Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

View Poll Results: If Bear goes after Saira and Ricky next will you feel sorry for them
Yes 4 30.77%
Yes
4 30.77%
No 9 69.23%
No
9 69.23%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2016, 11:27 AM #1

Default Should Bear go for Saira and Ricky Next ?

We've seen him go for Renee and Heavy after they betrayed him....Do you think he should go for Saira and Ricky next and when he does will you feel sorry for them ?
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:29 AM #2

Bear should play it safe. Look in the mirror and throw insults at himself.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:33 AM #3

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: David Potts
BB2023: Yinrun

Why does he have to go for anyone though?
Glenn-C is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:33 AM #4
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

I think he shouldn't 'go for' anyone. He should act his age though.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:35 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

No-one because I don't condone bullying.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:41 AM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defizo View Post
Why does he have to go for anyone though?
Because they watched Aubrey spit in his food and serve it to him ...Motor Mouth Saira chose for once in her life to stay quiet and Ricky actually laughed about it.
If Bear goes for them will everyone see them as Bears victims or will they see them as the people who stood by and watched him get violated ?
Old 05-08-2016, 11:42 AM #7
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:

he's probably waiting for lewis to condone it first before acting on it; will he go for ricky, though? does he know ricky knew about the spitting thing? last night they were having a very matey chit chat in the garden after his return to the house... not that i'd trust bear on the strength of that at all.

not 100% sure, but wasn't lewis shown saying he'd gone right off D and that he was a muppet/arsehole whatever before bear exacted his revenge? pretty sure it was prior to the row but i could be wrong. even so, lewis sits back and pulls all the strings, and was probably hoping bear or D would lose it enough to get the boot... nearly worked, too.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:48 AM #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
he's probably waiting for lewis to condone it first before acting on it; will he go for ricky, though? does he know ricky knew about the spitting thing? last night they were having a very matey chit chat in the garden after his return to the house... not that i'd trust bear on the strength of that at all.

not 100% sure, but wasn't lewis shown saying he'd gone right off D and that he was a muppet/arsehole whatever before bear exacted his revenge? pretty sure it was prior to the row but i could be wrong. even so, lewis sits back and pulls all the strings, and was probably hoping bear or D would lose it enough to get the boot... nearly worked, too.

You're def right about Lewis....smiling assassin he is....and I don't know if Bear will find out about Saira but if he does I hope he wipes the floor with her....see how Miss Moral High Ground defends herself against being far far less than perfect herself.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:50 AM #9
sees everything

Favourites:
sees everything

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Because they watched Aubrey spit in his food and serve it to him ...Motor Mouth Saira chose for once in her life to stay quiet and Ricky actually laughed about it.
If Bear goes for them will everyone see them as Bears victims or will they see them as the people who stood by and watched him get violated ?
if he goes for them for this reason, and he does it in a clever, non-violent but concise, upfront way then i wouldn't see them as victims. if he goes about it in his normal manner, then i'd not feel particualrly sorry for them but would dislike him even more.

when i say clever and upfront, i mean for him to use his brain and confront them directly about the issue without arguing - just to tell them he knows what they did, how they allowed him to consume her stuff, and how they have no right to preach to anyone about anything concerning the morality of other housemates. it won't happen that way.

his next target is aubrey, and he's been fairly straight about that to the viewers - he's sticking her up for eviction every time he gets the chance. and that is fair enough. i don't even mind him playing her by letting her think he's cool with her ridiculous apology. she deserves it. she lies straight to his face, i have no problem with him returning that favour.
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:58 AM #10
swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke

The question should end after "should Bear go?"
and the answer is yes.

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 11:59 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan S View Post
if he goes for them for this reason, and he does it in a clever, non-violent but concise, upfront way then i wouldn't see them as victims. if he goes about it in his normal manner, then i'd not feel particualrly sorry for them but would dislike him even more.

when i say clever and upfront, i mean for him to use his brain and confront them directly about the issue without arguing - just to tell them he knows what they did, how they allowed him to consume her stuff, and how they have no right to preach to anyone about anything concerning the morality of other housemates. it won't happen that way.

