Notices

Big Brother 17 [Summer 2016] Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-07-2016, 02:44 PM   #26
DrunkerThanMoses
El Cockroach
 
DrunkerThanMoses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Purgatory
Posts: 30,144

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Sam
BBCanada 7: Damien
Survivor 38: Gavin
Apprentice 2018: Khadija


Default

Bunny Boiler on her forehead to warn people what a vile person she is
__________________

Big Brother 21 USA : Sam / Katheryn

DrunkerThanMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:47 PM   #27
Northern Monkey
Northern Monkey
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12,938

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom
BB17: Jason
CBB16: Tila Tequila


Default

Sad bitch
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:51 PM   #28
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Sad bitch
What's sad about someone who's into tattoos, getting one to commemorate something they consider to be an important part of their life?
__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:52 PM   #29
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

(Fail to see how it makes her a bitch too)
__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:54 PM   #30
Jason.
coont
 
Jason.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 30,077


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
(Fail to see how it makes her a bitch too)
or wanting to be in the limelight

I mean I doubt she's going to get a Heat exclusive for a tattoo on her hand
Jason. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 02:58 PM   #31
Jordan.
literally a nightmare
 
Jordan.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 61,201


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkerThanMoses View Post
Bunny Boiler on her forehead to warn people what a vile person she is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Sad bitch
It's not that serious </3
__________________
-----
Jordan. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:08 PM   #32
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

I'm only speaking from experience. You know that Welsh Railway Station;

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch ?

Well I had a 'wonderful experience' (said gushingly) there one night, and had that tattoed on my dick to remember it by. I regret it now, but at least it was was in a private place.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs


Last edited by kirklancaster; 20-07-2016 at 03:12 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:19 PM   #33
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
There is nothing worse than middle-aged to old people - women especially - who are heavily tattoed on parts of the body which are exposed to public view and not usually concealed by clothes.

What may look attractive in youth now will not do so in age. Believe me.
One of my close friends is female and almost covered in tattoos head to toe, she's an artist and designs them herself and they all have some significant meaning to her (one in particular is of a necklace her late mother used to wear that she had tattooed around her neck). When we go out, admittedly a lot of people give her funny looks (although she's stunningly pretty and a lot of people also really appreciate them on her), but yes I'm sure a lot of people consider her to be unattractive because of them, and when she's older maybe they will look odd. But she doesn't have them done to appear attractive to other people, or even necessarily for the aesthetic that she sees herself when she looks at them, it's more about an emotional feeling she gets when she has them done, they all represent something important that she's been through in her life, and having it carved onto her body is a way that she deals with or commemorates those things. So it's more of a personal thing, rather than something that's 'for show' for other people. I know a lot of people don't get that, and I don't fully either because I don't have tattoos, but I wanted to explain it because knowing her as well I do, I think there's often a misconception about people who get a lot of tattoos as being attention seeking, or doing it for the benefit of other people, or to follow a trend or something, when it's usually quite the opposite, and they can be a way that some people choose to deal with deeply personal things. From her point of view, we all have emotional tattoos and scars on the inside, when something happens to us, so why not put them on the outside too and embrace them, if someone so chooses. And like she says herself when people ask her about what they'll look like when she's older, at least the ink on her body will distract from the wrinkles on her face
__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:27 PM   #34
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
One of my close friends is female and almost covered in tattoos head to toe, she's an artist and designs them herself and they all have some significant meaning to her (one in particular is of a necklace her late mother used to wear that she had tattooed around her neck). When we go out, admittedly a lot of people give her funny looks (although she's stunningly pretty and a lot of people also really appreciate them on her), but yes I'm sure a lot of people consider her to be unattractive because of them, and when she's older maybe they will look odd. But she doesn't have them done to appear attractive to other people, or even necessarily for the aesthetic that she sees herself when she looks at them, it's more about an emotional feeling she gets when she has them done, they all represent something important that she's been through in her life, and having it carved onto her body is a way that she deals with or commemorates those things. So it's more of a personal thing, rather than something that's 'for show' for other people. I know a lot of people don't get that, and I don't fully either because I don't have tattoos, but I wanted to explain it because knowing her as well I do, I think there's often a misconception about people who get a lot of tattoos as being attention seeking, or doing it for the benefit of other people, or to follow a trend or something, when it's usually quite the opposite, and they can be a way that some people choose to deal with deeply personal things. From her point of view, we all have emotional tattoos and scars on the inside, when something happens to us, so why not put them on the outside too and embrace them, if someone so chooses. And like she says herself when people ask her about what they'll look like when she's older, at least the ink on her body will distract from the wrinkles on her face
Bless her. But I don't think young people do it for 'show' Jamie - I think they just like tattoos (I keep typing 'tattoes' - I'll have to stop looking at my feet while I'm typing ) I know, from virtually, ALL the bright young things of my generation -men and women - that 90% of them regret having them, and most of the women hate having to wear long sleeved, high necked clothes in Summer in an attempt to 'cover them up'.

My suggestion for anyone who is sufficiently 'moved' by an 'experience' that they must record it, is buy a diary or a videocam. (just joking Jamie.)
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #35
MB.
drip! all! over! me!
 
MB.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 31,345

Favourites (more):
Amazing Race 31: Elissa & Rachel
BB19: Kay
Survivor 38: Aurora
Survivor 37: Angelina


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysilio gogogoch
That joke's old now, just call her Lateysha
__________________
MB. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:41 PM   #36
armand.kay
armand.kay
 
armand.kay's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: The Underworld
Posts: 23,557
Blog Entries: 2

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
Love Island 4: Hayley
BB18: Chanelle
Love Island 3: Camilla


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan. View Post
*spends 2 months of life watching and commenting on the tv show she was on*

"Lolol who???? "
armand.kay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:45 PM   #37
Northern Monkey
Northern Monkey
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 12,938

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom
BB17: Jason
CBB16: Tila Tequila


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
What's sad about someone who's into tattoos, getting one to commemorate something they consider to be an important part of their life?
To clarify i was'nt calling her a sad bitch because of her tattoo(although it does look tacky).I have 12 of em.It was just a general opinion on her.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 03:48 PM   #38
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Bless her. But I don't think young people do it for 'show' Jamie - I think they just like tattoos (I keep typing 'tattoes' - I'll have to stop looking at my feet while I'm typing ) I know, from virtually, ALL the bright young things of my generation -men and women - that 90% of them regret having them, and most of the women hate having to wear long sleeved, high necked clothes in Summer in an attempt to 'cover them up'.

My suggestion for anyone who is sufficiently 'moved' by an 'experience' that they must record it, is buy a diary or a videocam. (just joking Jamie.)
I think a lot of people do regret having tattoos, usually when they just get the one (or two) because of a fad, because of how they'll look, because they're drunk etc... it would be interesting to know the reasons behind why the 90% that you know who regretted them, got their tattoos in the first place, compared to the reasons the other 10% got theirs. Because I do think there's a distinction, and it comes down to why the person gets the tattoo in the first place, and if it's for a reason that's personal to them, rather than just being because of how it will look to other people, then it won't matter to them what they'll look like when they get older... and maybe that could explain the 10%? And I know you were just joking with the last bit and it's hard to explain, but it's about having the experience be a permanent part of their body, as well their mind. My friend would argue that her body is her diary.
__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 04:45 PM   #39
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
I think a lot of people do regret having tattoos, usually when they just get the one (or two) because of a fad, because of how they'll look, because they're drunk etc... it would be interesting to know the reasons behind why the 90% that you know who regretted them, got their tattoos in the first place, compared to the reasons the other 10% got theirs. Because I do think there's a distinction, and it comes down to why the person gets the tattoo in the first place, and if it's for a reason that's personal to them, rather than just being because of how it will look to other people, then it won't matter to them what they'll look like when they get older... and maybe that could explain the 10%? And I know you were just joking with the last bit and it's hard to explain, but it's about having the experience be a permanent part of their body, as well their mind. My friend would argue that her body is her diary.


