Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 19-01-2017, 01:15 PM #26
All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Agreed

1. They were actual tears (unlike many HMs who pretend to cry but no tears)

2. They didn't milk it - they just stayed silent and cried alone, still being cool with other HMs

3. Spencer & James J had a genuine friendship. You can see that from the way James J talks about Spencer also.

4. The house magnifies real emotions. The house distorts reality and a small thing seems massive. Losing someone in there is like a death. James was the only who 'gets' Spencer, so it was a major loss to him.

I have been bored of Speidi this season, but their emotional sides put them up in my estimation

Definitely real feelings, not overplayed for the camera. Just a straight honest reaction.
I agree. It doesn't really fit that Heidis reaction was fake or for the cameras because the only time she got emotional about it she went to the one place in the house without cameras

Remember Spencer cried at the end of his series when confessing his gameplan so it's not the first time he's shown a lot of emotion
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 06:04 PM #27

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robodog View Post
Agreed

1. They were actual tears (unlike many HMs who pretend to cry but no tears)

2. They didn't milk it - they just stayed silent and cried alone, still being cool with other HMs

3. Spencer & James J had a genuine friendship. You can see that from the way James J talks about Spencer also.

4. The house magnifies real emotions. The house distorts reality and a small thing seems massive. Losing someone in there is like a death. James was the only who 'gets' Spencer, so it was a major loss to him.

I have been bored of Speidi this season, but their emotional sides put them up in my estimation

Definitely real feelings, not overplayed for the camera. Just a straight honest reaction.
Spot on post.
Apparently James and Ola are going over to America to visit Spencer and Heidi too.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 19-01-2017, 06:07 PM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
I agree. It doesn't really fit that Heidis reaction was fake or for the cameras because the only time she got emotional about it she went to the one place in the house without cameras

Remember Spencer cried at the end of his series when confessing his gameplan so it's not the first time he's shown a lot of emotion
true.
wendywillow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
james, speidi, tears