Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:02 AM #51

Favourites (more):
BB9: Kathreya
BB8: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
BB9: Kathreya
BB8: Chanelle

Shame she never joined the Illuminati, her music career could've took off.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:21 AM #52
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
Scientology and Nation of Islam are two different organisations.

Last edited by kingston; 05-01-2017 at 04:25 AM.
kingston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:23 AM #53
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybigbro View Post
I have no idea what Scientology is, can someone explain ? I cannot be arsed reading lots into it because I hate reading.

Last edited by kingston; 05-01-2017 at 04:28 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:34 AM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston View Post
PLbODhCP3GA

pVH997mKl_Q
Not sure how this proves the organisations are the same. Louis has advocated a practise of scientology but according to sources is not a scientologist. Just in the way scientology apparently borrows teachings from kabbalah doesnt mean they are the same thing.

Also dont know how this proves Stacy is a member of NOI which was the thread header.

Last edited by Lstan; 05-01-2017 at 04:45 AM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 04:41 AM #55
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Not sure how this proves the organisations are the same. Louis has advocated a practise of scientology but according to sources is not a scientologist. Just in the way scientology apparently borrows teachings from kabbalah doesnt mean they are the same thing.

Also dont know how this proves Stacy is a member of NOI which was the thread header.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:46 AM #56
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Not sure how this proves the organisations are the same, also i would have appreciated an actual response given i had to look up the vids as yt vids dont play for me on here. Louis has advocated a practise of scientology but according to sources is not a scientologist. Just in the way scientology apparently borrows teachings from kabbalah doesnt mean they are the same thing.

Her wiki page states she's a Scientologist...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_...#Personal_life
Old 05-01-2017, 04:48 AM #57

I edited my previous message but put it back as you didnt see because i cant view images on here atm so could you give me a written description of the image you have posted or just give me a written response.

Quote:
Her wiki page states she's a Scientologist...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacy_...#Personal_life

I didnt ask if she was a scientologist tho, I asked how this means she NOI.

Tbh I have never heard of her but am curious to his hubbub around her.

But I appreciate a written reply at last

Also **** my comp for playing up.

Last edited by Lstan; 05-01-2017 at 04:58 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:59 AM #58
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
I edited my previous message but put it back as you didnt see because i cant view vids/images on here atm so could you give me a written description of the image you have posted or just give me a written response pls.
Quote:
I didnt ask i she was a scientology tho, I asked about NOI.

Tbh I have never heard of her but am curious to his hubbub around her.

But I appreciate a written reply at last
It's a screenshot of a tweet sent by Stacy to Kim Kardashian stating she had a message from Minister Farrakhan for her. She had reached out to Kris Jenner but was unsure if the message had been received...

As for whether she's a member of NOI or Scientology is really irrelevant as the two organizations are basically one in the same now... NOI is basically the African American arm of the Cult of Scientology... Louis Farrakahn has pushed members of NOI to undergo auditing and attain the state of "clear"... This isn't just a matter of borrowing ideals from Scientology... The Cult of Scientology is delivering Scientology services directly to members of NOI...

Last edited by kingston; 05-01-2017 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:13 AM #59

Quote:
It's a screenshot of a tweet sent by Stacy to Kim Kardashian stating she had a message from Minister Farrakhan for her. She had reached out to Kris Jenner but was unsure if the message had been received...

As for whether she's a member of NOI or Scientology is really irrelevant as the two organizations are basically one in the same now... NOI is basically the African American arm of the Cult of Scientology... Louis Farrakahn has pushed members of NOI to undergo auditing attain the state of "clear"... This isn't just a matter of borrowing ideals from Scientology... The Cult of Scientology is delivering Scientology services directly to members of NOI...

