Notices

Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017 [CBB 20] CBB 20 was shown August 2017, and was won by Sarah Harding. Discuss the series and housemates here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2017, 08:33 AM   #1
ClaireS92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Default How shallow & stupid Chad was kept in

Chads not a nice person and just sees women as something to sha* too,just as objects,yet enough dumb females voting for show chose to keep him in because hes eye candy when hes done f all in the house other than lie around waiting for the women to come to him.Like I said how shallow & stupid .

Last edited by ClaireS92; 09-08-2017 at 08:33 AM.
ClaireS92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:44 AM   #2
MTVN
MTVN
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 49,870

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:51 AM   #3
Paula D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,037

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle
CBB18: Renee Graziano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.
What? Where? In your fantasies?
Paula D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 08:56 AM   #4
MTVN
MTVN
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Country
Posts: 49,870

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis G
CBB22: Hardeep Singh Kohli
CBB20: Paul Danan
CBB15: Cami Li


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
What? Where? In your fantasies?
Top 3 for a reason, I would suspect that he also beat Trisha to second
MTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:01 AM   #5
Kazanne
kazanne
 
Kazanne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gerard Butlers Undercrackersx
Posts: 57,215

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford
BB18: Kieran
CBB19: Calum Best


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireS92 View Post
Chads not a nice person and just sees women as something to sha* too,just as objects,yet enough dumb females voting for show chose to keep him in because hes eye candy when hes done f all in the house other than lie around waiting for the women to come to him.Like I said how shallow & stupid .
Well I'm not a dumb female,it's not Chads fault the women were flocking round him last night,the shallow and stupid people seem to be Jordan and Sam,Chad has not hooked up with any of the women, Amelia can't seem to make up her mind,Chad had happily chatted to Sarah and Trisha and not about sex,there is far more to him than being eye candy,but he did look good suited and booted last night,aint gonna lie.
__________________



No one in this world is pure and perfect , if you avoid people for their mistakes,you will be alone.
RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"
Kazanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:03 AM   #6
Gusto Brunt
Senior Member
 
Gusto Brunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,870


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.
Amazingly he is none of these things.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:05 AM   #7
Paula D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,037

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle
CBB18: Renee Graziano
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusto Brunt View Post
Amazingly he is none of these things.
I agree, not a one. All he is is eye candy, same as Marissa.
Paula D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:07 AM   #8
waterhog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,085
Default

we must remember this is a game and the celeb are there to entertain us - if we want to see eye candy I am sure there are websites online to provide the most beautiful of what ever takes your fancy.
waterhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:08 AM   #9
NovoBaratheon
The Chief
 
NovoBaratheon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: England
Posts: 58,657
Blog Entries: 34

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB14: Dexter
BB12: Aaron
BB8: Ziggy


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
Top 3 for a reason, I would suspect that he also beat Trisha to second
Rumours circulating he did indeed
__________________


CBB20 - Chad and Sarah

NovoBaratheon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:12 AM   #10
Gusto Brunt
Senior Member
 
Gusto Brunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,870


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula D View Post
I agree, not a one. All he is is eye candy, same as Marissa.
Sad to see Marissa go, but she just didn't have a big enough personality to mingle with the others in there...

She was actually out of her depth. Just like Chad is.
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:39 AM   #11
ClaireS92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 150
Default Marissa didn't do enough -AND CHAD DID ? She did far more than him

I don't particularity like Marissa but for goodness sake campaigning against her because she s not done enough ? .At least shes done quite a bit quite a bit more than Chad who's done F ALL , but hes male and good looking so he gets kept in even though hes a misogynist as he must be to use women as objects as he does but then that didn't stop Jim Davidson winning did it ? It depends on the design of an IQ test of coarse if it proves intelligence or not or more accurately comes close to telling who's more intelligent because really no IQ test is a true measure of intelligence which can be better measured by how someone talks and twists turns arguments and is able to keep on top of them and understanding what the other is on about as they link points together how they jump from one to the other etc than others but it d be interesting to see the IQ scores of many BB Viewers ?

Last edited by ClaireS92; 09-08-2017 at 09:40 AM.
ClaireS92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:41 AM   #12
Paula D
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 3,037

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Isabelle
CBB18: Renee Graziano
Default

What the hell?
Paula D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #13
Amy Jade
do your thing girl
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 47,442

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

More women and gays watch and find him attractive than they do Marissa interesting to be blunt.
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:42 AM   #14
Locke.
Locke.
 
