Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

Creative Writing and Books This area is for members' stories and poetry. Also a forum for book reviews and discussion.

Old 26-10-2017, 10:45 AM #1
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Default Big Brother 18: The Better Way (Interactive BB18/BB7 Mashup)

When I found myself looking through past seasons of BB, it occurred to me that BB7 and BB18 both had the same number of housemates (22), and obviously BB7 was far superior than BB18, so I'm going to create a 'better' version of BB18 with the format of BB7 (if that makes sense?)! It'll have similar twists and turns, but use the BB18 housemates - and more importantly TiBB will have the final say on who gets evicted and who wins!

Current Housemates

Evicted Housemates
17th Place: Kayleigh Morris (Ejected)
16th Place: Arthur Fulford (Walked)
15th Place: Mandy Longsworth (Evicted against Hannah and Sukhvinder)
14th Place: Charlotte Keys (Walked)
13th Place: Joe Quaranta (Evicted against Sukhvinder and Rebecca)
12th Place: Rebecca Jane (Evicted against Ellie, Tom and Hannah)
11th Place: Lotan Carter (Evicted against Tom)

Uploads
Live Launch Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...67&postcount=2
Live Brotherhood Crowning: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...8&postcount=12
Highlights Show (Includes Ejection): http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...2&postcount=13
Highlights Show (Includes Walking): http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...2&postcount=19
Live Eviction Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...7&postcount=33
Highlights Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...5&postcount=35
Highlights Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...5&postcount=39
Highlights Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...6&postcount=40
Highlights Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...7&postcount=41
Nominations Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...9&postcount=42
Highlights Show (Includes Walking): http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...3&postcount=47
Live Eviction Show: http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...2&postcount=52

Last edited by Morgan.; 20-12-2017 at 03:01 PM.
Morgan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 10:45 AM #2
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Day 1: The Live Launch Show (Monday 5th June 2017)
After the title sequence ran, Emma emerged from the screen and made her way down the catwalk. “Hello, and welcome to Big Brother 18! Tonight we are going to see 14 housemates make their way into the most Famous House in Britain!” The crowd cheered with excitement. “And the mysterious Brotherhood will be revealed to the housemates - but what will it mean for those not selected to be members? All will be revealed!” In response, the audience ‘ooh’ed in suspense. “Now, I think it's about time we met our first housemate!

After Arthur had made his way inside, Emma continued with the show. “So Arthur is safely inside, but I think it's time we gave him a friend - don't you?”

Ellie joined Arthur inside, so Emma could now continue hosting. “So, Arthur and Ellie are getting along like two peas in a pod - but is three a crowd?”

“Now as you know, this year housemates were encouraged to apply in pairs.” Emma said, after Lotan made his way inside. “Will this pair be arguing like a married couple?”

Emma could now continue, after they entered. “So we have Arthur, Ellie, Lotan, Imran and Sukhvinder safely inside the house which means we have plenty of space left for more!” The crowd were eager to meet them. “And this pair know family comes first!”

“Charlotte and Mandy are in!” Emma smiled, before continuing. “Will this next pair be putting sisters before misters, though?”

Emma was ready to continue after the Nigerian sisters had entered. “So, I think it's time to meet the final pair of the series!”

“So was our final pair of the series!” Emma informed. “Kieran and Rebecca join Arthur, Ellie, Lotan Imran, Sukhvinder, Charlotte, Mandy, Deborah and Hannah inside the house! Shall we throw another one in?”

Emma then proceeded with the Show after Joe made his way inside. “I think the house is still looking a little empty - so let's put another in the mix!”

“There's now an unlucky thirteen inside the house,” Emma began. “So let's Round it off and throw the fourteenth and final Housemate inside!”

“That means we have a full house; Arthur, Ellie, Lotan, Imran, Sukhvinder, Charlotte, Mandy, Deborah, Hannah, Kieran, Rebecca, Joe, Kayleigh and Raph!” The crowd cheered for the Class of 2017. “Now, tomorrow they are going to learn of The Brotherhood. Each housemate will stand and give the name of two people they want to lead The Brotherhood. The two with the most votes will be given ultimate power over the next few days and must choose others to join. Joining means the luxury of having a suitcase and being immune. The three who aren't selected to join will face the first Eviction of the series on Friday Night! That's all I have for tonight, join me Live tomorrow when we crown the Leaders of The Brotherhood!”

Last edited by Morgan.; 26-10-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:49 AM #3
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

(For those wondering why I cut Chanelle, Tom/Andrew/Simone/Sue, and Isabelle/Sam/Savannah from the Launch Show Lineup - it was purely because they were last to physically enter the house and I only needed 14 for Launch. They'll all enter, though)
Old 26-10-2017, 11:09 AM #4
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

I’m here for this!

Just to say, Joe entered before Kieran and Rebecca, but that tiny detail aside, I’m in!

Spoiler:

Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 11:14 AM #5
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
I’m here for this!

Just to say, Joe entered before Kieran and Rebecca, but that tiny detail aside, I’m in!
Yes I know that, I just wanted all the pairs to go inside in one block so I switched them around - but it didn't affect who entered and who didn't! Glad you're up for it though! It will probably only have 2 or 3 episodes each week but I am totally committed!
Old 26-10-2017, 12:08 PM #6
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
Yes I know that, I just wanted all the pairs to go inside in one block so I switched them around - but it didn't affect who entered and who didn't! Glad you're up for it though! It will probably only have 2 or 3 episodes each week but I am totally committed!
This sounds like a pretty good concept, is there anybody else who’s in?

Spoiler:

Old 26-10-2017, 12:09 PM #7
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

If you want, I can post a link to your game on my TiBB’sBB18 thread?

Spoiler:

Old 26-10-2017, 02:40 PM #8

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane

Favourites (more):

Seems interesting, sign me up!
Eddie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 04:17 PM #9
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley
TiBB’s Very Finest

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
obviously BB7 was far superior than BB18
NO it isn’t
But anyway I love this idea

Last edited by Jodie.; 26-10-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Jodie. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 26-10-2017, 07:25 PM #10
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Just to be clear - it's not a game and Nominations/tasks will take place as normal but you choose who is evicted.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:25 PM #11
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi. View Post
NO it isn’t
But anyway I love this idea
Old 26-10-2017, 07:56 PM #12
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Day 2: The Live Brotherhood Crowning (Tuesday 6th June 2017)
After the title sequence ran, Emma emerged from the screen and made her way down the catwalk. “Hello, and welcome to Big Brother 18! Tonight we are going to see which two housemates are crowned leaders of The Brotherhood! Let's see some highlights from last night first if all!”

Emma smiled at the footage, before carrying on with the Show. “So the housemates have found their feet in the brand new Big Brother house - but who is about to take charge? Let's go live to the house for the first time this series!” Emma turned to the screen, and was broadcast live. “Big Brother House, this is Emma. Tonight, The Big Brother Brotherhood is going to get up and running - but before it does it needs two leaders. One by one you should stand and give two names of the people you want to lead. Arthur, you're first.”

Arthur stood, to announce his votes. “The two people I think should lead are Charlotte and Mandy.”

Charlotte: 1
Mandy: 1

“Right then,” Charlotte began. “I would like Mandy and Imran to lead the group.”

Mandy: 2
Imran: 1

Deborah was next up. “I want Hannah and Kieran to lead The Brotherhood please.”

Hannah: 1
Kieran: 1

“I would like Lotan and Kieran to run the group please.” Ellie stood to announce her votes.

Kieran: 2
Lotan: 1

“My votes go to,” Hannah began. “Deborah and Sukhvinder please, Big Brother.”

Deborah: 1
Sukhvinder: 1

Imran was next to stand and reveal his votes. “I would like Sukhvinder and Raph to run The Brotherhood, please.”

