Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 02-08-2017, 04:56 PM #51
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

But thanks for saying it's a great Launch too, spent ages perfecting it!
Old 02-08-2017, 06:02 PM #52
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Wednesday 2nd August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 1 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - 12 Celebrity Housemates entered and were immediately split in two …

TONIGHT - We got to the first Team Challenge - but who will win?

DAY 1, 9:00PM - The Live Launch is KICKING OFF!

First in the house is Josh Dun.

Name: Josh Dun

As Josh came down the stairs, he was overwhelmed at the whole experience. “Oh wow, this is crazy!” He giggled, nervously, before peeking through the open space. “Gosh, am I the first one? Nothing like turning up to a party early!” He shortly found the champagne, and cracked it open, before pouring himself a drink.

Name: Courtney Wood

“Is there anyone here?” Courtney asked as he came down the stairs. “Oh wow, Josh isn't it?”

The drummer nodded. “Sure is! What's your name again, not to sound rude?!”

“Courtney.” The Other replied. “I guess we are the first two in?”

Name: Willow Shields

Willow was giggling with nerves. “Hello?” She asked, Josh and Courtney coming into sight. “Oh my god, that's the most nerve-wracking thing I've ever done!”

“Isn't it just!” Courtney answered. “Did you get a good reception?”

Willow nodded. “A great reception.”

Name: Gareth Malone

Gareth made his way down the stairs. “Hello everyone! Isn't it great to be finally in here?”

“I cant wait for this experience!” Josh announced, shaking Gareth's hand. “I've never done anything like it before so I'm looking forward to it!”

Courtney added his two cents. “I mean I lived in The Apprentice House for 10 weeks and although intense in the sense we are in direct business competition with one another but we aren't filmed 24/7 so it's hard to compare.”

“I think the most I've done is the training for Dancing with the Stars!” Willow added. “Nothing like this.”

Name: Alan Sugar

Alan slowly made his way down the stairs. “What are you doing here?!” Alan joked, pointing at Courtney.

“Same reason as you, boss!” The former candidate chuckled, shaking his hand. “Surprised to see you doing something like this!”

Alan also agreed. “You only live once - so why not!?”

Josh was a little confused, so posed a question. “Wait, so you two know eachother?”

Courtney nodded. “Yeah, Alan hosts The Apprentice here in the UK and I was the runner-up in the latest season.” Josh now understood.

Name: Paisley Billings

As Willow caught a glimpse of Paisley, she seemed excited. “Yay, another girl for me to talk to!” She ran up and gave her a hug.

Paisley was simply star struck. “Oh my god, you're Willow Shields?!” The teen nodded. “Oh my god, you're one of my idols - I loved you in The Hunger Games!”

“Thank you!” Willow smiled. “You look like the kind of person I'm gonna really get on with!”

Name: Sunetra Sarker

Slowly coming down the stairs, making sure not to trip, Sunetra greeted everyone. “Hi, I'm Sunetra!”

“Great to meet you!” Paisley announced, on behalf of the group. “You're one of my favourite characters on casualty!”

“Great to hear!” The actress, who portrays Zoe, smiled. “And you're great on Tattoo Fixers!”

Name: Dawn French

“OMG!” Dawn shouted. “I thought I was going to die out there!” She then hugged, and greeted, everyone.

Gareth agreed. “It's probably the scariest thing I've ever had to do!” He laughed. “It's the fear of being hated by the public I think. But don't worry, we've all been through it now!”

Name: Dani Harmer

“Hi everyone, I'm Dani!” The former actress revealed as she reached the bottom of the stairs. “How are we all doing?”

“I think we are all over that initial petrifying entrance!” Courtney chuckled, going in to greet Dani. “Did it go alright for you?

Dani nodded. “Better than I expected, that's for sure!”

Name: Joey Essex

“The Essex has arrived!” Joey changed as he rushed down the stairs. “Who we got then?”

Paisley gave him a hug. “Great to see you again!” She smiled, after meeting him before on Celebs Go Dating. “Not like you to turn up to a party this late!”

Name: Colleen Ballinger

Colleen was the penultimate Housemate inside. “Oh my god, oh my god, that was crazy!” She was out of breath from her heart beating so quickly.

