Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 14-08-2016, 09:12 AM #1

Default The HM's - My Top 5 and Thoughts So Far

1.) Aubrey O’Day - 'Spitgate' (Zzzzz) or no 'Spitgate', Aubrey is a pleasant, highly intelligent, and moderate HM. Every time she speaks to BB in the Diary Room, what she has to say is not only very valid and very perceptive, but also eloquently expressed.

2.) Renee Graziano - 'Chloegate' (Zzzz) or no 'Chloegate', Renee is a very loquacious and highly visible character. Her Momma is surely Ruby Wax, and her 'Poppa' Judge Judy, and her 'Badda Bing, Badda Boom' idiom is highly amusing.

3.) James Whale - Mature, intelligent, knowledgeable, and a very, very, wise 'old bird' who has a great 'Winning' strategy. James has positioned himself between the obnoxious 'Limelight' hoggers and the too passive 'others'. Whaley has displayed GREAT restraint when he has been personally subjected to the bullying of Bear and - to a lesser extent - Heavy D, because he is an accomplished boxer and KNOWS how to take care of himself.

4.) Heavy D - Despite his initial 'faux pas' in nailing his colours to Bear's mast when he was first in the house, and several smaller false steps since, Heavy is beginning to emerge as an entertaining HM, and has redeemed himself. His frankness and honesty in telling HM's directly to their face just what he thinks, is refreshing and admirable, and he constantly manages to be amusing WITHOUT cruelly making other HM's the 'butt' of his jokes.

5) Frankie Grande - Basically, a decent and moderate HM, 'Butterfly' Frankie does indulge a little in flitting from HM to HM, but I think his heart is in the right place, and he is amusing.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 09:51 AM #2
-

-

Renee, James & Frankie I'd have Sam in there instead of Heavy personally, and swap Sam and Aubrey around
Jake. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 10:15 AM #3
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):

I only like Bear and James ,I thought I would like Sam, but what a disappointment she's been ,i hate lapdogs and this is all she's been
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 10:44 AM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Jemma Lucy

Renee, Aubrey, Frankie, Heavy D and Bear by default because he's entertaining unlike the others
RhysJones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 10:48 AM #5

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Hallie
BB18: Deborah

Favourites (more):

I will give this a go, but i find it easier to describe why i despise a hm and will probably get bored and frustrated at my big man hands hitting the wrong letters but here goes, with no editing at the end.

My number 5 is no one.

4 is renee, shes like my mad auntie when she has her grandkids round, stressed out no end but deep deep down has a lot of time for them. I like her voice and she ha to be credited for saying it like it is, she has control of the majority of hms and has been verywatchable from the start..a true journey as we have seen all sides to her, plus i have her each way to win at 25/1.

3 is bear, i think he has had a rough ride because of the spitting incident and i am able to pit myself in his shoes and feel the hurt and betrayal he must feel because of the lack pf support he got from all sides regarding it. He makes laugh, not by what hedoes but by what amd how he comments while doing it. Marvelously entertaining for me.

2, even though i staryed his fan thing james is second place, his voice i could listen to all day, i really like how at his age he still feels embarrasses when complimented or saved by the public..i also like how he can see that the D will be nominated next time yet is trying to save his feelings by telling him to be carefull because peolle will vote out the compitition..he aint boring, and his opinions matter most to me.

1.. the D, from day 4 or 5 i noticed whatwe had here, a thoroughly nice bloke, a bloke who just says what he feels bjt only of its necessary. He often lets himself down by trying to hard, but i see a certain vulnerability in him which i am drawn to.

He cares for his fellow hms and has stood up to bear and that twat lewis timean time again..lets face it anyone who can stand there when a raging bloke gets out the pool in defence of his bird and just rip the piss by simply putting his dukes up deserves a place in the final and will be getting my vote.....

Do i care of any of them win, not really..that part of bb for me has long gone as i thinkthe bookies can influence the voting system farto easily these days with fewer viewers voting.....