Sukhvinder: 2
Raph: 1

It was Joe who stood next to reveal where his votes lay. “I am going to suggest Kieran and Ellie for leaders.”

Kieran: 3
Ellie: 1

“I'd like Lotan and Rebecca to be in charge please.” Kayleigh revealed, standing before the group.

Lotan: 2
Rebecca: 1

Kieran was next up to vote. “I'd also like Rebecca and Lotan as leaders of The Brotherhood.

Lotan: 3
Rebecca: 2

“My votes go to …” Lotan thought for a moment. “Ellie and Kieran please, Big Brother.”

Kieran: 4
Ellie: 2

Mandy stood to speak. “Big Brother, I would like Charlotte and Imran in charge of The Brotherhood please.”

Charlotte: 2
Imran: 2

“Can I vote for Sukhvinder and Deborah to run The Brotherhood please, BB?” Raph voted, before sitting again.

Sukhvinder: 3
Deborah: 2

Rebecca then stood to announce who she'd vote for. “I would like Kieran and Kayleigh to be leaders of The Brotherhood please.

Kieran: 5
Raph: 2
Kayleigh: 1

Lady up to announce her votes was Sukhvinder. “Big Brother, I'm voting for Imran and Raph to run The Brotherhood please.

Kieran: 5
Imran: 3
Raph: 2
Kayleigh: 1

“This is Big Brother.” The voice spoke. “I can reveal with 5 votes Kieran will be The Leader of The Brotherhood. However,” He began. “There was a tie amongst Lotan, Sukhvinder and Imran for Vice Leader, All on 3 votes. To determine the winner, please stand behind the candidate you wish to win. Please only sand behind either Lotan, Sukhvinder or Imran.” Everybody moved to who they wanted. “Imran and Sukhvinder, you both got 3 votes so will not lead the group. Lotan, you got 5 meaning you are Vice Leader. Kieran, Lotan, well done. Big Brother will get back to you with some big decisions.”

The Show cut back to Emma on the catwalk. “So, Kieran and Lotan are officially in charge, but who's going to end up Nominated? Tomorrow you can see who Lotan and Kieran decided to join The Brotherhood - and I'll be back on Friday for the first Eviction of the series! See you soon!”
Old 26-10-2017, 11:06 PM #13
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Day 3: Highlights Show (Wednesday 7th June 2017)
The titles ran as they normally would, and the Show then continued on with Highlights of Day 2.

It then cut to the moment Kieran and Lotan were crowned as Leader, and Vice Leader, of The Brotherhood. “This is Big Brother. Kieran, Lotan, it's time to decide the first four people you'd like to join The Brotherhood. Kieran, please stand and reveal who you wish to crown first of all.”

Kieran did as told, standing to make the first decision. “Right, this may come as an obvious choice, but I'm going to allow Rebecca join The Brotherhood because I came in this house with her and want us both to have the best chance.” He explained.

“Kieran, you have chosen Rebecca to join The Brotherhood.” Big Brother confirmed. “Lotan, you must now stand and decide which housemate you want to join The Brotherhood.”

“Right, the person I have chosen is …” Lotan began, looking around the room. “Ellie. Ellie, we have gotten on very well in this house, and I want to spend more time with you.”

Big Brother reconfirmed his choice. “Lotan, you have chosen Ellie to join The Brotherhood. Kieran, please stand once more and announce who you wish to join The Brotherhood.”

Kieran thought for a second before deciding. “I'm going to allow Joe access into The Brotherhood - he seems like a pretty sound guy and we will get on well!”

“Kieran, you have chosen Joe to join The Brotherhood. Lotan, please stand and announce the final housemate to join The Brotherhood tonight.” Big Brother instructed.

“I want Kayleigh to join The Brotherhood.” Lotan decided. “She seems pretty decent and is someone I cant wait to get to know!”