“Are you Okay?” Josh comforted, giving her hug. “You sound terrified!”

Colleen laughed. “I just need to calm down after that, I've never done anything like it before!”

Name: Niall Horan

“Crazy!” Niall was the final Housemate inside. “What a crazy experience!”

Paisley ran over, amazed that Niall was inside. “Hi, hi i am Paisley - great to meet you!”

“I'm Niall!” She hugged her. “I love you on Tattoo Fixers!”

“Celebrity Big Brother House this is Emma. Please gather at the sofa area immediately.” Everyone quit dispersed from their conversations, and followed instructions. “How are you all finding the house so far? Well I'm about to create a massive divide. Literally. Celebrity Housemates - you are about to be split into two teams. If I call your name now you are on The Green Team. Courtney. Josh. Paisley. Sunetra. Colleen. Niall. You are the Green Team. If I call your name now, you are on The Blue Team. Joey. Alan. Willow. Gareth. Dawn. Dani. You are the Blue Team. Please sit with your team members.” There was a few seconds allocated for them to split. “Over the coming days you'll compete for safety. The losing team could potentially face the first public vote of the series. That's all for now.”

DAY 1, 10:15PM - The first task is about to begin.

The Housemates were still around the sofas, until Big Brother spoke to them. “Housemates, this is Big Brother. Will Alan please collect the tray of shots from The Hatch?”

Alan got up. “Sure!” He collected them, and put them on the stool in the middle of the living area. “There we go!”

“Housemates. You are about to compete in the first Head to Head Team Challenge. Housemates. Shortly you will be asked to stand up. The order in which you stand you will determine the order you take a shot. The first will take red, and so on, until the last person. You will drink the contents of each shot. The bottom of each glass contains either a plus or minus number that will be added, or subtracted, to your team total. Please stand up.” everybody did as told. “Joey, you stood first therefore will take the Red Shot. This contains a shot of … Tomato Ketchup.” Joey drank the shot. “Joey, you have lost 5 points for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: -5, Green: 0. Paisley, you stood second therefore will take the Orange Shot. This contains a shot of … Orange Juice.” Paisley drank the shot. “Paisley, you have earned 15 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -5, Green: 15. Sunetra, you stood third therefore will take the Yellow Shot. This contains a shot of … Pure Lemon Juice.” Sunetra drank the shot. “Sunetra, you have earned 0 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -5, Green: 15. Gareth, you stood fourth therefore will take the Dark Green Shot. This contains a shot of … Health Kick Juice.” Gareth drank the shot. “Gareth, you have lost 2 points for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 15. Niall, you stood fifth therefore will take the Light Green Shot. This contains a shot of … Pure Lime Juice.” Niall drank the shot. “Niall, you have earned 10 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 25. Josh, you stood sixth therefore will take the Dark Blue Shot. This contains a shot of … Blueberry Juice.” Josh drank the shot. “Josh, you have earned 2 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 27. Willow, you stood seventh therefore will take the Light Blue Shot. This contains a shot of … Blue Raspberry Slush.” Willow drank the shot. “Willow, you have lost 1 point for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: -8, Green: 27. Courtney, you stood eighth therefore will take the Pink Shot. This contains a shot of … Pure Rose Extract.” Courtney drank the shot. “Courtney, you have earned 5 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -8, Green: 32. Dawn, you stood ninth therefore will take the Purple Shot. This contains a shot of … Grape Soda.” Dawn drank the shot. “Dawn, you have earned 1 point for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 32. Dani, you stood tenth therefore will take the Brown Shot. This contains a shot of … BBQ Sauce.” Dani drank the shot. “Dani, you have earned 0 points for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 32. Colleen, you stood eleventh therefore will take the White Shot. This contains a shot of … Milk.” Colleen drank the shot. “Colleen, you have lost 10 points for the Green Team. The current score is Blue: -7, Green: 22. Alan, you stood twelfth therefore will take the Black Shot. This contains a shot of … Dark Chocolate Sauce.” Alan drank the shot. [B]“Alan, you have earned 20 points for the Blue Team. The current score is Blue: 13, Green: 22. That is all for now. Big Brother will get back to you tomorrow with another challenge.”