Ok, but, one moment you are saying shes a member of NOI but now saying thats irrelevant? So which is it?
I know a little about scientology and about NOI history. NOI came before scientology and was more a political movement then a religious one, but it appears to have very significantly changed now. But am just curious as to how they are one and the same as from little I know scientology are pretty secretive and strict about its members especially about its members being part of other organisations. You have spoken at great length about Scientology but not NOI which was why I asked. Also its probably no coincidence so many american celebs are scientology members, I dont know if anyone outside USA is a member tho? Also now cannot watch the vids at all (bloody comp keeps playing up)

Also just wanted to compact my posts as to not clog up the thread

Last edited by Lstan; 05-01-2017 at 05:16 AM.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:19 AM #60
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Ok, but, one moment you are saying shes a member of NOI but now saying thats irrelevant? So which is it?
I know a little about scientology and about NOI history. NOI came before scientology and was more a political movement then a religious one, but it appears to have very significantly changed now. But am just curious as to how they are one and the same as from little I know scientology are pretty secretive and strict about its members especially about its members being part of other organisations. You have spoken at great length about Scientology but not NOI which was why I asked. Also its probably no coincidence so many american celebs are scientology members, I dont know if anyone outside USA is a member tho? Also cannot watch the vids atm (bloody comp keeps playing up)

I've shared several videos that explain the connections between the two... But if those aren't sufficient enough for you type NOI + Scientology or Louis Farrakhan + Scientology in to Google... Read any of the articles there if you want to know more about how interconnected the two are...
Old 05-01-2017, 12:46 PM #61
cancelled

cancelled

....stacy francis is great..............at whining..............

Mark L
ebandit is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:14 PM #62

Great posts Kingston, everything you've said is spot on.

In answer to the person saying Stacy doesn't hide her involvement with Scientology, she actually did and claimed she was a Christian until she got outed when she appeared on X-Factor. She was recognised by an ex-Scientologist who knew her from her appearance at a birthday part the cult hosted for Tom Cruise.

It was only last year she admitted publicly to being a Scientologist.
Nightraider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 05:11 PM #63
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightraider View Post
Great posts Kingston, everything you've said is spot on.

In answer to the person saying Stacy doesn't hide her involvement with Scientology, she actually did and claimed she was a Christian until she got outed when she appeared on X-Factor. She was recognised by an ex-Scientologist who knew her from her appearance at a birthday part the cult hosted for Tom Cruise.

It was only last year she admitted publicly to being a Scientologist.
I've done some further research and it appears she's both... It looks like she's only taken low level courses and hasn't reached the part (OTlll) where Hubbard tells you that these things were implanted when Xenu brainwashed our souls (thetan) millions of years ago... This might also have to do with her involvement in NOI as well... Which as I said earlier is now the African American arm of the cult...

Here's a quote from her FB that talks about meeting cult head David Miscavige...

Quote:
This man is responsible for helping to change the lives of millions of people. He is the Chairman of The Board of the Church of Scientology. And I had the great fortune of talking to him on last Sunday. The Church and its members are incredible. We help millions of people around the world with various social betterment programs and a technology that will blow you away.

You can apply Scientology to your life no matter what religion that you are.

Now you are probably so confused if you have had the misfortune of reading the Internet or listening to others and not going into the Church for yourself. You are wondering how I am believer of Jesus Christ and I know about Scientology.

Well simply.. I worship Jesus Christ as the Lord of my life. And my IQ is higher because I have studied about basic tools in my life to help me communicate better, study better, manage my finances, be more ethical and have integrity, keep my word once given. All of these are courses you can study to apply what my Christian church mandates for me to do. I get the tools at the Church of Scientology. When my friends are on drugs or need help there is a detox program better than anything on the planet that gets that drug out of their system. We can pray all day but at the end of the day we have to also take responsibility and do a physical action to help God help us!!

I love this man. And I have met the most amazing people in my life in this Church.

I am a praise and worship leader and a minister of music in my own right. And I am a scientologist. For the past year especially I have taken my relationship with God to a whole other level. And I am grateful for the change within myself. Change is possible. No matter your age. No matter your sin.

