apart for almost 40 years. She had NO contact with him, whatsoever.
And she literally made a career out of selling David out to the press, selling and telling stories about their bedroom escapades, David's sexuality, etc.
So, you know what, I don't feel that bad for Angie. Why? Because she doesn't even feel that bad for herself. She seems to have moved on rather quickly.
Also, if she were that upset, she would've walked. If someone died, and you were so emotionally distraught, the LAST place you'd want to be would be in that house.
Edna Mode is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 07:32 PM #6

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edna Mode View Post
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/john-...ameplan-day-12

I was really confused while watching this.
Why is he having this talk with Tiff, someone he doesn't actually like?
Why is he kissing her ass all of a sudden? And why is he making it sound like he's definitely going home?
Despite the "send John home" cries, you can't really gauge eviction.

I'm still contemplating it all, but I've decided one thing:

John knows something the other housemates do not know (or maybe they do now). John knows Tiffany has a big fan base. He knows that, although she isn't the most popular in the house, she is immensely popular with viewers and fans.

How does he know?
Somebody mentioned it on here the other day:
JOHN HAS LEFT THE HOUSE FOR REHEARSALS.

He has, undoubtedly, checked website polls and Twitter, and learned that, despite her unpopularity in the house, she has a legitimate shot at going far in the game, if she avoids eviction.

He says she has a target on her back once he's gone.
That could be because he's considered the "house villain" as of right now; however, I wonder if there's a coincidence between Tiffany and John's favorable polls. Both of them, usually, rank in the top 5 (sometimes top 3) despite their antics.

Is it possible that someone else in the house knows this too?
It's possible.
Megan left the house as well, to do a photoshoot.

So, I'm assuming that information is floating around. Of course, how this information is passed along without Big Brother hearing is anyone's guess. I'm sure it's not impossible to whisper a piece of information to someone. True, they have mics on, but I don't think they have to wear them at night or in the shower/bathroom.

Anyway. My theory is, John is trying to set up a potential alliance on the "off-chance" that he doesn't go home.

Either that, or he was subtly trying to tell her, for some reason, that she's actually a strong competitor.

This talk definitely had a motivation to it. Perhaps he was just trying to clue Tiff into what he learned from the outside.

I don't think he was just "trying to be nice," though. This is John we're talking about. He's sly and sneaky.

Yeah, it's possible that he's only seeking her out because neither of them are loved by the house; however, there are other people who make the house sh*t list besides those two. And there are people he's legitimately close with, like Daniella, whom he could have just as easily formed an alliance with.

It's very strange. Thoughts?
Oh the conspiracys,John comes from a good place so chill your boots,I would say Tiffany is better to be with john than Gemms,Gemma will just pull her down with her,you have got some imagination there so obvious it was never going to be positive about him ,you don't like him,nice story though.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 07:34 PM #7

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
Keep your friends close but your enemies even closer, its game playing. He needs the alliance and it suits him to befriend tiff.
Don't agree Sam,imo John comes with a good heart,most of the others haven't really got one

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
alliance, gave, john, pep, talk, tiffany