Notices

CBB17 Celebrity Big Brother January 2016 [CBB 17], won by Scotty Timlin, and the housemates here.

Old 23-02-2016, 11:18 AM #26
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Can't unsee this:

Pets + Black clothing = incompatible

Either that or Jez is very fury
She just got a hair cut, I'd imagine it's her own hair clippings

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 11:31 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margarine. View Post
So incredibly natural, I often pose just like that in the hairdressers
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 12:11 PM #28

I am one of the few who still believe there was something real in them getting together, I don't think it was just for a showmance, even if it doesn't last. ....but dying her hair blonde says more about Stephanie than anything else could.....makes me question everything about her .....if I fell in love with someone and then they immediately changed their entire appearance then I would wanna dump them....if I was trying to start a career in the media the last thing I would do would be to create a new image before I've even established the image I was discovered with.
If she cares for Jeremy then why has she just immediately obliterated the very looks he fell in love with...that is just giving someone what they really want and them immediately taking it away from them, just because you fancy a change yourself.
And changing ones image before you've even established yourself yet is not only incredibly stupid but also arrogant...
I liked Steph but for me, the hair situation does her no favours at all and destroys my belief that she would grow up once she was with Jeremy.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 23-02-2016, 12:13 PM #29
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I am one of the few who still believe there was something real in them getting together, I don't think it was just for a showmance, even if it doesn't last. ....but dying her hair blonde says more about Stephanie than anything else could.....makes me question everything about her .....if I fell in love with someone and then they immediately changed their entire appearance then I would wanna dump them....if I was trying to start a career in the media the last thing I would do would be to create a new image before I've even established the image I was discovered with.
If she cares for Jeremy then why has she just immediately obliterated the very looks he fell in love with...that is just giving someone what they really want and them immediately taking it away from them, just because you fancy a change yourself.
And changing ones image before you've even established yourself yet is not only incredibly stupid but also arrogant...
I liked Steph but for me, the hair situation does her no favours at all and destroys my belief that she would grow up once she was with Jeremy.
Really? Jeez I don't like the girl much but seriously? Because she coloured her hair?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:

Last edited by Niamh.; 23-02-2016 at 12:13 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:14 PM #30

They are trying to launch themselves as a brand...that's how it works....
You don't change the packaging on a brand before you've even established yourself ..and if you do then it's like sabotaging your own success
Old 23-02-2016, 12:15 PM #31
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
They are trying to launch themselves as a brand...that's how it works....
You don't change the packaging on a brand before you've even established yourself ..and if you do then it's like sabotaging your own success
and all this time I thought it was about true love

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 23-02-2016, 12:40 PM #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Really? Jeez I don't like the girl much but seriously? Because she coloured her hair?
Yes......because she coloured her hair it shows stupidity and it shows selfishness and it shows arrogance ...yes, that is exactly what I said.

It says more about her to me then all the stuff everyone else got worked up about....I never thought bad of Steph for dumping her snidy and slimy ex....I never thought that Jeremy's feelings for Steph weren't real...I don't share most people's opinions about them and I still believe what they had was real, even if they aren't mature enough to know how to handle it...
But when someone falls for someone else and that someone else destroys that image so quickly, it shows a total lack of regard for the very thing the other person fell in love with.....it is a total change of the image the guy fell for and if he suddenly stopped going to the gym, or suddenly piled on 60 pounds or was able to suddenly remove all his tattoos then she would also feel like she's been conned.
If someone is lucky enough to be appreciated for the way they look then why then go and immediately change it...i find that a selfish act ?
It also shows a huge inconsistency with the very idea of establishing an image as a new face in the media....it's an own goal...if Coca Cola had changed their image one month after launching their product all those years ago then we would now all be drinking Pepsi instead...
If I was into brunettes and then found myself stuck with a blonde instead then I would go and find what I'm really attracted to, another brunette.
I'm a red head and I know some people are really attracted to me because I am a red head....if I started to see one of those people i would never dream of immediately dying my hair black and if I did then I would certainly not be surprised if they felt a bit betrayed by it and went and found another red head instead....a big part of what attracts people initially is the way they look so we are all caretakers of that look, at least until the other elements of attraction are in place.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:42 PM #33
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

That's kind of shallow, she just put a colour in her hair

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 23-02-2016, 12:50 PM #34

Quote:
and all this time I thought it was about true love
Never understood this part....and you are in the majority in your view....but I don't see a connection....I don't see why having feeling for each other while also making money and setting up a business together has to always mean that the feelings aren't real....for decades people have done this

David and Victoria Beckham
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Sonny and Cher
Jay Z and Beyoncé

Are you saying that if there are real feelings then people should not make money together....are you saying that only people who are fake use the media to promote themselves ?

