Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Serious Debates & News Debate and discussion about political, moral, philosophical, celebrity and news topics.

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2017, 07:52 AM #26
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy
🌈😈🌈👊🏾🌈👻🌈🫦🌈🔥🌈

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB14: Frenchy

Gonna walk over to town now to do a bit a shopping, probs go oxford street. so if you hear anything happening and i dont come back online then they got me.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:07 AM #27
Sod orf

Sod orf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemolitionRed View Post
Is that how far your thinking goes?
Yes I'm afraid it is. Could you now answer my question please.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:08 AM #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty4eva View Post
I have read this comment about a dozen times now trying to work out if this was a joke but I guess you really were serious when you wrote it. Amazing that people like you exist.
Then you will be disappointed to know that there's a lot of us.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:15 AM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
I never have participated. When did you participate?
You know full well I was talking about the US and its alies which includes us.

Most Muslims have not participated in acts of terror but all Muslims (at least by some) are expected to take responsibility for that terror.

People in the street are not responsible for the millions of Muslim deaths but Muslim terrorists blame all of us in the West for those deaths. We have to stop supporting invasions. We have to stop the West from being terrorists in other lands because only then will we stop radicalizing the idiots.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:27 AM #30
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
More bombs about to be left on public transport. This time they won't fail like today

Islamic terrorism it seems

Again
That's what generations of uncensored immigration brings. - both home grown terrorism and opportunist terrorism from those 'hiding' amongst refugees and those failed asylum seekers disappearing amongst us. When will we learn!
Old 16-09-2017, 08:44 AM #31
User banned

User banned

Quote:
FFS stop being a 999 alarmist. You are putting up stuff with no link. We all know about the raised terror threat but that's it.

Some idiot puts a homemade bomb on the tube, that didn’t go off properly. Probably an Islamist sympathizer but with all the clues he left behind, he should be caught in no time. I’ve just been sitting in my local bar in central London and nobody there seemed concerned. People were far more bothered about a warehouse fire stopping trains out of Euston.
And that proves what exactly - a handful of lefties convinced, or trying to convince the rest of us, any terrorist attacks are just a 'few Islamic sympathising idiots' rather than a large organised group of actual Islamic terrorists, increasing by the day, intent on bringing the West to its knees.

Last edited by Brillopad; 16-09-2017 at 08:45 AM.
Old 16-09-2017, 08:50 AM #32
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 8: Chris
Apprentice 2019: Lottie

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
People in the street are not responsible for the millions of Muslim deaths but Muslim terrorists blame all of us in the West for those deaths. We have to stop supporting invasions. We have to stop the West from being terrorists in other lands because only then will we stop radicalizing the idiots.
And how are we supposed to stop supporting invasions, when most people wish government money would be spent on better things anyway? It's no good placing any blame on the average person for 'supporting' any government, just like Homer Simpson can't claim credit for white people on the moon.

Y'know who wouldn't support foreign invasions, and who wasn't old enough to vote for parties that carry them out? The seven year old who died in the islamic attack in Manchester, as well as the other child victims.

Old 16-09-2017, 09:14 AM #33
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliver_W View Post
And how are we supposed to stop supporting invasions, when most people wish government money would be spent on better things anyway? It's no good placing any blame on the average person for 'supporting' any government, just like Homer Simpson can't claim credit for white people on the moon.

Y'know who wouldn't support foreign invasions, and who wasn't old enough to vote for parties that carry them out? The seven year old who died in the islamic attack in Manchester, as well as the other child victims.
Great point

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Old 16-09-2017, 09:14 AM #34

Quote:

Anyone who supports the invasion of other countries to line their own pockets with that countries resources isn't someone I want to know. Fortunately, I've never come across such a person but thats all to do with the sort of people I hang out with.

As for IS supporters, they want us all to hate Muslims because it aids their cause and clearly, what they are doing works.

What I'm saying is, we can't be blind to the cause. Western governments created ISIS. Western governments have systematically turned parts of the middle east to dust and killed millions... many of them innocents. Muslim terrorists in turn, randomly kill innocent Westerners and they aren't doing it because they want us all to be Muslims, like some on here seem to think, but because they've been radicalised into believing we are all evil. People who hate Muslims are no different than the radicalized Muslims amongst us who hate westerners.

