Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Big Brother USA Seasons 1 to 21 + CBB USA 1 & 2 Post about the previous seasons (BB1 [2000] to BB21 [2019]) of Big Brother USA, and Celebrity Big Brother USA in this sub-forum.
Big Brother 13,14,15 US HouseGuests (tags):

View Poll Results: Thoughts, thots?
Yes LJ, as usual you are right 13 59.09%
Yes LJ, as usual you are right
13 59.09%
I don't like this season but others are worse 4 18.18%
I don't like this season but others are worse
4 18.18%
I think it's not a bad season and I probably think the Earth is flat too 2 9.09%
I think it's not a bad season and I probably think the Earth is flat too
2 9.09%
What are you talking about LJ? ! This season is DANK *dabs* 3 13.64%
What are you talking about LJ? ! This season is DANK *dabs*
3 13.64%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-08-2017, 02:40 PM #26
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

15 was my least favourite season but 19 overtakes that now.

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 02:40 PM #27
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
6/11/17 and what are the other two again?
I think 15 is the only other one I've seen fully oop. I've seen bits of BB2/3.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 02:45 PM #28
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertC View Post
I don't watch BBUS but I've seen plenty of clips to understand the hatred of it. Paul in particular represents one of my most hated TV archetypes, which is a loud overbearing asshole who thinks goading people and loud volume is entertaining for him and his friends and gives him an advantage. Sounds like an utter season ruiner, not that I know much about anyone else in this season.

I can't comment on whether this is the worst season since i've never seen BBUS but i wouldn't hold it against someone to think it is by the looks of things
He's the American equivalent to Bear
Old 14-08-2017, 02:46 PM #29
Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):

The only seasons i hate are 9/15/19

I love or like or find alright the rest tbh

Spoiler:

LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 03:13 PM #30
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

The more I think about it I kinda liken this season to 12? A few Big Characters who make it about halfway to keep your interest temporarily, but once they're gone you come to the sick realization that there isn't even a game being played save for one or two people. Again, I'm someone who doesn't care about good gameplay or bad gameplay but no gameplay is a huge problem since this is, hello, a game show. These people are perfectly content with making jury, openly see Paul playing the game, and just simply do not care a ****. Jason offered to be nominated so that the house wouldn't have the opportunity to flip on Paul. Matt is elated that once Cody is evicted this week Paul can coast until the final five. Alex wants to lose to him in the final two. Now all we need is for Christmas to pull a Britney Haynes and ask "lol so how weird is it that there were no alliances this season?" only for her to get booted in tears at final four. Like, I don't think Jody are similar to Brenchel at all but they serve the same purpose.

alol how sad is it that BB15, the season with a national racism scandal, will be one of the better seasons of the 2010s? That's the grim reality we're facing.
Old 14-08-2017, 03:20 PM #31
Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Mokka

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

I voted yes because I wanted to agree that LJ is always right ... but also because I gave up on this season, mostly because of what Macie has already said...
You've entered the post apocalyptic ruins of a site about a dead show, where every battle imaginable has already been fought a hundred times over. A cynical world of hardened arseholes where the mods have stopped caring, and the administrator is watching Tetris championships while the rest of us bicker in here.
Mokka is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 03:23 PM #32
-

-

I'm surprised BB12 is considered one of the bad seasons, I would've thought people would like it just for Rachel alone What's the consensus on BB13?
Old 14-08-2017, 03:30 PM #33

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Rockstar
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Rockstar
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

I think it's almost as bad as BB16 and BB18, but BB18 is slightly above it because there were some entertaining moments, and BB16 is such a low point for this show I don't think anything can be worse than that (though this season is sure as hell trying to be)

^ I think BB13 was pretty good, I know a lot of people don't like it but I don't really know why (apart from the obvious rigging for Rachel)

Mec is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 03:31 PM #34
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason. View Post
I'm surprised BB12 is considered one of the bad seasons, I would've thought people would like it just for Rachel alone What's the consensus on BB13?
Rachel is the only reason why BB12 was somewhat enjoyable, as the drama/arguments were almost always revolved around her. Besides that the whole season was dominated by one awful alliance and no one else showed any sense of gameplay, and once she went it was a boring ****fest.

