Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 06-08-2017, 09:05 PM #76
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

After BB Bump
Old 06-08-2017, 10:51 PM #77
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Just voted, loving these episodes so far!
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 07-08-2017, 08:25 AM #78
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Old 07-08-2017, 08:40 AM #79
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

The celebrities have been in the house for a whole week already
Old 07-08-2017, 09:25 AM #80
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

With well over 1000 votes, the voting has closed. Thank you all so much
Old 07-08-2017, 05:34 PM #81
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Celebrity Big Brother (Summer 2017)
Monday 7th August 2017
Highlights Show (Day 6 Highlights)

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - Alan, Willow, Dawn, Dani, Gareth and Sunetra were put up for eviction.

TONIGHT - Housemates receive news on the Shopping Budget.

DAY 6, 10:48AM - Housemates are receiving news on this weeks shopping.

Everybody was gathered on the sofas to find out the news. Housemates, as you are aware; Josh, Colleen, Paisley, Niall, Sunetra and Courtney won the Battle Task. As a reward, those six Housemates will have a luxury shopping budget so will shortly be allowed 20 minutes with the Ocado Tablet to order any food they would like. You are also aware that Joey, Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn and Dani failed the Battle Task. As a punishment, those six Housemates will live on a diet of rice, beans and Bog Brothers Vegetable Slop for the week.
BB announced.

Dani gagged. “Ugh, that is disgusting!”

Housemates, that is not all. Before you entered the house you were reminded of the
rules. That means you should know of the importance of not talking about nominations. Yesterday, at 4:57PM in a conversation between Colleen and Sunetra in the kitchen - the following was said …

Quote:
“I was hoping for a bit of an easy first week, and to spark some real relationships with people but I've ended up nominated!”

Colleen tasted some of the sauce, nodding at how nice it was, before responding. “It's not your fault though - I think it was hard for us all to pick two people.”

“Yeah.” Sunetra agreed. “And I've kept quiet as well so people don't know the real me yet, I suppose.”
Colleen and Sunetra - as you both broke a fundamental rule of Big Brother - you'll both be on the basic diet of rice, beans and Big Brothers Vegetable Slop this week. That is all for now.

DAY 6, 1:00PM - Josh, Paisley, Niall and Courtney are in the Diary Room choosing their Shopping.

They were all tapping away, adding the items they wanted as they scrolled through the page of items. Housemates, your time is up. Big Brother will deliver Shopping later today. You may now leave the Diary Room.

DAY 6, 1:30PM - Colleen, Joey, Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani are unpacking their Basic Budget in the kitchen.

“Oh how I can't wait to get stuck into this!” Willow chuckled, in a sarcastic tone, whilst carrying a rusty metal bucket of the veg slop. “This is just the worst!”

“This is your ****ing fault, Blue Team.” Gareth raged pushing some of the bags of rice on the ground. “You picked the wrong ****ing Boxes and drinks on the tasks and your aim is ****, and it's all your fault that we are ****ing eating this **** food.”

Sunetra rushed over, rubbing his back to calm him down. “Look Gareth, we are all in this together. Just calm down a little and we can go from there!” She smiled, as Gareth removed her arm from his back and shoved her away from him.

“GET OFF ME.” He shouted. “I don't need your ****ING sympathy!”

Will Gareth please come to the Diary Room immediately. Big Brother attempted to diffuse the situation - Gareth going straight up to the room with the chair. Gareth, Big Brother would firstly like to calm you down. Big Brother would also like to remind you of the rules regarding violence and aggressive towards your housemates. This evening you shoved Sunetra away in an aggressive manner and this is completely unacceptable. Due to your behaviour, Big Brother has no choice but to give you a formal warning. Big Brother would like you to remain in the Diary Room until the situation has diffused and you are completely calm. Gareth held his head in shame.