I don't support terrorism in any form and that includes our reign of terrorism on their lands and their reign of terror on ours.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:18 AM #35
Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Withano

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cameron
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:

Most Muslims have not participated in acts of terror but all Muslims (at least by some) are expected to take responsibility for that terror.

I agree. I think that would take about ten years or more though, and we're showing no signs of beginning that process.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:25 AM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
And that proves what exactly - a handful of lefties convinced, or trying to convince the rest of us, any terrorist attacks are just a 'few Islamic sympathising idiots' rather than a large organised group of actual Islamic terrorists, increasing by the day, intent on bringing the West to its knees.
Left wing in central London, you have to be kidding. Believe it or not, a lot of Tory followers think like me when it comes to this hysteria on terror attacks. Like one bloke said to me last night. We have more chance of winning the national lottery than being involved in a terrorist attack.

You know what I hate? I hate the way hysterical Islamophobics seem to revel in these tragic events and use it as a source to recruit more followers. These people, just like IS want us to live in fear. Well I refuse, so on that note, I'm going out shopping to one of the busiest streets in London and I'm catching the tube to do so.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:34 AM #37
User banned

User banned

Quote:
Anyone who supports the invasion of other countries to line their own pockets with that countries resources isn't someone I want to know. Fortunately, I've never come across such a person but thats all to do with the sort of people I hang out with.

As for IS supporters, they want us all to hate Muslims because it aids their cause and clearly, what they are doing works.

What I'm saying is, we can't be blind to the cause. Western governments created ISIS. Western governments have systematically turned parts of the middle east to dust and killed millions... many of them innocents. Muslim terrorists in turn, randomly kill innocent Westerners and they aren't doing it because they want us all to be Muslims, like some on here seem to think, but because they've been radicalised into believing we are all evil. People who hate Muslims are no different than the radicalized Muslims amongst us who hate westerners.

I don't support terrorism in any form and that includes our reign of terrorism on their lands and their reign of terror on ours.
There is an obvious difference between 'people who hate Muslims' - your words with the constant use of the emotive word 'hate' with deliberate intent in my opinion - and those radicalised Muslims amoungst us who hate Westerners - in that the Westerners use the ballot box to air their grievances not terrorist attacks against innocent children.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:46 AM #38
Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Will.

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
CBB20: Brandi Glanville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob! View Post
I take it this means we're getting armed police on the streets again?
We already have that!

It's the army they bring out when it's raised to critical.
Old 16-09-2017, 09:48 AM #39
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Which is why isolated muslim communities shouldn't be a thing - they don't see the real world, and therefore don't realise that the average UK citizen isn't evil, nor are they haters of all muslims. The isolationist and islam-centric lifestyles are more to blame than what happens to countries they probably don't even have any close relatives from.

Old 16-09-2017, 09:49 AM #40
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Left wing in central London, you have to be kidding. Believe it or not, a lot of Tory followers think like me when it comes to this hysteria on terror attacks. Like one bloke said to me last night. We have more chance of winning the national lottery than being involved in a terrorist attack.

You know what I hate? I hate the way hysterical Islamophobics seem to revel in these tragic events and use it as a source to recruit more followers. These people, just like IS want us to live in fear. Well I refuse, so on that note, I'm going out shopping to one of the busiest streets in London and I'm catching the tube to do so.
you are pulling out all the cliches today, of course most people won't change their routines for one thing it would be impossible if you work/study in London to just stop going..or using the tube, but the sad fact is the idea that being caught up in a terrorist event related act is becoming more likely than less likely would you not say, this is the 5th in about 8 months so that that alone disputes your narrative. Time to wake up, very few will change the way they live out of necessity, but to deny it is becoming more common is nonsense

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 16-09-2017 at 10:30 AM.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:16 AM #41
User banned

User banned

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...itical-latest/

18 year-old arrested.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:27 AM #42

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

Favourites:
CBB14: Gary
CBB 13: Ollie Locke

[QUOTE=DemolitionRed;9622202]You know full well I was talking about the US and its alies which includes us.