Locke.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 50,639
Blog Entries: 15

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan
X Factor 2015: Anton Stephans
CBB14: Gary
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney


Default

Chad has had way more screentime than Marissa so far
__________________
BrotherLeon - Europa League strugglers
Drew and Bugsy - Humiliated in Baku
MTVN - Better known for that Bautista film
Alf - Nothing club
Locke and Adam -


Locke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:47 AM   #15
waterhog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,085
Default

brunt - next time he is up - I hope everyone remembers your point.
waterhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 09:49 AM   #16
Amy Jade
do your thing girl
 
Amy Jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 47,442

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
IAC2016: Sam Quek
X Factor 2016: Saara Aalto


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVN View Post
The public love him because he is charming, quick-witted and charismatic. It's not rocket science.
It's because he's 'attractive' he's further from charming than Danan is from sincerity.
__________________
Amy Jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:13 AM   #17
Gusto Brunt
Senior Member
 
Gusto Brunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,870


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Jade View Post
More women and gays watch and find him attractive than they do Marissa interesting to be blunt.
Funnily enough I just made that point in another thread. It was probably the gay hunk pin up vote that kept him in...
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:14 AM   #18
Gusto Brunt
Senior Member
 
Gusto Brunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 10,870


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterhog View Post
brunt - next time he is up - I hope everyone remembers your point.
What was it again, I've forgotten...
Gusto Brunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:33 AM   #19
waterhog
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,085
Default

what was what ? remind me
waterhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:40 AM   #20
Peachydaisy
#CBBUK20
 
Peachydaisy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 203

Favourites:
CBB20: Chad Johnson
BB18: Deborah
Default

I agree with him being in love with himself and disrespectful to women, but so are jordan and sam. Chad is actually slightly better than them because he's been kind to the other housemates outside of his self obsessed bubble and he actually hasn't done anything horrible so far. If he wasnt all about girls and his appearance he would actually be pretty chill. So i dont hate him as much as the other housemates who have been stirring, but i wouldn't say i particularly like him
__________________
Peachydaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #21
Withano
Withano
 
Withano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,135

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBB20: Helen Lederer


Default

Depends what you watch the show for I suppose

Some like to watch the obnoxious types because it keeps the dynamics interesting... and I agree to an extent (in hindsight, I wanted him out this time yesterday), his competition was Marissa, and the better hm's won.
__________________
Withano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #22
Babayaro.
A moment, a love
 
Babayaro.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Scotland
Posts: 13,775

Favourites:
BB10: Marcus
BB6: Science
BB3: Alex


Default

Chad is coming for that top 3 finish.
Babayaro. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #23
rusticgal
Senior Member
 
rusticgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 16,982
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireS92 View Post
Chads not a nice person and just sees women as something to sha* too,just as objects,yet enough dumb females voting for show chose to keep him in because hes eye candy when hes done f all in the house other than lie around waiting for the women to come to him.Like I said how shallow & stupid .
Maybe those 'dumb women' see more potential in Chad than sad bitter Trisha and 'look how stunning I am' Marissa.
I didn't like Chad at first because I didn't like his cocky attitude...now he has been bought down a peg or two by Amelia and Brandi he might just come into his own as an Alpha male and put Paul in his place.
Perhaps a bit more open mindedness would help instead of assuming all those that saved him were sad shallow women just fawning over his good looks.
rusticgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #24
Littlegreen
Littlegreen
 
Littlegreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Under the ivy 🍂
Posts: 3,308

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
Strictly 2017: Debbie McGee
BB18: Raph
CBB19: Kim Woodburn


Default

He's extremely attractive, but personally I'm over that. I am genuinely enjoying him as a housemate.

My second favourite after Sarah.
__________________

Spoiler:

Littlegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:55 AM   #25
supertv247
Senior Member
 
supertv247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 3,407

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
CBB21: Shane Jenek
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault
CBB20: Amelia Lily
Default

Like it or not, a lot of the GP want showmances and a lot of the GP like Amelia over Jordan, so were always going to keep Chad in with that in mind. Rather than Marissa for Jordan
supertv247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
chad, hw, marissa, masrissa, shallow, stupid

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:47 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts