Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 13-11-2016, 02:03 PM #26

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
I'm about to watch, but if butthurt infers that every rational, fair minded American feels they have been shagged up the arse then I'd say it was pretty apt.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:24 PM #27
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

His argument centres predominantly around the behaviour of 11yr olds... again very apt.
The repetition of certain phrases 'extremist leftist violence' ' social justice warriors' they are mantras that are taking hold in so called civilised society, even though those who espouse these affirmations have no clue they by adopting these they are subscribing to an ideology that is against everything that our culture and identity is built on...
Old 13-11-2016, 02:26 PM #28
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
His argument centres predominantly around the behaviour of 11yr olds... again very apt.
The repetition of certain phrases 'extremist leftist violence' ' social justice warriors' they are mantras that are taking hold in so called civilised society, even though those who espouse these affirmations have no clue they by adopting these they are subscribing to an ideology that is against everything that our culture and identity is built on...
its not built on people ignoring terrorism for the sake of worrying whether some people will "be offended"
Old 13-11-2016, 02:27 PM #29
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
its not built on people ignoring terrorism for the sake of worrying whether some people will "be offended"
That never happened, terrorism of any kind has never been ignored :/
Old 13-11-2016, 02:45 PM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
There are many coming into our country intent on abusing our culture and eroding our identity, which is why we cannot blindly just continue to be the tolerant and accepting society we have been in the past.

If we continue to do so, without question, the culture and identity we all take for granted will disappear and be replaced with something a lot less tolerant. If you don't care about that, others do. There has to be a limit. I would like to think my children and grandchildren will always have the same freedoms.
Old 13-11-2016, 02:53 PM #31
Starf⭐cker

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Starf⭐cker

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

"When they go low, we go hi—" ....oh
Old 13-11-2016, 11:05 PM #32

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Default Inside an anti Trump protest + A whole host of other special snowflakes

They're all here...'**** Trump' signs,balaclavas,Communist flags,The interviewer gets his crotch grabbed by a protester who runs off after,He gets called 'racist' and 'homophobic'

Old 13-11-2016, 11:16 PM #33
Banned

Banned

'Liberal Trump Protesters Go FULL ****** MODE - Nationwide Trump Protests - TRIGGERED SJW, BLM TARDS'

Hmm.
Old 14-11-2016, 03:30 AM #34
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
They're all here...'**** Trump' signs,balaclavas,Communist flags,The interviewer gets his crotch grabbed by a protester who runs off after,He gets called 'racist' and 'homophobic'

Dat great display font

Quote:
This font represents the unparalleled strength of one man who saved an entire world from the crushing yoke of tyranny. This man was an outstanding captain of men, an American patriot of unquestionable calibre. And within this font is captured his fighting spirit, his unyielding determination. This face is dedicated to him, the captain America knows and respects, the captain American font designers like myself have strived to symbolize in their work.

http://thefontry.com/americancaptain
Someone at home probably googled "Fonts that make me look like a badass American"... oh, a Captain America font?... just perfect.
Old 14-11-2016, 05:59 AM #35
Likes cars that go boom

Likes cars that go boom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
There are many coming into our country intent on abusing our culture and eroding our identity, which is why we cannot blindly just continue to be the tolerant and accepting society we have been in the past.

If we continue to do so, without question, the culture and identity we all take for granted will disappear and be replaced with something a lot less tolerant. If you don't care about that, others do. There has to be a limit. I would like to think my children and grandchildren will always have the same freedoms.
If I don't care for your foreshadowing?... No I don't to be fair.
So the answer is to be intolerant now to save being uber intolerant in the future?
Sorry that sounds ludicrous.
Old 14-11-2016, 07:07 AM #36
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
He omitted to mention the other side of the coin and quote the tolerant, peaceful, liberal President elect inciting his supporters to violence - "Beat the crap out of them, I'll pay for the lawsuit, I promise'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCkQbASQWF0
..that's the thing though isn't it jet..I only watched the first few moments of the vid because I've seen his vids before and they're obviously all slanted in his own thoughts and that's fine, I mean that's what we would expect and the same for anyone etc...some 'reporting' slanted toward Trump and support for him and some slanted toward Hilary and support for her through all of this election process...but the election now is done and dusted and vids like this..(on either camp..)...are only going to incite, they're going to incite hostility and negativity so (whichever won..)...is that going to make for a coming together/positive future etc and a moving forward...in the first few moments her behaviour was awful and wrong and I hope she's facing charges..but when these things are filmed, they should be only sent to the police in my opinion so those charges can be made and so people are faced with the full justice for their actions.../not placed on YouTube to incite...that really is a reverse of anything progressive or anything positive...we don't need to have these propaganda things to know there are a few very grim people/whatever their politics who will behave awfully and violently...someone acts/someone uses to incite with..both equally awful...
Old 14-11-2016, 07:49 AM #37

