Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 24-01-2017, 03:05 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Day 21 recap and highlights

Here are all of the highlights from tonight's Celebrity Big Brother 2017 on Channel 5.

On tonight’s show: James C is disappointed in his Housemates, Bianca and Jamie get close in the toilet and Jedward are on Nicola’s radar.

Bianca is craving a banana. Stacy brings her one and explains that although she has been “criticised” for hoarding food, “I do give when I hear someone say that want it.”

Coleen is in the garden with James C. She says she is upset that no one spoke up last night when Spencer pulled her duvet back when she was sleeping and groaned and laughed in her face.

Calum joins Coleen and James C and Coleen leaves. James C relays the conversation and Calum says that what Spencer did “wasn’t right.”

John is styling himself and puts on a green jacket, “It’s green because I’m from Ireland, I’m a leprechaun.”

Calum and Jamie are talking about Spencer and James C. “James was ******ing fuming,” Calum says. “You wouldn’t want him coming after you,” Jamie retorts.

In the bedroom, Stacy explains her reason for arguing with Jessica yesterday when Jessica cited Stacy hiding food as a reason to nomination her. Stacy explains that during the ‘Hell’ task, Jedward ate a lot of the food, so she isn’t being “selfish,” it’s for everyone.

Jessica says that her reason for nominating Stacy was more “substantial.” Stacy snaps: “OK, your life is more important than mine, we’ve already established that.”

Kim is in the background of the argument and states, “I rest my case folks.” “Who are you today?” Stacy retorts.

Calum talks to Speidi about Coleen and mentions that as Coleen is ‘”run down” Spencer’s goading feels “more personal.” Spencer says that now that he knows James C is annoyed with him, he would prefer James C “to crack and come at me.”

Coleen, James C and Jamie are in the garden. James C says, “Angry is not really the right expression,” for how he feels about last night’s incident. “You and Calum laughed,” she reminds Jamie.

Jamie apologises to Coleen and says he didn’t think Spencer was being “serious,” adding: “Sorry, I read the situation wrong.”

James C is talking to Big Brother about his fellow Housemates. He says he is disappointed at the “pathetic games of alliances and hatreds” in the house. He says the house started with good intentions but has degraded into a “a feral cat fight.”

Nicola, Stacy and Coleen are talking about James C and Spencer. Nicola confesses, “I’m too much of a p***y to say anything.” Nicola says the whole house could be disappointed in James C too: “He put them up for nomination, he turned them into something I worry about.”

Stacy relays her conversation with James C yesterday about his integrity and his mention of a violent past. Coleen is worried “it will go to that level.”

Stacy is in the bedroom filling some of the Housemates in on her earlier argument with Jessica when Kim jumped in. Jessica enters the bedroom and Stacy mocks: “I’m gonna be gang-handed, it’s a game it’s a game, ooh I’m so scared.”

Jedward are messing about in the garden. Nicola is in the bathroom and tells Stacy that she would “love them (Jedward) to go tomorrow.” Stacy says the boys are cute. Nicola says if her own children did the things Jedward did she would think it cute, as her sons are aged 10 and 6.

Earlier today, Housemates were treated to pizza as a reward for winning a task. Jedward have dressed up in the empty boxes. All of the Housemates are in bed. The boys make noises at the door and Nicola gets up.

“Here we go, the 10 year olds, no one is ******ing interested, my 6 year old has more respect than you,” Nicola snaps.

Jedward reply in a robot voice, “Is that the time of the month, would you like some tampons?”

Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 03:07 PM #2
Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

RIP Stacy

Can they at least make it a double to get rid of Jamie
Old 24-01-2017, 03:12 PM #3
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Nicola, Stacy and Coleen are talking about James C and Spencer. Nicola confesses, “I’m too much of a p***y to say anything.”

Point proven on why she snaps at Jedward and Kim only cos she's a coward, when there's actually a proper reason for her to confront someone she won't do it because she's scared of them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 03:19 PM #4
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Day 21 Update: Tues 24th Jan 21:00 Highlights Preview / Recap

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Daily Update: Day 21
Shown: Tonight, Tuesday 24th January 9pm on Channel 5

More day 21 pictures in the gallery HERE

On tonight’s show: James C is disappointed in his Housemates, Bianca and Jamie get close in the toilet and Jedward are on Nicola’s radar

On tonight’s Big Brother’s Bit On The.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/cele...ew--recap.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 03:35 PM #5
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

“Here we go, the 10 year olds, no one is ******ing interested, my 6 year old has more respect than you,” Nicola snaps.

Jedward reply in a robot voice, “Is that the time of the month, would you like some tampons?”
Old 24-01-2017, 03:36 PM #6

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post

I screamed
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 24-01-2017, 03:39 PM #7
The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):

Spencer on the wind up is starting to remind me of Bear. He also had eternal nominaitons, so he just did what he wanted

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
21, day, highlights, recap