Notices

Big Brother 16 [Summer 2015] Channel 5's BB16 aka Big Brother: Timebomb started 12th May 2015, and was won by Chloe Wilburn. Discuss the housemates and show in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-05-2017, 02:24 PM   #1
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 14,946

Favourites (more):
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default Fingers Crossed ...

Its been two years since #4IN4OUT, let's hope we get nothing like it ever again.
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 05:12 PM   #2
Lostie!
Namaste
 
Lostie!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25,563


Default

For me, 4 In 4 Out itself wasn't even the problem (of everyone who went I only really cared for the twins and in theory I actually like the twist), it was that in the following weeks the series just got more and more contrived because they were so scared of people complaining about it being "boring" like the first couple of weeks (aka, the only decent part of the series).

The "legends" and the hotel nonsense were the true low points of BB16 imo.
__________________
Lostie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 06:45 PM   #3
Blurryface
Morgan
 
Blurryface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: I prøbably shøuld have stayed inside my høuse
Posts: 14,946

Favourites (more):
CBBUSA2: Jonathan Bennett
BB19: Brooke
DOI 2019: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostie! View Post
For me, 4 In 4 Out itself wasn't even the problem (of everyone who went I only really cared for the twins and in theory I actually like the twist), it was that in the following weeks the series just got more and more contrived because they were so scared of people complaining about it being "boring" like the first couple of weeks (aka, the only decent part of the series).

The "legends" and the hotel nonsense were the true low points of BB16 imo.
I just think having a quad that early in the game, especially when everybody pretty much liked the cast as it was and it was shaping up to be a good series, was a bad idea. The twist may have been more effective later in the series (obviously not having 4 enter though, but a quad like in BB11) if thing were dire. The execution of it was awful too - the twimebomb machine etc.
__________________


Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
I Luv Putin
he's so sexy, his body is perfect so much muscle he's got
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
donald trump is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
Quote:
I have a savings account!
*somewhere in the Netherlands an autistic boy licks his lips*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i FOOKING did nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
U wot m8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh. View Post
Oh suck her arsehole!
ooh she does look quite hot yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't like being dragged
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
"from the -wheeze- decor.... lots of -wheeze- hollywood.... -wheeze-... have like... -wheeze-"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
of course NOT, usually i love people from India a lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by MB. View Post
I've been waiting thirteen years for a hairy middle-aged Sikh Orlaith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
i don't give a damn whatever that vile darcey bussell says
i know more than her, Darcey has Always been biased for her own faves and she usually also wants a romance to go on with AJ's partners, very vile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullen Girl View Post
*lewis sets fire to a tesco metro, killing 13*
Vanessa: he’s really passionate about caring for the planet and understands that population overcrowding is a major issue so he’s just trying to do something good LOL funny how if it was sian that did it everyone would be like “yaas queen snatch their wigs”
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
I am READY as Twenty One Pilots' newest fan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
mr christopher Columbus, the guy who died of a coconut falling on his head or so the tale goes
Blurryface is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2017, 06:49 PM   #4
RichardG
Senior Member
 
RichardG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Seoul, South Korea
Posts: 6,524

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano
BB17: Jayne


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
I just think having a quad that early in the game, especially when everybody pretty much liked the cast as it was and it was shaping up to be a good series, was a bad idea. The twist may have been more effective later in the series (obviously not having 4 enter though, but a quad like in BB11) if thing were dire. The execution of it was awful too - the twimebomb machine etc.
ngl i screamed at the timebomb machine, it was hilarious
RichardG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #5
Ant.
Now We Live On
 
Ant.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Manchester
Posts: 16,051

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Roxanne Pallett
Love Island 4: Georgia


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardG View Post
ngl i screamed at the timebomb machine, it was hilarious
"oh you're back!!" to be followed by Harriet getting evicted seconds later was laughable. It was so tacky I enjoyed it
__________________
Ant. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
crossed, fingers

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts