Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 06-01-2017, 04:51 AM #76
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
she can sing
and be Anti Gay.
Not sure what you're getting at... Of course anyone can do anything and be anti-gay but that doesn't mean we should consider it acceptable...
Old 06-01-2017, 05:23 AM #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingston View Post
Not sure what you're getting at... Of course anyone can do anything and be anti-gay but that doesn't mean we should consider it acceptable...

I mean thats Her Own Atittude,
If you are gay - she does not like you.

Its in Todays UK papers
but Needs a Sun newspaper Front Page
as that sells more.

Yes if you are a Public Performer
and Anti Gay
then Everyone must hear that.
It needs to be brought up by Austin
talking to Stacey
arista is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 05:29 AM #78
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by arista View Post
I mean thats Her Own Atittude,
If you are gay - she does not like you.

Its in Todays UK papers
but Needs a Sun newspaper Front Page
as that sells more.

Yes if you are a Public Performer
and Anti Gay
then Everyone must hear that.
It needs to be brought up by Austin
talking to Stacey
I don't believe she should be given a platform to share her homophobic opinions and that she should be condemned every time they come out of her mouth...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:13 AM #79

Quote:
I don't believe she should be given a platform to share her homophobic opinions and that she should be condemned every time they come out of her mouth...

But hang on
On the UK Ch5HD show
she has not - so far.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:30 AM #80

Quote:
I've shared several videos that explain the connections between the two... But if those aren't sufficient enough for you type NOI + Scientology or Louis Farrakhan + Scientology in to Google... Read any of the articles there if you want to know more about how interconnected the two are...
I didnt say they were not sifficient i said i couldnt view them at the time twice because of my comp (for some reason this notebook doesnt like youtube, go figure) so unfortunately could not view your non-text posts and when i looked it up on google all i got were conspiracy sites (which, to be fair are also really interesting!!!) but am gonna try find some text posts on this topic because its all very interesting...well to me at least!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailey2Be View Post
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scie...tus_by_country

The Church of Scientology was not classified as a religious institution by the UK government until December 2013.[69][70] The Church's application for charity status in England and Wales was rejected in 1999,[71] and the Church has not exercised its right of appeal.[70] However, in 2000, the Church of Scientology was exempted from UK value added tax on the basis that it is a not-for-profit body.[72] The Ministry of Defence has confirmed that Scientology is "an officially recognised religion in the Royal Navy".[71] The UK Prison Service does not recognize Scientology as a religion, but prisoners who are registered as Scientologists may practice their religion and are given access to a representative of the Church of Scientology if they wish to receive its ministry.[70] In a December 2013 decision, the UK Supreme Court ruled unanimously that a London Church of Scientology chapel was a "place of meeting for religious worship" and should be registered as a place for marriage. This judgement endorsed the Australian High Court decision of 1983 "Of the various attempts made to describe the characteristics of religion, I find most helpful that of Wilson and Deane" [73] Under Scots law, Scientology ministers had been authorised to perform marriages in Scotland even prior to the December 2013 Supreme Court decision.[74]
Thank you for this info, thats very interesting, and a lil freaky.
I guess all the info i got about scientology were from those tv docs where its seems like a crackpot cult which is hiding some wierd secret...made me think of aliens for some reason lol. This stuff runs deeper than i realised now i see why people think they are illuminati.

Last edited by Lstan; 06-01-2017 at 11:35 AM.
Lstan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 04:49 PM #81

"all the info i got about scientology "

They ARE GANGSTERS
stay well away from any of them PUNKS
Old 06-01-2017, 06:25 PM #82
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Here's a pic of Stacy and Louis Farrakhan at the Scientology Celebrity Centre in Hollywood... The guy behind them is a Scientologist named Alfreddie Johnson...

Old 06-01-2017, 06:26 PM #83
like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

like the boys

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Minh-Ly
Survivor 40: Michele

I think we get the message
MB. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:40 PM #84
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lstan View Post
I didnt say they were not sifficient i said i couldnt view them at the time twice because of my comp (for some reason this notebook doesnt like youtube, go figure) so unfortunately could not view your non-text posts and when i looked it up on google all i got were conspiracy sites (which, to be fair are also really interesting!!!) but am gonna try find some text posts on this topic because its all very interesting...well to me at least!