All the rest are ***** btw.
parmnion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 11:06 AM #6

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2019: Karim Zeroual
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):

Kirk and Parmnion, I'm loving your observations on Heavy D- I've seen something more in him since early on, and I'm so pleased that others see this too. I think Heavy could end up winning this, and I think it could mean more to him than it would to anyone else- I believe it would be just the boost he needs in life, and I'm behind him all the way.
Garfie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 11:09 AM #7
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Kirk and Parmnion, I'm loving your observations on Heavy D- I've seen something more in him since early on, and I'm so pleased that others see this too. I think Heavy could end up winning this, and I think it could mean more to him than it would to anyone else- I believe it would be just the boost he needs in life, and I'm behind him all the way.

Heavy, James Frankie my top 3

Last edited by Cherie; 14-08-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 11:19 AM #8

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Me too garfie, unfortunately just as he was really starting to making an impact, i got banned so was unable to show my support for him on the forum.
Old 14-08-2016, 11:43 AM #9

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
Me too garfie, unfortunately just as he was really starting to making an impact, i got banned so was unable to show my support for him on the forum.
Oh, I wondered where you'd gone. Just a temporary thing then? Im glad we agree on Heavy D, and I'm glad to see you back, as I've missed your posts!
Old 14-08-2016, 11:46 AM #10

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Oh, I wondered where you'd gone. Just a temporary thing then? Im glad we agree on Heavy D, and I'm glad to see you back, as I've missed your posts!
Aww, cheers pal.

Feelings mutual, but i have been reading the forum so saw your support and read it with a warm glow
Old 14-08-2016, 12:57 PM #11

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Aww, cheers pal.

Feelings mutual, but i have been reading the forum so saw your support and read it with a warm glow
Old 14-08-2016, 02:01 PM #12

Quote:
FFS - You don't have much luck Parmnion. You're nice to someone and the thread gets removed, and get banned at a crucial time. You have MY luck.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:02 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

Heavy, James Frankie my top 3
That's 3 of my top 5 Cherie. I'm happy with that.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:06 PM #14

Quote:
BB is so weird Garfie - I set off liking Heavy (He reminded me of genial Buster Bloodvessel from Bad Manners - below) then he fell in with Bear and I turned. Now, I am liking him again.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 14-08-2016 at 02:07 PM.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:10 PM #15

Quote:
I will give this a go, but i find it easier to describe why i despise a hm and will probably get bored and frustrated at my big man hands hitting the wrong letters but here goes, with no editing at the end.

My number 5 is no one.

4 is renee, shes like my mad auntie when she has her grandkids round, stressed out no end but deep deep down has a lot of time for them. I like her voice and she ha to be credited for saying it like it is, she has control of the majority of hms and has been verywatchable from the start..a true journey as we have seen all sides to her, plus i have her each way to win at 25/1.

3 is bear, i think he has had a rough ride because of the spitting incident and i am able to pit myself in his shoes and feel the hurt and betrayal he must feel because of the lack pf support he got from all sides regarding it. He makes laugh, not by what hedoes but by what amd how he comments while doing it. Marvelously entertaining for me.

2, even though i staryed his fan thing james is second place, his voice i could listen to all day, i really like how at his age he still feels embarrasses when complimented or saved by the public..i also like how he can see that the D will be nominated next time yet is trying to save his feelings by telling him to be carefull because peolle will vote out the compitition..he aint boring, and his opinions matter most to me.

1.. the D, from day 4 or 5 i noticed whatwe had here, a thoroughly nice bloke, a bloke who just says what he feels bjt only of its necessary. He often lets himself down by trying to hard, but i see a certain vulnerability in him which i am drawn to.

He cares for his fellow hms and has stood up to bear and that twat lewis timean time again..lets face it anyone who can stand there when a raging bloke gets out the pool in defence of his bird and just rip the piss by simply putting his dukes up deserves a place in the final and will be getting my vote.....

Do i care of any of them win, not really..that part of bb for me has long gone as i thinkthe bookies can influence the voting system farto easily these days with fewer viewers voting.....

