Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 31-01-2017, 02:31 PM #1
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Default Kim Woodburn and James Cosmo kick off at Jedward in new task

It's an explosive episode of Celebrity Big Brother 2017 tonight as Kim Woodburn and James Cosmo kick off.

And Jedward are the victims of their rampage, in what is really a new task.

In tonight's show, Big Brother calls Kim and James C separately to the Diary Room. They are told they will both take part in a secret mission and are totally oblivious that they are on the same task. Big Brother instructs them to be as argumentative as possible and create unnecessary drama in the house.

In the bedroom, James C hides his bar of chocolate in Jedward’s locker; he then enters the living area and asks if anyone has seen it. The boys say they have only seen wrappers but James C booms, “Oh for ****** sake, after everything I do,” and heads into the garden.

“Boys did you do this?” Kim asks and Jedward deny it. James C comes out of the bedroom and says “Thanks boys” while throwing the half eaten chocolate bar down. He says the remains where in Jedward’s locker. “If I had put it there I would have owned up to it,” John protests.

James C is then sat opposite Kim mumbling about the chocolate and throws it on the table at Kim. “What the heck is that for, why are you throwing it at me?”

Kim follows James C into the garden and shouts that she is “allergic” to chocolate so she wouldn’t have taken it. “It can’t have been anyone else Kim,” James C deadpans.

Meanwhile, most of the Housemates are in the living room laughing quietly. Kim starts on Jedward and says they are covering something up, “little twerps, you’d eat a scabby arsed rat if it took you!”

A while later, Big Brother gathers Housemates on the sofa and reveals Kim and James C’s secret mission. The house was successfully disrupted and therefore Kim and James C have won the task. They will be rewarded with a party full of James and Kim’s favourite things.

ames C is in the Diary Room talking about the task. He laughs while telling Big Brother how funny it was “seeing this elderly lady, accused of being a thief of chocolate, swearing to me that she was allergic to chocolate.”

James C says it was great fun to hear the shouting going on after “throwing the cat amongst the pigeons, I have a very warped sense of humour.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 31-01-2017, 02:43 PM #2
No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

No filter

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Amanda Barrie

Jayne doing this will never be bettered