I don't see a connection, never have.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:53 PM #35
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Never understood this part....and you are in the majority in your view....but I don't see a connection....I don't see why having feeling for each other while also making money and setting up a business together has to always mean that the feelings aren't real....for decades people have done this

David and Victoria Beckham
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West
Sonny and Cher
Jay Z and Beyoncé

Are you saying that if there are real feelings then people should not make money together....are you saying that only people who are fake use the media to promote themselves ?

I don't see a connection, never have.
I'm saying if a couple have feelings for eachother, one of them putting a colour in their hair wouldn't be grounds for dumping them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 23-02-2016, 12:54 PM #36

Quote:
That's kind of shallow, she just put a colour in her hair
I disagree, I don't think I'm shallow at all in this view...I think what Steph has done, by changing her entire look, is shallow...I find that really shallow...and if I was Jermy I would feel robbed....like ordering a blue pullover and being sent a red one....at first I'd be pissed off I couldn't wear it and then I would immediately get rid of it by sending it back.
Old 23-02-2016, 12:58 PM #37
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I disagree, I don't think I'm shallow at all in this view...I think what Steph has done, by changing her entire look, is shallow...I find that really shallow...and if I was Jermy I would feel robbed....like ordering a blue pullover and being sent a red one....at first I'd be pissed off I couldn't wear it and then I would immediately get rid of it by sending it back.
I'm actually not even sure if you're serious now

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 23-02-2016, 01:00 PM #38

Quote:
I'm saying if a couple have feelings for eachother, one of them putting a colour in their hair wouldn't be grounds for dumping them
I disagree...one of the major things that attract people initially are looks....her relationship with him isn't established enough yet for her to go and change her appearance so drastically....and her image with the public isn't established enough yet either.....she has majorly f-cked up.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:01 PM #39

Quote:
Well if Jeremy's "love" for her hinges on her current hair colour then the pair of them are even more immature than I thought.

Also she's been famous for over six years now. CBB hasn't made her famous, she already was.

Last edited by Marsh.; 23-02-2016 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:02 PM #40

In his words he fell for the cute Tom boy....who had dark hair and was up for the crack and was one of the lads....now she a peroxide blonde with fake extensions who pouts at the camera just like all the other generic corn fed dummies that are ten a penny...of course it's a big deal that she has dyed her hair.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:05 PM #41

He fell for the tomboy?

Yeah she's never had extensions or gone for the trashy look before.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:06 PM #42

Quote:
In his words he fell for the cute Tom boy....who had dark hair and was up for the crack and was one of the lads....now she a peroxide blonde with fake extensions who pouts at the camera just like all the other generic corn fed dummies that are ten a penny...of course it's a big deal that she has dyed her hair.
She's had that dummie image for a good couple of years. Kind of why she lost her job at Hollyoaks and entered CBB.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:07 PM #43

Also he fingered her on TV whilst she had s boyfriend at home watching so I don't think he's looking for anything other than a pouting sex doll to glare at the cameras with. No class.

Last edited by Marsh.; 23-02-2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old 23-02-2016, 01:22 PM #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
She's had that dummie image for a good couple of years. Kind of why she lost her job at Hollyoaks and entered CBB.
Well I knew nothing about her prior to BB so I only have one image to go with and that is the same one she showed Jeremy and the viewers and other housemates when she was in the house....weather is new look is a new image or a return to the old one it changes nothing about my opinion on it...the new image is the pole opposite of the one she sold the viewers and the one she sold Jeremy and if he has dumped her because he finds her new image fake then I agree with him complete...
It is not just a change of hair colour, it represents many other changes ..in appearance and attitude too....it is a drastic change and sends a strong message of how differently she wants to be perceived now and how different she wants to be regarded ...
How she looked in the past and how she behaved in the past is irrelevant because Jeremy didn't know her in the past....he fell for a girl that he said felt like a sexy version of one of his mates...a Tom boy who drank pints and was up for the crack...now she's a fake looking blonde just like all those silly bitches on TOWIE ....i would not hesitate to dump her if I was in his shoes, she is either not the person she seemed to be in the house or she has decided to try and change the person she was in the house....either way it's not what he signed up for.
Old 23-02-2016, 07:19 PM #45

Quote:
Well I knew nothing about her prior to BB so I only have one image to go with and that is the same one she showed Jeremy and the viewers and other housemates when she was in the house....weather is new look is a new image or a return to the old one it changes nothing about my opinion on it...the new image is the pole opposite of the one she sold the viewers and the one she sold Jeremy and if he has dumped her because he finds her new image fake then I agree with him complete...
It is not just a change of hair colour, it represents many other changes ..in appearance and attitude too....it is a drastic change and sends a strong message of how differently she wants to be perceived now and how different she wants to be regarded ...
How she looked in the past and how she behaved in the past is irrelevant because Jeremy didn't know her in the past....he fell for a girl that he said felt like a sexy version of one of his mates...a Tom boy who drank pints and was up for the crack...now she's a fake looking blonde just like all those silly bitches on TOWIE ....i would not hesitate to dump her if I was in his shoes, she is either not the person she seemed to be in the house or she has decided to try and change the person she was in the house....either way it's not what he signed up for.
.... or she is simply a girl who regularly changes up her hairstyle/colour. Which, given her history, is true.