This week - Alan, Willow, Gareth, Dawn, Sunetra and Dani face the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Voting closed this morning, so there are no more chances to save your favourite.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:38 PM #82

Gareth Malone being aggressive. Oh dear.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:38 PM #83

Who's evicted?
Old 07-08-2017, 05:48 PM #84
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBUK-Fan View Post
Who's evicted?
You'll find out in the Eviction Show tomorrow

I had to close it early so I had time to plan and write the Eviction Show and the highlights up until Friday.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:48 PM #85
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Gareth Malone being aggressive. Oh dear.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:53 PM #86

Get Willow and Gareth out!
Old 08-08-2017, 02:16 PM #87
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Who do YOU think will be leaving tonight?
Old 08-08-2017, 02:58 PM #88

Willow is going for certain! Who is entering?
Old 08-08-2017, 04:07 PM #89
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Willow is going for certain! Who is entering?
Some clues;
You won't beLEAF the first Housemate.
The second housemate is currently in CBB now.
The third housemate might have something to say about Paisley.
The fourth housemate is a surprise

Last edited by Morgan.; 08-08-2017 at 04:07 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:21 PM #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Some clues;
You won't beLEAF the first Housemate.
The second housemate is currently in CBB now.
The third housemate might have something to say about Paisley.
The fourth housemate is a surprise
1. Leaf? Gardener? Lettice Rowbotham?

2. Paul Danan? Trisha Paytas? Karthik Nagesan?

3. Sketch? Jay? Alice?

4. Is it Obama?
Old 08-08-2017, 07:46 PM #91
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 8th August 2017
Live Eviction Show (Day 7 Highlights and Live Eviction) - Part 1

PREVIOUSLY on Big Brother - Housemates got news on the Shopping, leading to Gareth receiving a Formal Warning.

TONIGHT - The first TWO HOUSEMATES will be evicted from the house.

Emma Willis presented Live, walking from the studio and out onto the catwalk. “Welcome to the first live Double Eviction of Celebrity Big Brother!” She cheered, the crowd applauding. “You heard me right, tonight we shall be kicking two celebrities right out the front door but not to worry because Big Brother knows there's plenty of space to fill! Yes, FOUR new celebrity housemates will be walking in tonight and they'll be holding all of the power this week. More on that later, but first let's catch up on what happened yesterday.”

DAY 7, 1:32PM - Gareth has called a House Meeting.

Everybody was sat around the sofa area, with Gareth stood addressing the group. “Now, I have called a house meeting because my behaviour last night was just unacceptable. Sunetra, I am extremely sorry for being aggressive towards you. And to everyone else, I hope you don't see this side of me again. Anyone else on the basic budget get will understand it's a horrible thing to eat and go through, so I hope you forgive me.

Emma was back presenting Live. “So Gareth has apologised, but will it be accepted by the house? Now, anyway, it's time to save three Housemates from impending eviction. Let's go live to the house.”

“Celebrity Big Brother House this is Emma. Alan … Willow … Gareth … Dawn … Sunetra … Dani; the viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed. For the last 48 hours, the British public have been voting to evict and I can now reveal the first three Housemates to be saved.” She paused for tension. “The first three Housemates safe are … Alan … Dani … and Sunetra. You collectively received 40.7% of the vote to save so will remain in the house. I will bring more news shortly.”
Old 08-08-2017, 07:46 PM #92
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 8th August 2017
Live Eviction Show (Day 7 Highlights and Live Eviction) - Part 2

Emma returned with the next part of the show. “Hello and Welcome back to the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Before the break, we saw Alan, Dani, and Sunetra be saved from the public vote - leaving Dawn, Gareth and Willow in danger. It's time to talk to the house once again.”

“Celebrity Big Brother House this is Emma. Dawn … Gareth … Willow; the viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed. For the last 48 hours, the British public have been voting to evict and I can now reveal the housemate with just 3.6% of votes, and the 1st to be evicted is … Gareth, Gareth you've lost your place in the Celebrity Big Brother House. You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes.”

Gareth walked down the stairs, to strong boos, before joining Emma in the Interview Stage. “Gareth, I'm so sad that you're out of the house, I think we all had high hopes. How does it feel to be the first housemate evicted from the series, and with less than 4% of the vote to Save?”

Gareth frowned. “I think I hoped for safety - but when you look at the opponents in hindsight they have much more of a fan base so that makes it a little more soft!