“WE ARE THRASHING YOU!” Paisley joked, getting up and making a massive gesture. “But no, in all seriousness, well done everyone for that task.

Gareth is in the Diary Room, fuming at what had just happened in the challenge. “Big Brother I am so ****ing angry.”

”Gareth, Big Brother appreciates that the Blue Team perform worse in the previous challenge.” The big voice compensated. ”Would you like to take a moment to calm down in The Diary Room?”

“No, I bloody wouldn't.” Gareth was getting redder by the second. “Is what I would like is the Blue Team to pull their fingers out of their arses and score some points.”

”Big Brother would like to remind you that the challenge earlier was based upon chance.” Big Brother reminded. ”Big Brother would also like to remind you that you lost two points for your team, like many other Member so it would be unfair to blame your team.”

Last edited by Morgan.; 02-08-2017 at 06:04 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:50 PM #53
A great thief

A great thief

Josh, Joey & Colleen
Old 02-08-2017, 06:53 PM #54
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks View Post
Josh, Joey & Colleen
Some personal Favourites of mine too
Old 02-08-2017, 06:53 PM #55
A great thief

A great thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Some personal Favourites of mine too
Love it so far
Old 02-08-2017, 06:53 PM #56
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyHollyoaks View Post
Love it so far
Thank you
Old 03-08-2017, 05:09 PM #57
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Thursday 3rd August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 2 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - The team battle got off to a thrilling start …

TONIGHT - The Battles continue and only one team will come out unscathed.

DAY 2, 7:00AM - Housemates were waking up to their first day in the Big Brother House.

Paisley was first to greet the house. “Morning everyone!” She laughed, as everyone wiped their eyes and gradually got up and out of bed. “Did everyone sleep well?” She asked, despite it taking a few seconds for people to register the question and respond.

“Great thank you, Paisley.” Josh replied, stretching before getting out of bed. “I wonder they've got planned for today.

DAY 2, 7:14AM - After an angry rant in the Diary Room last night, Gareth is apologising to Big Brother

“Hello.” Gareth yawned, head held in shame.

How are you feeling this morning, Gareth?

Gareth frowned. “I must admit, I'm a little disappointed in myself. Through the pressure of Launch Night and the game my temper flared a little.” He stared into space. “I just think I should apologise for being so moody and horrible - especially on the first night.”

DAY 2, 8:38AM - Dani and Courtney are in the kitchen - making breakfast.

“Oh my god.” Dani said, putting her cereal into a bowl. “What a mad house!”

DAY 2, 10:45AM - Big Brother has gathered the housemates for the next Battle.

Once everyone was gathered, they noticed a tree full of sparkly apples, resembling the one from CBB15. ”Housemates, you will now participate in the second Battle - The Points Tree. Alan, as you earned the most points in the last battle - the Green Team will be reward with 12 points. Please now pick an apple.” Alan walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Alan you selected Josh. Josh will get 11 points for the Green Team. Josh, please now pick an apple.” Josh walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Josh you selected Paisley. Paisley will get 10 points for the Green Team. Paisley, please now pick an apple.” Paisley walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Paisley you selected Dawn. Dawn will get 9 points for the Blue Team. Dawn, please now pick an apple.” Dawn walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Dawn you selected Courtney. Courtney will get 8 points for the Green Team. Courtney, please now pick an apple.” Courtney walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Courtney you selected Joey. Joey will get 8 points for the Green Team. The Task will resume shortly,”

Everyone was ready to continue, and finish, the task. ”Joey, Please now pick an apple.” Joey walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Joey you selected Sunetra. Sunetra will get 6 points for the Green Team. Sunetra, please now pick an apple.” Sunetra walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Sunetra you selected Gareth. Gareth will get 5 points for the Blue Team. Gareth, please now pick an apple.” Gareth walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Gareth you selected Niall. Niall will get 4 points for the Green Team. Niall, please now pick an apple.” Niall walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Niall you selected Willow. Willow will get 3 points for the Blue Team. Willow, please now pick an apple.” Willow walked up to the tree, choosing one and holding the face up. ”Willow you selected Colleen. Colleen will get 2 points for the Green Team. That means Dani will get 1 point for the Blue Team. The Green Team remain in the lead with 63 Points, however the Blue Team are closing in with 50 Points. That is all for now.” Everyone dispersed after the challenge.

