Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 23-01-2016, 11:05 PM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Default "I've already won"

On the live feed last night John said to Tiffany in the bathroom "I've already won because I'm getting paid. I don't care about actually being crowned the winner" yet on the highlights tonight they cut out his reason and just moved onto the next scene right after he said that he's already won.

I don't like John at all and definitely don't support him BUT I thought that was some really sneaky editing by BB and it does make me wonder which other house events we've been fed an incorrect picture of thanks to the lack of live feed. He got a bunch of hate on twitter tonight for that comment from people who thought he meant that he'd already won the show itself. As someone else said in a different thread, they might as well have given him a cat to stroke and a spinny chair because they made him look like some kind of evil genius.

Last edited by RichardG; 23-01-2016 at 11:05 PM.
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:19 PM #2

Anyone with half an ounce of sense would realise he thinks of himself as a winner because it's correct, he is one....he's kept his cool, he hasn't shouted people down, he hasn't thrown bad language at people, he hasn't damaged his reputation on the outside, he hasn't lost any fans, he's probably gained extra fans and he knows inside that he's a good person...plus he's been paid good money....if that's not a winner then what is ?
The biggest loser in there is Gemma....she's def worse off ....her reputation on the outside is sliding south just like the rest of her ...she's gained no friends from it and she's piled on loads of weight by stuffing her face all day long and doing nothing but sit on her arse while the others run round for her...
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:24 PM #3

He means he has got the cash to look after his mother , that's why he done the show .I am not his biggest fan but that what I took from that convo.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:26 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

That convo was fake af anyway.His acting was awful.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:27 PM #5
we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

we

Favourites:
BB7: Jayne

That hurt the little popularity he had
Samm is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:29 PM #6
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Oh well I won't lose sleep over it
Old 23-01-2016, 11:31 PM #7

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
On the live feed last night John said to Tiffany in the bathroom "I've already won because I'm getting paid. I don't care about actually being crowned the winner" yet on the highlights tonight they cut out his reason and just moved onto the next scene right after he said that he's already won.

I don't like John at all and definitely don't support him BUT I thought that was some really sneaky editing by BB and it does make me wonder which other house events we've been fed an incorrect picture of thanks to the lack of live feed. He got a bunch of hate on twitter tonight for that comment from people who thought he meant that he'd already won the show itself. As someone else said in a different thread, they might as well have given him a cat to stroke and a spinny chair because they made him look like some kind of evil genius.

Terrible editing,there was so much more to that ,sneaky BB

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-01-2016, 11:45 PM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
Not for me it didn't and I'm def part of that popularity ...so maybe you're not correct about that
Old 23-01-2016, 11:53 PM #9

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Anyone with half an ounce of sense would realise he thinks of himself as a winner because it's correct, he is one....he's kept his cool, he hasn't shouted people down, he hasn't thrown bad language at people, he hasn't damaged his reputation on the outside, he hasn't lost any fans, he's probably gained extra fans and he knows inside that he's a good person...plus he's been paid good money....if that's not a winner then what is ?
The biggest loser in there is Gemma....she's def worse off ....her reputation on the outside is sliding south just like the rest of her ...she's gained no friends from it and she's piled on loads of weight by stuffing her face all day long and doing nothing but sit on her arse while the others run round for her...
Is this the John who instigated the shaming of Steph in tonights show? The one who said to leave the dirty knickers on the table and the person who owned them had to be 'named and shamed'!!! The person who blatantly lied to Tiff and said 'I didn't do it'!!!
You are all so scared Gemma is going to do better than him that you ignore anything John does wrong and then deflect the attention unto her.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 12:37 AM #10
self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Is this the John who instigated the shaming of Steph in tonights show? The one who said to leave the dirty knickers on the table and the person who owned them had to be 'named and shamed'!!! The person who blatantly lied to Tiff and said 'I didn't do it'!!!
You are all so scared Gemma is going to do better than him that you ignore anything John does wrong and then deflect the attention unto her.
Crusty had it coming. Everyone is blaming John when it was perfectly clear there were 3 of them involved
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 12:39 AM #11
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB18: Saira Khan

Welcome to Big Brother on Channel 5.

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 12:41 AM #12

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
Crusty had it coming. Everyone is blaming John when it was perfectly clear there were 3 of them involved
Are you saying the 3 of them simultaneously said whoever owned the knickers should be named and shamed and they should be left on the table - which is what my post was about?
Or will you be big enough to tell the truth and admit it was John AND that he lied to Tiff when he denied it?

Last edited by jet; 24-01-2016 at 12:41 AM.
Old 24-01-2016, 12:43 AM #13
self-oscillating

Favourites:

self-oscillating

Favourites:

Quote:
Are you saying the 3 of them simultaneously said whoever owned the knickers should be named and shamed and they should be left on the table - which is what my post was about?
Or will you be big enough to tell the truth and admit it was John AND that he lied to Tiff when he denied it?
there were 3 of them involved. Are you suggesting John was alone with the knickers? No he wasn't
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 12:45 AM #14

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
there were 3 of them involved. Are you suggesting John was alone with the knickers? No he wasn't
No I'm not suggesting that at all. I asked a simple question. Why won't you answer it?
Old 24-01-2016, 01:05 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

It's gone very quiet in here. No surprises there.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:06 AM #16

Quote:
No I'm not suggesting that at all. I asked a simple question. Why won't you answer it?
Ill answer it... John said exactly what you said he did yes

But Tiffany never asked him that so NO he didn't lie to her.

Now will you answer why Gemma lied about being elbowed by Steph while trying to be nice when actually she steamrolled past the poor girl and called her a prick.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:22 AM #17

Quote:
They were all wrong, each and every one of them, John included.....and Jeremy wasn't a wimp at all, he was right in there with a big spot light so it diminished the crowd immediately..Jeremy goes against the house often and I dont think people see that strength he's got...he stands by Steph 100%
Old 24-01-2016, 01:48 AM #18

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Ill answer it... John said exactly what you said he did yes

But Tiffany never asked him that so NO he didn't lie to her.

Now will you answer why Gemma lied about being elbowed by Steph while trying to be nice when actually she steamrolled past the poor girl and called her a prick.
I couldn't see or hear what went on there clearly so I can't really answer that. Maybe Gemma lied, or maybe Gemma did say something nice in passing and Steph elbowed her and so she called her a prick. I can't be sure either way.
Old 24-01-2016, 01:59 AM #19

Quote:
The thread is about John saying "he won already" not did John put the knickers on the table?That's what I replied to.
But to answer your question..... all three men, for what reason I do not know were all connected in putting the dirty knickers on the table , then laughing like ten year olds .Why John thought the woman who owned the knickers should be named and shamed is beyond me.What has BB come to when three adult men thinks it's right to check a females underwear .I am no fan of Steph's , but having re watched the show what they did was wrong .
Old 24-01-2016, 02:13 AM #20

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by erinp5 View Post
The thread is about John saying "he won already" not did John put the knickers on the table?That's what I replied to.
But to answer your question..... all three men, for what reason I do not know were all connected in putting the dirty knickers on the table , then laughing like ten year olds .Why John thought the woman who owned the knickers should be named and shamed is beyond me.What has BB come to when three adult men thinks it's right to check a females underwear .I am no fan of Steph's , but having re watched the show what they did was wrong .
I agree and I can't stand Steph. I think leaving her dirty underwear around is disgusting but someone should just have had a quiet word with her about it.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:20 AM #21

Quote:
I agree and I can't stand Steph. I think leaving her dirty underwear around is disgusting but someone should just have had a quiet word with her about it.
Well it done more damage to the Hms involved and Steph gain some ground with the viewers which can only help her .
Old 24-01-2016, 02:21 AM #22

That is reality television editing 101.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 02:33 AM #23

Quote:
I couldn't see or hear what went on there clearly so I can't really answer that. Maybe Gemma lied, or maybe Gemma did say something nice in passing and Steph elbowed her and so she called her a prick. I can't be sure either way.
Funny how not knowing about this you cant comment, and yet not knowing what exactly Tiff asked John (which you admitted in another thread) you feel its ok to comment on that.

And its quite simple just watch it back on catch up its right there, Gemma blatantly lied, no grey area, nothing, she walked up steph got out of her way without saying a word and gemma said 'prick' then gemma went to the garden and told her chief witch daniella how she tried to be nice but got elbowed...

Last edited by RodHull; 24-01-2016 at 02:34 AM.
RodHull is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2016, 08:56 AM #24

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodHull View Post
Funny how not knowing about this you cant comment, and yet not knowing what exactly Tiff asked John (which you admitted in another thread) you feel its ok to comment on that.

And its quite simple just watch it back on catch up its right there, Gemma blatantly lied, no grey area, nothing, she walked up steph got out of her way without saying a word and gemma said 'prick' then gemma went to the garden and told her chief witch daniella how she tried to be nice but got elbowed...
I was sure at the time I was right though about what Tiff asked - and really does it matter which of them was actually carrying the laundry and setting it on the table? The 3 of them came in together but it was John who made the big deal out of it and started it all off.

As for the Gemma thing, it's still not clear to me exactly what happened there. I don't know how you can be so certain.

Last edited by jet; 24-01-2016 at 09:06 AM.
Old 24-01-2016, 09:08 AM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sam~ View Post
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
ive already won, john, partridge