All the rest are ***** btw.
We agree on 3 of my 5, I'm pleased to say Parmnion.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:11 PM #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhysJones View Post
Renee, Aubrey, Frankie, Heavy D and Bear by default because he's entertaining unlike the others
e agree on 4 from my 5.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:12 PM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
I only like Bear and James ,I thought I would like Sam, but what a disappointment she's been ,i hate lapdogs and this is all she's been
Well, at least we agree on James Chuff.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:14 PM #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake. View Post
Renee, James & Frankie I'd have Sam in there instead of Heavy personally, and swap Sam and Aubrey around
Sam was my 6th Jake. I did some deliberating before plumping for Heavy D. But at least we agree on 4 of my top 5.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:17 PM #19
User banned

Favourites (more):

User banned

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
Well, at least we agree on James Chuff.
Not as my winner though, but wouldn't be gutted if he won over Ricky
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 02:17 PM #20

James, Aubrey, Renee and Sam for me...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2016, 02:23 PM #21

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F

I'm finding Heavy a tough one to support, sometimes I love him, like when he calls out people's bull**** and doesn't get phased by the bullying he's received, then on the other hand, I want to wring his neck when he tries to be like Bear and cause trouble/be a dick, I can't make my mind up about him.

My top 5 are Renee, Aubrey, Sam, Ricky and James
Old 14-08-2016, 02:32 PM #22

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

My Top 5

1.Heavy D - same reasons as Kirk and Parmnion.

2.Renee- same reasons as Parmnion.

3.Aubrey- same reasons as Kirk, although sometimes I wish she would be more consistent as, at times, she appears to be the clever, game playing instigator of events, and at other times she seems to be too friendly with the group she despises, and becomes peacemaker. She is a very clever lady, and I want to see her plotting and scheming, and finding a way to bring about the downfall of the twat-rats, as I believe she is fully capable of doing so if she puts her mind to it. I think she could be deliciously devilish and I want to see that!

4. Frankie - he has been a presence and has brought us some light hearted moments. However, like Aubrey, I wish he would be more consistent in his relationships with the different groups, and that he would speak out against the twat-rats more.

5. James or Ricky. A difficult one, as neither has done enough for me. When James is involved, I like his banter and his humour. He was also the first to voice his opinions to Bear&co and gave Bear a taste of his own medicine with the coffee. However, he withdrew for a long period of time, and seemed to be opting out. Ricky seems like a genuine, decent and considerate human being, and has also very strongly voiced his opinions to Bear. I like the fact that he seems to look after everyone, and has taken Heavy D under his wing and has often offered him very good advice. However, he needs to be more prominent and show some enjoyment too. Therefore, I can't decide on who should be my number 5 as yet.
Old 14-08-2016, 02:55 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam- View Post
I'm finding Heavy a tough one to support, sometimes I love him, like when he calls out people's bull**** and doesn't get phased by the bullying he's received, then on the other hand, I want to wring his neck when he tries to be like Bear and cause trouble/be a dick, I can't make my mind up about him.

My top 5 are Renee, Aubrey, Sam, Ricky and James
I love you Liam - Do you realise what you just wrote?

"I'm finding Heavy a tough one to support" LOL Put him down then before you do your back in.

Seriously though, I do know what you mean about him. I had to think long and hard before opting for him.

Old 14-08-2016, 02:55 PM #24

Quote:
My Top 5

1.Heavy D - same reasons as Kirk and Parmnion.

2.Renee- same reasons as Parmnion.

3.Aubrey- same reasons as Kirk, although sometimes I wish she would be more consistent as, at times, she appears to be the clever, game playing instigator of events, and at other times she seems to be too friendly with the group she despises, and becomes peacemaker. She is a very clever lady, and I want to see her plotting and scheming, and finding a way to bring about the downfall of the twat-rats, as I believe she is fully capable of doing so if she puts her mind to it. I think she could be deliciously devilish and I want to see that!

4. Frankie - he has been a presence and has brought us some light hearted moments. However, like Aubrey, I wish he would be more consistent in his relationships with the different groups, and that he would speak out against the twat-rats more.

5. James or Ricky. A difficult one, as neither has done enough for me. When James is involved, I like his banter and his humour. He was also the first to voice his opinions to Bear&co and gave Bear a taste of his own medicine with the coffee. However, he withdrew for a long period of time, and seemed to be opting out. Ricky seems like a genuine, decent and considerate human being, and has also very strongly voiced his opinions to Bear. I like the fact that he seems to look after everyone, and has taken Heavy D under his wing and has often offered him very good advice. However, he needs to be more prominent and show some enjoyment too. Therefore, I can't decide on who should be my number 5 as yet.
Bang same as my choices Garfie. Great minds uh?

Old 14-08-2016, 02:56 PM #25

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuff me dizzy View Post
This is me^
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hm, thoughts, top