Josh and Niall struck up a conversation in the garden, on the benches around the bush animals. “I don't think selling out packed arena shows even compares to the Big Brother house!” Niall laughed, staring around into the sky.

“It's a whole different experience to what I expected,” Josh added. “But I don't think I'll ever regret doing it.”
Old 03-08-2017, 05:16 PM #58

Sounds good. Any late entrants??
Old 03-08-2017, 05:17 PM #59
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan View Post
Sounds good. Any late entrants??
There's going to be four late Entrants on Tuesday. Do you like it so far, who's your favourite?
Old 03-08-2017, 05:25 PM #60
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Who does everyone think could be a winner?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:48 PM #61
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

An evening bump
Old 04-08-2017, 08:52 AM #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
There's going to be four late Entrants on Tuesday. Do you like it so far, who's your favourite?
I think Courtney could be a good game player.
Old 04-08-2017, 10:48 AM #63
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Possibly, you'll just have to wait and see!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:00 PM #64

Hope we get some controversial characters to stir up the house!
Old 04-08-2017, 05:05 PM #65
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Friday 4th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 3 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - The Housemates spent their first full day in battle …

TONIGHT - The fight for safety continues with the next task.

DAY 3, 9:24AM - Joey, Paisley and Willow are eating toast in the garden.

“I wonder what today is going to bring.” Paisley smiled, taking a bite of her buttered toast. “I hope our green team can keep keep up our lead!”

Joey shook his head. “Nah, nah the blue team are going to catch up mate. Me and Willow are beasts at this!” Willow chuckled. “We are winnin’”

Paisley laughed at Joeys confidence. “You do know the team with the most points win, not the least?” She stood, ready to leave. “The green team will reign victorious.

DAY 3, 10:18AM - Sunetra has come to the Diary Room.

“I've just come to say thank you for such an amazing experience, really.” The actress smiled, lounging on the seat. “These are people I'd never normally meet in real life so it's a proper eye opener.”

Big Brother posed a question. “Who have you most enjoyed getting to know?”

Sunetra thought for a moment. “That's a tough one Big Brother.” She recalled everyone in her head. “I'm probably going to say Gareth - although he doesn't seem to be on the right side of the house, I find him really intersecting and I hope he doesn't get evicted this week because I've really enjoyed getting to know him

DAY 3, 1:45PM - The Housemates have been gathered in the garden for the third battle between the Blue and the Green Team. This time however, there are no points to be gained and instead, teams will be at risk of losing points.

The housemates, stood within their teams, awaited instructions from Big Brother. Housemates. Before you on the grass are various photos of you. One by one, blindfolded, you'll fire a tennis ball from the cannon on the decking. If you hit the face of an opposing team member, the opposing team will lose 2 points. If you hit the face of one of your team members, your team will lose 5 points. If you hit your own face, your team will lose 10 points. If you miss, nothing will be added or gained. Josh, you will go first. Josh applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Colleen. He fired it, hitting the face of Alan. Josh, you managed to hit Alan so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Colleen, you are next. Colleen applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Paisley. She fired it, hitting the face of Joey. Colleen, you managed to hit Joey so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Paisley, you are next. Paisley applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Niall. She fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Paisley, you managed to hit Paisley so the Green Team will lose 5 points. Niall, you are next. Niall applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Sunetra. He fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Niall, you managed to hit Colleen so the Green Team will lose 5 points. Sunetra, you are next. Sunetra applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Courtney. She fired it, hitting the face of Dawn. Sunetra, you managed to hit Dawn so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. Courtney, you are last for the Green Team. Courtney applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Josh. He fired it, hitting the face of Gareth. Courtney, you managed to hit Gareth so the Blue Team will lose 2 points. The Green Team now have 53 points, whilst the Blue Team have 42. It's time for the Blue Team to play. The Green Team moved from the cannon, letting the enemies line up. Joey, you will go first. Joey applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Alan. He fired it, hitting the face of Willow. Joey, you managed to hit Willow so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. Alan, you are next. Alan applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Willow. He fired it, hitting the face of Dani. Alan, you managed to hit Dani so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. Willow, you are next. Willow applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Gareth. She fired it, hitting the face of Courtney. Willow, you managed to hit Courtney so the Green Team will lose 2 points. Gareth, you are next. Gareth applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Dawn. He fired it, hitting the face of Colleen. Gareth, you managed to hit Colleen so the Green Team will lose 2 points. Dawn, you are next. Dawn applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Dani. She fired it, hitting the face of nobody. Dawn, you managed to hit nothing so the no points will be lost or gained. Dani, you are last for the Green Team. Dani applied the blindfold, and was positioned in front of the cannon by Joey. She fired it, hitting the face of Dawn. Dani, you managed to hit Dawn so the Blue Team will lose 5 points. The Green Team now have 49 points, whilst the Blue Team have 27. Big Brother will get back to you tomorrow for the final battle. Blue Team - you have a lot of catching up to do in order to beat The Green Team. The teams dispersed back to the house, to talk about the battle no doubt.

