Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother: BB1 - BB19 Individual forums for Big Brother UK series 1- 19 (2000-2018). Also Celebrity Hijack (2008) and Ultimate Big Brother (2010).

Old 24-07-2017, 10:29 AM #51
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F
beyonce of waltham forest

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BB19: Lewis F

Na, not as dull as some C5 ones lmao

Spoiler:

ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB): 6th/12

I'm a TiBB Member 4: 3rd/16 & Highest Placed All-Star (1st/8)
TiBB on Ice: 4th/15
ST☆RS (TiBB's CBB) 2: 3rd/17
TiBB OTT3: 2nd/13
Underscore is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:26 AM #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Imogen is looked over too much
She was useless, sorry she was cute but she never offered up anything special to the show. Although I did like her friendship with Glynn cause you couldn't imagine two total opposites.

It's a weird one BB7 for me, I do think it's the last truly great BB UK of the Channel 4 era, after that it was downhill (although I did enjoy BB10 up to a point). It's heavily flawed though, it went on far too long, losing some of the more interesting characters far too early, having a clear winner in Pete from day one took the excitement out of it (I was a Pete fan but he did become boring halfway into it). The Whole Golden Ticket, House next Door and Nikki been put back in sucked. Plus I never understood the love in that Aisleyne got then and still gets now, she's probably the most overrated Housemate in BB history. I think the over reaction after she came back from the House next door after not voting in Jonathan, was so OTT and fake didn't help. The fake romance between Nikki and Pete stunk as well.

But BB7 does have a lot of positives, it has the best BB eviction in Sezer (the look on his cocky face was fantastic), one of the best villains in Grace, the first few weeks are probably the greatest in BB history. Nikki, before she acted up after she was voted out, was a great character. Glynn was likeable. I liked the Richard/Lea Combo. It was the last time BB felt like a big event too.
looper007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:35 AM #53

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):

BB7 gets supremely boring once Nikki leaves, Aisleyne was the star of the series, and the other HMs were the supporting cast...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 07:35 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieGoesFestive View Post
BB7 gets supremely boring once Nikki leaves, Aisleyne was the star of the series, and the other HMs were the supporting cast...
Disagree but respect you're opinion Eddie, no way in hell was Aisleyne the star of the show, I could name a few who made a bigger impact then her in BB7. I can't understand where this myth of her been this great housemate has come from . I always thought she got some small fan base on BB forums cause it was clear Pete and Glynn were beloved of the BB producers and main audience, so the BB forums needed their underdog to cheer and she was clearly the least offensive one left. I can't think of a memorable thing she bought to the show. She needs to thank her die hard fans on these type of forum for making her seem more important then she really was.
looper007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 11:52 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

BB7 is one of those series which lasted too long, should have lasted the same length as BB6...the only 93-94 day series they get right, is BB9 and BB10...
Old 11-12-2017, 11:53 PM #56

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by looper007 View Post
Disagree but respect you're opinion Eddie, no way in hell was Aisleyne the star of the show, I could name a few who made a bigger impact then her in BB7. I can't understand where this myth of her been this great housemate has come from . I always thought she got some small fan base on BB forums cause it was clear Pete and Glynn were beloved of the BB producers and main audience, so the BB forums needed their underdog to cheer and she was clearly the least offensive one left. I can't think of a memorable thing she bought to the show. She needs to thank her die hard fans on these type of forum for making her seem more important then she really was.
I labelled that because of her role after Nikki's eviction...
Old 09-03-2018, 09:01 PM #57

It got as dull as BB6 did with each back-to-back eviction of Science/Kemal/Derek but just like BB6 i'd only say it got duller which doesn't necessarily mean dull.

The week after I was pretty uninterested by since most of it was just Richard unnecessarily picking on Michael and Jayne burping and farting in people's faces, but the week after that with the prison task and Aisleyne ending Spiral was enjoyable, as was the phone task the week after and Mikey somehow making enough of a tit of himself to get evicted over Susie

The house next door twist happened then so you still had the looming possibility of housemates like Nikki coming back and then when she comes back with Lea, Grace and Mikey I'd argue it does get exciting for Grace's return or when Glyn argued against the house on her behalf. So all in all it's really only three and a half weeks of it not being as good as usual. I did notice though that once Nikki left they made the tasks a focal point of HL shows to possibly compensate for it and even though that's a possible flaw it still goes against the 'It got dull' argument imo. For a 93 day series, it still held itself together pretty well.

Last edited by Epic.; 09-03-2018 at 09:01 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:39 PM #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Week 1 and 2 were just as good as 3 and 4.
I firmly disagree
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb7, dull