Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB18 Big Brother 18 UK was shown on Channel 5 in June and July 2017, and was won by Isabelle with Raph second. Discuss the series here.

Old 25-07-2017, 12:01 AM #51

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Amanda Barrie
BB18: Chanelle

Shows Shes there for the U fortunately for her fake paps and attention.....Charlotte needs to go
Old 25-07-2017, 12:05 AM #52
Team Grrumpy

Team Grrumpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
They've done live mid week evictions before though?
Yes that's true but maybe then they didn't have the present budgetary constraints. I think in the past the neighbours complained a bit too. Also they have to get the Friday crowd out early because of noise etc so the fewer to interview the earlier they can close the show down. Blame the noise abatement society - and the low budget...
mr rochester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:08 AM #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilbro View Post
An audience half filled with gnomes, a lack of eviction music isn't much to brag about. She'll probably get a 3 person interview alongside the two evictees on Wednesday ( ) so at least she'll get some aspect of a live eviction
Unlike the Chavs who would have greeted her if she walked down the stairs and into the eviction "crowd". The type of people who sneer at everyone and the kitchen sink unless they see a HM of their own kind. So, I doubt Charlotte will be crying into her cornflakes the following morning over what she missed out on. Being evicted to a bunch of chavs and tacky music isn't the be and end all of BB. Chanelle might've enjoyed sitting amongst them, but I doubt Charlotte would.

Last edited by Nancy.; 25-07-2017 at 09:05 AM.
Nancy. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:13 AM #54

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy. View Post
Unlike the Chavs who would have greeted her if she walked down the stairs and into the eviction "crowd". The type of people who sneer at everyone and the kitchen sink unless they see a HM of their own kind. So, I doubt Charlotte will be crying into her cornflakes the following morning over what she missed out on. Walking down the stairs to a bunch of chavs and tacky music isn't the be and end all of BB. Chanelle might've be at home sitting amongst the rabble, but I doubt Charlotte would revel in it.
Why are you so extra lmao. And how is Chanelle relevant to what I said? Are you still not over her? Having to bring her into posts about her? Obsessed much?
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 12:15 AM #55
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian

Day 50 or not, they are still in the game
Old 25-07-2017, 12:30 AM #56

Quote:
how is Chanelle relevant to what I said? Are you still not over her? Having to bring her into posts about her? Obsessed much?
Because you keep banging on about what a wonderful reception she received, which I am still baffled about after watching it for myself the following day. It wasn't nearly as massive as all the Leatherface fans claimed. and if anyone's obsessed around here, it's her fans who repeatedly go on about Lotan when they're getting dragged, left, right and center.

Anything else, hon?

Last edited by Nancy.; 25-07-2017 at 12:33 AM.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:34 AM #57

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Because you keep banging on about what a wonderful reception she received, which I am still baffled about after watching it for myself the following day. It wasn't nearly as massive as all the Chanelle fans claimed. and if anyone's obsessed around here, it's Leatherface's fans who repeatedly go on about Lotan after being dragged, left, right and center. Anything else, hon?
"Banging on" I reiterated the fact she got a standing ovation after someone (you, I think, but I forget) said she didn't and that it was an exaggeration.
Literally who goes on about Lotan on and on? He's only been mentioned recently due to how pressed Lotan fans are getting. And he's not getting body-shamed or personal insults is he? Nah

I don't have anything else to say, hon. But keep up the hostility, slutshaming and bodyshaming. I find it endearing that you aim to emulate Lotan's defining characteristics in your posts!
Old 25-07-2017, 12:43 AM #58

Quote:
"Banging on" I reiterated the fact she got a standing ovation after someone (you, I think, but I forget) said she didn't and that it was an exaggeration.
Literally who goes on about Lotan on and on? He's only been mentioned recently due to how pressed Lotan fans are getting. And he's not getting body-shamed or personal insults is he? Nah

I don't have anything else to say, hon. But keep up the hostility, slutshaming and bodyshaming. I find it endearing that you aim to emulate Lotan's defining characteristics in your posts!
Rubbish!!!Do a search for Lotan on Tibb and you'll see how much he's been talked about (or rather DRAGGED) over the past week alone. and most of the comments weren't even in retaliation to his fans saying something to people. It's all there in B/W, hon. The other stuff is just sheer nonsense, tbh and not worth responding to.