DAY 3, 3:18PM - Gareth has come to the Diary Room to vent after the battle.

“Big Brother, I'm so sorry to go off on one again but I'm so ****ing pissed off because our team are trailing behind yet again, and I really don't want to go home just yet.” Gareth raged, not even looking at the camera. “We better win tomorrow, I'll be so ****ing disappointed if we don't.”

Big Brother tried to comfort Gareth. ”Big Brother would like to congratulate you on scoring points for your team in that battle, they all add up. Big Brother would also like to inform you there are lots of points up for grabs tomorrow and also lots to lose so Big Brother hopes the right outcome is reached.”

Gareth sighed. “Alright then, thank you.” He then left the Diary Room.

DAY 3, 7:59PM - Paisley and Joey are cuddling up to one another in the Garden.

Paisley was lay against the chest of Joey. “I'm so glad we got to meet properly in this house.”

“But you have to admit,” Joey began. “Celebs Go Dating was really fun!” Paisley nodded, getting closer. “And by the looks of this right now, there might be another two celebs dating by time they come out of the Celebrity Big Brother House?”

Paisley chuckled. “I have a feeling they'll be taking things slowly.”
Old 05-08-2017, 07:32 PM #66
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Saturday 5th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 4 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - One team stormed ahead of the Other …

TONIGHT - The Battles come to their thrilling end, and one team will reign victorious.

DAY 4, 9:43AM - Courtney and Alan are catching up in The Bedroom.

“What've you been up to since The Apprentice then?” Alan asked, looking to see what Courtney had achieved. “Much going on, or not?”

Courtney nodded. “I've been fairly busy, renamed the business Bubblegum Stuff, and it's doing really well.” He informed. “We have ourselves in plenty of shops so I, really happy with how it's gone.”

“Good, good.” Alan congratulated. “I'm going to go and get some tea, see you later!”

DAY 4, 10:45AM - The Housemates have been gathered for the final battle of the two teams.

The teams were sat with eachother, a selection of different coloured gifts in front of them. This is Big Brother. In front of you you will find a selection of 12 gifts, each containing a different positive or negative point value. One by one you'll be called to give a gift to someone else, and they team will receive the point value stated. You cannot give someone more than one gift. Courtney, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Courtney looked at the options, and picked up the Black one. “I'm going to give this one to Willow please, Big Brother.”

Courtney, you have given Willow the Black Gift. This contains nothing - so the Blue Team will get nothing. Willow, please choose your colour and housemate.

Willow selected the Yellow gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Josh, this one matches your hair so I'm going to give you the gift!”

Willow, you have given Josh the Yellow Gift. This contains 30 - so the Green Team will get 30 points. Josh, please choose your colour and housemate.

Josh thought carefully about his decision. “I'm going to take a risk here, and give the red gift to someone on my team. I choose Colleen.”

