Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 25-07-2016, 02:39 PM #51

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB18: James Whale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Does Andy try though?

How many times in the past week have we seen him say he doesn't want to discuss it....I am very confused at you saying he always tries to make up, when he hasn't at all.

You say hughie will stab you in the back?

But what loyalties does hughie have to Andy or Jason? Why do you feel he owes them anything?

Let's face it, he has been far less vocal about Andy than Andy has about him when the other person is not there.
I have explained my opinion of it all sadly I can't understand it for you.. sorry
Old 25-07-2016, 02:40 PM #52
Littlegreen

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Strictly 2017: Debbie McGee

Littlegreen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sue- View Post
True they have all talked about others Andy has talked directly to the person involved when he can (if he can) where if you watch closely Hughie doesn't approach others they approach him

In Andy's defense he and Jason have been the most ostracised by the vast majority of HM's for a longtime. The whole teesh hughie sam ryan etc throughout the series have excluded Jason & Andy at any given opportunity despite the fact Jason & Andy have always been the 1st 2 people the majority of time to try and calm things down during arguments/fights or right there if someone is upset.

I don't quite understand why those 2 were picked out from the group to be the butt of most jokes & name-calling other than they are older wiser and have more than an elastic band holding their ears in place in their brains

So to be fair Andy has no choice the majority of time after being shouted at or if denied a chance to talk to someone to clear the air but to goto the DR to talk it out....but at least Andy tries..

Hughie will tell you he loves you with one face - talk behind your back - stab you in the back - insert knife & twist - blame everyone but himself..
Andy tried his hardest to be part of the bedroom gang early on, even getting involved with the bitching when Lateysha got told by Natalie that Hughie had been slagging her off.

The reason he and Jason were segregated was because they purposely took themselves out into the garden to whine about those in the bedroom.
Littlegreen is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:43 PM #53

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlegreen View Post
Andy tried his hardest to be part of the bedroom gang early on, even getting involved with the bitching when Lateysha got told by Natalie that Hughie had been slagging her off.

The reason he and Jason were segregated was because they purposely took themselves out into the garden to whine about those in the bedroom.
What rubbish. Re - writing history now?
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:47 PM #54

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Quote:
I have explained my opinion of it all sadly I can't understand it for you.. sorry
Well let me help you.

You think Andy always tries to make up, that's bollocks I,m afraid because time after time this week he has told numerous Hm,s that he doesn't,t want to talk about it...not really the actions of a man wanting to make up all the time.

You say hughie will stab people in the back, more bollocks...surely you have to be friends with those people first before you can stab them in the back, so seeing as hughie doesn't like Jason or Andy how can he then stab them in the back?

In fact, I would say Andy has stabbed hughie in the back by making up with him then going into the diary room to insult him again.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2016, 02:50 PM #55

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

so basically Andy talked to his fellow HM's and then had the audacity to walk into the garden that made him enemy number 1?

Lets be honest here all of them talk about each other but my point is I feel that during the show Andy & Jason were ganged up on by many many HMs. And not just once or twice..Huge difference between talking about people and being ostracised
Old 25-07-2016, 02:53 PM #56
Littlegreen

Favourites (more):

Littlegreen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
What rubbish. Re - writing history now?
It's not rubbish, he was there lying in the bed near them when they were bitching.

Which led to all this...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-bro...onfronts-andy/
Old 25-07-2016, 02:55 PM #57
Littlegreen

Favourites (more):

Littlegreen

Favourites (more):

Quote:
so basically Andy talked to his fellow HM's and then had the audacity to walk into the garden that made him enemy number 1?

Lets be honest here all of them talk about each other but my point is I feel that during the show Andy & Jason were ganged up on by many many HMs. And not just once or twice..Huge difference between talking about people and being ostracised
Jason was ostracised mainly because of Charlie, Andy got outed as a snake quite early on and nobody trusted him except Jason.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:03 PM #58

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's not rubbish, he was there lying in the bed near them when they were bitching.

Which led to all this...

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-bro...onfronts-andy/
I have no idea how that relates to Andy 'trying to get in with the bedroom crew' as you claimed.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:04 PM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Jason was ostracised mainly because of Charlie, Andy got outed as a snake quite early on and nobody trusted him except Jason.
But that wasn't his doing he did not cause the drama if Charlie had kept her mouth shut and not gone on and on at Jason and to her HMs over it all there would be no bad feeling towards Jason as the HMs had no reason to hate on Jason.Things Charlie had told them seems to have swayed their perception of him that says a lot about them (and thats not a good thing) I like to make my own mind up about people not go by what others say about them...
Old 25-07-2016, 03:09 PM #60

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It is your opinion and that of the little bedroom clique that he was 'outed' as a snake. Others see it as he showed his principles early on and has remained principled, just as the bedroom clique remained two faced, rude, loud and unprincipled.
It is also very telling that Jason trusted him. Another mature, principled man seeing good qualities in another.
Old 25-07-2016, 03:23 PM #61

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
It is your opinion and that of the little bedroom clique that he was 'outed' as a snake. Others see it as he showed his principles early on and has remained principled, just as the bedroom clique remained two faced, rude, loud and unprincipled.
It is also very telling that Jason trusted him. Another mature, principled man seeing good qualities in another.
well said

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
andy, dr, latest, rant