Last edited by Nancy.; 25-07-2017 at 12:46 AM.
Old 25-07-2017, 12:50 AM #59

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Rubbish!!!Do a search for Lotan on Tibb and you'll see how much he's been talked about (or rather DRAGGED) over the past week alone. and most of the comments weren't even in retaliation to his fans saying something to people. It's all there in B/W, hon. The other stuff is just sheer nonsense, tbh and not worth responding to.
Mind getting me some screenshots, because I ain't seen any. You may be making them up - not saying you are, but you accused me of banging on about Chanelle's reception when I made on comment confirming she got a standing ovation. Emma pointed it out and we all saw it, hardly banging on about it is it?

Besides, i still find it funny that you brought Chanelle in when she wasn't relevant

"Worth responding to" tbh same, I don't see why I'm entertaining you. The hostility, negativity and shaming in your posts cannot be helped. I'll be in the corner, obsessing over the shaming misogynist that is Lotan if you need me
Old 25-07-2017, 01:28 AM #60
Banned

Banned

I so wished for a live electrocution.
Binbin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 02:08 AM #61
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
To be fair, you probably see more Lotan posts than anybody else because hes there in your forum favourites, and when you make a negative post about someone (you do that a lot btw, was you aware that the vast majority of your posts were negative, its kinda draining) - your point seems hypocritical. The audacity to say something negative with Lotan in your profile favourites, well its just bizarre. And I think people use your profile favourite to point out how ridiculous your hate-posts are.
Thats me genuinely trying to explain it to you because you seem confused. A part of me feels as if you know exactly why, and you love it.
Old 25-07-2017, 07:20 AM #62
Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

how can she still being talked about on here, she's out of the house by now

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 09:01 AM #63
I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I don't particularly like Charlotte but it's still really bad form to do that so close to the final

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 09:26 AM #64

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz

I just think its unfair that someone (or in fact, 3 people who are finishing 5th, 6th & 7th in the whole series) don't get a proper eviction or interview in the final week, when you had someone get it on Day 5 and then 3 celebrities who had been in for 2 days get it all on Day 12...
supertv247 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 09:29 AM #65

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
DOI 2020: Joe Swash

Can we not just switch Charlotte with Tom
DanielM787 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 09:42 AM #66

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Chad Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertv247 View Post
I just think its unfair that someone (or in fact, 3 people who are finishing 5th, 6th & 7th in the whole series) don't get a proper eviction or interview in the final week, when you had someone get it on Day 5 and then 3 celebrities who had been in for 2 days get it all on Day 12...
I agree, if nothing else they've lasted all this time without walking. They deserve something for that. And I mean that regardless of who it is.
Paula D is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 25-07-2017, 10:30 AM #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
To be fair, you probably see more Lotan posts than anybody else because hes there in your forum favourites, and when you make a negative post about someone (you do that a lot btw, was you aware that the vast majority of your posts were negative, its kinda draining) - your point seems hypocritical. The audacity to say something negative with Lotan in your profile favourites, well its just bizarre. And I think people use your profile favourite to point out how ridiculous your hate-posts are.
Thats me genuinely trying to explain it to you because you seem confused. A part of me feels as if you know exactly why, and you love it.
To be fair, I'm literally sick and tired of your holier than thou bullsh!t. Bore off.