If you need help
Inbox me

Last edited by kingston; 05-01-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-01-2017, 07:46 PM #64
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

There will hopefully be an article coming out in one of the papers tomorrow about this...
Old 05-01-2017, 08:25 PM #65

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scie...tus_by_country

The Church of Scientology was not classified as a religious institution by the UK government until December 2013.[69][70] The Church's application for charity status in England and Wales was rejected in 1999,[71] and the Church has not exercised its right of appeal.[70] However, in 2000, the Church of Scientology was exempted from UK value added tax on the basis that it is a not-for-profit body.[72] The Ministry of Defence has confirmed that Scientology is "an officially recognised religion in the Royal Navy".[71] The UK Prison Service does not recognize Scientology as a religion, but prisoners who are registered as Scientologists may practice their religion and are given access to a representative of the Church of Scientology if they wish to receive its ministry.[70] In a December 2013 decision, the UK Supreme Court ruled unanimously that a London Church of Scientology chapel was a "place of meeting for religious worship" and should be registered as a place for marriage. This judgement endorsed the Australian High Court decision of 1983 "Of the various attempts made to describe the characteristics of religion, I find most helpful that of Wilson and Deane" [73] Under Scots law, Scientology ministers had been authorised to perform marriages in Scotland even prior to the December 2013 Supreme Court decision.[74]

Quote:
I know a little about scientology and about NOI history. NOI came before scientology and was more a political movement then a religious one, but it appears to have very significantly changed now. But am just curious as to how they are one and the same as from little I know scientology are pretty secretive and strict about its members especially about its members being part of other organisations. You have spoken at great length about Scientology but not NOI which was why I asked. Also its probably no coincidence so many american celebs are scientology members, I dont know if anyone outside USA is a member tho? Also now cannot watch the vids at all (bloody comp keeps playing up)

Bailey2Be is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:34 PM #66
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I don't presume every Christian on bb hates gays and stone women on the weekend. Because people pick and choose the aspects of the religion that they like and agree with. I'm gonna treat Stacy similarly. Innocent until proven guilty etc.
Old 05-01-2017, 08:40 PM #67
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
I don't presume every Christian on bb hates gays and stone women on the weekend. Because people pick and choose the aspects of the religion that they like and agree with. I'm gonna treat Stacy similarly. Innocent until proven guilty etc.
Scientology is different though tbf. You either accept it all or reject it all - you don't get numerous different forms and interpretations of Scientology like you do with Christianity, Islam etc.
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 08:44 PM #68
ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

ॐ❤✌❤ॐ❤☯❤ॐ❤✌❤ॐ

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard

Spoiler:

Saph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 09:04 PM #69
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Scientology is different though tbf. You either accept it all or reject it all - you don't get numerous different forms and interpretations of Scientology like you do with Christianity, Islam etc.
As MTVN stated and I posted earlier a specific Scientology docerine called "Keeping Scientology Working" means that you must blindly accept that Hubbard and Scientology have all the answers...

Here are two videos that will describe this doctrine in greater detail...

Last edited by kingston; 05-01-2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old 06-01-2017, 03:50 AM #70
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

More info on Scientology and why a vote for Stacy is a vote for Xenu and the abuses that go on in this organization...

Old 06-01-2017, 04:12 AM #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
lol this gives me Glory Dave and that fake disabled video teas from BB11 #throwback

Live on LBC

Gay OLD Steve Allen DJ
is attacking Stacey for being ANTI GAY

Please Note: There is nothing wrong with being Gay
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:14 AM #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post

You mean Pay the Feckers CASH
or NOT Pay The FECKERS CASH
Old 06-01-2017, 04:40 AM #73
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
Live on LBC

Gay OLD Steve Allen DJ
is attacking Stacey for being ANTI GAY

Please Note: There is nothing wrong with being Gay
Nice! I think she'd be a much more level headed person if she wasn't attached to these insane groups...
Old 06-01-2017, 04:45 AM #74
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
You mean Pay the Feckers CASH
or NOT Pay The FECKERS CASH
This is something that all Scientologists believe and practice...

Quote:
ENEMY – SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

http://suppressiveperson.org/2010/05/11/scientologys-suppressive-person-doctrine/
If you don't believe me here it is right from the mouth of their most high profile member... Remember that this isn't just Tom and Tom's opinion on the organization... This is 100% what EVERY single Scientologist believes...

Last edited by kingston; 06-01-2017 at 04:49 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 04:49 AM #75

Quote:
Nice! I think she'd be a much more level headed person if she wasn't attached to these insane groups...
Yes I am Glad she was the First
Picked as Edited Out

she can sing
and be Anti Gay.

Perfect for Viacom/ Ch5HD / Endemol

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cult, francis, member, stacy