Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

BB3 Chat about Kate, Alex, Jade Goody and anything to do with Big Brother 3!

Old 01-10-2017, 04:32 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
Default I just watched...

Jade as seen on TV, her documentary shown before BB10 appeared. After watching it, I think I've gained a lot of respect for this strong woman and admire her life story, and how someone from that type of background actually made it big. But, I have a few questions which may need answering.
Q1. Had Jade not went for CBB5, what would have happened in her career?
Q2. Is the home that she brought still under the Goody estate?
Q3. Had Jade survived cancer, and still lived to today, how would the public have perceived her?
Q4. If Jade had come from a more privileged background, would she still have the same popularity when she left the BB2002 house?
You can also talk anything else about Jade over here...
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 08:49 PM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieGoesFestive View Post
Jade as seen on TV, her documentary shown before BB10 appeared. After watching it, I think I've gained a lot of respect for this strong woman and admire her life story, and how someone from that type of background actually made it big. But, I have a few questions which may need answering.
Q1. Had Jade not went for CBB5, what would have happened in her career?
Q2. Is the home that she brought still under the Goody estate?
Q3. Had Jade survived cancer, and still lived to today, how would the public have perceived her?
Q4. If Jade had come from a more privileged background, would she still have the same popularity when she left the BB2002 house?
You can also talk anything else about Jade over here...
1. Tough one, I think she would have still had a lot of love from BB fans. I could have seen her on Loose Women or something like that. I probably say she would have had a decent career as she was the first face from BB to make a splash nationwide.

3. She would have been still tainted with the way she behaved in the house, Danielle Lloyd did get away from it but she had her tits and ass to save her and her P.R team did a good job even though she was one of the worse ones, Jo O' Meara pretty much has lost everyting hasn't recovered. Jade redemption came off fake to me, I think sadly the thing that did redeem her was passing away, I know it's a awful thing to say.

4. no, she became famous cause she played the ditzy dumb working class girl, although she was no angel in that house she did bully one girl during that show and didn't she jerk off one of the lads, sorry I haven't watched BB3 in years. If she was upper class woman no way would she have become as famous as she did. She was the shows first superstar of BB. Sure Brian and Craig the past two winners of the show did become stars but they didn't get anywhere near the fame that Jade did.
looper007 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
watched