Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 19-01-2017, 12:02 AM #1

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie
Default V Stacy

Stacy is becoming a trainwreck. I havent really liked her since her spat with jasmine (who wasnt totally innocent but I think Stacy is totally spiteful). I was looking at the argument in the bedroom tonight between Stacy and Jessica. Jessica held it together for as long as she could. She spoke calmly and tried to walk away but Stacy kept shouting and shouting and talking about her **** and what she went through and everyone has been through **** and trying to make out that she has been through more than anyone.

THIS ARGUMENT started what happened afterwards when foola (Irish termenology for stupid idiot) Chloe came out to the others saying Jessica was crying in the toilet. I have come to the opinion tonight that nearly EVERY SINGLE housemate in there is on a very slippery slope. Kims day didnt start well when Spencer went all sarcastic on her complimenting her etc then kept opening the door time and time again to goad her. However this doesnt in any way excuse Kims behaviour at the end as it was one of the most uncomfortable episodes I have ever watched.

Of all the women left in there I only respect Jessica as I think she is a good housemate. The others are a bunch of twats and DONT GET ME STARTED ON Jamie
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 02:23 PM #2
Upmarket Viewer

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Ashley Roberts
BB13: Lydia
Upmarket Viewer

Favourites (more):
I'm a Celeb 2012: Ashley Roberts
BB13: Lydia

Jessica, Stacy, and the Geordie Shore girl are all sitting at the kid's table. Stacy is pretty much known at this point for insistently shouting opinions and grievances at people who don't care what she's saying. Weird that Jessica is gravitating toward such irrelevant characters.
Dash Darington is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 02:30 PM #3

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Favourites (more):
BB15: Helen
CBB 13: Jim Davidson

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Stacy is becoming a trainwreck. I havent really liked her since her spat with jasmine (who wasnt totally innocent but I think Stacy is totally spiteful). I was looking at the argument in the bedroom tonight between Stacy and Jessica. Jessica held it together for as long as she could. She spoke calmly and tried to walk away but Stacy kept shouting and shouting and talking about her **** and what she went through and everyone has been through **** and trying to make out that she has been through more than anyone.

THIS ARGUMENT started what happened afterwards when foola (Irish termenology for stupid idiot) Chloe came out to the others saying Jessica was crying in the toilet. I have come to the opinion tonight that nearly EVERY SINGLE housemate in there is on a very slippery slope. Kims day didnt start well when Spencer went all sarcastic on her complimenting her etc then kept opening the door time and time again to goad her. However this doesnt in any way excuse Kims behaviour at the end as it was one of the most uncomfortable episodes I have ever watched.

Of all the women left in there I only respect Jessica as I think she is a good housemate. The others are a bunch of twats and DONT GET ME STARTED ON Jamie
Jessica is a sad sack of **** who flaunts her victim status all over the place, what is she a victim of exactly?

See my related thread where I explain why she is a c..t!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
cunningham, jessica, stacy