Please tell her that I am a writer Jamie, and as such a very curious person, then ask her if I can read her diary sometime.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 04:47 PM   #40
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
That joke's old now, just call her Lateysha
But MB! I DO have that tattoo - it's NOT a joke. Why it's right there next to a tattoo of the Cutty Sark, in FULL sail. I don't really know yet what I'm going to have tattooed on the other 13".
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs


Last edited by kirklancaster; 20-07-2016 at 04:48 PM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 05:17 PM   #41
Jamie89
.
 
Jamie89's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Jakku
Posts: 9,590


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
[/B]

Please tell her that I am a writer Jamie, and as such a very curious person, then ask her if I can read her diary sometime.
Ok I will, as long as you understand it's not braille

__________________


BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 05:28 PM   #42
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,232


Default

Tragic
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 05:31 PM   #43
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
Ok I will, as long as you understand it's not braille

__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 07:40 PM   #44
Maru
Triumph of the Weird
 
Maru's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Houston, TX USA
Posts: 5,822

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
BB17: Evelyn
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton
Default

Not a fan of tattoos and wouldn't get one personally (unless I'm on somebody's hit list and want my body identified), but this is actually pretty cool...

It's definitely unique, so outside of the people who don't think she's part of some cult, people will definitely ask why she got that particular tattoo.
__________________

Last edited by Maru; 20-07-2016 at 07:41 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:40 PM   #45
Daffodil
Senior Member
 
Daffodil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,615
Default

How sad is that?
Daffodil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:44 PM   #46
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daffodil View Post
How sad is that?
By the time it has fully scabbed over properly, you won't be able to see it for wrinkles.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #47
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,232


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
There is nothing worse than middle-aged to old people - women especially - who are heavily tattoed on parts of the body which are exposed to public view and not usually concealed by clothes.

What may look attractive in youth now will not do so in age. Believe me.
And on some people the hands are the first thing to really age.

Wait until that BB eye has liver spots.
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:55 PM   #48
Marsh.
Observer
 
Marsh.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 71,232


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
That joke's old now, just call her Lateysha
Omg
Marsh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2016, 09:58 PM   #49
kirklancaster
Senior Member
 
kirklancaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 13,377


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
And on some people the hands are the first thing to really age.

Wait until that BB eye has liver spots.
__________________
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but they are not entitled to their own facts". Daniel Patrick Moynihan (1927-2003)
.................................................. ..
Press The Spoiler Button to See All My Songs

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2016, 04:57 PM   #50
Jan S
sees everything
 
Jan S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,278

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
[/B]

Please tell her that I am a writer Jamie, and as such a very curious person, then ask her if I can read her diary sometime.
lololol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
I think a lot of people do regret having tattoos, usually when they just get the one (or two) because of a fad, because of how they'll look, because they're drunk etc... it would be interesting to know the reasons behind why the 90% that you know who regretted them, got their tattoos in the first place, compared to the reasons the other 10% got theirs. Because I do think there's a distinction, and it comes down to why the person gets the tattoo in the first place, and if it's for a reason that's personal to them, rather than just being because of how it will look to other people, then it won't matter to them what they'll look like when they get older... and maybe that could explain the 10%? And I know you were just joking with the last bit and it's hard to explain, but it's about having the experience be a permanent part of their body, as well their mind. My friend would argue that her body is her diary.
your friend is clearly an artist




as for charlie's tattoo, i'm not sure if it's something to do with my old laptop but that picture looks really weird? sort of not crisp (the tattoo) and what's going on with all the blue-green wavy stuff and the tattoo above that's either incomplete or faded with what looks like a newer piece in its centre?

i've seen some wonderful inkwork before, and what she's got on her arm just isn't
Jan S is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, charlie, tattoo

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:25 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts