Notices

CBB19 Celebrity Big Brother January 2017 [CBB 19] [All Stars and New Stars] was won by Coleen Nolan.

Old 09-05-2017, 09:37 PM #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
It's tragic both ways tbh. just because she already has kids doesn't mean she should be ok with knowing she isn't allowed more kids. My friend with two kids went through the same thing, I wouldn't dare to say or think "you already have two kids, be grateful because there others who can't have kids" because it seems quite rude and heartless. A woman deserves to be able to have how many kids they want and it's tragic how there's a chance it could be taken away from them but that's how life works i guess. I wouldn't wish that on anyone
Trying for a second child I miscarried. I remember coming home from that devastating news but comforted myself in the fact that I had one healthy boy at home. In my mind I accepted that if that's what I am blessed with...then so be it...in the knowledge that I was lucky to be a mother to the child I had.
Sometimes we need to accept that there are many people out there so far worse off and I was grateful that I was lucky to be a mother...something so many other women desired but we're not as lucky as me. Fortunately I went on to have the 2nd child we desired.
The moral being...be grateful for what you have in life and think of those less fortunate than yourself. Something Nicola is ungrateful for...and she also has financial wealth many would give their right arm for. She is a shallow, selfish individual who fails to be gracious in what she has and doesn't give a thought to her self pity and its all me me me...
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
1pm, loose, mclean, nicola, women