Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB 1 - 5 Celebrity Big Brother series 1 to 5 from 2001-2008.

Old 08-02-2007, 09:55 PM #1

Default Take Note Danielle...

source

anna idolised marilyn monroe, & even died more or less the same age as marilyn. for those who dont know much about marilyn, she was a cheap tramp at best. anna marrying a 89 year old (because of his wealth) is/was sad. & the fact that he left nothing in his will for her was a big blow for her (obviously, the old fox knew him being 89 & anna 26, that she was with him only for the money, so he had is fun for a year. anna said she "truely loved" him but when a woman is desperate for wealth, she will do anything - like a particular female i know...)

so danielle (& the like), if you want fame & fortune, get it the old fashion way - working hard! thats why the likes of shilpa, oprah & the like are respected.
abs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 03:12 PM #2

who the hell would describe marilyn monroe as a cheap tramp? thats utterly ridiculous, she was no such thing
nicluc135 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:23 PM #3

Quote:
Originally posted by nicluc135
who the hell would describe marilyn monroe as a cheap tramp? thats utterly ridiculous, she was no such thing
Exactly. She was a classy lady
BB-Rocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 04:36 PM #4

I watched a video on her and she looks classy but she shaged everyone and beem with everyone.

i like her tho i have her calendar!
tinkerbell is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 06:51 PM #5

That is absurd!!! Marilyn Monroe is not a tramp!! I grew up watching her films and I think she died in her prime, she is one of the most sexiest and talented actress ever but she didn't get the chance to show off all her skills in acting.

What was this thread about again?
zachary is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:24 PM #6

Quote:
Originally posted by zacharybinx
That is absurd!!! Marilyn Monroe is not a tramp!! I grew up watching her films and I think she died in her prime, she is one of the most sexiest and talented actress ever but she didn't get the chance to show off all her skills in acting.

What was this thread about again?
A woman who sh@gs married men is often reffered to in unflattering terms such as "tramp"

and when two of the unmarried men are the president of the usa and his brother, the attorney general - well you play with fire you're gonna get burned.
spacebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:39 PM #7

Favourites:
BB12 USA: Britney

Favourites:

So Marilyn couldn't keep her legs shut - their are worse crimes in the world.

What has this got to do with Danielle anyway? Or have i missed the point completely.
Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:41 PM #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Legend

What has this got to do with Danielle anyway? Or have i missed the point completely.
I fink its the older man for money connection....... maybe
Sasha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:48 PM #9

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally posted by Sasha
Quote:
Originally posted by Legend

I fink its the older man for money connection....... maybe
Oh right.

Well if it is then do you not think she actually loves him? Yeah she probably loves his money too but i doubt she'd stay with him just for that. I think she could have most footie players; that ar$e in the orange jump suit excites me a lot so i doubt she'd be short of offers.
Legend is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:49 PM #10

it was the way it said "at best she was a cheap tramp" as if she never did anything else and thats what defined her. I personally have never heard anyone desribe her as a cheap tramp, she had so much more to her than who she slept with and also it takes 2 to tango.
but i agree what has this got to do with danielle? some stupid tenuos link
nicluc135 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:50 PM #11

I never said i agreed with the link...... it probably aint the link...... maybe its cos they are both famous
Sasha is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 01:54 PM #12

I dont get this thread. Marilyn Monroe was not a cheap tramp.

And there is barely a conection between her and Danielle.
Emilee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 03:48 PM #13

the connection is - danielle will do "anything" so she can have "everything." anna wanted more more more, & still wasnt happy with what she had. its funny, people who are greedy & have "everything" seem to be the most miserable people on this earth! its all about being content with what you have. danielle "loves" teddy because he is in the spotlight, & she craves that spotlight. if teddy was your ordinary joe, danielle wouldnt bat an eyelid. some people say he's using her, which he may, but shes also doing the same, because now her face & name is known - & this is her agenda.

wake up & smell the coffee!