hillary supporters fail to understand that her election campaign was doomed from the start, she did not lose because shes a woman, but she lost because shes well, hillary clinton, many voters who lived in the bill clinton administration, know how he ruined americas economy in the future, and they did not want to put another clinton in the white house, hillary supporters thought she would win dispite the huge low turn out at her rallies, they would hang on to every word that she would say,they would think that even the pro gun right voters would vote for her, and they are the sort who would believe in what the media would tell them,
Old 14-11-2016, 07:55 AM #38
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..just looking at some of the titles of Paul Watson's vids../again not really watching but just seeing the titles...'Fat Ginger Feminist Attacks'...so he really does just promote and incite prejudices and intolerances in people, kind of ironic eh when people have voted on worries and concerns etc and not on intolerances and prejudices...even the majority of Trump supporters I would say would take a huge offence to him as being in any way representative of them for anything positive they might feel in a Trump presidency.../awful guy making an income out of this inciting as well...
Old 14-11-2016, 07:56 AM #39
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by empire View Post
hillary supporters fail to understand that her election campaign was doomed from the start, she did not lose because shes a woman, but she lost because shes well, hillary clinton, many voters who lived in the bill clinton administration, know how he ruined americas economy in the future, and they did not want to put another clinton in the white house, hillary supporters thought she would win dispite the huge low turn out at her rallies, they would hang on to every word that she would say,they would think that even the pro gun right voters would vote for her, and they are the sort who would believe in what the media would tell them,
..yeah I do agree with that which is why she has no supporters on the forum so far as I can see.../I've never seen one anyway...
Old 14-11-2016, 10:52 AM #40
-

-

To be honest, I think Russell Brand in his "trews" on it actually sums it up in a very balanced way, and the only really reasonable way to look at any of it without pretending that Donald Trump, "that guy off the American Apprentice", being the president of the United States isn't just ****ing barmy.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, he basically talks about how something like this happening was inevitable. That Trump now BEING president isn't surprising, shocking, or the start of some massive pile of problems... it is the inevitable outcome of the last few decades of politics. It's not a "new" problem, it's simply the same problem that has been festering away for years, suddenly being shoved into the light of day for all to see.

Clinton would have been a disaster. Trump will probably be a disaster. Pretend otherwise all you want - the simple truth is, that the real absolute ****ing disaster is that we've reached the point where these two were ever candidates at all. The result of a completely broken system that doesn't really work for anyone any more. The Clintons have been a large part of that system. Pretending that DONALD TRUMP is the man up to the task of fixing that system is utterly insane... he isn't and he won't, he may well break it further in trying. The only real positive here is that (again, as Brand says) it is surely no longer possible to ignore or deny the fact that politics, across the entire world really, has become an absolute shambles... and THAT might finally set us on the path to doing something about it, within the NEXT few decades. With new, hopeful faces at the front.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:01 AM #41
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
To be honest, I think Russell Brand in his "trews" on it actually sums it up in a very balanced way, and the only really reasonable way to look at any of it without pretending that Donald Trump, "that guy off the American Apprentice", being the president of the United States isn't just ****ing barmy.

Anyway, for those who haven't seen it, he basically talks about how something like this happening was inevitable. That Trump now BEING president isn't surprising, shocking, or the start of some massive pile of problems... it is the inevitable outcome of the last few decades of politics. It's not a "new" problem, it's simply the same problem that has been festering away for years, suddenly being shoved into the light of day for all to see.