Josh, you have given Colleen the Black Gift. This contains 50 points - so the Green Team will get 50 points. Colleen, please choose your colour and housemate.

Colleen took a couple of seconds to decide. “Right, I'm going to give the Light Green Gift to Gareth please.”

Colleen, you have given Gareth the Light Green Gift. This contains 10 - so the Blue Team will get 10 Points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 129 points, and the Blue Team have 37 points. Gareth, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Gareth played eenie-meenie with the options. “Paisley, you can have the pink gift.” He passed it to her.

Gareth, you have given Paisley the Pink Gift. This contains minus 10 points - so the Green Team will get lose 10 points. Paisley, please choose your colour and housemate.

Paisley selected the Dark Blue gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Because I am good mates with you, this ones for you Joey.”

Paisley, you have given Joey the Dark Blue Gift. This contains 20 points - so the Blue Team will get 20 points. Joey, please choose your colour and housemate.

Joey, at first, was stuck with who to pick. “Sunetra, I'm going to give you the white gift.”

Joey, you have given Sunetra the White Gift. This contains minus 50 points - so the Green Team will lose 50 points. Sunetra, please choose your colour and housemate.

Sunetra took a couple of seconds to decide. “I'm going to give this orange gift to Alan please.”

Sunetra, you have given Alan the Orange Gift. This contains nothing - so the Blue Team will get no points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 69 points, and the Blue Team have 57 points. Alan, please select a colour and choose someone to receive it.

Alan took a moment to decide. “I am giving the Light Blue Gift to Niall please.

Alan, you have given Niall the Light Blue Gift. This contains 40 points - so the Green Team will get get 40 points. Niall, please choose your colour and housemate.

Niall picked the Purple gift, before deciding who to give it to. “Dawn, you seem like the person to like purple, so this is for you.”

Niall, you have given Dawn the Purple Gift. This contains minus 20 points - so the Blue Team will lose 20 points. Dawn, please choose your colour and housemate.

Dawn had the choice of just two “Courtney, I'm going to give you the brown gift. You know, the one that looks a bit like ****.”

Dawn, you have given Courtney the Brown Gift. This contains minus 30 points - so the Green Team will lose 30 points. Dani, that leaves you with the Dark Green Gift which contains minus 40 points. The points currently stand at; The Green Team have 79 points, and the Blue Team have -7 points. This is also the end of the Battles, and the Blue Team you have lost. Now it's time for your punishment. The Blue Team looked nervous. Four of you will be facing eviction on Tuesday. Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani - as you all received minus scores in this final battle, you will face eviction. Tomorrow, you will all nominate and two more will join you. That is all for now.

DAY 4, 3:18PM - Willow has come to the Diary Room.

The teen was upset, almost crying. “Don't mind me, I'm just being a bit soppy.”

Is everything okay Willow? Big Brother asked. Big Brother is here if you need.

Willow nodded. “I'm just really sad that I'm up for eviction.” She sobbed. “It's the first Eviction and anyone could go. I just really hope I have made enough of an impression to stay in the game.”
Old 05-08-2017, 07:33 PM #67
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Who do you think is in danger of leaving? Who could be joining them in the chopping block?
Old 05-08-2017, 08:27 PM #68

When is the eviction?

Get Colleen out!
Old 06-08-2017, 08:36 AM #69
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan View Post
When is the eviction?

Get Colleen out!
Tuesday.

Why do you not like Colleen
Old 06-08-2017, 03:36 PM #70
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tonight's show has nominations, should be good!
Old 06-08-2017, 04:05 PM #71
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Sunday 6th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 5 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani were put up for eviction …

TONIGHT - Housemates nominate to see who else will join them.

DAY 5, 9:30AM - Nominations have begun. As they failed the Battle Task; Alan, Willow, Dawn and Dani cannot nominate or be nominated.