BB13 is usually in the middle of everyone's rankings. I personally enjoy it to an extent as it has a divide and and some drama/arguments to keep you entertained, but it falls flat and the riggage is annoying (although it's the reason someone won so I'm not complaining).

Spoiler:

Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 03:35 PM #35
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

BB13 also gave us the best double eviction of all time <3

Spoiler:

Old 14-08-2017, 04:38 PM #36
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Quote:
12 did have Rachel (and Kathy alol ) but it was still soooooo bad and pathetic. There was literally one alliance all season and they steamrolled all the way to the end without much threat or worry at all, to the point where the girl that came in fourth place was like "lol so guys how weird is it that there were no alliances this season????" only for the other three dudes to tell her that they were aligned the whole time and she was getting embarrassingly booted the next day while she sobbed about it. The cast was also pretty tame by BB standards and they were SO convinced that they were making great television that it got to a point in like Week 2 where they had a stupid house meeting and afterwards they were so proud of themselves and all "WOW, they're gonna need to add a fourth episode this week to show all the CRAZINESS and MAYHEM!!!!!" when nothing happened at all and it was a struggle just to fill three episodes. Like, the season doesn't seem bad in hindsight because it was followed up by a bunch seasons that were somehow even worse but it was very bad.

and BB13 is okay. Some good and some bad. An annoying cult of veterans and their worshippers and some likable underdogs. Some semblance of power shifts and some of the most blatant rigs in BBUS history. A mixed bag that is not exactly good, but it shines like a star compared to most of the seasons that preceded and followed it.
Old 14-08-2017, 04:48 PM #37
Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Hakuna Matata

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Love Island 5: Maura

Oh I was enjoying it before I went on holiday I'm guessing it got trash
Ross. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 04:57 PM #38
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

omg yay Ross is back. But yeah this season has quickly turned grim! The signs were really there the whole time but it's starting to manifest itself big time.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:13 PM #39
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Also, can we talk about how these HGs broke the Temptation Competition even quicker than Battle of the Block was broken? Another lame twist in the books.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:18 PM #40
A great thief

A great thief

Everyone's such a ****ing sheep for Paul and it's so infuriating to watch. Especially with Jess being robbed of jury even though she was the only one playing a rival game. True queen and star of the season.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:24 PM #41
-

-

Quote:
Rachel is the only reason why BB12 was somewhat enjoyable, as the drama/arguments were almost always revolved around her. Besides that the whole season was dominated by one awful alliance and no one else showed any sense of gameplay, and once she went it was a boring ****fest.

BB13 is usually in the middle of everyone's rankings. I personally enjoy it to an extent as it has a divide and and some drama/arguments to keep you entertained, but it falls flat and the riggage is annoying (although it's the reason someone won so I'm not complaining).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
12 did have Rachel (and Kathy alol ) but it was still soooooo bad and pathetic. There was literally one alliance all season and they steamrolled all the way to the end without much threat or worry at all, to the point where the girl that came in fourth place was like "lol so guys how weird is it that there were no alliances this season????" only for the other three dudes to tell her that they were aligned the whole time and she was getting embarrassingly booted the next day while she sobbed about it. The cast was also pretty tame by BB standards and they were SO convinced that they were making great television that it got to a point in like Week 2 where they had a stupid house meeting and afterwards they were so proud of themselves and all "WOW, they're gonna need to add a fourth episode this week to show all the CRAZINESS and MAYHEM!!!!!" when nothing happened at all and it was a struggle just to fill three episodes. Like, the season doesn't seem bad in hindsight because it was followed up by a bunch seasons that were somehow even worse but it was very bad.

and BB13 is okay. Some good and some bad. An annoying cult of veterans and their worshippers and some likable underdogs. Some semblance of power shifts and some of the most blatant rigs in BBUS history. A mixed bag that is not exactly good, but it shines like a star compared to most of the seasons that preceded and followed it.
See that's one of the things I find off-putting about BBUS, when all the worst people manage to somehow align, dominate and then make it to the end. That's why I enjoyed BB6 so much because it was simply just two sides going after each other and the power shifted equally between the two, so it never felt like a steamroll with one side having the upper hand.