Clinton would have been a disaster. Trump will probably be a disaster. Pretend otherwise all you want - the simple truth is, that the real absolute ****ing disaster is that we've reached the point where these two were ever candidates at all. The result of a completely broken system that doesn't really work for anyone any more. The Clintons have been a large part of that system. Pretending that DONALD TRUMP is the man up to the task of fixing that system is utterly insane... he isn't and he won't, he may well break it further in trying. The only real positive here is that (again, as Brand says) it is surely no longer possible to ignore or deny the fact that politics, across the entire world really, has become an absolute shambles... and THAT might finally set us on the path to doing something about it, within the NEXT few decades. With new, hopeful faces at the front.
Yeah, I love Russell Brand, i don't care what anyone says, he talks so much sense.... .in my very humble opinion of course

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:33 AM #42

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:

Can't argue with that.
Old 14-11-2016, 11:37 AM #43
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Can't argue with that.
...go on just for the fun of it../it's TS, he likes a good argument.....
Old 14-11-2016, 11:45 AM #44
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:

..I agree thought that it's a build up of many things and a thing that something has to give ..I mean I know that many think 'PC' and a result of not being able to express etc and that could be contributory but it's not the 'society problem' because it isn't just one problem, it's that problems and issues haven't been addressed by governments so they lead to more issues and more issues and more issues and etc...and so the result of these collective things...and Youtubers like this one for me are so contributory as well because things are so much taken on 'face value' I think so what's looked at mostly is the behaviour in the vid and that it's an 'anti Trump' person..so anti Trump people are pretty awful and hostile/violent etc...(well I'm sue some are/as are some Trumpeteers because that's individual grim people in spite of political leanings not because of...but what he's contributing and inflaming with his vids is intolerance.../the very thing he seems to find not ok.../you just can't make this stuff up really and it is I think very much contributing to some negativity in society as well...
Old 14-11-2016, 03:45 PM #45

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...go on just for the fun of it../it's TS, he likes a good argument.....
He's too clever for that
Old 14-11-2016, 04:13 PM #46
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace
rk3388

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Rachel Johnson
CBBUSA: Metta World Peace

Just wondering what you guys would have thought on a Bernie Sanders presidency ?
I personally do not like Hillary I just thought she was the lesser of the two evils
Old 14-11-2016, 05:06 PM #47
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rk3388 View Post
Just wondering what you guys would have thought on a Bernie Sanders presidency ?
I personally do not like Hillary I just thought she was the lesser of the two evils
He was a better candidate than Hilary, it's inexplicable that she was chosen over him, well it isn't some wheels were greased to make it happen I think
Old 14-11-2016, 05:49 PM #48
Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
He was a better candidate than Hilary, it's inexplicable that she was chosen over him, well it isn't some wheels were greased to make it happen I think
I don't know,I think she won the primaries fair and square.

Bernie Sanders would have been a good candidate too, no doubt about that.
Had I lived in a State in the USA and had a vote in the primary selection contests, I would have still voted for Hillary in them over Bernie though,and certainly for Hillary at any time over Trump in the main election.

However in the primaries, the votes are split % wise as to what each candidate gets so Bernie had the chance, he also did well and convincingly won a good few States too.

In the end for Democrats, experience was likely the factor for most when voting for their candidate and that is something Hillary had enormous amounts of.

Anyway, in my own view,I think she won the nomination process fairly.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:05 PM #49

trump knows how the world economy works, he is not dumb, and he just puts on an act on tv, but he won't be doing that in the white house, trump could see how america was being sold out and he did not like what he was seeing, there was no way that car and plane factory workers would vote for hillary when she was going to sell their jobs aboard, under hillary, the unemployed numbers would increase, her free college policy would cost billions, and the country can't afford it.
Old 14-11-2016, 10:16 PM #50
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I don't know,I think she won the primaries fair and square.

Bernie Sanders would have been a good candidate too, no doubt about that.
Had I lived in a State in the USA and had a vote in the primary selection contests, I would have still voted for Hillary in them over Bernie though,and certainly for Hillary at any time over Trump in the main election.

However in the primaries, the votes are split % wise as to what each candidate gets so Bernie had the chance, he also did well and convincingly won a good few States too.

In the end for Democrats, experience was likely the factor for most when voting for their candidate and that is something Hillary had enormous amounts of.

Anyway, in my own view,I think she won the nomination process fairly.
she really didnt, many states werent even voted on they were just given to hilary but other politicians
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
hillary, liberal, peaceful, supporters, tolerant