Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 20-05-2016, 01:04 PM #1
Banned

Banned

Default Four way crossover for Supergirl, Arrow, Flash and Legends of Tommorow announced

Quote:
Excitement for Supergirl's flight to The CW continues to soar with the launch of not one but TWO brand new teasers.

At Thursday's Upfronts presentation, The CW unveiled its first sneak preview of Melissa Benoist in action as she teams with Arrow, The Flash, Vixen and Legends of Tomorrow on her new network.

On top of including footage of The Flash meeting Kara in this past March's CBS crossover, there's even a brief snippet of her cousin - yes, Superman! - in the shadows.

The CW officially picked up Supergirl last Friday, after the DC Comics series originally launched on sister network CBS in the fall of 2015.

Adding to the excitement is that Supergirl will crossover with Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow this fall as part of a four-night event - which Green Arrow actor Stephen Amell previously tipped as likely to Digital Spy.

As a cost-cutting measure to justify its move to The CW, Supergirl will shift its production base from LA to Vancouver where Arrow and other DC Comics shows are shot.

Supergirl airs on Mondays at 8pm on The CW this fall, as part of a girl-power block with Jane the Virgin at 9pm ET.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/supergi...s-of-tomorrow/
Jesus christ, I'll be interested to see how this works out. They've got about 12 different heroes, time travel and cross dimensional shenanigans to balance out in one crossover.

Last edited by Tom4784; 20-05-2016 at 01:04 PM.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 01:10 PM #2
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

It's too much
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 01:14 PM #3
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
It's too much
I suppose it depends on how they do it.

Will it be like the first Arrow/Flash crossover when it was two seperate but linked episodes or will it be like the last one when it was one story told in two episodes in one week?

If it's the latter then it could work since they'll have four hours to work with but if it's the former then it probably won't work out well.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 12:17 AM #4
Namaste

Namaste

This starts tonight in the US! (well sort of, I think Supergirl is gonna lead into it at the end). I fell behind on the current seasons of these shows, just finished catching up just in time
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 07:35 PM #5
-

-

I enjoyed today's Flash but there was a lot crammed into a short space of time, which lead to some pacing issues. Was sort of fun seeing "Happy" Kara interacting with the more miserable Earth-1 heroes though.

Obviously with so much going on they've stretched the budget a bit too - there were some pretty dodgy CGI incidents a couple of times .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 30-11-2016, 10:21 PM #6
Namaste

Namaste

I really enjoyed it, it was really good fun. One of the highlights for me was the interaction between Supergirl and Heatwave.

Really looking forward to the Arrow part since it doubles as Arrow's 100th episode and
Spoiler:

Laurel, Moira, Robert and Deathstroke are all showing up
Lostie! is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
announced, arrow, crossover, flash, legends, supergirl, tommorow