Notices

Music This forum is for discussing artists, singles, albums, the charts and anything music-related.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-12-2017, 12:54 AM   #1
Ross.
Hakuna Matata
 
Ross.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 25,860

Favourites (more):
Love Island 5: Maura
BB19: Kay
IAC2018: Rita Simons
Strictly 2018: Faye Tozer


Default Your Top 5/10 Songs & Albums of 2017

There's probably already a thread for this but ME CARING

I'm currently compiling my list of bops

Ross. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 02:51 AM   #2
montblanc
Senior Member
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 12,331

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kemi
DOI 2019: Richard Blackwood
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Bree View Post

__________________





Spoiler:


montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #3
Locke.
Locke.
 
Locke.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 50,639
Blog Entries: 15

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Paul Danan
X Factor 2015: Anton Stephans
CBB14: Gary
X Factor 2012: Christopher Maloney


Default

1. Khalid - Saved
2. Logic - 1-800-273-8255
3. James Blunt - Don't Give Me Those Eyes
4. Khalid - Coaster
5. Liam Gallagher - For What It's Worth
__________________
BrotherLeon - Europa League strugglers
Drew and Bugsy - Humiliated in Baku
MTVN - Better known for that Bautista film
Alf - Nothing club
Locke and Adam -


Locke. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #4
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 19,217

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
BB19: Lewis G
Survivor 38: Kelley
Default

Mine is basically going to be a weird mix between rap & some pop, emphasis on the weird probably. This will be trash to maybe 100% of people here lol.

Top 15

1. Framed - Eminem
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


2. HUMBLE. - Kendrick Lamar
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


3. Nowhere Fast - Eminem ft. Kehlani
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


4. Green Lights - NF
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


5. MotorSport - Migos, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


6. River - Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


7. Never Be The Same - Camila Cabello
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


8. No Limit (the Original & Remix) - G-Eazy ft. a bunch of people
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


9. Save As Draft - Katy Perry
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


10. Slippery - Migos ft. Big Sean
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


11. Sacrifices - Big Sean ft. Migos
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


12. Bodak Yellow - Cardi B
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


13. ...Ready For It - Taylor Swift (and I don't even like Taylor Swift's music like that but this impressed me )
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


14. Plain Jane - A$AP Ferg
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


15. Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Shoutout to Havana & OMG since I didn't actually include that much pop and it was mostly rap/hip hop actually. I'd probably include more pop if I was doing like a top 50 but I also didn't like too much in pop this year tbh.

And I'm not even a big Migos fan (I do like them) but this was a good year for them that's why there's like 3+ songs for them, + more than I expected before thinking about this.
__________________
#BB20

Spoiler:

#GREATNESS

Spoiler:

Who flipped?!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:43 PM   #5
EspeonBB
Victim Noises
 
EspeonBB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: London
Posts: 11,253

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 6: Kaela
CBB20: Chad Johnson
Apprentice 2017: Elizabeth
BB18: Isabelle


Default

Stan for "...Ready For God?" sis!
__________________




Spoiler:


EspeonBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:44 PM   #6
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows.
Posts: 37,246
Blog Entries: 5


Default

Most albums were rubbish this year but singles wise:

(no particular order)
1. Erika Jayne - XXPEN$IVE
2. Cardi B - Red Barz
3. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
4. Taylor Swift - Delicate
5. Miley Cyrus - Malibu
6. Steps - Scared of The Dark
7. Taylor Swift - Getaway Car
8. Kesha - Learn To Let Go
9. Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Migos - Motorsport
10. Rita Ora - Anywhere
__________________
Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:45 PM   #7
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows.
Posts: 37,246
Blog Entries: 5


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyXmas View Post
Mine is basically going to be a weird mix between rap & some pop, emphasis on the weird probably. This will be trash to maybe 100% of people here lol.

Top 15

1. Framed - Eminem
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


2. HUMBLE. - Kendrick Lamar
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


3. Nowhere Fast - Eminem ft. Kehlani
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


4. Green Lights - NF
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


5. MotorSport - Migos, Cardi B, Nicki Minaj
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


6. River - Eminem ft. Ed Sheeran
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


7. Never Be The Same - Camila Cabello
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


8. No Limit (the Original & Remix) - G-Eazy ft. a bunch of people
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


9. Save As Draft - Katy Perry
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


10. Slippery - Migos ft. Big Sean
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


11. Sacrifices - Big Sean ft. Migos
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


12. Bodak Yellow - Cardi B
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


13. ...Ready For It - Taylor Swift (and I don't even like Taylor Swift's music like that but this impressed me )
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


14. Plain Jane - A$AP Ferg
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


15. Wild Thoughts - DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube


Shoutout to Havana & OMG.
Honestly better than I was expecting from you
__________________
Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #8
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 19,217

