Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Old 26-04-2017, 01:50 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default Europeans boo ivanka at womens summit?

This was absolutely disgusting imo

She was booed the moment she opened her mouth at this feminists shindig

But as always she handled these bullies with class

Pointing to the fact as a woman her father gave her every possible opportunity and support
and he also employed tens of thousands of women at his 500+ companies over the past 50 years

The irony though as sat next to her is merkel who is totally undemocratic and allows millions of illegal immigrants across europe, many of which are hardline fundamentals muslims who have little respect for womens rights
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 11:00 AM #2
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

They probably booed her because she's the daughter of a man who treats women with disrespect. You'd have to have been living under a rock not to know that! And really, what has she got to say? She's hardly got the work experience to allow her a job as a "Whitehouse Advisor". Having an ex-model represent the Whitehouse is as ridiculous as Trump being in the Whitehouse in the first place! Maybe they should have sent a woman who has studied and worked hard for her position so she could inspire other women, instead they sent someone whose who lavish lifestyle has come with absolutely zero effort from her.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 11:07 AM #3
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
They probably booed her because she's the daughter of a man who treats women with disrespect. You'd have to have been living under a rock not to know that! And really, what has she got to say? She's hardly got the work experience to allow her a job as a "Whitehouse Advisor". Having an ex-model represent the Whitehouse is as ridiculous as Trump being in the Whitehouse in the first place! Maybe they should have sent a woman who has studied and worked hard for her position so she could inspire other women, instead they sent someone whose who lavish lifestyle has come with absolutely zero effort from her.
Grabbing womens pussys isn't respectful? what?

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 12:51 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
He did also say "They let you" implying consent

Jus sayin
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 01:13 PM #5
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
its a stupid ignorant comment made on the back of a bus umpteen years ago for which hes apologised...how many women have used the term id kick him in the balls , oh and how everyone laughed...the spice girls said it once to a group of children on childrens tv...its pretty much sharon osbournes standard catchphrase. double standards from the feminists as always oh wait a minute here is sharon laughing in front of a raucous womens audience about a man who died from having his penis cut off...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXCPcq_RTY...oh how the audience would laugh if a woman had her vagina mutilated? NOT and they wonder why so many reject feminism
Old 26-04-2017, 01:15 PM #6
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
He did also say "They let you" implying consent

Jus sayin

Oh yes, you are correct sir, a thorough gentlemen he is

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Old 26-04-2017, 01:16 PM #7
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
its a stupid ignorant comment made on the back of a bus umpteen years ago for which hes apologised...how many women have used the term id kick him in the balls , oh and how everyone laughed...the spice girls said it once to a group of children on childrens tv...its pretty much sharon osbournes standard catchphrase. double standards from the feminists as always oh wait a minute here is sharon laughing in front of a raucous womens audience about a man who died from having his penis cut off...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnXCPcq_RTY...oh how the audience would laugh if a woman had her vagina mutilated? NOT and they wonder why so many reject feminism

I am a feminist. I want to see women get where they want to be on merit. Not because they have a rich father.

I don't see what this topic has to do with a man having his penis cut off.

You're turning into a Maninist... You know, thoes "heroies" who think rape should be legal on private property.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:22 PM #8
User banned

User banned

Quote:
I am a feminist. I want to see women get where they want to be on merit. Not because they have a rich father.

I don't see what this topic has to do with a man having his penis cut off.

You're turning into a Maninist... You know, thoes "heroies" who think rape should be legal on private property.
Ive no idea what that last comment meant. I believe in equality and equal opportunity I reject bias towards either gender , I also believe the left in particular have stopped listening to the other side of arguments and simply label anyone who disagrees as a racist or sexist or something other slanderous claim of bigotry. The sharon osbourne example was perfectly revelant in what society views as acceptable and the total contradictions within feminism.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:24 PM #9
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Ive no idea what that last comment meant. I believe in equality and equal opportunity I reject bias towards either gender , I also believe the left in particular have stopped listening to the other side of arguments and simply label anyone who disagrees as a racist or sexist or something other slanderous claim of bigotry. The sharon osbourne example was perfectly revelant in what society views as acceptable and the total contradictions within feminism.
You can't generalise about feminists.... or I can generalise about maninists!

There are some terribly biased women. There are some terribly biased men. But men have been at it longer... Doesn't make either right!
Old 26-04-2017, 01:26 PM #10
User banned

User banned

Quote:
You can't generalise about feminists.... or I can generalise about maninists!

There are some terribly biased women. There are some terribly biased men. But men have been at it longer... Doesn't make either right!
I didnt generalize about anything. I made a specific point and highlighted it. What were you saying about me supporting rape?
Old 26-04-2017, 01:31 PM #11
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
I didnt generalize about anything. I made a specific point and highlighted it. What were you saying about me supporting rape?

You think feminists would all laugh at a man having his penis cut off.

I am a feminist... I wouldn't laugh at that. Man haters laugh at stuff like that, and I don't recognise them as feminists.

Ivanka Trump is everything a feminist isn't. I refuse to have her held up as an example when most women work hard for their position and hers has been handed to her by Daddy.
Old 26-04-2017, 01:34 PM #12
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):

Quote:

I am a feminist... I wouldn't laugh at that. Man haters laugh at stuff like that, and I don't recognise them as feminists.

Ivanka Trump is everything a feminist isn't. I refuse to have her held up as an example when most women work hard for their position and hers has been handed to her by Daddy.

Spoiler:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Old 26-04-2017, 01:48 PM #13
User banned

User banned

Quote:

Ok that rape cooment was way over the top

As for Ivanka, at least daddy trump has offered her opportunities and not discriminated against her the way people always accuse him of doing. I agree shes had a silver spoon, so so have many kids of rich people. at least she works, she is well educated and polite and courteous at all times. Unlike those who booed her and refused to let her speak. The monarchy is a silver spoon society as is much of the uber rich. But at least ivanka works and works hard. Further more the feminists who only support certain types of female success, why do they seem to back women only shortlists? thats not getting there on merit either and its anti demoratic. The word feminist clearly means diferent things to different people. germaine greer, you know the famous feminist who has been exated on high by millions of women, the woman who says fathers who kiss daughters are engaging in some kind of sexual act are somehow perverted. She now says shes not interested in quality for women she wants way more... Thats why I am against it. I am for equal opportunties, equal treatment. That is not what feminism seems to mean any more
Old 26-04-2017, 01:56 PM #14

Not a huge fan of giving his family and wife ****. But considering she was the one supposedly pushing her father to start a war in Syria she can deal.

Brother Leon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 01:58 PM #15
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Leon View Post
Not a huge fan of giving his family and wife ****. But considering she was the one supposedly pushing her father to start a war in Syria she can deal.
supposedly? Yeah lets blame Ivanka for the syrian war?
Old 26-04-2017, 02:20 PM #16
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Ok that rape cooment was way over the top

As for Ivanka, at least daddy trump has offered her opportunities and not discriminated against her the way people always accuse him of doing. I agree shes had a silver spoon, so so have many kids of rich people. at least she works, she is well educated and polite and courteous at all times. Unlike those who booed her and refused to let her speak. The monarchy is a silver spoon society as is much of the uber rich. But at least ivanka works and works hard. Further more the feminists who only support certain types of female success, why do they seem to back women only shortlists? thats not getting there on merit either and its anti demoratic. The word feminist clearly means diferent things to different people. germaine greer, you know the famous feminist who has been exated on high by millions of women, the woman who says fathers who kiss daughters are engaging in some kind of sexual act are somehow perverted. She now says shes not interested in quality for women she wants way more... Thats why I am against it. I am for equal opportunties, equal treatment. That is not what feminism seems to mean any more
Then I apologise for the rape statement. I didn't mean to imply that you were a rapist! I was im plkying that "maninists" are a male equivalent of the feminists you describe. I don't recognise them as feminists.