& once danielle has "everything" do you think she will be happy?

anna was with a 89 year old man because he had money. she said she "loved" him. she "loved" his money. & even though he was 89, he was still wise to her hidden agenda. he had his fun & still didnt put her name in his will! lol. tramp. & yes, marilyn was a tramp & i stand by that. hence - this is the road danielle is taking...
Old 10-02-2007, 03:59 PM #14

Quote:
Originally posted by Emilee
No, she was an expensive one
Old 10-02-2007, 04:06 PM #15

Quote:
Originally posted by spacebandit
Quote:
lol, like faria???
Old 10-02-2007, 10:22 PM #16

Quote:
Originally posted by abs
Quote:
Quote:
lol, like faria???
Monroe nailed presidents for the mafia...
its not just a different league, its a different sport
Old 11-02-2007, 07:15 AM #17

Marilyn was beautiful, sexy and talented. She was the original Madonna a woman who encouraged women to be comfortable and proud of their sexuality. How dare you call her a slag?! You wouldn't even know a thing about her!!! As for Anna Nicole she had a tragic life and is dead now so leave her alone. As for all the people who are supporting Marilyn and see her as being talented and beautiful a big thumbs up As for those uneducated fool(s) calling her stupid names watch one of her movies.
Kristen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 10:05 AM #18

Quote:
Originally posted by kristen1985
Marilyn was beautiful, sexy and talented. She was the original Madonna a woman who encouraged women to be comfortable and proud of their sexuality. How dare you call her a slag?! You wouldn't even know a thing about her!!! As for Anna Nicole she had a tragic life and is dead now so leave her alone. As for all the people who are supporting Marilyn and see her as being talented and beautiful a big thumbs up As for those uneducated fool(s) calling her stupid names watch one of her movies.
so im uneducated because i called her a tramp? how dare you. you for one dont know how educated i am. unlike most people, i dont let emotions get in the way of common sense, & if i say she was a tramp then im not going to speak without evidence! yes she was talented, but you can be talented & a *****. look at madonna! dont get emotional over true facts...
Old 11-02-2007, 01:22 PM #19

Quote:
I am uneducated you say... because I don't believe the same hype that you do

Wow, strange you should say I am "uneducated" considering you claim the Monroe was the "original Madonna"

Well my education tells me that the "original Madonna" was the one who gave birth to a kid in a stable as there was no room at the inn - should you believe such things.

I have seen monroes movies, and didn't like them with the exception of Some Like It Hot - though that was a good movie in spite of her and her antics not because of them,

according to me ? No

According to Tony Curtis, who starred in it. Jack lemmon - who starred in it. and Billy Wilder - who directed it. she would turn up on set wasted and usually late, and couldn't remember her lines, when they could get her out of her trailer and sober her up.

She slept with the President of the United States, a married man, she slept with the Attorney General of the United States, the presidents brother also a married man,
she was *****d out by influential people in Hollywood, and she played that game to her own advantage.

the FBI were watching her, J Edgar Hoover bugged her house and had tapes of the "visits" from the Kennedy's as possible future blackmail material - she had mafia connections - I presume even you would consider shagging a known mob boss a mafia connection.

She had sex with men of power and influence and did it to gain personal advantage, position and favour,.

Whilst not as seedy as servicing kerb crawlers for cash, when it comes down to it - its the same deal.

Seems I do know some things about her.

As for Anna Nicole Smith

if she was a suicide, why should I care about her, she didn't love her own kid enough to stick around for the long haul

if she died accidentally from an OD - why should I care about another dead junkie

if she died "naturally" as a result of her years of drug and alcohol abuse - ditto my comment about a dead junkie.

if she trook a tragic and accidental overdose - which at the moment seems likely according to reports - so what ??, she had no lust for life if she needed drugs to sleep and drugs to wake up, the love of her child wasn't enough to keep her alive so why the hell should I care if another no talent slapper famous for shagging a rich old bloke chokes on vomit in a hotel room ?
Old 11-02-2007, 03:00 PM #20

Marilyn had some talent, but not an awful lot. She was beautiful I guess, if you like that kind of thing (her beauty doesn't compare with that of say, Audrey Hepburn, but that's just my opinion). But she certainly wasn't chaste and pure, as some people on this thread are making out. She slept around - okay, that's her perogative, but it doesn't alter the fact that she did it. She was a human being, not some kind of higher Deity.

Anna Nicole Smith - who couldn't forsee a premature death for her? She has had a tragic life, but a lot of it was her own doing. I can't take pleasure in the premature death of anyone, but the person I really feel sorry for is her 5 month old daughter.

