Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB18 Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2016 [CBB 18] won by Stephen Bear here.

Old 26-08-2016, 12:04 PM #26
Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clootie Dumpling View Post
That's a bit old, now, Mock, TBH.
She had a crush on Bear and when he showmanced with Chloe was when she turned on him.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:06 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
She had a crush on Bear and when he showmanced with Chloe was when she turned on him.
Yes ... ages ago, if that's what it really was. She doesn't have one, now!
Clootie Dumpling is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:07 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I know Bear has been an oik and has wound people up a lot but he has also been funny and he's made them work for their fee, even those who have coasted along have had to put up with antics.

The spitting incident really bothered me and it was never dealt with to my satisfaction. I would have brought the ****ing house down if it was me that ate and drank spit.

What I don't get is how some people can hate Bear so much that they call him scum but think it was ok for Aubrey to spit in his food and drink and that he deserves it. What is it that tells people that her spitting in his food and drink is ever ok?

He hasn't done anything but be annoying to people. He hasn't been aggressive and he hasn't done anything vile like that. If there is any justice, Aubrey who has sailed through without noms will be first out tonight and Bear who has given us a show and a real social experiment will win.
He is a bully, antagonistic and a manipulator. His treatment of others is disgusting and he really doesn't care about anyone but himself. He is vile..
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:12 PM #29
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
In your opinion.. In mine the best moments were when she put them in their place and still managed to rise above them by feeding them and accepting their bull**** apologies. Let me live.
You may live

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Also if this protest vote rubbish must go ahead, may I suggest Renee as the recipient instead of Ricky. Ricky has been a nothing more than wallpaper with amazing eyes. Renee has been amazing. I can't really understand those who would vote just to STOP someone winning though rather than to try and help their fave win
Don't vote is the only way
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:22 PM #30

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Some people just have different morals i guess.Personally i find tainting somebody elses food with bodily fluids and wanting somebody to be killed by contract killers and comparing them to cancer to worse than making a coffee cocktail or bursting a balloon.But hey i'm just funny like that i guess
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:23 PM #31

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Except its really not. A 'vote against Bear' (especially if you wouldn't hate voted had it not been Bear) is playing directly into the producers hands. No editing will change, nothing will change. if anything if they get a ton of extra votes despite the show losing viewers, it will encourage the biased editing more

But y'all continue punishing them for the terrible editing by lining their pockets. That will sure show them

Can't believe I fell for this in bb12. It is a rather clever move though by them

Voting who you actually like and want to win..is so much better than voting to 'spite' the people the vote money goes to...lol

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
jaxie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:25 PM #32

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Some people just have different morals i guess.Personally i find tainting somebody elses food with bodily fluids and wanting somebody to be killed by contract killers and comparing them to cancer to worse than making a coffee cocktail or bursting a balloon.But hey i'm just funny like that i guess

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins
Old 26-08-2016, 12:29 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Austin
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):

He's cancer.

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:35 PM #34
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I can't vote at the moment due to personal reasons, but the public do need to let the production know what type of Housemates that they want to be the norm on BB and it's not Bear dominating airtime.
Despite being a Bear fan, I agree. I think the whole series being centred around one person is a bit crap tbh

But voting, when you wouldn't usually...to 'spite' them is really silly. Not voting at all, and switching off (only counts if you have a barb box though ) is the way to go. Not filling their pockets
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:36 PM #35

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

I haven't had one favourite since the beginning of this series. I just want Ricky to win to see all of their faces. If being normal is sitting on the fence then I worry this show will get more mentally ill people like bear on this show. There have been crazy people on big brother who I've loved but I don't like any of the finalists apart from Ricky and Aubrey. I know Ricky doesn't putter glitter all over himself and acts overdramatic about everything making me want to turn off the tv like Frankie. He doesn't scream and cry 24/7 and always talks about where he comes from like Renee who goes about her mafia. He doesn't follow and isn't a imbecile like Marnie who I think is that stupid she needs to go back to school. He isn't an attention seeker and thinks he's so amazing and funny that everyone loves him like bear who is getting tedious. That's why I'm voting Ricky
Gollum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:38 PM #36

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by azi View Post
He's cancer.
I hope you never experience that dreadful disease in your life or family. It's not a word I would use so lightly having seen the suffering it causes.

― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 26-08-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old 26-08-2016, 12:40 PM #37

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
I hope you never experience that dreadful disease in your life or family. It's not a word I would use so lightly having seen the suffering it causes.
Some people think that ****'s funny.It's not something that should be joked about imo.
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:47 PM #38

Bear fans are annoying to a Bear fan like me....he is top of the polls on here and has clearly got a huge following in general yet there are only a handful of us who own it on here and support him...every thread gets sabotaged by Bear haters yet hardly any of the many Bear fans back him on this forum.
Maybe the haters scare them away...be sad if that's true....I would never give them that much power...I feel sorry for people who celebrate their hate more than they celebrate their joy....they must be very unhappy individuals
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 12:51 PM #39
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Bear fans are annoying to a Bear fan like me....he is top of the polls on here and has clearly got a huge following in general yet there are only a handful of us who own it on here and support him...every thread gets sabotaged by Bear haters yet hardly any of the many Bear fans back him on this forum.
Maybe the haters scare them away...be sad if that's true....I would never give them that much power...I feel sorry for people who celebrate their hate more than they celebrate their joy....they must be very unhappy individuals
I back him if he is in the right but say if he is in the wrong