Thank you for this info, thats very interesting, and a lil freaky.
I guess all the info i got about scientology were from those tv docs where its seems like a crackpot cult which is hiding some wierd secret...made me think of aliens for some reason lol. This stuff runs deeper than i realised now i see why people think they are illuminati.
Here are a few articles from VERY reputable sources... With the NOI and Scientology you have to remember that everything in Scientology is heavily copyrighted and they adamantly defend these copyrights. This isn't just a matter of Louis Farrakhan waking up one day and deciding to adopt Scientology or Dianetic ideals in to his system of beliefs. That and the doctrine of KSW would not allow Scientology "tech" to be mismanaged. In fact Scientology calls anyone practicing Scientology outside of the organized church a "squirrel" and these people are often harassed and/or sued in to submission. So before NOI could even think about adopting Scientology teachings EVERYTHING would have had to be heavily negotiated and prices set and from what I understand is that Louis Farrakhan essentially sold NOI to Scientology.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/sci...arable-6662224

Quote:
Scientology and the Nation of Islam: A Heartwarming Independence Weekend Parable

There's nothing like the Fourth of July weekend to amp up our pursuit of happiness and help us reflect on what this country stands for: freedom, baby!

Of course, having our great freedoms of conscience and speech means that some folks are going to do some pretty freaky things with their time, money, and independence!

For example, we've been watching warily as members of the Nation of Islam are spending their spare time with e-meters, engrams, and the writings of L. Ron Hubbard.

Holy Doctrinal Mashup, Batman!

Over the last few years, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan has been encouraging his members to read Hubbard's book Dianetics, and even to get enough training in Scientology to become auditors.

As quite a few have noted, Farrakhan and the so-white-he-glows Hubbard seem an extremely unlikely pairing. But then, both ascribe to pretty outlandish theories of where people come from (look it up, I'm not getting bogged down in that here), and both also are loonier than fruitcakes.

To take an example, we stumbled across this first-person testimonial by a man who calls himself Brother Jesse Muhammad, a member of Houston's Mosque No. 45.

In April, Brother Jesse described his introduction to, and training in Scientology at the website of Houston's major daily paper, the Houston Chronicle. (Um, really? Yes, really. Hard to imagine something similar at the website of the New York Times, I have to say.)

In "My First Experience with Scientology," Brother Jesse writes that just hearing that Farrakhan was encouraging members to look into Hubbard's writing was enough for him.

I have been a student under the leadership of Minister Farrakhan for sixteen years now, and he has yet to lead me astray. Whenever he has brought something to us it has always been of great benefit to us as individuals, our families, our entire NOI membership, our people and humanity. I had no doubt he had seen something valuable in Dianetics and I was eager to find out what it was!

Brother Jesse got himself a copy of Dianetics and devoured it eagerly. He couldn't help but notice that there was a lot of negative stuff about Scientology on the Internet but he didn't let it bother him. "As a member of the Nation of Islam, I'm used to that," he writes.

Also, he wasn't about to leave one faith for another:

I wasn't planning to leave the Nation of Islam and become a follower or worshipper of L. Ron Hubbard nor was I trying to become a "deep" scientologist. Rather, I was eager to learn something of value that may assist me in my development as a student in the classroom of Allah (God). I have read many books written by people with a mental "filtering system" in place that I may extract that which is of value.

Brother Jesse then learned how Scientology's auditing process works. It's a talking cure, and remarkably like the psychotherapy that Scientology demonizes, but hey, folks get stuff off their chests and tend to feel better. Hallelujah!

Brother Jesse writes that he was determined to qualify as an auditor and he did. It earned him a handshake from Farrakhan.

Janet Reitman, in her new book, Inside Scientology, writes that the late Isaac Hayes, a longtime Scientologist, had encouraged Scientology leader David Miscavige to lower the church's notoriously high prices in order to attract more African-American members. But was an influx of Nation of Islam members what Hayes had in mind?

Anyway, enjoy your beer and barbecue this weekend, and pursue your happiness in all the freaky ways you want. Some members of NOI certainly are!

tortega@villagevoice.com | @VoiceTonyO
http://tonyortega.org/2012/10/27/the...or-armageddon/

Quote:
The Scientology-Nation of Islam Alliance: Sideshow or Armageddon?

For several years now some of us in the press have been bringing up the strange relationship that has grown up between Scientology and the Nation of Islam. Most recently, Eliza Gray did a wonderful job looking at Louis Farrakhan’s embrace of L. Ron Hubbard in The New Republic.