As for Danielle - people shouldn't kid themselves. If Teddy Sheringham had not been rich and famous, she wouldn't have given him a second look. Her latest antics in comparing Shilpa to her abusive ex are just pathetic and disgusting. I hope people aren't taken in by it (but I think they will be). I'd have a lot more respect for Danielle if she stopped bleating about how hard things are for her now right now, faced up to her mistakes and started working for a living.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:10 PM #21

well said spacebandit & ruth!
Old 12-02-2007, 05:37 AM #22

Quote:
Quote:
I am uneducated you say... because I don't believe the same hype that you do

Wow, strange you should say I am "uneducated" considering you claim the Monroe was the "original Madonna"

Well my education tells me that the "original Madonna" was the one who gave birth to a kid in a stable as there was no room at the inn - should you believe such things.

I have seen monroes movies, and didn't like them with the exception of Some Like It Hot - though that was a good movie in spite of her and her antics not because of them,

according to me ? No

According to Tony Curtis, who starred in it. Jack lemmon - who starred in it. and Billy Wilder - who directed it. she would turn up on set wasted and usually late, and couldn't remember her lines, when they could get her out of her trailer and sober her up.

She slept with the President of the United States, a married man, she slept with the Attorney General of the United States, the presidents brother also a married man,
she was *****d out by influential people in Hollywood, and she played that game to her own advantage.

the FBI were watching her, J Edgar Hoover bugged her house and had tapes of the "visits" from the Kennedy's as possible future blackmail material - she had mafia connections - I presume even you would consider sh*****g a known mob boss a mafia connection.

She had sex with men of power and influence and did it to gain personal advantage, position and favour,.

Whilst not as seedy as servicing kerb crawlers for cash, when it comes down to it - its the same deal.

Seems I do know some things about her.

As for Anna Nicole Smith

if she was a suicide, why should I care about her, she didn't love her own kid enough to stick around for the long haul

if she died accidentally from an OD - why should I care about another dead junkie

if she died "naturally" as a result of her years of drug and alcohol abuse - ditto my comment about a dead junkie.

if she trook a tragic and accidental overdose - which at the moment seems likely according to reports - so what ??, she had no lust for life if she needed drugs to sleep and drugs to wake up, the love of her child wasn't enough to keep her alive so why the hell should I care if another no talent slapper famous for sh*****g a rich old bloke chokes on vomit in a hotel room ?
How can you say that about a dead person?! If a rich guy came along I'd jump at the chance to get with him. Anna-Nicole and Marilyn came from tough backgrounds and when wealth and fortune came to them they jumped at it. I'm bloddy skint and I'd definetely marry a rich guy for the luxury.
*Has fantasy of getting out of limousine in fabulous designer clothes and cameras flashing*
As for Danielle leave her alone!!! Her and Teddy have been through alot to be together. It's sad that if there's any age difference the woman is seen as a goldigger.
Kristen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:51 AM #23

Quote:

How can you say that about a dead person?! If a rich guy came along I'd jump at the chance to get with him. Anna-Nicole and Marilyn came from tough backgrounds and when wealth and fortune came to them they jumped at it. I'm bloddy skint and I'd definetely marry a rich guy for the luxury.
*Has fantasy of getting out of limousine in fabulous designer clothes and cameras flashing*
As for Danielle leave her alone!!! Her and Teddy have been through alot to be together. It's sad that if there's any age difference the woman is seen as a goldigger.
the truth is easy, thats how
Old 12-02-2007, 07:45 AM #24

Quote:

You know that doesn't exactly make you sound too good? I've been skint as well. You know what I did? I worked hard and saved my money. I'm getting married in the summer to a wonderful man who I love very much. Money isn't an issue. I really don't think I would have any self respect if the only thing that made me marry a guy was his money.

It's not the age difference that makes Danielle seem like a gold-digger.
Ruth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 09:05 AM #25

a 26 year old woman (who loves money) & a 89 year old (who has money, & his clock is ticking...) - you see nothing wrong with that???

danielle isn't a gold digger, teddy is in the spot light & she to wants that spot light, & shes willing to lay down with whoever it is, as long as he is in that lime light.

you would lay down with a 89 year old so you can live "comfortable"? ruth is right, it 'doesn't exactly make you sound too good' & there's a word for that, i think i have already used it...

& thats the point im trying to make - make money the good old fashion way, by working hard & being content with what you have. thats truely the rich person! & this is the person that gets respect, not those that want the quick road to wealth & are willing to do anything for it. how can you respect such a person when they dont even respect themselves!!!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
danielle, note