Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 17-01-2016, 01:34 AM #1

Default Gemma worse than John?

Gemma is guilty of same things that John's been doing. She manipulates and ****-stirs just like John, or even worse.
camertone is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 01:37 AM #2
-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Gemma worse than John?

I get where you're coming from, but I do like having her in there because as much of a tit she is, some of the stuff that comes out her mouth is (unintentionally) ****ing hilarious

Last edited by T*; 17-01-2016 at 01:37 AM.
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 03:45 AM #3

Colins needs reality TV to earn a crust, John dosent, hes off to the USA later this year to work. Colins walked from the jungle but has over played her hand on CBB, she shoul of walked 5 days ago to keep her cred.
Splashy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 08:27 AM #4

Fake fake fake and a nasty person with it,plays to the camera,She's a real gossip.
dyfed is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 09:57 AM #5

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
Gemma is guilty of same things that John's been doing. She manipulates and ****-stirs just like John, or even worse.
Difference is Gemmas a liar,John isn't

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:04 AM #6
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam

John is playing a game and its going west on him, but he is intelligent enough to regroup and re-establish a new strategy. Gemma is just a disgusting spoilt and lazy human being whos game plan is yet to be understood. Personally I think she does not have one, she is just a nasty boring and interfering person in real life. I hate her so much, it nearly stopped me watching the series but after suffering, I am now glad she is proving me right and I sincerely hope she walks soon.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:16 AM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
John is playing a game and its going west on him, but he is intelligent enough to regroup and re-establish a new strategy. Gemma is just a disgusting spoilt and lazy human being whos game plan is yet to be understood. Personally I think she does not have one, she is just a nasty boring and interfering person in real life. I hate her so much, it nearly stopped me watching the series but after suffering, I am now glad she is proving me right and I sincerely hope she walks soon.
interesting thoughts... whilst I'm not going to try and change your mind, the part that interests me is the 'in real life' comments. Can i just ask you to expand on this and explain exactly what you mean by it? Thanks
antifagz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:26 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
don't find john bad at all - gemma is fare worse.
waterhog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:45 AM #9

Yes she is....John looks people in the eye to delivery his opinions....she bitches behind people's backs....John is an artist, a real celebrity.....Gemma is a reality tv star with no creative talent.....John has never shouted or become hysterical....Gemma is like Tiffany, the loudest person in the room....and the loudest people in any room are always the ones with no talent

Last edited by hot2go; 17-01-2016 at 11:15 AM.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 10:51 AM #10

Gemma is irritating because she is such a quitter....she gets all the acclaim and prestige of announcing she's going in the jungle then quits as soon as the going got tough.....she did the same with her announcement that she was gonna diet on tele then quit as soon as the oven reached gas mark 5 and now she's howling with mascara running down her face threatening to quit big brother....saying ' I am the entertainment in the house' and ' I need luxury ' .....a horrible self serving mean spirited mess
Old 17-01-2016, 11:23 AM #11

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
Difference is Gemmas a liar,John isn't
John is a liar. He said everyone wanted Tiff to leave.
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 11:23 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWong View Post
No,he said people want you to leave,no one disputed that fact ,so no he is not a liar,Gemma however IS.

Last edited by Kazanne; 17-01-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:24 AM #13

Gemma is so much worse. She is so dumb and stupid it boils my blood.
ScottyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 11:34 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
No,he said people want you to leave,no one disputed that fact ,so no he is not a liar,Gemma however IS.
No he said everyone.

Nancy didn't have a clue what had gone on so she can't have been part of the 'everyone' claim.

Megan and Jeremy both said they didn't want her to go. Jeremy also said that he wasn't going to isolate anyone in the house. Christopher has been supportive of Tiff from the beginning and supported her during BowieGate so John can't include him.

The only people that replied to John when he asked if Tiff should leave was Kristina, Danniella, Angie and possibly Darren?
MrWong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 11:52 AM #15

Quote:
No he said everyone.

Nancy didn't have a clue what had gone on so she can't have been part of the 'everyone' claim.

Megan and Jeremy both said they didn't want her to go. Jeremy also said that he wasn't going to isolate anyone in the house. Christopher has been supportive of Tiff from the beginning and supported her during BowieGate so John can't include him.

