Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 07-07-2016, 04:01 AM #26
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..yeah he does have struggles with expressing himself but in the situation of the house, he's also often not allowed his voice with people either trying to end the conversation etc before he's spoken and expressed or talking over him and I heartbreakingly feel his frustrations there...those frustrations are sadly inevitably going to be projected with anger...and then I imagine he feels really disappointed in himself with that as well......
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:20 AM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..yeah he does have struggles with expressing himself but in the situation of the house, he's also often not allowed his voice with people either trying to end the conversation etc before he's spoken and expressed or talking over him and I heartbreakingly feel his frustrations there...those frustrations are sadly inevitably going to be projected with anger...and then I imagine he feels really disappointed in himself with that as well......
TING IS
its all Sausage
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:36 AM #28

I have to admit, it was pretty funny seeing him go from 0-100 when Laura came it telling everyone that Andy was slamming doors and throwing a fit over that joke. Hughie literally stormed out of there and then was calm by the time he reached the rock room(whatever its called). His aggression is very up and down it seems.
mysargasso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:41 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
I definitely agree. However, tonight he was the one who would not let Andy finish what he was trying to express. Andy only got five words in when Hughie broke in talking over him. And when that happens things don't get through accurately or they become misconstrued by one or both parties. I don't think Hughie had any intention of hearing Andy out because he had already made up his mind that there wasn't anything that Andy could say that would change his belief that what he and Ryan did was in jest and nothing was meant by it other than to entertain themselves.
mysargasso is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:58 AM #30
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysargasso View Post
I definitely agree. However, tonight he was the one who would not let Andy finish what he was trying to express. Andy only got five words in when Hughie broke in talking over him. And when that happens things don't get through accurately or they become misconstrued by one or both parties. I don't think Hughie had any intention of hearing Andy out because he had already made up his mind that there wasn't anything that Andy could say that would change his belief that what he and Ryan did was in jest and nothing was meant by it other than to entertain themselves.
...hmmm, it's a vicious circle though, isn't it...Andy showed no understanding either and made statements but then said to Hughie..'can we just leave it at that'..or let that be it, type thing...and tried to leave Hughie with no voice and very frustrated...then in trying to find his voice, Andy was talking over him, which would just increase his frustrations to the point were it's projected as anger that's inevitable really...to me, Andy doesn't use his apparent 'intelligence'..(which Hughie doesn't profess to have..)..in consideration of others and to listen as well as speak...(obviously he does listen sometimes, but it only seems to me to be with people that he has respect for ..)...it's very easy to respect those who are supportive of you/understand you/who you like in life etc..that requires no effort at all but for me the measure and 'intelligence' of a person as well, is how they treat and respect those that they have much less in common with or a lesser understanding and Andy really doesn't appear to show much tolerance at all with some....(sorry that might be a bit of a garbled post because I'm rushing and multi tasking and not that good at it..)...
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:27 AM #31
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
I thought he was ok tonight, I think he was at his worst against Natalie but tonight I don't blame him for bring irritated at all - Andy called him sick and tried to throw him under the bus for a joke.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 06:44 AM #32
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

its all in his game plan. all that's missing is rendition of ''who is she'' am I making my point, hes fake.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
anger, hughie, management