Emma nodded. “So why do you think you were the first to be evicted?”

“Kind of the same reason as before really.” Gareth said. “Others had a bigger fan base, and my meltdowns and outbursts probably didn't help my case.”

“As you said just, we did see a lot of your temper in the house.” Emma reiterated. “Do you think that flared up more because of the environment or is that something that's a regular occurrence?”

“I have a temper usually,” Gareth begun. “But I am probably more hesitant in the real world because it's a real experience. In the house you forget the cameras, the public, and everyone else and if something pisses you off, you're not going to hold back.”

Emma agreed. “When you look back on it, do you wish that you held back and regranted yourself?”

Gareth nodded. “Of course I wish I had, but it would have made me less genuine, and in turn made the experience less authentic to me.”

“Do you have any regrets from your time in the house?” Emma continued.

Gareth shook his head. “No. If you dwell on the past too much then, in my opinion, you can never move on. Instead of regretting things I did in there I'm going to learn from them and improve myself.”

“Are you happy to be out of the house?” Emma asked. “Or would you have liked to stayed a little longer?”

Gareth answered honestly. “I think we all go in there wanting to make the final, potentially even win, but that can't happen if someone isn't the first, or second, or third out so it had to be someone, and I suppose it's me!”

“I'm going to let you in on a secret now Gareth.” Once the double eviction is over, four more Housemates are going to be entering! How do you think that's going to shake up the house?”

“Gareth grinned, happy at the twist. “Oh it'll definitely shake it up. Everyone's already formed their relationships so it's probably going to show the cracks.”

“Now really quickly -“ Emma rushed. “Who should leave next tonight, and who should go on to win?”

“Willow to leave, Dawn to win!”

Emma gave him a hug. “Thanks so much for being a part of the show - go and see your family!”
Old 08-08-2017, 07:47 PM #93
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 8th August 2017
Live Eviction Show (Day 7 Highlights and Live Eviction) - Part 3

Emma returned with the penultimate part of the show. “Hello and Welcome back to the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Before the break, we saw Gareth evicted from the house in a disappointing last place - leaving Dawn and Willow in danger. It's time to talk to the house One last time.”

“Celebrity Big Brother House this is Emma. Dawn … Willow; the viewers have spoken, your fate is sealed. For the last 48 hours, the British public have been voting to evict and I can now reveal the housemate with with just 6.1% of votes, and the 2nd to be evicted is … Dawn, Dawn you've lost your place in the Celebrity Big Brother House. You have 30 seconds to say your goodbyes.”

Dawn walked down the stairs, to strong cheers, before joining Emma in the Interview Stage. “I have to say Dawn, I am genuinely surprised to see such a legend leave the house at the first opportunity.” She hugged her, before they took their seats. “How does it feel to be out of the house in second-last place?”

Dawn shrugged her shoulders. “It's disheartening, who wants to leave on Day 8 eh?”

“Exactly right!” Emma smiled. “What do you think the reason is for being out this quickly?”

Dawn shrugged, again. “I really have no idea. At first I thought it was because I was boring and didn't do much, but Gareth also left and he was a big personality - so I'm really, really stumped.”

“Do you have any regrets about your time?” Emma asked. “Anything you wished you did differently or changed?”

“You know what, I actually don't.” Dawn replied. “I had to be true to myself in the house otherwise I wouldn't have coped with it. As long as I was myself through and through, then I'm happy.”

Emma agreed. “What have you enjoyed most about the experience?”

Dawn thought for a moment. “I've actually enjoyed meeting people I wouldn't necessarily meet normally, and getting to know them. They're all great people in there.”

“I have a little secret to let you in on, Dawn.” Emma grinned. “There will be four new housemates going inside tonight! Do you reckon that will shake up things or not?”

Dawn laughed, thinking it will. “Totally, that's going to be great! I'm glad I'm not there to see the carnage!”

“Now quickly before you have to go,” Emma begun. “Who should leave next week, and whomdo you want to win?”