Supporting someone doesn't mean thinking they crap rainbows and sweat fairy dust you know :S

I don't really understand those who refuse to budge from a default 'he is right' position anymore than I understand people who exaggerate everything he does and refuse to accept when he does anything right.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 26-08-2016 at 12:51 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 01:57 PM #40
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
The simple answer is he is male Renee on the other hand who has been foul mouth, childish in the extreme ..not speaking...sitting alone...trying to use her influence to isolate Bear, threatened violence on Bear from her "friends " on the outside, knew Aubrey spat in his food though at that point they were friends, is being held up as some paragon of truth and virtue, you literally could write the script on here at times she should be getting equal if not more "hate" but no
Really strong and fair post Cherie.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 02:26 PM #41
Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

Banned

Favourites (more):
BB14: Gina
CBB 11: Speidi

There is a Bear on every street corner around the globe. The snot nosed little brat that eggs your windows for a laugh. The one who kicks your dog cos their bored.
The one with the potty mouth who's every other word has fek in it. The one with all the asbo's who wears them like medals. The one who is on first name terms with the police.
The kind of kid that only it's mother could ever love/ be proud of whilst the rest of us can't wait for the day they get kicked off the estate. The same day it brings misery to a fresh set of peoples lives just for a laugh, until they too report it and get the bell end and it's Dingle family moved on.

Last edited by Johnnyuk123; 26-08-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Johnnyuk123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 02:34 PM #42
Banned

Banned

Nothing about him is real and the production team has blatantly favoured him to promote Ex on the Beach and to raise his profile for any future Reality shows that MTV's got planned for him.

I don't understand how anyone could support what is essentially more of a PR robot than a person.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:09 PM #43

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB7: Nikki

Except he hasn't been funny, entertaining or anything close to it. He's been an awful bully and he's completely ruined the series and he deserves all the hate coming his way.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:11 PM #44

Favourites:

Favourites:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Well here is the thing. I think Bear deserves the win but I can't say I like him enough to spend money voting for him and I do vote when I like someone so I wouldn't call myself a fan no. There are times I've thought him annoying. Times I've found him funny but I feel no passion for any of them in there as a supporter.

― Richard Dawkins
Old 26-08-2016, 03:12 PM #45

Quote:
I know Bear has been an oik and has wound people up a lot but he has also been funny and he's made them work for their fee, even those who have coasted along have had to put up with antics.

The spitting incident really bothered me and it was never dealt with to my satisfaction. I would have brought the ****ing house down if it was me that ate and drank spit.

What I don't get is how some people can hate Bear so much that they call him scum but think it was ok for Aubrey to spit in his food and drink and that he deserves it. What is it that tells people that her spitting in his food and drink is ever ok?

He hasn't done anything but be annoying to people. He hasn't been aggressive and he hasn't done anything vile like that. If there is any justice, Aubrey who has sailed through without noms will be first out tonight and Bear who has given us a show and a real social experiment will win.
In fairness, Bear would happily perform various unchristian acts on Aubrey, so a bit of her saliva in his food was probably neither here nor there.
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:29 PM #46

Bear is a hypocrite when it comes to food. On Shipwrecked he guarded the food for dear life and became aggressive over it going missing. Just dug up this article to highlight this

http://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz...ecked-footage/

Quote:

But fans of Stephen Bear will be well aware of his temper – having seen it first hand when he made his reality TV debut on Shipwrecked back in 2011.

In shocking footage that has re-emerged Stephen – who once dated Vicky Pattison – threatens to beat up a fellow contestant who has stolen his food rations.

He blasted: “If I weren’t on this island I’d punch you black and blue. I’ll knock you clean out so fast mate you’re a weasel.”

The altercation occurred when Stephen discovered that some of his food supplies had been stolen – on the show food was rationed so it was particularly precious.

But rather than being calm about the situation Bear called a meeting and demanded the culprit reveal themselves.

Carl Finley bravely revealed it was him and claimed he had done it because Bear was being horrible to other people on the island.

Last edited by alex_front2; 26-08-2016 at 03:43 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:32 PM #47

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

He's only getting the hate he deserves, if you want to act like an asshole, treat people like dirt and make them cry multiple times, then you really should be ready and accepting of the hate that's going to come towards you.
Old 26-08-2016, 03:45 PM #48

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's a metaphor...

azi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 03:58 PM #49

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 View Post
There is a Bear on every street corner around the globe. The snot nosed little brat that eggs your windows for a laugh. The one who kicks your dog cos their bored.
The one with the potty mouth who's every other word has fek in it. The one with all the asbo's who wears them like medals. The one who is on first name terms with the police.
The kind of kid that only it's mother could ever love/ be proud of whilst the rest of us can't wait for the day they get kicked off the estate. The same day it brings misery to a fresh set of peoples lives just for a laugh, until they too report it and get the bell end and it's Dingle family moved on.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-08-2016, 06:58 PM #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyuk123 View Post
Not only are you a total snob - but it seems you have completely misjudged his character - I could say this about Heavy D yes - but not Bear - he is intelligent and kind. I ve seen him in other shows and I know. He is not a council estate oik - trust me I would know! He doesn't talk with a fake Jamaican accent - he has traveled all over the world, he works and he and his family are working class.

He makes breakfast for people after apologising in a 50/50 argument and they chuck it in the bin - I could go on but there is not enough time. Bears Beach Club/Slick Ricks etc

You have judged him wrong from the beginning if only you could see how clever he actually is.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bear, hate, stephen