The same can be said for those who support Chanelle or any other HM. Not just Lotan. It obviously hasn't occurred to you that a majority of my posts are "draining" (your words) because of the constant bile my favorites and I am receiving. Some of the comments i've received are clearly baiting posts. Do you seriously expect me to sit here and take an avalanche of abuse? Oh wait..of course you do.

and just because Lotan thrown a cup across the room and had a few choice words for Issy, doesn't mean he should be ie: hung, drawn and quartered and never spoken about ever again. Now THAT is bizarre coming from the very same people who idolise Chanelle...a woman who's also shown her aggressive side on more than one occasion. Why is it ok for a woman to call a man names but it's a no go area for a man? Even though Lotan left almost a month ago, his detractors still mention him more than his own fans do, so i'm merely responding to the one's who use him to score points and excuse everything their fav hm does. Just because he was ejected, it doesn't excuse anyone else's bad behaviour.

Why should Chanelle get a free pass for being aggressive? Oh wait, I forgot, it's because she fits the mould of the perfect female hm because she's a common, loud mouthed chav with big knockers, hair, lips, arse and god knows what else (all fake obviously). She's superficial to the max and could quite literally get a standing ovation if she drowned kittens in a bucket. At least I recognise Lotan has issues and have condemned him for his actions in the house. All you hear from Chanelle followers is a chorus of "Queen", "Legend" seal barks, blah blah blah! Zzzz. Her aggresive behaviour has pretty much been swept under the carpet but hey ho. and you don't need to explain anything, hon. It's not like anyone ever really listens to your overbearing, condescending claptrap, is it?

Last edited by Nancy.; 25-07-2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old 25-07-2017, 10:50 AM #68
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Tldr
Old 25-07-2017, 10:52 AM #69

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Favourites (more):
BB17: Evelyn

Quote:
To be fair, I'm literally sick and tired of your holier than thou bullsh!t. Bore off.

The same can be said for those who support Chanelle or any other HM. Not just Lotan. It obviously hasn't occurred to you that a majority of my posts are "draining" because of the constant bile my favorites and I am receiving. Some of the comments i've received are clearly baiting posts. Do you seriously expect me to sit here and take an avalanche of abuse? Oh wait..of course you do.

and just because Lotan thrown a cup across the room and had a few choice words for Issy, does that mean he should be ie: hung, drawn and quartered and never spoken about ever again? Now THAT is bizarre coming from the very same people who idolise Chanelle...a woman who's also shown her aggressive side on more than one occasion. Why is it ok for a woman to call a man names but it's a no go area for a man? Even though Lotan left almost a month ago, his detractors still mention him more than his own fans do, so i'm merely responding to the one's who use him to score points and excuse everything their fav hm does. Just because he was ejected, it doesn't excuse anyone else's bad behaviour.

Why should Chanelle get a free pass for being aggressive? Oh wait, I forgot, it's because she fits the mould of the perfect female hm because she's a common, loud mouthed chav with big knockers, hair, lips, arse and god knows what else (all fake obviously). She's superficial to the max and could quite literally get a standing ovation if she drowned kittens in a bucket. At least I recognise Lotan has issues and have condemned him for his actions in the house. All you hear from Chanelle followers is a chorus of "Queen", "Legend" seal barks, blah blah blah! Zzzz. Her aggresive behaviour has pretty much been swept under the carpet but hey ho. and you don't need to explain anything, hon. It's not like anyone ever really listens to your overbearing, condescending claptrap, is it?
Old 25-07-2017, 11:07 AM #70

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
and ain't that the truth
Old 25-07-2017, 11:09 AM #71

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Tag urself I'm the avalanche of abuse
Old 25-07-2017, 11:14 AM #72
Withano

Favourites (more):

Withano

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Tag urself I'm the avalanche of abuse
I'm the timid and hurt kittens waiting to be put in Chanelles nursing bucket of good health and hospitality
Old 25-07-2017, 11:16 AM #73

Quote:
I'm the timid and hurt kittens waiting to be put in Chanelles nursing bucket of good health and hospitality
So much for "Tldr".
Old 25-07-2017, 11:16 AM #74

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Old 25-07-2017, 11:21 AM #75

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

The irony of Nancy saying no one listens to someone else's "overbearing, condescending claptrap"
The juxtaposition of Nancy complaining about someone being "condescending" while calling them 'hon'

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
charlotte