Dawn thought for a second. “I think Alan to be evicted, and I want Paisley to win!”
Old 08-08-2017, 07:48 PM #94
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Tuesday 8th August 2017
Live Eviction Show (Day 7 Highlights and Live Eviction) - Part 4

Emma returned with the final part of the show. “Hello and Welcome back to the first Live Double Eviction of the series. Before the break, we saw Gareth and Dawn evicted from the house and now we are going to send four brand new Celebrity Housemates in. First up, we have a former pop star, but who could it be?”

Quote:
“So you think I'll find a housemate that is SO MACHO?” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of dark, wavy hair. “I am Sinitta and you'll probably know me best for being a pop star and the accomplice of Simon Cowell. I think many will also recognise me for my outlandish outfits too, such as the leaves and the African American Headdress. You may ask why I am going into the Celebrity Big Brother House - especially with my track record of diva demands such as a swearing ban, drinking ban, and personal bodyguard - but now I've overcome that I'm looking forward to it. Being a late entrant has helped me see that they're actually nice people and I have nothing to worry about!”

“It's Sinitta!” Emma introduced, for the first time since the previous Tuesday. “Now you stay right there because there's some new ink to join you!”

Quote:
“This time, it looks like I'll be under Big Brothers NEEDLE!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of curly brown hair and a dark denim outfit. “I am Sketch and I am a tattoo artist on the E4 show Tattoo Fixers. I cannot wait to be reunited with Paisley though p, she's my best friend and I think we are going to kill it! People want to know what I think about her and Joey - but in all honesty I'm just happy with doing what she feels is best, and Joeys a nice lad. Going in this house is going to be one big learning curve - but I cant wait to enter and have the summer of a lifetime! ”

“It's Sketch!” Emma said, the tattoo artist joining Sinitta. “So now we have half of the newbies, and this next one will be bringing us joy!”

“It's Amelia.” Amelia came out to a good reception, meeting the others with Emma. “Now there's only one more newbie left - so it's time to get your dancing shoes on!”

Quote:
“Let's hope Big Brother doesn't have TWO LEFT FEET!” The celebrity Housemate spoke, amongst flashes of an afro. “hi, my name is Perri Kiely and I am a member of dance troupe Diversity who won Britain's Got Talent a lifetime ago! I'm really looking forward to CBB actually - I'm not new to Reality TV as I did Celebs Go Dating, and Jordan has given me a few tips after he was on I'm a Celebrity last year, hopefully that's all the prep I need. I think it's definitely going to be hard living in complete seclusion for the next few weeks, no social media, no familiar faces etc. It's a challenge though, and life wouldn't be worth living if you didn't get pushed to your limits!”

“It's Perri!” As he joined the others - Emma put them centre stage. “Now, welcome to the show! Crowd noises are currently being played into the house which is normal following the eviction so they’ll be completely unaware that you're going in.” She told them. “Now Big Brother has told me to warn you tonight will bring an important decision for you so you need to be prepared to know who your favourites are!” They all understood! “Right then, I think you're all ready to go inside!” Once they were inside, Emma could tell the audience of the twist. “So tonight our four newbies will all be told they have immunity - and that each of them will choose another housemate to make immune. Once this has been done, Big Brother will reveal immunity comes at a price and everybody immune will be BANNED from nominating this week. That is all I have time for tonight - join me on Friday for the second Double Eviction Show of the series! Good night!”
Old 08-08-2017, 08:15 PM #95
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

What are everyone's thoughts on the evictions and on the entrances?
Old 08-08-2017, 09:18 PM #96
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

There's plenty more surprises waiting for this eviction!
Old 08-08-2017, 09:36 PM #97

Ffs Willow is still there.
Old 08-08-2017, 09:36 PM #98

Oh dear, Amelia Lily. Absolute bore
Old 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM #99
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Gonna try to give Amelia more to do

And there'll be more chances to evict Willow
Old 09-08-2017, 04:51 PM #100
A great thief

A great thief

Sketch is my new favourite but Jay is bae

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, 2017, celebrity big brother, closed, hiatus, highlights, hm, launch, launches, launching, nominations, open, voting