Last edited by Jason.; 14-08-2017 at 05:25 PM.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:34 PM #42
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

Quote:
See that's one of the things I find off-putting about BBUS, when all the worst people manage to somehow align, dominate and then make it to the end. That's why I enjoyed BB6 so much because it was simply just two sides going after each other and the power shifted equally between the two, so it never felt like a steamroll with one side having the upper hand.
I think you'd enjoy BB13 for that reason. It's a little boring for the first few weeks as the vets have full control and most of the newbies are minions, however later on it becomes a battle of the veterans (except one) and an all female alliance called The Babysitter's Club (), with the power alternating every week and the floaters (don't know if this is the right term to use but w/e) jumping to whichever alliance is in control. It's a tame divide and nowhere near as interesting as Friendship vs Sovs but still pleasant.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dominic; 14-08-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:36 PM #43
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):

Jason you would *LOVE* OTT then. Some of the stuff is tamed down for the episodes but there's plenty of supplemental YouTube clips, the power literally goes back and forth until the very end, and the ending is very satisfying.
Old 14-08-2017, 06:17 PM #44
-

-

Quote:
I think you'd enjoy BB13 for that reason. It's a little boring for the first few weeks as the vets have full control and most of the newbies are minions, however later on it becomes a battle of the veterans (except one) and an all female alliance called The Babysitter's Club (), with the power alternating every week and the floaters (don't know if this is the right term to use but w/e) jumping to whichever alliance is in control. It's a tame divide and nowhere near as interesting as Friendship vs Sovs but still pleasant.
I've seen a few clips of BB13 (granted, they were all arguments lol but still) and it does intrigue me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Jason you would *LOVE* OTT then. Some of the stuff is tamed down for the episodes but there's plenty of supplemental YouTube clips, the power literally goes back and forth until the very end, and the ending is very satisfying.
Yeah, you and Luke are selling me OTT. I always assumed it was just a spin-off to the main show but then I remembered a post of yours from a few weeks back where you mentioned that BB17 and OTT are like the only two good seasons from this decade, so it's hard to pass up.
Old 14-08-2017, 07:07 PM #45
Nah

Nah

12 and 16 were bad seasons.
At least we had Jess this season.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:49 PM #46
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

I actually think BB19 is a best season of all time candidate. It's definitely on pace for top 5.

But then again I think BB12 is sort of top 5-ish and BB16 wasn't a bad season at all (it's one of the better ones until the very end - which wasn't even too bad cause I liked the end result anyway). So allow your mind to get blown.

BB14 or BB15 is the worst season ever (or BB9 but I find it hard to even count it because it was lulzy and different).

The fact I still LOVED Dan throughout BB14 and still found it hard to get through BB14 probably says something about that season. And BB15 was just bad all around. BB18 wasn't good at all but it wasn't awful either.

OTT was NOT good and that's also despite me liking a lot of the people who made it far. The entire season just felt very weird. I could've sworn people weren't enjoying it at the time either?
Old 14-08-2017, 09:13 PM #47
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):

I wanna know what meds Jersey is on to enjoy all these cancerous seasons

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 09:20 PM #48
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):
Meow Meow

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
I wanna know what meds Jersey is on to enjoy all these cancerous seasons
You need to start taking your friendship pills.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:24 PM #49
Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Siannise

What I wanna know is why did Paul get brought back but not our second place queen Liz Nolan?
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 14-08-2017, 09:26 PM #50
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
hot tamale

Favourites (more):

Probably bc in reality Liz won over Stevil

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dominic; 14-08-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
big brother, season, worst