It’s been fascinating to watch Farrakhan explain in videotaped lectures how he’s managed to fall under the spell of the whitest man who ever lived. And it’s true that he’s asked many of his followers to get trained in Dianetics and to get training as auditors. But on this Saturday, we’d like to open up the blog for discussion of a question we have about this strange relationship between such unusual groups.

For whatever reason, Farrakhan has decided to embrace the ideas in Hubbard’s books, and to make sure a large number of his followers get trained in order to benefit the Nation of Islam. But we wonder, is there really all that much cross-pollination going on in the other direction? What we mean is, are these NOI members actually becoming active members of the Church of Scientology and gaining positions of authority in it under David Miscavige?

Tell us what you think: is the Nation of Islam embrace of L. Ron Hubbard just a weird sideshow, or is Miscavige really allowing Scientology to tie its destiny to Farrakhan?
Also if you want to know more about Illuminati style tactics of Scientology read up on The Office of Special Affairs (OSA) which is basically the cults spying and espionage agency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Special_Affairs

Quote:
Garry Scarff has said that he used to be an OSA operative. He has made a number of statements about the inner workings of OSA, many of which are disputed by the Church. In a sworn deposition taken between July and August 1993 and submitted in Church of Scientology International vs. Steven Fishman and Uwe Geertz, Scarff testified, "...I was directed, one, to go to Chicago, Illinois and to murder Cynthia Kisser, Cynthia Kisser being the Executive Director of the Cult Awareness Network, by a staged car accident." Kisser was not killed, and Scarff said: "I could not bring myself to harm or kill anybody."

Tory Christman, a former volunteer for OSA has stated that the organization hired private investigators, fabricated criminal charges and harassed their targets, including at their place of employment, as well as their family members.

Bonnie Woods, a former member who began counselling people involved with Scientology and their families, became a target along with her husband in 1993 when the Church of Scientology started a leaflet operation denouncing her as a "hate campaigner" with demonstrators outside their home and around East Grinstead. She and her family were followed by a private investigator, and a creditor of theirs was located and provided free legal assistance to sue them into bankruptcy. After a long battle of libel suits, in 1999 the church agreed to issue an apology and pay Ł55,000 damages and Ł100,000 costs to the Woods.

Nancy Many was a high-level GO operative during Operation Freakout, and in a 2013 television interview for Dangerous Persuasions on the Discovery Channel, described intimate details of the operation to harass Paulette Cooper, including her own personal involvement. In the documentary she also explicitly confirmed the existence of "The Messianic Program", a GO interrogation program designed specifically to test the subjects reaction to the teaching that L. Ron Hubbard was "on level with Jesus and Buddha". This program was only ever administered to trusted GO agents by their superiors, and never to outside Scientologists, indicating its extremely classified nature.

Among the targets of OSA operations are Free Zone groups.

Last edited by kingston; 06-01-2017 at 06:54 PM.
kingston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 06:43 PM #85
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I think we get the message
Clearly not...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:31 PM #86

Fgs, GET A GRIP
Marsh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:43 PM #87
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Fgs, GET A GRIP
???
Old 06-01-2017, 07:45 PM #88
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

kingston carry on. Im finding your posts very informative
Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 PM #89
You know my methods

You know my methods

she comes across as a very uneducated woman so cults/religion will be attractive to her
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 PM #90
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
Thank you Any questions don't hesitate to ask and I will do my best to find an answer...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:49 PM #91
You know my methods

You know my methods

Quote:
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 07:52 PM #92
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
she comes across as a very uneducated woman so cults/religion will be attractive to her
Being involved in a destructive cult does not denote a lack of intelligence or education...

http://www.apologeticsindex.org/265-...-cults-and-why

Quote:
While we are at it, let’s shatter another myth: people who join cults are not stupid, weird, crazy, weak-willed, or neurotic. Most cult members are of above-average intelligence, well adjusted, adaptable, and perhaps a bit idealistic. In relatively few cases is there a history of a pre-existing mental disorder.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:28 PM #93
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Old 07-01-2017, 03:44 PM #94

Quote:

Yes Wise Amy
Kingston speaks the Truth
Old 08-01-2017, 02:30 AM #95
Canadian Royalty

Canadian Royalty

Old 09-01-2017, 06:17 PM #96
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Im loving all this shade from back storylines after most of those that complain continually say we should only judge people from what they do in the house. I haven't seen her being homophobic, has anyone or is this a bad case of sour grapes and double standards.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cult, francis, member, stacy