Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB17 Discuss the series (won by Jason Burrill, runner-up Hughie) and all the housemates in this forum.

Old 26-07-2016, 12:35 PM #1
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi
Default Your FINAL 6 - plus one sentence for each HM

Here are my final 6 in ideal order (apologies for that part being similar to another thread)

Plus one sentence for each housemate, describing how you feel about them overall or as potential winners.

Good luck TiBB-ers ! Enjoy the final

1 - Jackson - He has been the best all-rounder; he's had love and loss, laughter and tears, he's listened to and cared for others and given honest expression of his emotions throughout.

2 - Jayne - She has risen from a rank outsider to a really caring soul in the house, i love how she has comforted Evelyn and Andy and has even managed to get through to Jason when no one else could, plus she has classic DR rants to rival Nikki G !

3 - Andy - He's been our 'everyman' among the madness, he's had a good journey in there but sadly there is still this superior and smug self-righteousness which lets him down too often (i bet you couldn't even spell 'patronising' etc).

4 - Evelyn - finally woken up to be a fun HM, but too little too late.

5 - Hughie - Fun yes, but too much shouting, not enough listening or caring for others.

6 - Jason - Decent guy in many ways but way way WAY too serious about the whole thing, he never took a light hearted objective view at himself or the game. bit of a downer and an energy drainer.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 01:30 PM #2

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

1. Jayne - An amazing housemate and a true classic. She's entertaining without trying.
2. Hughie - Another entertaining housemate who has provided good TV without being contrived.
3. Evelyn - She's cute and funny and deserves to be a third place queen.
4. Jackson - He's annoying but he has been entertaining I guess.
5. Andy - Really don't like him, he reminds me of a weasel.
6. Jason - Literally one of my least favourite housemates ever unsurprisingly - he was responsible for the evictions of 2 of my favourite housemates (Charlie and Lateysha).
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 01:37 PM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

1. Hughie - Genuine, hilarious and so entertaining. How can you not like him?
2. Jayne - An amazing housemate who's had to put up with everything from the whole house turning on her because she wanted to clean, to Natalie.
3. Jackson - A bit dramatic over some things, but he's amazingly caring and hilarious.
4. Evelyn - Loved her from the start. She's hilarious, confident, though maybe a bit boring at points.
5. Andy - I can't stand him. Runs off to vent in the Diary Room at any hint of drama, and he thinks he's so amazing because he's smarter than most of the others.
6. Jason - If this was three weeks ago, I'd probably have Jason as 1 or 2, but after what he did in Annihilation Week, plus the fact he's been such a miserable git these past few weeks, I'm just gone off him.
Glenn-C is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 06:54 PM #4

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

1 Evelyn had a quiet first two weeks but has proved that a young woman from another country can outshine every so called favourite woman in there
2 Hughie. Having detested him at first I began to warm to him as time went on and I really think he has been really entertaining
3 Andy The voice of reason in a bonkers house he has managed to be the calming force for alot of storms
4 Jayne Went from being more or less a nobody in the others house to be a force to be reckoned in the main house so deserves her place in the final
5 Jason a nice guy who was brilliant when evicting Lateysha but has been a bit too serious for my liking with the past few weeks
6 Jackson Dont like him, dont like his accents, his mollycoddling Georgina, his fakeness
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:01 PM #5
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

1. Hughie - His had his fun moments, his argumentative moments, and his disgusting moments with Ryan, overall I want that in a Housemate, his had his ups and his downs and would make a worthy winner.

2. Andy - I've gone off him in this past week, and I was uncertain about him at the beginning, but despite my mixed feelings about Andy he has been a big character throughout the series, he is intelligent which I respect, he can be witty when his not feeling sorry for himself, and he is this series Diary Room Housemate which we've not really had since Luke Marsden from BB9.

3. Jayne - Not really to my personal style, but she does have a nice friendship with Andy, she does have her moments in the Diary Room, and she had an interesting dynamic with Chelsea which was never shown enough on the highlights imo because Charlie and Jason was apparently what "we all wanted to see."

4. Evelyn - Evelyn was dull at the beginning, was good in the middle with her friendship with Laura, got boring again with Alex, and is now back to how I felt about her in the middle again, she has a nice friendship with Hughie, and she told Jackson off in a legendary manner, imo someone that would normally make a worthy winner in my eyes, if it wasn't for the Alex **** and the boring beginning.

5. Jackson - I liked him in his VT, hated him in the beginning, despised his relationship with Georgina, despised him even more when he upset Emma to a point of her wanting to leave, but tbf to him he has got better since those early days, he does seem to have more of a laugh now than he used to, he does make me laugh a little bit more nowadays as well, he definitely has got better for me since Georgina left, my only issue with him now really is the "I'm wanting to prove my family wrong" schtick as my bet is that his some well behaved middle class guy in his real life, which there's nothing wrong in that, but don't make yourself out to be more than you are Jackson.

6. Jason - His moped, moped, and moped, his only good thing that his done in my eyes was be tactical enough to takeout Lateysha as it created a mad highlights show.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-07-2016, 08:33 PM #6
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Andy - my winner
Jayne - good girl
Evelyn - valiant- awful taste in Al ex Gannon
Jason - lied to us all and knew Charlie was in there
Hughie - immature, loud, unsophisticated
Jackson - Gangsta' Toddler and least favourite.

Last edited by mr rochester; 26-07-2016 at 08:36 PM.
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
final, hm, sentence