his next target is aubrey, and he's been fairly straight about that to the viewers - he's sticking her up for eviction every time he gets the chance. and that is fair enough. i don't even mind him playing her by letting her think he's cool with her ridiculous apology. she deserves it. she lies straight to his face, i have no problem with him returning that favour.
Oh yeh he's def gonna go for Aubrey and she knows it too....I think how Bear got his revenge last night was brilliant.....shame he lost his cool in the garden when he was on his own but he didn't lose his cool in front of Renee and Heavy...he wound them up brilliantly...no threats, no punches, no violence.....just completely stitched em up...then the idiot went and threw a bottle at the mirrors and that undid everything that had been good up to that point....in the eyes of a lot of people.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:08 PM #12
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Withano

Favourites (more):

Is your question a sadist thing? Its pretty uncomforting.
Old 05-08-2016, 12:55 PM #13
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

It would depend on what Saira and Ricky did to have Bear target them.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 01:04 PM #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
It would depend on what Saira and Ricky did to have Bear target them.
They watched Aubrey Gob in his dinner before serving it to him...they said nothing to stop her and Ricky even laughed about it.
Strange how that act of violence, and those who witnessed it and encouraged it, didn't have as big a reaction on here as Bear smashing a mirror....I guess some people on here think the idea of someone coughing up spit into their food wouldn't bother them.
Old 05-08-2016, 01:11 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Is your question a sadist thing? Its pretty uncomforting.
The question is to see just how much people are prepared to defend Aubrey and those who were in on it. If I was Bear I would not rest knowing they had done that to me and I would make sure they didn't get off Scot free.
If he targets them next I will support him.....I will not see them as his victims, I see him as theirs.

Nothing to do with being a sadist ...what a ridiculous and sh-t stirring thing to say.
Old 05-08-2016, 02:36 PM #16

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):

Quote:
The question is to see just how much people are prepared to defend Aubrey and those who were in on it. If I was Bear I would not rest knowing they had done that to me and I would make sure they didn't get off Scot free.
If he targets them next I will support him.....I will not see them as his victims, I see him as theirs.

Nothing to do with being a sadist ...what a ridiculous and sh-t stirring thing to say.
Who is defending Aubrey though? I haven't seen that.
Bear should be a grown up and tell Aubrey and BB that he intends to get advice on what action he should take about someone contaminating his food/drink with their saliva and BB letting him consume it, end of story.
All this 'get back' at you stuff is so childish and pathetic.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:41 PM #17

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Bear should spunk in the Mayo
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 02:57 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Who is defending Aubrey though? I haven't seen that.
Bear should be a grown up and tell Aubrey and BB that he intends to get advice on what action he should take about someone contaminating his food/drink with their saliva and BB letting him consume it, end of story.
All this 'get back' at you stuff is so childish and pathetic.
People defend Aubrey by not voicing their disapproval just like Saira, Ricky, Renne and Chloe...the reaction on here to what Aubrey did is tiny in comparison to the reaction to what Bear did last night ....I see a huge discrepancy in that variance, esp as what Aubrey did was so much worse than anything done so far in the house.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:06 PM #19

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
People defend Aubrey by not voicing their disapproval just like Saira, Ricky, Renne and Chloe...the reaction on here to what Aubrey did is tiny in comparison to the reaction to what Bear did last night ....I see a huge discrepancy in that variance, esp as what Aubrey did was so much worse than anything done so far in the house.
That just shows though that Bear is a controversial figure and Aubrey a bit of a non - entity. People talk more about those very much in the spotlight, it's always been the same, nothing to do with favouritism in most cases.
I agree that the HM's who witnessed her spitting in his meal shouldn't have let her serve it, no way.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:11 PM #20

This thread is sick. It's one thing being strategic with voting but you just want him to bully people. No thank you.
Missunique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:16 PM #21
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

I just don't understand your point. Aubrey was terrible, she was punished. We both got a bit turned off by her.
Bear was terrible, he was punished but you like him no less because?? Its not his fault? Because he got hit worse?
Should Bear now confront others?? Obviously no? I dont understand why you hate to see Bear a victim but love to see him victimise, go for, and confront other people.
I dont understand your point at all.
I get that your mad that people didnt condone Aubrey much but why is revenge by attacking Saira and Ricky an answer? I dont understand why any of this makes sense for you.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:25 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missunique View Post
This thread is sick. It's one thing being strategic with voting but you just want him to bully people. No thank you.
No...I don't...I want him to challenge them about it and call them out for it....I want him to show the others what a hypocrite Saira is and make her feel guilty about it ...I want him to let them all know that he doesn't agree with Ricky laughing at him after witnessing someone spit in is dinner....I'm not sure Bear has the restraint or the sharpness to wipe the floor with them but I hope he can....if someone attacks you and you confront them about it then how is that bullying and how does that make me want to see bullying ?
I don't think Bear is some innocent, he's a wind up merchant and he's a bit of a nob head but he's entertaing to some of us and even if he wasn't there can be no excuse for what was done to him. BBs final warning to Aubrey wasn't good enough and the others who witnessed what she did and did nothing to stop her should also be punished by BB for it.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:44 PM #23

Quote:
No...I don't...I want him to challenge them about it and call them out for it....I want him to show the others what a hypocrite Saira is and make her feel guilty about it ...I want him to let them all know that he doesn't agree with Ricky laughing at him after witnessing someone spit in is dinner....I'm not sure Bear has the restraint or the sharpness to wipe the floor with them but I hope he can....if someone attacks you and you confront them about it then how is that bullying and how does that make me want to see bullying ?
I don't think Bear is some innocent, he's a wind up merchant and he's a bit of a nob head but he's entertaing to some of us and even if he wasn't there can be no excuse for what was done to him. BBs final warning to Aubrey wasn't good enough and the others who witnessed what she did and did nothing to stop her should also be punished by BB for it.
After thinking about it I think I have to apologize because I didn't think it through enough. Basically you want him to play mind games. Bear knew Renee liked him so kissed Chloe to get back at her for lying to him. However he inadvertently hurt Heavy at the same time. I wonder if he did it because Heavy bossed up on him because he thought Bear did the prank.
Missunique is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 03:46 PM #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I just don't understand your point. Aubrey was terrible, she was punished. We both got a bit turned off by her.
Bear was terrible, he was punished but you like him no less because?? Its not his fault? Because he got hit worse?
Should Bear now confront others?? Obviously no? I dont understand why you hate to see Bear a victim but love to see him victimise, go for, and confront other people.
I dont understand your point at all.
I get that your mad that people didnt condone Aubrey much but why is revenge by attacking Saira and Ricky an answer? I dont understand why any of this makes sense for you.
I think some of the housemates have got off lightly over the Aubrey incident and as yet have neither had to stand up for it or apologise for it....BB have let it slide ...that is why I hope it comes out and Bear can challenge them about it.

I'm not defending Bear blindly....i know he's a wind up merchant and can be a little sh-t a lot of the time. He was stupid to throw the bottle across the yard and of course he was called to the diary room. I'm not defending him over that. But I don't agree with him being left in a state of distress in the diary room, like I didn't agree with Saira being flashed at and I didn't agree with Aubrey spitting ..I also defended Biggins even tho he was wrong because I understood why he may have his views even tho I think they're incorrect.
It's not about defending soneone cause I like them, I don't like Biggins or Saira. I find Bear entertaining but I wouldn't have felt any more comfortable watching any housemate locked up and distressed.
BB don't have the right to hold someone when that someone is showing signs that they want to get out. They did it to Jason too....it's a big place big brother, of course they can't allow then back to meet the others but they can surely take them some where or at least send someone in to calm them down and be with them.
I think Bear should and has every right to confront Saira and Ricky over the spitting incident. I was curious to know what others thought and if they will defend those two when he does.
Old 05-08-2016, 03:55 PM #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missunique View Post
After thinking about it I think I have to apologize because I didn't think it through enough. Basically you want him to play mind games. Bear knew Renee liked him so kissed Chloe to get back at her for lying to him. However he inadvertently hurt Heavy at the same time. I wonder if he did it because Heavy bossed up on him because he thought Bear did the prank.
No need to apologise Missunique , the title thread is misleading and that is completely my error, not yours for sure....

And I think the same as you do in your post...I knew Bear would retaliate over the spitting and the lies but to my surprise instead of shouting and fighting and punching he just told BB he's gonna nominate Aubrey every week till she's out while at the same time making up with her and saying he's forgiven her.... and he kissed Chloe knowing that would upset Renee more than anything else he could have done....I think both those things are pretty brilliant if I'm honest and I would like him to think up equally devious ways to get back at the others who went along with Aubrey that day. For me he is totally justified in doing so.

And as for Heavy I think Bear kissed Chloe to upset him too for the way he turns aggressive on Bear the night before and Chloe willingly went along with it cause she wanted to get back at Heavy herself.

Last edited by hot2go; 05-08-2016 at 03:56 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bear, ricky, saira