Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here Discuss series 20 of ITV's jungle reality show, which starts 15th November 2020.

Old 20-11-2016, 09:31 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default Martin grow a pair for Gods sake

One thing that makes me MAD is grown men especially but also women crying over NOTHING. Jesus Martin made me mad tonight. Firstly he dragged out the whole story about how many stars he earned instead of coming into camp and saying I got 8. He is undermining Scarlett after ignoring on several occasions her asking him to get the water. I dont think he likes taking any kind of direction from a girl if I am honest. THEN HE CRIES when a few of the campmates decide to give him a sympathetic ear. Jesus is THAT a reason to squeeze out a few tears. If I was one of his kids I would be embarrassed. I have made up my mind I want him out first. Anyone agree?
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 20-11-2016, 09:48 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

He's an attention seeker , loves the sound of his own voice and he thrives on the centre stage , omg he dragged his story out soo much about that trial jeeeez every one looked soo tired and bored they were all saying they want him to hurry up and tell them and notice how he never let slip about the 2 stars he dropped and lost in the trial that's interesting .

And to make it worse he keeps rubbing it in their faces when asked to do chores around camp .We know you won some stars Martin but that doesn't mean you can put your feet up and relax you still have to muck in and help around camp ,what a lazy fool

He's annoying everyone , something so simple as collecting water is being blown out of proportion because Martin is being childish and his little game plan is working because loads of people on here seem to feel sorry for him

Last edited by GoldHeart; 20-11-2016 at 09:52 PM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
gods, grow, martin, pair, sake