Quote:
Josh;
Josh’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that could rub the House the wrong way. Josh's second Nomination is for Courtney, as he hasn't got to know him.
Quote:
Colleen;
Colleen’s first Nomination is for Sunetra, as she has been fairly quiet in the house. Colleen’s second Nomination is for Gareth, as he has been angry at the results, and so isn't helpful to have around.
Quote:
Joey;
Joey’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he hasn't taken the time to get to know him. Joey’s second Nomination is for Sunetra, for the same reason.
Quote:
Paisley;
Paisley’s first Nomination is for Courtney, as he has been fairly reserved. Paisley’s second Nomination is for Gareth, as he hasn't got to know her.
Quote:
Gareth;
Gareth's first Nomination is for Paisley, as she is young and gets on his nerves. Gareth's second Nomination is for Joey, as he is too vain.
Quote:
Niall;
Niall’s first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that will probably become progressively worse in the environment. Niall’s second Nomination is for Sunetra, as she been really quiet.
Quote:
Sunetra;
Sunetra’s first Nomination is for Courtney, as he isn't making as much if an effort to get to know people, as other housemates are. Sunetra’s second Nomination is for Joey, as she doesn't like how vain and outlandish he is.
Quote:
Courtney;
Courtney's first Nomination is for Gareth, as he has shown a temper that could rub the House the wrong way. Courtney's second Nomination is for Sunetra, as he finds her quiet and boring.
DAY 5, 12:45PM - Big Brother has gathered the housemates to reveal the results of the nominations.

Everybody was on the sofas, scared as to what was going to happen. Housemates. Earlier you all nominated for the first time. Alan … Willow … Dawn … Dani … as you know you all face eviction. Josh … Colleen … Niall … you all received no nominations so you will all be safe this week. Paisley … you received one nominations so you will be safe this week. Joey … you received two nominations so you will be safe this week. With six nominations … Gareth … you have been nominated for eviction. Sunetra … Courtney … one of you received four nominations and one of you received three nominations. The housemate with four nominations and facing eviction is … Sunetra. That means Alan … Willow … Dawn … Dani … Gareth … Sunetra … you will all face a double eviction this Tuesday and the vote has now officially opened. Good luck.

DAY 5, 1:34PM - Sunetra has come to the Diary Room.

Sunetra was still reeling after the result of the nominations. “I'm really upset that I have been nominated this week Big Brother.” She frowned. “I actually thought that I was getting on with all my housemates really well, but I suppose you have to pick someone and in this instance it was me.” She held up her hands that were shaking. “I'm really nervous that it's a double eviction too. At first I was a little confident that maybe I could scrape through in a single but when you look at my opponents then it seems pretty obvious that I'm going to be one of the two to go.

DAY 5, 4:57PM - Sunetra and Colleen are cooking in the kitchen.

Occasionally stirring the pan of sauce, Colleen sparked a conversation. “Have you ever done anything like this before?”

“No, I haven't lived in a house with eleven other people if that's what you mean?!” She shook some spices into the pan. “I was hoping for a bit of an easy first week, and to spark some real relationships with people but I've ended up nominated!”

Colleen tasted some of the sauce, nodding at how nice it was, before responding. “It's not your fault though - I think it was hard for us all to pick two people.”

“Yeah.” Sunetra agreed. “And I've kept quiet as well so people don't know the real me yet, I suppose.” She poured a fair portion of sauce over each plate of rice behind her before shouting over to everyone. “DINNERS READY!” Everybody began to gather around, taking their seats at the table, as Sunetra handed out the plates. “Well I hope everybody enjoys it - it's my own family curry recipe with some rice, nothing too special!” She took her seat. “Colleen helped too!”

Gareth took a bite, loving it. “Well done Sunetra - this is absolutely gorgeous!”

This week - Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani face the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Visit the following poll to cast your VOTE TO SAVE so your favourite housemate will survive as only 4 can make it out alive! https://goo.gl/forms/liJwIP9Pjiv2tUcm1
Old 06-08-2017, 04:06 PM #72
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Voting closes tomorrow at around 6/7 PM but you will be told when
Old 06-08-2017, 04:08 PM #73

Keep Sunetra in!!!!
Old 06-08-2017, 07:41 PM #74
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Bumping before BB
Old 06-08-2017, 08:15 PM #75
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Save your fave!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, 2017, celebrity big brother, closed, hiatus, highlights, hm, launch, launches, launching, nominations, open, voting