If I was a potential suitor of hers, I'd be more concerned at her high turnover of partners and penchant for infidelity than I would be her change of hair colour.
Old 24-02-2016, 07:14 AM #46
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

...hmmm, it might just be a different hair colour/a complete contrast from brunette to blonde but when we do these things, I think we have to do them for ourselves...especially with such and extreme of colouring because the most important thing is how it makes us feel, how much confidence etc and whether we feel good and feel we look good/suit it...of course, if we have a partner then it's always lovely if they prefer the look as well but whether it be a partner/friend etc, or whoever who may say they love something about us/a physical appearance thing...we're not going to feel good about ourselves or feel what they say unless we feel it too...

..I don't think it's an arrogant thing either in terms of her establishing herself, as you say...again I think it's simply something she wanted to do/be blonde and if she's going to become 'established' she will anyway, either as a blonde or a brunette...when you think about it also, she was already established as a brunette and that being established as a brunette took her to a decision to go into the BB house and maybe look at her career, which way she wanted to go forward etc... and her blonde look maybe a first step in that because she's putting 'brunette' aside for the moment to explore something new..?.....

...we love our partners, she may have genuine deep feelings for him but more than anything, we have to be ourselves/true to ourselves and our decisions for them to love us...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 07:15 AM #47
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..well, probably overthinking the new 'air do, there...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 10:48 AM #48
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Makes her look older in my opinion but then really, for me anyway,the name Stephanie Davis and the word 'amazing' are one mismatch of the highest order.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-02-2016, 11:01 AM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
.... or she is simply a girl who regularly changes up her hairstyle/colour. Which, given her history, is true.

If I was a potential suitor of hers, I'd be more concerned at her high turnover of partners and penchant for infidelity than I would be her change of hair colour.
But I wasn't talking about what behaviour of Stephs you think is concerning, I was talking about what behaviour I find concerning ..... Your views are the same as the majority and like the majority have never changed ...but I have never had issue with those things because I think leaving her idiot bf and going out with Jeremy were the right decisions to make....and was also her right.
I was a big supporter of Steph and Jeremy so maybe that's why I find her new image more frustrating than those who never liked her. For me it speaks volumes about her.

After saying she finally has found someone who loves her for who she is and not just for her image, she then immediately goes and changes her image.
After Jeremy telling her he loves her because she's like of one the guys and not a typical girlie girl she immediately goes and makes herself look like a typical girlie girl.
She posts pics of her new haircut all over social media to attract attention to her life then when her fans show attention to her love life she says that she hates it.
After Jeremy rightfully said she should take a few weeks to get back to normal and to her old self before jumping into a new life she instead makes drastic changes to her appearance so that she looks nothing like her old self.
She's gone from being a Tom Boy brunette drinking pints of Guiness in the pub to being a peroxide blonde pouting like a towie dummy in a nightclub.
Of course it's not just about a change of hair style, it's about the timing of it and the reasons for it and it says more about her than who she falls in love with...she didn't choose who she fell in love with but she def chose to totally change her image at a time when you would imagine that would be the last thing shed need or want ... Especially as, with the old image, she's just come second on BB and has found the apparent love of her life. ... I think the image change represents a lot and non of it good.

Last edited by hot2go; 24-02-2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old 24-02-2016, 11:29 AM #50

Arrogant maybe too strong a word but she is def very confident that her image is already established enough that she can totally change it so soon after finding fame from it....I know she was in Hollyoaks but it's not those 17 viewers that's put her in the spot light is it ? For most people she only really became present after BB....maybe not arrogant but def not thought through and a bit stupid....for me, and I'm sure for others too, the way she looked was a big part of what was appealing about her because she didn't look like all those generic mass produced dummy's on shows like TOWIE and and now she does.

Arrogant came to mind because I found the way she expects people to just adapt to her total 360 change of image very similar to Cheryl Cole who expected people to adapt to her ever changing surnames....that was def arrogant because she was complaining about it the silly bitch...Steph hasn't quite reached that level yet so maybe I will hold fire on calling her arrogant ...I do after all like her and want her to stop being stupid.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
amazing, blonde, davis, hair, stephanie