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
BB19: Lewis G
Survivor 38: Kelley
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleigh Dockley View Post
1. Erika Jayne - XXPEN$IVE
Who is she and what is that?
__________________
#BB20

Spoiler:

#GREATNESS

Spoiler:

Who flipped?!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:50 PM   #9
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows.
Posts: 37,246
Blog Entries: 5


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyXmas View Post
Who is she and what is that?
Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________
Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:54 PM   #10
JerseyWins
Meow Meow
 
JerseyWins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 19,217

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kathryn
BBCanada 7: Dane
BB19: Lewis G
Survivor 38: Kelley
Default

Oh that's awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleigh Dockley View Post
2. Cardi B - Red Barz
3. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
9. Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Migos - Motorsport
At least there's this though
__________________
#BB20

Spoiler:

#GREATNESS

Spoiler:

Who flipped?!
JerseyWins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 06:56 PM   #11
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows.
Posts: 37,246
Blog Entries: 5


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyXmas View Post
Oh that's awful
__________________
Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #12
reece(:
♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡
 
reece(:'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England
Posts: 79,373
Blog Entries: 1

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Nicole
Love Island 5: Lavena
BBCanada 7: Kiera
Amazing Race 31: Elissa & Rachel


Default

Cardi's best this year

Youtube video
Click to view this video on Youtube
__________________

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 07:36 PM   #13
RileyH
A great thief
 
RileyH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: I live in a purple world. Lavender highs and violet lows.
Posts: 37,246
Blog Entries: 5


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleigh Dockley View Post
Most albums were rubbish this year but singles wise:

(no particular order)
1. Erika Jayne - XXPEN$IVE
2. Cardi B - Red Barz
3. Camila Cabello - Never Be The Same
4. Taylor Swift - Delicate
5. Miley Cyrus - Malibu
6. Steps - Scared of The Dark
7. Taylor Swift - Getaway Car
8. Kesha - Learn To Let Go
9. Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Migos - Motorsport
10. Rita Ora - Anywhere
oops I forgot Trust Me and Rotation by Vanessa White
__________________
Spoiler:

RileyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #14
LukeB
Damn, it's 7am
 
LukeB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Humpty Doo
Posts: 79,219

Favourites (more):
X Factor Celebrity: V5
Apprentice 2019: Jemelin
The Circle 2019: Georgina
Strictly 2019: Alex Scott


Default

1.Dua Lipa - New Rules
2.Miley Cyrus - Malibu
3.Camila Cabello - Havana
4.Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
5.Taylor Swift - Getaway Car
6.Anne-Marie - Ciao Adios
7.Rita Ora - Anywhere
8.Bruno Mars - That's What I Like
9.Selena Gomez - Bad Liar
10.Dj Khaled - Wild Thoughts
11.Louisa Johnson - Best Behaviour
12.Selena Gomez - Fetish
13.Charlie Puth - How Long
14.Little Mix - No More Sad Songs
15.Camila Cabello - No Crying In The Club
16.Taylor Swift - Look At What You Made Me Do
17.Cardi B - Bodak Yellow
18.Fifth Harmony - He Like That
19.Taylor Swift - I Did Something Bad
20.Camila Cabello - OMG
__________________

Spoiler:



Last edited by LukeB; 29-12-2017 at 07:55 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2017, 10:21 PM   #15
montblanc
Senior Member
 
montblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 12,331

Favourites (more):
BBUSA21: Kemi
DOI 2019: Richard Blackwood
CBBUSA2: Tamar Braxton
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard


Default

  1. Dreams - Dua Lipa
  2. Hurtin' Me (feat. French Montana) - Stefflon Don
  3. Never Forget You - Zara Larsson & MNEK
  4. Could Be Us - David S. Gray
  5. Instruction (feat. Demi Lovato & Stefflon Don) - Jax Jones
  6. Havana (feat. Young Thug) - Camilla Cabello
  7. Real Life (feat. Naations) - Duke Dumont & Gorgon City
  8. Mama (feat. William Singe) - Jonas Blue
  9. Symphony (feat. Zara Larsson) - Clean Bandit
  10. The Way Life Goes (Remix) [Nicki Minaj & Oh Wonder] - Lil Uzi Vert
  11. Lipgloss (feat. CupcakKe) - Charli XCX
  12. Love Galore (feat. Travis Scott) - SZA
  13. Bon Appetit (feat. Migos) - Katy Perry
  14. The Cure - Lady Gaga
  15. I Would Like - Zara Larsson
  16. 17 - MK
  17. 1 Night (feat. Charli XCX) - Mura Musa
  18. Best Behavior - Louisa Johnson
  19. Wolves - Selena Gomez & Marshmello
  20. Ciao Adios - Anne-Marie
__________________





Spoiler:


montblanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmark/share this topic

Tags
2017, 5 or 10, albums, songs, top

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
no new posts