Big Brother relayed the decisions back to them. “To confirm - Kieran and Lotan you have chosen Rebecca, Ellie, Joe and Kayleigh to become Senior Brotherhood Members granting them immunity and access to their suitcases. Tomorrow you'll make the final decisions. That is all for now.”

Arthur stood and sighed. “Well I for one don't agree with your decisions.” He then began to storm out, before Kayleigh confronted him.

“Er, what are you talking about?” The Welsh Reality TV Star shouted, causing Arthur to walk back in. “Why don't you agree?”

Arthur explained himself. “Well to be completely honest I've tried my best to get along well with everybody and be nice - so it's totally unfair for Kieran and Lotan just to let their friends join The Brotherhood when everyone else is getting along well!”

“Well what else do you expect them to base their ****ing decision off of?” Kayleigh raged, getting closer to Arthur. “Eh, answer me!”

“Maybe they could actually give it to people who are actually nice?” Arthur laughed, making the comment in jest, with Kayleigh lunging at him and trying to slap him.

“YOU ****ING WHAT?” Kayleigh roared, trying to hit Arthur. “WANT TO SAY THAT AGAIN DICKHEAD?”

“This is Big Brother, will Kayleigh please come to The Diary Room immediately?”

“ME?” Kayleigh questioned. “I've done nothing ****ing wrong!” She stormed up, and sat uncomfortably in the chair. “What do you want!?”

“Kayleigh, before you entered the show you were reminded of the rules Big Brother has in place.” The voice began. “It is totally unacceptable to attempt physical harm to any of the housemates and for that reason, Big Brother has no choice but to remove you from the Big Brother House. You will not be returning.”

The housemates were all gathered on the sofas. “This is Big Brother. Housemates, after the events of tonight, Big Brother had no choice but to remove Kayleigh from the house. Kieran, as leader of The Brotherhood, you must choose somebody to replace Kayleigh as a Senior Member of The Brotherhood. Please stand and make this decision.”

Kieran thought about it for a moment. “I'm going to allow Raph to be a Senior Member of The Brotherhood. He's been really nice to me and everyone else so I think he deserves that spot.”

Big Brother then closed the Show off. “So, Raph will be immune and get his suitcase. Tomorrow you will make your final decisions. That is all. Good night housemates.”
Old 27-10-2017, 12:03 AM #14
it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):

Spoiler:

Old 27-10-2017, 06:58 AM #15

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

Kayleigh getting evicted was unfair though...her argument with Arthur was tame compared to the reasons other HMs from other series got evicted for. She shouldv'e at least been sent off with a warning...
Old 27-10-2017, 09:10 AM #16
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
Kayleigh getting evicted was unfair though...her argument with Arthur was tame compared to the reasons other HMs from other series got evicted for. She shouldv'e at least been sent off with a warning...
I wanted to keep it as true to BB7 as I could and there was an ejection at this point so I needed a reason to get rid of somebody.
Old 27-10-2017, 11:25 AM #17

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

But there was a walker before an ejection happened in BB7...
Old 27-10-2017, 11:31 AM #18
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie. View Post
But there was a walker before an ejection happened in BB7...
I swapped them around. There will be a walker in the next episode which I'm writing at the moment.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:12 PM #19
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Day 4: Highlights Show (Thursday 8th June 2017)
As usual, some highlights of Day 3 ran before the Main action of the show began - after the titles had been completed.

The housemates were then all called to the sofas, Kieran and Lotan instructed to stand before everyone else. “This is Big Brother. Kieran, Lotan, yesterday you chose Rebecca, Ellie, Joe and Raph to become senior members of The Brotherhood - but the places of Arthur, Charlotte, Deborah, Hannah, Imran, Mandy and Sukhvinder are all still in danger.” The host instructed. “You must now decide upon the final four members. Kieran, please name the first Junior Member of The Brotherhood.”

Kieran looked around, before making his decision. “I am going to make Deborah the first Junior Brotherhood member.” He stated. “We have been getting along really well so I think she deserves to stay.”