People in the street are not responsible for the millions of Muslim deaths but Muslim terrorists blame all of us in the West for those deaths. We have to stop supporting invasions. We have to stop the West from being terrorists in other lands because only then will we stop radicalizing the idiots.[/QUOTE

You are conveniently forgetting how it all began with an invasion of one country by another and fears that the aggressor in Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. It was discovered that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after a war and the Labour party were voted from power to the point all you Labour devotees try to pretend they were a different party. Let's not forget the vote not to intervene in Syria early in the conflict when it might have helped people being bombarded and gassed by their own government was prevented for no other reason than political one upmanship by Labour.

If you want throw around blame start with Labour and follow on with religious insanity.

“I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding. Even better, we may eventually discover that there are no limits.”
― Richard Dawkins

Last edited by jaxie; 16-09-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:39 AM #43

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
I know who would support foreign invasions even less than the few children who have tragically lost their lives in terrorist attacks in the UK and that's he tens of thousands of children in the Middle-East who have lost their lives in those greed motivated foreign invasions whose deaths are rarely even acknowledged by the rest of the World.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:42 AM #44
POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

POW! BLAM!

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
I know who would support foreign invasions even less than the few children who have tragically lost their lives in terrorist attacks in the UK and that's he tens of thousands of children in the Middle-East who have lost their lives in those greed motivated foreign invasions whose deaths are rarely even acknowledged by the rest of the World.
It's still stupid to use that as an excuse for people born and raised here carrying out terror attacks.

Old 16-09-2017, 10:45 AM #45
User banned

User banned

[QUOTE=jaxie;9622328]
Quote:

People in the street are not responsible for the millions of Muslim deaths but Muslim terrorists blame all of us in the West for those deaths. We have to stop supporting invasions. We have to stop the West from being terrorists in other lands because only then will we stop radicalizing the idiots.[/QUOT

You are conveniently forgetting how it all began with an invasion of one country by another and fears that the aggressor in Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. It was discovered that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after a war and the Labour party were removed from power to the point all you Labour devotees try to pretend they were a different party. Let's not forget the vote not to intervene in Syria early in the conflict when it might have helped people being bombarded and gassed by their own government was prevented for no other reason than political one upmanship by Labour.
Excellent point.
Old 16-09-2017, 10:54 AM #46
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
It's still stupid to use that as an excuse for people born and raised here carrying out terror attacks.
it is indeed, their parents must be in despair. Watch the State, a thoroughly researched drama about ISIS and it's influence on young some highly educated muslim's in the UK

Old 16-09-2017, 10:56 AM #47
-

-

Oh wow, the dumb-as-a-post xenophobia battering ram really is in full swing in this thread .
Old 16-09-2017, 10:56 AM #48
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
He must have been easily identified, he would have had to get on the train at the first stop to have got a large bulky item like that in the place that he did.

Old 16-09-2017, 10:58 AM #49
This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Oh wow, the dumb-as-a-post xenophobia battering ram really is in full swing in this thread .
quelle surprise, the usual racist jibe to direct attention away from what is actually happening

Old 16-09-2017, 11:27 AM #50
User banned

User banned

Quote:

http://www.e-ir.info/2015/03/09/one-...asion-of-iraq/

The above link highlights the myriad of reasons why the West invaded Iraq and 'lining their own pockets' was hardly a motive of any real significance in comparison to others. Your views on this are very much an opinion piece with no real basis other then conjecture. I'd like to see you try to dismiss this link as purely an uninformed opinion piece.

Terrorism from The Middle East hardly started purely as a result of the invasion of Iraq, it was around long before that and WAS a significant reason for the invasion. The Middle East and ISIS don't appear to need much in the way of such an excuse to hate the West as hate seems to be something they understand very well and indeed thrive on.

We see signs of that here in the West right now to a lesser degree with the over-sensitivity, and sometimes extreme reaction to any criticism of a religion by so-called moderates, i.e. that Islam should be protected from Western humour and jokes when all reglions are exposed to this - through to the more extreme control of Sharia Law and terror attacks.

Last edited by Brillopad; 16-09-2017 at 01:01 PM.
Closed Thread

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
critical, level, raised, terror, threat, uk