The only people that replied to John when he asked if Tiff should leave was Kristina, Danniella, Angie and possibly Darren?
Your facts are actually true.....and John was assuming the power to speak for everyone and was wrong....but a lot of people are overlooking the essence of the issue and that was poor Angie, who John and David found in a terrible state and who both promised to take care of her.....I can only imagine how angry John must have felt with that silly idiot Tiffany and how protective he must have felt towards Angie when it was all still so raw and so new.

When it comes to cold hard facts , the fact is, Tiffany was wrong and was too proud to admit it so instead chose to verbally attack an old women who was grieving....shamfull, really low life behaviour

Angie shared the 1970s and her youth with David Bowie, they were married, she once loved him, she once managed his career and she had a baby with him.....when he died part of her youth and her past died not least the father of her oldest child who she knew would be devastated by the news....for Tiffany to call her a f-cking old b-tch in that moment was unforgivable and I can fully understand why John was so angry...I would have been ...Big Brother should have thrown her out instead of leaving poor John to try and protect Angie from that violent hysterical woman

Anyone who can't see that are as unintelligent as Tiffany herself

Last edited by hot2go; 17-01-2016 at 11:54 AM.
Old 17-01-2016, 11:54 AM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Your facts are actually true.....and John was assuming the power to speak for everyone and was wrong....but a lot of people are overlooking the essence of the issue and that was poor Angie, who John and David found in a terrible state and who both promised to take care of her.....I can only imagine how angry John must have felt with that silly idiot Tiffany and how protective he must have felt towards Angie when it was all still so raw and so new.

When it comes to cold hard facts , the fact is, Tiffany was wrong and was too proud to admit it so instead chose to verbally attack an old women who was grieving....shamfull, really low life behaviour

Angie shared the 1970s and her youth with David Bowie, they were married, she once loved him, she once managed his career and she had a baby with him.....when he died part of her youth and her past died not least the father of her oldest child who she knew would be devastated by the news....for Tiffany to call her a f-cking old b-tch in that moment was unforgivable and I can fully understand why John was so angry...I would have been ...Big Brother should have thrown her out instead of leaving poor John to try and protect Angie from that violent hysterical woman
Spot on.
ScottyT is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 12:01 PM #17

John put himself between Angie and violence...he also put himself between Darren and temptation....that takes strength....and knowing it would make him unpopular he still did it anyway...both Angie and Nancy have said that John is a true friend to do that for Darren and even Darren himself has remained friends with him...I trust those peoples observations way more than anything Gemma, Tiffany of Megan would say...no question .....John is being targeted because he is a nice guy...and nice guys are always a threat to bad people
Old 17-01-2016, 12:03 PM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
John put himself between Angie and violence...he also put himself between Darren and temptation....that takes strength....and knowing it would make him unpopular he still did it anyway...both Angie and Nancy have said that John is a true friend to do that for Darren and even Darren himself has remained friends with him...I trust those peoples observations way more than anything Gemma, Tiffany of Megan would say...no question .....John is being targeted because he is a nice guy...and nice guys are always a threat to bad people

Old 17-01-2016, 12:13 PM #19

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Gary
BB15: Ashleigh

Quote:

Good post
susie q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 04:34 PM #20
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Quote:

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 04:35 PM #21
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A

User banned

Favourites (more):

Gemma is a million times worse than John
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 04:35 PM #22
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

John also said the 'get John out' chants were "relieving" which alol that's bull**** mate

Spoiler:

MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 04:36 PM #23
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Angie hasn't given a single flying one about Bowie dying
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 17-01-2016, 04:38 PM #24
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BBUSA19: Cody

wow masks are slipping xxx

Anyway, to answer the question, Gemma is false but transparently so, and at least she has the decency to be hilarious about it. John is just a sanctimonious twat.
Old 17-01-2016, 04:41 PM #25
You know my methods

You know my methods

I think Gemma is reacting to the lack of food. I have seen the way she is looking at Stephanie, imaging her inside a massive bap smothered in ketchup

LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
collins, gemma, john, worse