The principle argument here is... should Ivanka have been booed? My answer is, yes, I'd have booed her too. Feminism to me means equal opportunities, not neposism. I have no respect for someone who's got where they are because they have a rich Daddy whether they're male or female.

I would never lump proper feminists in with the people you're bringing up... Germaine Greer... the woman who thinks all fathers are potential rapists... they are crackpots.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:20 PM #17
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
supposedly? Yeah lets blame Ivanka for the syrian war?
I doubt Ivanka could point to Syria on a map.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:28 PM #18
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Then I apologise for the rape statement. I didn't mean to imply that you were a rapist! I was im plkying that "maninists" are a male equivalent of the feminists you describe. I don't recognise them as feminists.

The principle argument here is... should Ivanka have been booed? My answer is, yes, I'd have booed her too. Feminism to me means equal opportunities, not neposism. I have no respect for someone who's got where they are because they have a rich Daddy whether they're male or female.

I would never lump proper feminists in with the people you're bringing up... Germaine Greer... the woman who thinks all fathers are potential rapists... they are crackpots.
Apology accepted. If feminism wishes to remain untainted by radical nutjobs then maybe one glorious day a woman and a feminist will one day on national tv denounce some of greers disgusting male hating rants, same for sharon osbourne and the like too. Sadly as we so often see a bigot like her is allowed cart blanche to say what she likes ? men arent allowed to speak for fear of being labelled sexist and losing their jobs so its down to women and feminisst to say something and to date they always say nothing in those situations and that is what Im judging them on

Last edited by the truth; 26-04-2017 at 02:30 PM.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:51 PM #19
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Apology accepted. If feminism wishes to remain untainted by radical nutjobs then maybe one glorious day a woman and a feminist will one day on national tv denounce some of greers disgusting male hating rants, same for sharon osbourne and the like too. Sadly as we so often see a bigot like her is allowed cart blanche to say what she likes ? men arent allowed to speak for fear of being labelled sexist and losing their jobs so its down to women and feminisst to say something and to date they always say nothing in those situations and that is what Im judging them on
I have to say that there's little point, as far as I'm concerned, in speaking out against the "feminists" to which you refer. Why take away the rope on which they're hanging themselves? I would say most people see them for what they are.
Old 26-04-2017, 02:56 PM #20

Of course they would boo her
meanwhile she can talk with Germany.
Helping her President dad
arista is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 03:01 PM #21
User banned

User banned

The fact that these women say nothing when other women come out with a whole ton of bigotry is not only wrong but it is one of the reasons the silent majority vote in a wild card like trump. Even white women voted 53% in favour of trump over clinton. No doubt partly because of her biased sexist male hating rhetoric
Old 26-04-2017, 03:05 PM #22
-

-

Livia, until you get on TV and denounce Germaine Greer, I'm afraid you simply cannot claim to stand for equality. That much is clear. Germaine Greer cut off a man's penis and Sharon Osborne stood in the corner laughing, and neither of them went to prison for it, because the judge was a woman. Feminism gone mad.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 03:16 PM #23
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Livia, until you get on TV and denounce Germaine Greer, I'm afraid you simply cannot claim to stand for equality. That much is clear. Germaine Greer cut off a man's penis and Sharon Osborne stood in the corner laughing, and neither of them went to prison for it, because the judge was a woman. Feminism gone mad.
nah no need to silly comments like that, just denounce it here for a start
Old 26-04-2017, 04:50 PM #24
-

-

Quote:
nah no need to silly comments like that, just denounce it here for a start
Why should anyone feel compelled to do anything at all on your say-so?
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-04-2017, 10:58 PM #25
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Why should anyone feel compelled to do anything at all on your say-so?
do it because its right

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
boo, europeans, ivanka, summit, womens