Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Tech, Movies & Video Games Discuss technology, movies and video games here.

Old 15-01-2018, 03:58 PM #51
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
Roblox, your daughter is so cute Also, Minecraft PC Edition ftmw

I'm basically waiting for the Switch to get it's second model. They always have the first version of their portables and then the next version is slimmed down, has much better battery life and just generally much better etc

Unless they go the console route and they don't update it for some reason o_O... I don't think Nintendo usually releases additional versions of their consoles, unless it's like a new paintjob or something
Tbh, to me the switch feels more like a full console with the added option of portability, rather than a portable with the option of plugging into the TV. It feels designed for in-the-room multiplayer like the GameCube and Switch. I think even the upcoming Pokemon is rumoured to be more of a full sit down story-driven experience than the usual pick-up-and-play style. My daughter actually forgotten that it could even undock, and was baffled when I said to take it up to her room when she had a friend over to play 12switch .
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 15-01-2018, 09:01 PM #52
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Tbh, to me the switch feels more like a full console with the added option of portability, rather than a portable with the option of plugging into the TV. It feels designed for in-the-room multiplayer like the GameCube and Switch. I think even the upcoming Pokemon is rumoured to be more of a full sit down story-driven experience than the usual pick-up-and-play style. My daughter actually forgotten that it could even undock, and was baffled when I said to take it up to her room when she had a friend over to play 12switch .
You were me as a kid desperately trying to get my female friends to be pick the controller and play as P2
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
mario, odyssey, super