“Kieran, you have chosen Deborah as the first Junior Brotherhood Member.” Big Brother repeated. “Lotan, please state the name of the second Junior Member.”

“Right, I am going to choose Charlotte.” He announced. “Charlotte, you've made a great effort with everybody and deserve to stay for longer.”

Big Brother confirmed the decision. “Lotan, you have made Charlotte the second Junior Brotherhood Member. Kieran please choose the third member.”

Kieran stood to announce his choice. “Imran, I think you should be the third Junior Brotherhood Member because we've had some good chats and get along well.”

“Kieran, you have given Imran Junior Brotherhood status. Lotan, you must now decide who the final Brotherhood Member will be.” Big Brother instructed.

Lotan looked closely at the four left, before making his decision. “The Final Junior Brotherhood Member is going to be Mandy. You seem like good fun!”

Big Brother summarised all decisions. “Kieran, Lotan, you have made Deborah, Charlotte, Imran and Mandy Junior Brotherhood Members which means Arthur, Hannah and Sukhvinder are Nominated and won't receive their suitcases. That is all for now.”

Arthur made his way up to The Diary Room, in the same way he tried to the previous day. “Big Brother this isn't fair.”

“What are you finding unfair Arthur?” Big Brother asked.

Arthur signed in upset. “Kieran and Lotan only represent one part of the house and have Nominated three people, including myself, who have made the most effort to get to know everyone.” He huffed. “I'm really fed up with it and I don't want to be in this house if this unfair treatment is to continue.”

“Big Brother reminds you that it was a house vote to determine Kieran and Lotan as leaders.” The voice spoke. “Big Brother would also like to ask if you are considering leaving the house so we can make the best arrangements.”

“No, I'm not considering leaving.” Arthur said bluntly. “I am leaving. I'd like to go now please Big Brother.”

“Would you like to sleep on your decision Arthur?”

“No.” The upper-class boy said. “I'd like to go please.”

Big Brother, shortly after, gathered everyone around the sofa area. “This is Big Brother. Earlier this afternoon Arthur made the decision to leave the Big Brother House and will not return. Because of this, Mandy as the last saved housemate will join Hannah and Sukhvinder as Nominated for eviction and one of you three will be leaving on Friday. That us all for now. Good night housemates.”

VOTE TO EVICT: https://goo.gl/forms/EZTrh1ogeC6QIGXa2
T&C’s: There are three questions, please vote for a different housemate on each question; you can only answer Hannah, Mandy and Sukhvinder once each. If this is failed to be done, and you select one housemate more than once, your votes will not be counted. Voting will be closed once at least 15 votes have been cast OR after 6 Hours, whichever comes first. You will be allowed to vote as many times as you wish.

Last edited by Morgan.; 27-10-2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:36 PM #20
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Make sure you read the T&C's - EACH QUESRION NEEDS A DIFFERENT HOUSEMATE AS AN ANSWER! I've already had to remove votes that don't follow the rules.
Old 27-10-2017, 12:56 PM #21

Favourites (more):

Favourites (more):

voted!
Old 27-10-2017, 12:57 PM #22
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Current Voting Stats
??? - 16.6%
??? - 40.0%

??? - 43.4%
Old 27-10-2017, 12:58 PM #23
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Remember if you want to secure the eviction of your least favourite you can vote as many times as you like!
Old 27-10-2017, 01:09 PM #24

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Favourites (more):
BB18: Chanelle
BBCanada 5: Kevin

Ooh, what a fun idea - I love it!

I will vote in this if Charlotte is ever up lol

everyone else is a gem

The Thorn Cottage Crew
Raph is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
Old 27-10-2017, 01:12 PM #25
27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
Ooh, what a fun idea - I love it!

I will vote in this if Charlotte is ever up lol

everyone else is a gem
Haha, you're really Against Charlotte now then?!

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
bb18 or bb7, big brother 18, eviction, interactive, mashup, open, vote