Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 18-07-2016, 06:25 PM #101
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Jason.
Ditto ,i planned this week to save both Jason and Andy if they were up ,but not a chance of that now after last nights show ,I hate fake
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 06:30 PM #102
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
Ditto ,i planned this week to save both Jason and Andy if they were up ,but not a chance of that now after last nights show ,I hate fake
Andy is on his own after last night. He's a snake.
Old 18-07-2016, 06:34 PM #103

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
But he has been.... look how he stood by him when all the others were lambasting him about Laytesha. He risked being ostracised all over again when he was at last getting on better with most of the HM's. That took guts and a real sense of loyalty. If Jason wasn't in the mood to party, or doesn't like partying fair enough, but I don't like that Andy is being blasted because he DID want to party. (not by you, i know).
As for the DR impression - If everything is weighed up, the support Andy has given him is all for nothing, just brushed away, because he partied and did a Brighton accent while more than a little tipsy. That is how fickle and petty people can be and that's just plain sad imo.
I see that Jet but it could also be said it is fickle to be a fan of someone one day then not the next day just because they have an off day,I like Andy and Jasons friendship,I hope it is ok,Andy is still the better housemate than the others apart from Jason,I don't dislike him I was just questioning it.I think Jason himself was happy for them all he just didn't want to party himself,nothing wrong with that imo.I'm sure they will be fine,but I do feel sorry that Jason has had to listen to Latesha blasting him today,seems very unfair.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 07:00 PM #104

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I see that Jet but it could also be said it is fickle to be a fan of someone one day then not the next day just because they have an off day,I like Andy and Jasons friendship,I hope it is ok,Andy is still the better housemate than the others apart from Jason,I don't dislike him I was just questioning it.I think Jason himself was happy for them all he just didn't want to party himself,nothing wrong with that imo.I'm sure they will be fine,but I do feel sorry that Jason has had to listen to Latesha blasting him today,seems very unfair.
Who has done that? I only see people liking Andy better than they did before. I haven't seen any posts saying they are no longer going to support Jason, but I've seen plenty saying they aren't going to support Andy any more. (You just said you were questioning him which is fair enough.)
I myself said I was a bit disappointed in Jason but I still liked him, but seeing the vitriol heaped on Andy all day I thought if you can drop my fave HM like that who you professed to like for so little then to hell with it!
I haven't seen the Laytesha thing...so she's going to be on tonight? I could do without having to see her gob again ffs
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 07:05 PM #105

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Who has done that? I only see people liking Andy better than they did before. I haven't seen any posts saying they are no longer going to support Jason, but I've seen plenty saying they aren't going to support Andy any more. (You just said you were questioning him which is fair enough.)
I myself said I was a bit disappointed in Jason but I still liked him, but seeing the vitriol heaped on Andy all day I thought if you can drop my fave HM like that who you professed to like for so little then to hell with it!
I haven't seen the Laytesha thing...so she's going to be on tonight? I could do without having to see her gob again ffs
I think it's a video link clearly aimed at Jason,i think BB need to give their heads a wobble surely they could have picked a different ex housemate and why are they so hell bent on pissing Jason off as for Andy I am sure they will be ok again.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 18-07-2016, 07:08 PM #106
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazanne View Post
I think it's a video link clearly aimed at Jason,i think BB need to give their heads a wobble surely they could have picked a different ex housemate and why are they so hell bent on pissing Jason off as for Andy I am sure they will be ok again.
That was unfair. Why aren't they sending Natalie to tell Jayne or Hughie some home truths? I thought not.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, persona, uncharacteristic, upbeat