Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 21-06-2017, 03:00 PM #1
charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

charlton lee bowyer

Favourites (more):
BB19: Akeem
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default highlight day 16 spoilers

Here are all the latest highlights to come in tonight's Big Brother 2017.

In this evening's show it's Day 16 and Big Brother requests that housemates who have tampered with food, return it to the Store Room. Raph is caught out and must reveal to housemates that he smashed an egg into the butter.

Lotan decides to boil every egg in the house to prevent the trouble makers from smashing more eggs in the house.

Chanelle and Raph reveal they plan to continue with Egg-gate.

Chanelle learns that Lotan is boiling all the eggs and she is not happy about it, and tension brews between the pair.

In a Blind Date style task, Lotan, Chanelle and Tom are taking part in a game show to pick two new housemates, from Savanah, Isabelle and Sam.

Kieran quickly discovers Isabelle is someone he has romantic history with and when she is asked about reconnecting with him, she says “you never know what’s going to happen”.

Kieran asks the three game show candidates, if there is anyone in the house they fancy. Isabelle reveals she still fancies Kieran. Sam reveals he likes Ellie and Savannah tells the house she couldn’t choose between Kieran and Lotan until she gets to know them better.

Savannah admits she “is up for the craic” and says “I am very outgoing so you’ll find me up on the tables having a bit of a dance. I don’t take myself too seriously”.

Lotan, Chanelle and Kieran choose Savannah from the dating style task to become an official housemate, and the second chosen housemate will be revealed in tonight’s show.

Ellie talks in the diary room about new housemate Savannah, and worries that “she’s stunning, she’s natural, she’s got an Irish accent, obviously, she’s got a really big personality, and I like to be the one who can make people laugh and be known as the girl with the good personality, and I thought, god I’m going to end up in somebody’s shadow”.

She added “I’m not being funny but I think when you’re getting down and seductive, I think they’d rather have a morning of a sexy Irish lass, rather than ‘Go on lad’. Do you know what I mean, it’s a bit different.”

Rebecca slips and hurts her arm in kitchen.

Kieran admits to Raph that he has been intimate with Isabelle on two occasions whilst in Ibiza last year.

Ellie talks to Charlotte in the garden about her fears that Lotan fancies Savannah.

Lotan, Tom and Kieran share a steamy shower together, while the girls watch on from the garden.

Lotan, Savannah and Tom talk in the living room, while Ellie watches on. She decides to go to bed early, and is unhappy with the attention Savannah is receiving.

The boys discuss Savannah in the diary room, Lotan says she is “awesome” and continues to describe her as “banging, a little pint size thing, she’s great fun, a very pretty young lady, that’s not to say I’m *******ing interested, or she’s staying in my bed, but she can if she wants to”.
Marcus. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 03:02 PM #2

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

does this mean we have Isabelle
DanielM787 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 03:04 PM #3
TiBB Staff

TiBB Staff

Default News article - Daily Update: Day 16, Wed 21st June 10pm Highlights Preview / Recap [New HM chosen]

James has posted a new TiBB frontpage article.

Quote:
Daily Update: Day 16
Shown: Tonight, Wednesday 21st June 10pm on Channel 5

In a Blind Date style task, Savannah was chosen by Lotan, Kieran and Chanelle as a new housemate! Tonight's show will reveal the name of the second new housemate. Joe, Rebecca, Chanelle and Hannah face eviction live tomorrow.

On.....
Excerpt of article quoted above. Read full article here - http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/bb18...hm-chosen.html
TiBB Frontpage Article is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 03:06 PM #4

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter

" Rebecca slips and hurts her arm in kitchen"

Thought it was Vintage Joe but turns out its Chanelle and Raph trying to take out their main threat by making her slip on Egg Yolk, unacceptable stuff

"She was left for dead on the sands of Tatooine, as was I. But fate sometimes steps in to rescue the wretched."
Novo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 03:08 PM #5
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Ellie talks to Charlotte in the garden about her fears that Lotan fancies Savannah.

okay exactly my thoughts Jealous Ellie , but at least some air time for Charlotte again

i don't need to be mean about Ellie, i like her
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
16, day, highlight, spoilers