Notices

TV Chat Chat about anything else on TV not covered by the other forums in this category.

Old 20-07-2019, 08:20 AM #651
TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

TeamIsrael <3 <3 <3

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post

Spoiler:

MICHONNE AND EZEKIEL?? REALLY?? I know it was a thing in the comics but it feels completely out of nowhere?

What's Negan doing with Lucille? Why does she look a tad different? WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?

Spoiler:

idk if you saw in the FTWD thread but, yeah, the comics ended the issue after that with a 20 year time skip and epilogue
Spoiler:

Negan's redemption arc, at the last episode of season 9 he rescued Judith and dog remember and he also gives advice to Michonne now

i can see it easily being that Negan is the one who kills Alpha

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Spoiler:

Israel we Love You
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 21-08-2019, 04:17 AM #652
Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Queen of Walford

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...eries-netflix/

Spoiler:

Looks like Christian (Rosita) could be leaving if she has taken on a leading role
Old 22-08-2019, 12:48 AM #653

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/ustv/a...eries-netflix/

Spoiler:

Looks like Christian (Rosita) could be leaving if she has taken on a leading role
Spoiler:

and just like that I'm pissed off lmao. I REALLY don't like how they had her friendship with tara.... essentially retconned in season 9. remember when Rosita watched over Tara as she woke up in 5x16? And how Tara watched over Rosita as she woke up in 7x16? They were easily one of the most noteworthy friendships and when Rosita is ill at Hilltop they don't even talk properly and Rosita isn't seen mourning her death?

possibly an unpopular opinion but i really don'tlike how rosita's not really had her time be an independent woman. sure she was single between 7x08 and 9x06 but in 7b she was acting (mainly) in the name of Abraham (nothing wrong with that) and she barely appeared in Season 8 due to Christian's pregnancy) and now we could be saying goodbye to her in what will be
season-long love square... okay...

it's been established Rosita learnt so many skills from her past relationships in which she was undermined, why didn't we see more of them? Why do we need love drama? I'm not rooting for Rosita to get with anyone, sure Gabe makes her happy and respects her but it was so left-field it's hard for me to get behind it. Eugene is... Eugene, and Siddiq I've formed no connection with. Let Rosita be a single parent and kick ass while doing it

Rosita had plenty of development in Season 7 (one of the few redeeming qualities of such a poor season) and partly in Season 8 (from going solo in 7b to kill Negan, to respecting Rick's more calculated plan in season 8) so I can't be too mad if she goes. They did something with her character, it's just a shame the only skill she picked up from her exes is her bomb defusing skills.

Obviously Rosita's absence can't be helped since she has another show and it won't be the writers offing her despite her being a great character with more potential, but it still stings they didnt do as much as they could've with her with the time they've had her for

On this note, the only women/girls from the first five seasons remaining are Carol, Barbara (who isn't a main character and barely has any lines) and Judith (and Judith was only really a presence until 9x06 onwards, she was just a background character/plot point in the years building up to her being established as a character)

On the contrary, Daryl, Aaron, Eugene, and Gabriel are the only men from the first five seasons (Aaron being the least developed/shown character, despite being introduced the same time as Barbara). I don't mean anything by this, but it's just surreal to think the second longest running actress on the show currently will be Barbara's actress - a recurring character who has a few lines here and there )
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 22-08-2019, 01:14 AM #654
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

they BETTER not fookin do that

Old 22-08-2019, 01:19 AM #655
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

WHY are all the women continuing to drop like flies over the past 3 seasons.

losing Sasha, Maggie, Enid, Tara and potentially Rosita is a HUGE ass mistake

meanwhile, expendable male characters continue to be their mediocre selves and stay for the long haul

it's infuriating :riphair:
Old 22-08-2019, 10:30 AM #656

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moniqua View Post
Spoiler:

WHY are all the women continuing to drop like flies over the past 3 seasons.

losing Sasha, Maggie, Enid, Tara and potentially Rosita is a HUGE ass mistake

meanwhile, expendable male characters continue to be their mediocre selves and stay for the long haul

it's infuriating :riphair:
Spoiler:

Maggie going couldn't be helped and while SMG did have Star Trek, they could've written Sasha out without killing her

Killing off Tara and Enid TOGETHER was a ****ing stupid idea. In the comics, there were two 'big' deaths. In the TV series? There were THREE. Im opposed to Tara and Enid's deaths but I's settle for just one of them and the one of them being appropriately mourned

It's hard not to agree with the men part tbh (to an extent). I love Aaron, Gabe's had great development, and while Eugene has too, he just still feels annoying. Daryl was TRASH between season 4 and 8 but got better in Season 9 but he was so unnecessary until then
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
22, banned, club, dead, discusssion, ezekiel, fan, fanclub, king, list, niamh, oct, season, thread, trailer, walking