Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 18-07-2016, 12:37 PM #26
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Hughie had a fish slapped across his face by a few housemates but then the task finished with Andy choosing him as the most attractive housemate. Peacemaker definitely but also a smart move too. If Hughie doesn't nominate Andy this week it will be an act of genius on Andys part.
And I agree with Sue, the root of Hughies problem with Andy was Ryan and Lateysha.
yup

Quote:
The end of a tense and turbulent week. The absense of Andys biggest enemies Lateysha and Ryan. The booze and the music. The need to separate from Jasons dark mood for a while. The upcoming noms.
Andy was genuinely enjoying himself last night but he was also playing it really smart too.
uh huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
sadly I think J was having a bad day he is more hard on himself than he is on anyone else
definitely
Quote:
No I disagree .... Andy was supporting Jason and keeping him company all throughout the day. I love Jason but he refused to take Andys advice and snap out of it. When Jason consoled Andy, Andy listened to him, picked himself up and got back in the saddle.
Sometimes misery likes its own company, maybe Jason wanted to be alone. Either way I'm sure he wouldn't have wanted Andy to miss the party because of him.
'zactly

they're still good friends, and friendship thrives best when there's breathing space allowed. i think andy might be quite shocked to see how his diary chat came across last night to so many - and i wonder if BB didn't ask him about the accent, if he could 'do' it but then cut that part out. wouldn't be the first time andy has said things he means but without realising how they might be construed by those outside his own thoughts!
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, peacemaker